Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Oh thank you @LuckyGirl, good thing you still have the photo. I was actually back reading now when you posted this. I just want to see that picture again, it always makes me happy everytime I thought of that, that yes its SGs and could be that SG made her wear it, and the idea that he asked SM to keep it inside her bag is so boyfriend-girlfriend gesture. Right? Or maybe they are not in that stage yet in this episode, but they were in the "i like you, you know it-i like you too but not official us, but dont date anyone" kind of thing, so the "couple vibe" is already in placed.

• Like 6

🫐SEUNGGI AND SOMIN ARE DATING 🫐

(manifestations )

baby steps: Dating-Marriage-Kids

hahaha but Seunggi is already set- his bachelor pad is a not a bachelor pad anymore (right after the home renovation) he also have the big house with big lawn ( for future kids ) and all of his friends  are mostly married so he have this idea to get married when the right time comes 

(Since he found the right person: Somin ) 

hahahah if we wanna see a results from these two we should attract positive Engery Hahahha 

I miss everyone here!! Good job for the wild theories Hahahha 

I guess the family of Somin approved seunggi (well my baby is a top notch guy! ) even liking every comments that has connection with him which is really fishy at some point! ( can they just release to world that they love each other’s so that they won’t be doing this! Like teasing every shippers out there!!) not gonna lie my hunch is telling me that sominxseunggi is in a relationship lol hahhaha!! 

I just hope that seunggi’s family accept Somin too, well she’s also a good catch, coming from a rich-good family background and she’s really down to earth I’m pretty sure seunggi’s sister approve her 💕💕💕

don’t forget about manifestations girls! I’m sure their stars will align someday or maybe it is already aligned and they are loving it! The moon and the stars will help them find the way to each other’s heart! Have faith !! 💕

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Oh thank you @LuckyGirl, good thing you still have the photo. I was actually back reading now when you posted this. I just want to see that picture again, it always makes me happy everytime I thought of that, that yes its SGs and could be that SG made her wear it, and the idea that he asked SM to keep it inside her bag is so boyfriend-girlfriend gesture. Right? Or maybe they are not in that stage yet in this episode, but they were in the "i like you, you know it-i like you too but not official us, but dont date anyone" kind of thing, so the "couple vibe" is already in placed.

For me it's kind of sweet and romantic of SG. It's like SM is wrapped by SG's warmth haha.   We all  knew that kind of feeling  haha. 

I really believe that there is something really special for the two in that camping episode, him teasing SM what she can do, playing monster again at the treehouse, sitting side by side, the glances, and of course the much talked about orange feeding scene, where he waited for SM to finish the first and his hands with 2nd orange on standby haha.

@Mjanedee yeah girl, manifestation yes! Haha 🌠🌠

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@Mjanedee thank you for this message 👏👏👏👏 we should attract only positive energy... Definitely! We can't find hints everyday 😅 yet we have found so much of them and it's not finished

@LuckyGirl thank for this finding about Jasper Liu, maybe a gift. They shared a wonderful experience together. 

Yes this kind of "something special" relationship 🥰

@LFCouple 😁😁😁 I love your crumbs. This bracelet appeared at the same time as the Gucci ring (Gigi ring) a coincidence? 

They have so much posts in common on IG, true. 

@pokepo yeah I watched episode 10 😭 

Maybe we should  make a list of our amazing crumbs/hints/delulus. We have found amazing connections between them since the first page on this Forum from the last one. Memories can be lost easily. We have this recent hint about poisonous ivy, why can't we celebrate? 😊

Btw I saw an IG post, Dispatch revealed celebrities couple who broke up. No one of them came back together. Never heard about a Korean celebrity couple who broke up and get married after many years of break up. When it's broken, it's broken 🤷‍♀️ they can remain friends maybe but lovers impossible. 

