Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

doc1-page0001.jpg

I'm really sorry about this poor edit made by me but I had to do It... 

@LSGandJSM thanks girl. I like it, so funny 😂😂😂I saved it and made this image as wallpaper on my cellphone 😂😂

Me too haha, i saved it. Thanks @LSGandJSM this is the best caption for LSG's photo. 👏👏👏

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep 5

I found So Min is so pretty & glowing at this episode. Felt she's really comfortable now, especially around Seung Gi. They always sit close together. And he will happily brimming with smile in return. 

20210408-191603.jpg
20210408-191550.jpg
20210408-191524.jpg

Their arm almost touch as she sit quite close to him. She always shyly & quietly sit next to him haha... 

Spoiler

20210408-191539.jpg

@Pickled Green Babywarm welcome, thanks for being an avid reader here and so happy you decided to de-lurking and join us here 🥰

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

19 minutes ago, pokepo said:

Most of us are in the same page, I'm hoping our ship will not get caught on dispatch before they announce it in their respective platforms themselves. They had that unpleasant experience after got 'dispatched' like you know, ppl keep mentioning their exes..

yes. hope they will give the chance to SG&SM to reveal it themselves. they truly deserve it.

most of the posts i see about SG & SM is that they can see the happiness & glow on the two. they are radiating love all over the place hehe. and i think a lot of us wants them to be truly happy since both excelled on their works. they don't need to prove anything anymore. this time, i think we are all prepared if they focus now on their personal matters. 

@LSGandJSM will you do the honors please on SMs version 🤣

spacer.png

(ctto)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Ya se parecen, ¿verdad? ¡Eso significa que siempre están juntos! 💚 💜 🌸 

EC6-EABA6-2240-4437-A574-DC7-A600-B3-D49

Solo  wooo that photos of the two are very similar in their position as in the colors ... I love SG and SM .. !!! SeungGi thinking of her and SoMin thinking of SeungGi ..jijjiji  The only thing missing is the edition of her thought of SeungGi 🤭🤭💚💜🌱🍃🌿 #SominSeungGiporssiempre 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
Spoiler

Most of us are in the same page, I'm hoping our ship will not get caught on dispatch before they announce it in their respective platforms themselves. They had that unpleasant experience after got 'dispatched' like you know, ppl keep mentioning their exes..

@pokepo I hope soon there will be an official announcement from SG and SM itself, there is no need dispatch interference 😇 I've never been this much concerned about other ships before. SG is a good person, so is SM. I really hope God makes the path for the two of them easier. how come I feel so touched when I think about them 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 3
On 4/7/2021 at 7:33 PM, Sosomingi said:

I heard SM's dad also owns several golf courses, is that true? if so. wow what a coincidence, SG will soon be bringing you a new golf variety show right

Girl @Sosomingi is this true? I mean where did you hear this?  I was rewatching MITH Ep104  yesterday and it's about golf and I was like, "whoah really?" 

Because I want to connect this to Seungmin:

spacer.png

And the timeline:

spacer.png

This MITH Ep104 aired January 26 2020. If the shoot was made a month or 2 weeks at the least before the airing achedule so it maybe around 1st week of January 2020 or last week of December 2019.  SG said he is practicing golf for 6months already. If we do math, he started golf lessons around June or July 2019. LF casts 1st meeting was held June 2019 at SM's house.

If SM's family allowed the 1st shoot to be held at their house and baby YM joined in, I think the whole family is actually there (in some parts of the house) and they might have an after-shoot "meet and greet" with the family of SM and the whole cast and crew of LF as showing respect or gratitude to SM's family. So,  SM's dad or mom might have actually met or had a friendly convo with the casts including SG of course. That small talks might have led to talking about hobbies or sports like golf and that SM's family casually told SG to take golf lessons at their very own golf course. :thinking: and the rest is history, I mean and here goes our lovely  BB couple that we have now. Delush mind here but me says otherwise lol. 

Who knows, if SG will do the golf VS as reported, it might feature or at least be held in SM dad's golf course. My delulu went overboard here 🤣

I can't just keep it to myself girls so I wanted to share my 'delu not delu' if I may use @WaterCat's phrase lol.

I guess my mind went crazy with the ig story yesterday of SM with the crowns or with the picture of SG today as edited by @LSGandJSM? Ohh I need some aspirin right now🤣😝.

Sorry for long post girls.

In conclusion: 

SuengMinDatingUntilProvenFalse

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
Spoiler

Girl @Sosomingi is this true? I mean where did you hear this?  I was rewatching MITH Ep104  yesterday and it's about golf and I was like, "whoah really?" 

@LuckyGirl its just a rumour i heard from someone 😌 

Spoiler

Pretty SM

cr to eimes2021spacer.png

Wow look at the size of her face, very small, very cute. I don't mean to physically insult other people, I'm just amazed by her face. and when I see her standing with other people like this, she looks really prominent 😍 so pretty. no wonder SG has trouble controlling his eyes to not glance at SM during LF 😂

I was imagining when this two meet, then SG wanted to touch SM's cheek, one side of SG's big hand would clearly cover SM's face completely 😂 oowwww so cuteee

💃💃💃💃 *my delulu dancing

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Girl @Sosomingi is this true? I mean where did you hear this?  I was rewatching MITH Ep104  yesterday and it's about golf and I was like, "whoah really?" 

