Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

54 minutes ago, pokepo said:

guys

I'm in a state where I started to believe if we say MARCO here, either SM or SG (or any of their representatives) will say POLO

lmao.

tbh it took me time to sink in hahaha

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, LSGandJSM said:

Honestly when LF ended I was expecting at least one picture with the whole crew, but neither SM or SG uploaded anything. It's odd to me because SG uploaded multiple pictures with co-star Suzy and same SM with her other male co-stars. They didn't even uploaded a picture together (with Nae Rae and Seo Jin) at the press conference. 

Should we be happy about it? Instead of shutting down the rumors their odd actions are incresing them lol. 

For example Son Ye Jin to "avoid" rumors posted pictures with Hyun Bin because her fans were used to see her upload pictures with past male co-stars. 

How about this? Are they posing for the photo? or SM just rests on SG?  😅😅

IMG-20210407-010459.jpg

IMG-20210407-010518.jpg

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5

Thanks @ditt! I visited that ig account now and saw so many Seungmin materials, and loved it! 

Also that ig acct has a slideshow of the "checkered longsleeves" that we investigated 🙂 so happy that people from outside our circle also noticed that fishy chekered jacket she pulled out, definitely SG's! Really SG's. And it's sweet! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6dXQHJveP/?igshid=1km1jcpax477x

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFm70-QJh0Y/?igshid=cvu4kjh4gpqs

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Grabbed this photo to that ig post earlier (credit to the ig owner of the photo) 

i just noticed that SM took a bite of an apple, is that the same apple SG bite on that Yihan grabbed from him and took a bite too? Noticed the little bite marks (probably that's yihan's bites since he doesn't have front teeth) 

what do you think? 

95-F0-DC16-26-A2-453-F-AD0-E-7-B87-EDC91

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
36 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thanks @ditt! I visited that ig account now and saw so many Seungmin materials, and loved it! 

Also that ig acct has a slideshow of the "checkered longsleeves" that we investigated 🙂 so happy that people from outside our circle also noticed that fishy chekered jacket she pulled out, definitely SG's! Really SG's. And it's sweet! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6dXQHJveP/?igshid=1km1jcpax477x

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFm70-QJh0Y/?igshid=cvu4kjh4gpqs

She is a Seungmin shipper, and I know there is a seungmin shipper from her account

• Like 5
Spoiler

How about this? Are they posing for the photo? or SM just rests on SG?  😅😅

IMG-20210407-010459.jpg

IMG-20210407-010518.jpg

Wow @ditt i try to looked this account and feel amaze,  The owner of this account can be one of blueberry couple shipper spokespersons too 😅 he has an eagle eye and always get evidence to refute claims from other SG shippers. Glad to know there is lots of seungmin shipper out there. I wish our support arrives to SG SM 💚💜

• Like 8
51 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Grabbed this photo to that ig post earlier (credit to the ig owner of the photo) 

i just noticed that SM took a bite of an apple, is that the same apple SG bite on that Yihan grabbed from him and took a bite too? Noticed the little bite marks (probably that's yihan's bites since he doesn't have front teeth) 

what do you think? 

I don't know if she took a bite from that Snow white apple....But what I know for sure and wanted to mention it for long time but I didn't find a right moment to do so was that SM was holding the Snow-white apple 🍎 for SG when he was doing that cracking apple bare-handed show.....And instead of cheering him up like NR and the kids...all she said to him was 'Oppa, your veins were popping out'..... What do you think???? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I don't know if she took a bite from that Snow white apple....But what I know for sure and wanted to mention it for long time but I didn't find a right moment to do so was that SM was holding the Snow-white apple 🍎 for SG when he was doing that cracking apple bare-handed show.....And instead of cheering him up like NR and the kids...all she said to him was 'Oppa, your veins were popping out'..... What do you think???? 