Of course we can't see the future, what is sure is that Seung gi is the happiest since LF. He was so desperate about love before LF because of his PAST experiences... So much happier that he decided to be less present on SNS, he redecorated all his house (future family's vibes), he said on MITH that he's not feeling lonely anymore, he said I love you on October 2020, so many sharings about marriage too, these love songs that he interprated with all his heart. He decided to take his personal life more seriously... Do we have to mention all again? 😊 Only facts, not delulus. He has someone. Someone serious who makes him feel better. And all these changes happened after Little forest, in the end of 2019 not before. He moved from his past, why keeping bragging his past? You can't be happy when you focus on your past. Is he stupid? Does he lack self-confidence? Is he not able to understand what makes him happy ? I don't think so. How can he be so shining, so happy, so smiling if he was living into his past. Everybody has a past, but fortunately life and experiences learn you how to move on. Even this new commercial is saying "just walk, start again"  Positive message 😊

So min is a gem, everybody knows it. Each person that she met in her career, are still in contact with her until now. Everybody describe her like a sweet person, with a nice personality. She's still in contact with playful kiss actors, the red teacher actors, homme fatale actors, the smile has left your eyes actors... She doesn't need to proove anything to anyone. 

She's well-educated, she learns from her mistakes, and loves to encourage others to accept who they are. She's from a wealthy and balanced family. She loves kids... I can talk about her until tomorrow. Of course she's not perfect, as all of us, but she deserves to be treated with great respect and to be a priority in someone's life. And for whom who think that she's not good enough for Seung gi, sorry to be rude but you're blind. She's much better than that. Why think that he's the one who could reject her? For me, I'm biaised 😅, she's the one who could reject him for many reasons... 

But I don't know them personally, I can't judge their personalities, their choices... I support this couple with all of my heart, I also support them individually. I trust them for being able to know what make them happy. They were true in LF, it was absolutely not acting, their story is the most recent one in each other's life. 

This couple stuffs are very funny and sweet but if you haven't couple stuffs it doesn't mean that you're not dating. Serious couples seem to be very lowkey. A master said in MITH that he never wore couple stuffs when he was dating his wife because they know that people will suspect something. But they finally did it after the marriage. 

It's not easy to ship celebrities, it requires so much efforts and patience. Having doubts is normal, not having crumbs every day is also very normal 😊

This message is also for haters, please be happy in your ship and don't be too weak about your beliefs because each time you want to shake our ship, we are even stronger than before. As So min said so many times "why do you need to compare yourself with others?" Good luck ✌

In conclusion 

#SeungminIsDatingUntilProvenFalse

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 8
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

🤗👏 another wonderful and hearty FMV @Poisonous Ivy, haven't listen to that song for a long time and it matched with how they really went through. 

I haven't seen this footage before, this is the first time that I saw this. 

CF70329-D-2-F09-476-D-A23-F-A2893-B93-D2

And this is also the first time that I noticed, timestamp 1:30-1:33, it's so cute the way SM arched her eyebrow when she suggested to SG that they should invite the kids for their alumni gathering. The way her eyebrows speak for herself and obliged SG to agree with her suggestion is so cute that is like saying "I'm the boss, you follow me 🤣" (someone special rights) and SG actually agreed instantly there, right? He objected when Na Rae suggested it, but with his "close friend" Y.E.S! 

@ishipSGxSM her top and that checkered long sleeves has different pattern right? Or was it the same? Both have greenish texture but the long sleeves has s very prominent black lining. SM's top has only white lining.... what you guys think? 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM thank you..i hope everyone sang along with the music...i think it really fit to the feelings that they have for each other..and i super love reading all the post can't stop smilling because of happiness and I DO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE COUPLE😊🤗🤗🤗🤗💕💕💕

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
18 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Of course we can't see the future, what is sure is that Seung gi is the happiest since LF. He was so desperate about love before LF because of his PAST experiences... So much happier that he decided to be less present on SNS, he redecorated all his house (future family's vibes), he said on MITH that he's not feeling lonely anymore, he said I love you on October 2020, so many sharings about marriage too, these love songs that he interprated with all his heart. He decided to take his personal life more seriously... Do we have to mention all again? 😊 Only facts, not delulus. He has someone. Someone serious who makes him feel better. And all these changes happened after Little forest, in the end of 2019 not before. He moved from his past, why keeping bragging his past? You can't be happy when you focus on your past. Is he stupid? Does he lack self-confidence? Is he not able to understand what makes him happy ? I don't think so. How can he be so shining, so happy, so smiling if he was living in his past. Everybody has a past, but fortunately life and experiences learn you how to move on. Even this new commercial is saying "just walk, start again"  Positive message 😊

So min is a gem, everybody knows it. Each person that she met in her career, are still in contact with her until now. Everybody describe her like a sweet person, with a nice personality. She's still in contact with playful kiss actors, the red teach actors, homme fatale actors, the smile has left your eyes actors... She doesn't need to proove anything to anyone. 

She's well-educated, she learns from her mistakes, and loves to encourage others to accept who they are. She's from a wealthy and balanced family. She loves kids... I can talk about her until tomorrow. Of course she's not perfect, as all of us, but she deserves to be treated with great respect and to be a priority in someone's life. And for whom who think that she's not good enough for Seung gi, sorry to be rude but you're blind. She's much better than that. Why think that he's the one who could reject her? For me, I'm biaised 😅, she's the one who could reject him for many reasons... 

But I don't know them personally, I can't judge their personalities, their choices... I support this couple with all of my heart, I also support them individually. I trust them for being able to know what make them happy. They were true in LF, it was absolutely not acting, their story is the most recent one in each other's life. 

This couple stuffs are very funny and sweet but if you haven't couple stuffs it doesn't mean that you're not dating. Serious couples seem to be very lowkey. A master said in MITH that he never wore couple stuffs when he was dating his wife because they know that people will suspect something. But they finally did it after the marriage. 

It's not easy to ship celebrities, it requires so much efforts and patience. Having doubts is normal, not having crumbs every day is also very normal 😊

This message is also for haters, please be happy in your ship and don't be too weak about your beliefs because each time you want to shake our ship, we are even stronger than before. As So min said so many times "why do you need to compare yourself with others?" Good luck ✌

In conclusion 

spacer.png

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SGxSM I agree with you, how can people still talk about their ex and conclude their still in love with them etc etc... Because there's a reason why their EX... If you ask me and my personal experiences I'm sorry but I won't take back an ex into my life after falling into that pothole twice, no that's so not me, and I don't think they're either, because for me whenever I see them all I would be reminded are all the pain the suffering I've suffered. I will forgive surely but forget, na ah so not me. And being friends, I don't know if I can be friends because that would make me so awkward.. So just think how awkward they must be, because at least their life isn't so private 😁😁 when they date obviously the World will know one day and recorded and will stay for the rest of their lives too... 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 5

@Lin M exactly, an ex it's an ex. He/she was here before but he's/she's not anymore, next please✌

Their shippers can find couple stuffs it's ok because they are still hopeful.

But sincerely nowadays with IG (I know you don't have IG 😊) but trust me anybody can create another ship tomorrow with couple stuffs... So easy. 

We're talking about feelings, real life, real matters, not IG's life. 

I can't be friend with my ex too except if I didn't really love him 😅 it was a way to say that they both moved on. I don't know her, but from what I see she's a beautiful and young woman with so much achievements and followers, I'm sure that she moved on since a while. And so did he ☺

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
52 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Btw I saw an IG post, Dispatch revealed celebrities couple who broke up. No one of them came back together. Never heard about a Korean celebrity couple who broke up and get married after many years of break up. When it's broken, it's broken 🤷‍♀️ they can remain friends maybe but lovers impossible. 

Exacly what I taught! 

Lee Joon and Jung Somin's representatives told to 'Dispatch' on June 26th that "The two recently broke up", and "They've decided to remain as good colleagues to support each other. 

There wasn't any rumor about the breakup, nothing at all. SM and her ex decided to reveal their split, through representatives, to Dispatch so it's 100% over between them. No one would dislose publicly something they are unsure about, especially in South Korea because the media would eat them alive. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

@SGxSM well said... An ex is an EX for a reason. Thanks because I thought I would be hearing an earful from you guys too... There was a time when I said the same thing I don't know where, so many comments flooded saying I'm too harsh, I should be forgiving and BLAH BLAH BLAH.. I wish I could say at that time HEY YOU, I'm the one who suffered so keep your advice to yourself 🤣🤣🤣 I was so rude that when the ex started begging me to take him back and I rejected, he said when he dies he'll not burn as long as I don't go see his dead body and the only thing I said was DIE FIRST and I'll think 😂😂😂  realized later that I'm not someone you can mess with 😂😂😂 so Haters who comes in this group for breaking us you better come prepared, we're gonna crush you 😈😈😈

• Haha 8
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@Mjanedee gracias por este mensaje 👏 👏 👏 👏deberíamos atraer solo energía positiva ... ¡Definitivamente! No podemos encontrar pistas todos losdías,  pero hemos encontrado muchas de ellas y no está terminado.