yeah @WaterCat, I replayed that part so many times, to find out exactly what SM said and relate it to the subtitle lol, definitely it was SM, she even extended her hand as if she will support SG if SG will lose balance from that apple-cracking show because he struggles lol. and look at her face reaction, all worried :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

yeah @WaterCat, I replayed that part so many times, to find out exactly what SM said and relate it to the subtitle lol, definitely it was SM, she even extended her hand as if she will support SG if SG will lose balance from that apple-cracking show because he struggles lol. and look at her face reaction, all worried :smile:

Yay...It was such a mother's vibe from her in that particular scene....worried about her man over doing it and getting hurt as well as at the same time about him accidentally lose his balance and hurt the kids. 😁😁

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

what do you think? 

If it’s the same apple. We have an indirect kiss😘😘😘😍🤣🤣🤣 haha🤣

• Haha 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 2

this is so cute! 😄

https://instagram.com/stories/brooke_grace_mom/2545681007384131096?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=b4aotppxfs9o

the ig story of grace & brooke's mom showed brooke kissing the boy and grace at the background face palmed. 🤣 i just remembered grace's reaction towards SG&SM. she always love watching them. how i wish we can ask grace about her first hand observations hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Helooooo! I have been itching for days to react or comment on your posts but time posed a difficult challenge.  

I am sorry that I could not cite each one of you because it would take so much time going back... sorry too that I did not even like your posts and all I did was lurk when I could find time... But let me tell you that you are all awesome. Your crazy but wonderful and exciting posts really serve as my happy pill and a great escape from reality. 

I decided to post whatever comes to my mind so please bear with my incoherent thoughts hehe... 

Like some of you here who are either longtime fans or new followers of JSM, I also felt sad when she was not included among the 200 SK celebrities.  But after thinking about it, I told myself not to be sad because for sure, JSM was least bothered by it.  After all, fame and money are not her main goals. All she wants is do what she loves best:  acting.  What makes me say this?  Because at the height of the back to back success of My Father is Strange and Because this is my first life in 2017,  the press/media started calling JSM as the Romcom Queen or Princess. Had she stayed in this genre, she would have sealed the title and be known as one of the best romcom queens in the history of kdrama.  But our JSM has a mind of her own because the next drama she did was not a romcom, but one that showcased her versatility as an actress.  This move convinced me that our leading lady is not after popularity or fame, not even conscious of public opinion and was never insecure about being underrated... I can only shake my head, but... deep in my heart, I truly admired her sense of security and confidence as a person, aside of course from her talents and skills. 

I would like to post the whole article (JSM as romcom...) here but I think  it is prohibited. 

http://my.castko.com/archives/21867

Below is a link to an interview with Seunggi. It is an old one but except for few or minor things,  I think it still holds true up to now.  One remarkable thing that struck me was : “ as I’ve become more of an adult, the people around me like my family and agency family, and friends are important… so someone who is bright and can get along well with them. I like that type of girl. “ 

I really believe Seunggi’s answer still stands  and  JSM is that type of girl. 

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/thailand-satzone-lee-seunggi-talks-studies-love-ideal-type/#more-66444

Edited by LsgJsm
Grammar
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 10

@SGxSMThank you for appreciating. 
We may wonder why the BB couple behave like strangers, not liking each other’s IG posts, etc... 

but according to a loyal fan of SG, after his much publicized romance with another SK celebrity that ended up hurting SG, the guy would make sure that he will be more cautious in his next relationship and will make it private.  
I would tend to agree with this one. 

As for Jsm, she would just follow and support whatever Lsg decides, if it is true that they are dating.  I remember she said in her vlog, “ I agree with all your opinions, pickle green...” 

😘😘😘 

But because Jsm is basically a sweet and jolly person, she will post hints and clues to tickle her fans and shippers...  

Minmin, I have no complaints... but please do us a favor... try to post hints and clues more often, okay?  Thank you very much! 

Edited by LsgJsm
Insert missing word; grammar
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 8