@Chica con suerte gracias por este hallazgo sobre Jasper Liu, tal vez un regalo. Compartieron una experiencia maravillosa juntos. 

Sí, este tipo de relación de "algo especial" 🥰

@LFCouple 😁 😁 😁Me encantan tus migajas. Esta pulsera apareció al mismo tiempo que el anillo Gucci (anillo Gigi) ¿una coincidencia? 

Tienen muchas publicaciones en común en IG, es cierto. 

@pokepo sí, vi el episodio 10 😭 

Tal vez deberíamos hacer una lista de nuestras increíbles migajas / pistas / delulus. Hemos encontrado conexiones asombrosas entre ellos desde la primera página de este Foro hasta la última. Los recuerdos se pueden perder fácilmente. Tenemos esta pista reciente sobre la hiedra venenosa, ¿por qué no podemos celebrar?😊

Por cierto, vi una publicación de IG, Dispatch ver una pareja de celebridades que se separó. Ninguno de ellos volvió a estar juntos. Nunca escuché sobre una pareja de celebridades coreanas que se separó y se casó después de muchos años de ruptura. Cuando está roto, está roto🤷‍♀️ pueden seguir siendo amigos tal vez pero amantes imposibles. 

Por supuesto que no podemos ver el futuro, lo que es seguro es que Seung gi es el más feliz desde LF. Estaba tan desesperado por el amor antes de LF debido a sus experiencias PASADAS ... Mucho más feliz que decidió estar menos presente en las redes sociales, redecoró toda su casa (las vibraciones de la futura familia), dijo en MITH que ya no se siente solo. , dijo te amo en octubre de 2020, tantos intercambios sobre el matrimonio también, estas canciones de amor que él interpretó con todo su corazón. Decidió tomarse su vida personal más en serio ... ¿Tenemos que mencionar todo de nuevo?😊Solo hechos, no delulus. Tiene a alguien. Alguien serio que lo haga sentir mejor. Y todos estos cambios ocurrieron después de Little Forest, a fines de 2019, no antes. Se movió de su pasado, ¿por qué seguir presumiendo de su pasado? No puedes ser feliz cuando te concentras en tu pasado. ¿Es estúpido? ¿Le falta confianza en sí mismo? ¿No es capaz de entender qué lo hace feliz? No lo creo. ¿Cómo puede ser tan brillante, tan feliz, tan sonriente si estaba viviendo en su pasado? Todo el mundo tiene un pasado, pero afortunadamente la vida y las experiencias te enseñan a seguir adelante. Incluso este nuevo comercial dice "solo camina, comienza de nuevo" Mensaje positivo😊

Min es una joya, todo el mundo lo sabe. Cada persona que conoció en su carrera, todavía está en contacto con ella hasta ahora. Todo el mundo la describe como una persona dulce, con una personalidad agradable. Ella sigue en contacto con los actores de besos juguetones, los actores maestros rojos, los actores homme fatale, la sonrisa ha dejado tus ojos a los actores ... No necesita demostrar nada a nadie. 

Tiene una buena educación, aprende de sus errores y le encanta animar a los demás a aceptar quiénes son. Ella es de una familia rica y equilibrada. Le encantan los niños ... Puedo hablar de ella hasta mañana. Por supuesto que no es perfecta, como todos nosotros, pero merece ser tratada con mucho respeto y ser una prioridad en la vida de alguien. Y para quienes piensan que ella no es lo suficientemente buena para Seung gi, siento ser grosero pero estás ciego. Ella es mucho mejor que eso. ¿Por pensar que es él quien podría rechazarla? Para mí, estoy biaised😅 , ella es la que podría rechazarlo por muchas razones ... 

Pero no los conozco personalmente, no puedo juzgar sus personalidades, sus elecciones ... Confío en ellos por saber qué los hace felices. Eran verdad en LF, absolutamente no fue actuar, su historia es la más reciente en la vida del otro. 

Estas cosas de pareja son muy divertidas y dulces, pero si no tienes cosas de pareja, no significa que no estés saliendo. Las parejas serias parecen ser muy discretas. Un maestro dijo en MITH que nunca usó ropa de pareja cuando estaba saliendo con su esposa porque saben que la gente sospechará algo. Pero finalmente lo hicieron después del matrimonio. 

No es fácil enviar celebridades, requiere mucho esfuerzo y paciencia. Tener dudas es normal, no tener migajas todos los días también es muy normal😊

Este mensaje también es para los que odian, por favor sean felices en su barco y no sean demasiado débiles con sus creencias porque cada vez que quieran sacudir nuestro barco, somos más fuertes que antes. Como So min dijo tantas veces "¿por qué necesitas compararte con los demás?" Buena suerte ✌

En conclusión 

good morning beautiful girls ... !!! SoMin is a beauty of person, I personally still doubt a bit if SeungGi deserves my JungSoMin have to show how good he is for her,I am like mother chick, SeungGi is in my sights, for me he still has a long way to go to deserve my JungSoMin. Although I know that SeungGi is a good match, he still has to do his best to win JungSoMin complete heart ❣️🥰🙏❣️💘❤️💚🌿🍃🌱

Edited by Diva
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

@LuckyGirl thanks girl for tell me how to upload a photo here. Because this is my first time upload some photo in here, iam just want upload something make me happy 😆

actually I'm still very curious about the shirt they are wearing, I tried to pair it and from the color and texture of the fabric, this is very similar to me

spacer.png

we all know they both uploaded something on IG several times at the same time or the same day. this is one of them. We don't know SM jacket which is she wear with bear logo on the front it is his own or not. what we have to pay attention to is that maybe when she uploads this photo, she really has the intention of supporting SG with his new song. She deliberately chose this photo because it has a similar color to the jacket that SG wore when he sang the song "Eyes Hand Lips" and uploaded this photo 3 times with almost similar poses, and all of his poses clearly show his eyes, hands, and lips. Its so sweet.

(Credit by seunggisomin IG) 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1

Iam just want to share my thought. Iam try learning from BINJIN couple. I think it's quite difficult to find BINJIN couple's item too. but I think couples at their age don't really care about having couple items considering their age. either because they have a much more mature side of mind or because they just don't want to show it off

For SM SG, I guess they're a pretty mature couple too from their age side. it's possible that SM in her previous relationship had some trivial couple items. but at that time her age was younger than she is today. I'm sure her thinking way is more mature now. Same with SG

but if you look back at their cellphone, it could be their couple's item (and the item is not an ordinary item, they choose something new and not childish) for me it's a big thing because SG wants to use the same type of cellphone (if I were his girlfriend, I would be very touched by this, because I think he uses such a small cellphone even though he has big hands and fingers, it seems uncomfortable when using this cellphone, but he still use it because he want his girl happy)

We also can see they try to give signal from their appearance to each other. lilac and pink are seen more frequently around SG, a pickle green hue from the SM side. they are like exchanging favorite colors as signals for each other. like someone said here, like seung jae and joy, they like changing their favorite colors

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
50 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@LuckyGirl thanks girl for tell me how to upload a photo here. Because this is my first time upload some photo in here, iam just want upload something make me happy 😆

actually I'm still very curious about the shirt they are wearing, I tried to pair it and from the color and texture of the fabric, this is very similar to me

spacer.png

we all know they both uploaded something on IG several times at the same time or the same day. this is one of them. We don't know SM jacket which is she wear with bear logo on the front it is his own or not. what we have to pay attention to is that maybe when she uploads this photo, she really has the intention of supporting SG with his new song. She deliberately chose this photo because it has a similar color to the jacket that SG wore when he sang the song "Eyes Hand Lips" and uploaded this photo 3 times with almost similar poses, and all of his poses clearly show his eyes, hands, and lips. Its so sweet.

(Credit by seunggisomin IG) 

spacer.png

You're very much welcome girl. I also shared what @ishipSGxSM and @SilverMoonTea taught me. Sharing is caring especially if it's for our Bluberry couple 🥰.

Happy rewatching Ep5 girls 🥳

• Like 11

New post from baby Yeolmo eating cake with Blueberry topping. Yes baby YM is definitely dropping crumbs lol.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I've sort of started rewatching ep 5 and I was surprised that 'I Got You' was actually used in the show! I didn't notice it during my previous watch(es). I thought that that would be the first song I used not related to LF or SGxSM 🤣

Wow  @Warm Paws just wow. Even the production or editing team has the same message/vibe as Seungmins 👏👏

Have to go check it, done rewatching and didnt noticed it. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2