@LuckyGirl its just a rumour i heard from someone 😌 

Hide contents

Pretty SM

cr to eimes2021spacer.png

Wow look at the size of her face, very small, very cute. I don't mean to physically insult other people, I'm just amazed by her face. and when I see her standing with other people like this, she looks really prominent 😍 so pretty. no wonder SG has trouble controlling his eyes to not glance at SM during LF 😂

I was imagining when this two meet, then SG wanted to touch SM's cheek, one side of SG's big hand would clearly cover SM's face completely 😂 oowwww so cuteee

💃💃💃💃 *my delulu dancing

@Sosomingi You may already know but SM hand cover her entire face... I don't know If her face is particularly small or her hands particularly big or both ahahhaha 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
Spoiler

@Sosomingi You may already know but SM hand cover her entire face... I don't know If her face is particularly small or her hands particularly big or both ahahhaha 

@LSGandJSM yes .. I've seen her once on the show "happy together", yoo jae suk as one of the hosts. at that time SM showed that her hands (which are also tiny) can cover his  tiny face.

but in the photo sent by @Kimi23 the size of her face became obvious especially when compared to the other person beside her 😍😍 

(Minute 7:36)

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

@Sosomingi You may already know but SM hand cover her entire face... I don't know If her face is particularly small or her hands particularly big or both ahahhaha 

@LSGandJSMHer face actually very small whoever saw her face to face said that .Even Lj' said her face is so small that Lj' s face looks big & it's not that his face is big , it's just Sm ' s face is small. Lj' s one of his friend also said Sm' s face is really small .He said this when he  came to meet lj at the shooting of FIS. You will find this regarding her small face in one of FIS bits.

7 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Sosomingi You may already know but SM hand cover her entire face... I don't know If her face is particularly small or her hands particularly big or both ahahhaha 

@LSGandJSM yes .. I've seen her once on the show "happy together", yoo jae suk as one of the hosts. at that time SM showed that her hands (which are also tiny) can cover his  tiny face.

but in the photo sent by @Kimi23 the size of her face became obvious especially when compared to the other person beside her 😍😍 

@SosomingiEven here Lee Mido said helmet doesn't fit on her head properly 😂😂😂

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

I'm just amazed by her face. and when I see her standing with other people like this, she looks really prominent 😍 so pretty. no wonder SG has trouble controlling his eyes to not glance at SM during LF 😂

even yihan finds her pretty. remember yihan looked for her and asked PNR where is the pretty imo 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

I just want to share if we an entry for our team seungmin ..team kim hyun joong also has an entry..lot of playful kiss fans also hoping for their come back in drama and even wishes them to be real..I super love them both in Playful Kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZ--ffhnSG/?igshid=1ivikmd6pnssu

@Poisonous IvyBut I really like hyunmin shippers .They are still supporting her. They even sent her support to her first fanmeeting knowing she was in relationship officially. 

The fact is It can't be real😋😂

Because 

SEUNGMINDATINGUNTILPROVENFALSE

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1
14 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

I just want to share if we an entry for our team seungmin ..team kim hyun joong also has an entry..lot of playful kiss fans also hoping for their come back in drama and even wishes them to be real..I super love them both in Playful Kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZ--ffhnSG/?igshid=1ivikmd6pnssu

@Poisonous Ivy Their clips from Playful Kiss days are all over YouTube recently. SoMin is that shippable.... Physically she is pretty and cute at the same time and personality-wise, she is so jolly and loveable. SM looks pure and harmless.....On top of that her acting is so good that she managed to create great chemistry with all her co-stars. She makes cute couple with whoever she paired with... But of course, my absolute bias is SM with SG.💜💚🫐🍎

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

guys, did you know Lee Hee Jun (detective Moo Chi in Mouse) married his wife just after they met for 6 (or is it 8 months I dont quite recall the post). Both LHJ and his wife appeared as cameo in vincenzo. Anyway my point is sg seems close to LHJ in drama set, well who knows LHJ hyung might gave advices to sg hehehehehhe

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Poisonous IvyBut I really like hyunmin shippers .They are still supporting her. They even sent her support to her first fanmeeting knowing she was in relationship officially. 

The fact is It can't be real😋😂

Because 

SEUNGMINDATINGUNTILPROVENFALSE

@Yoon Ji thats also what i like the hyunmin shippers they give support to SM even of a very small possibility of them to be together in real life,hehhe

@WaterCat,indeed she is shippable to all her partners in drama..yes,i do agree too that aside from being so pretty people love her because of her personality,with SM i think no dull moment and she is very down to earth person and not that social type of person...no doubt why SG develop his feelings  from frienship to special SOMeone..

#SEUNGMINDATINGUNTILPROVENFALSE🤗💕💕💕

10 minutes ago, pokepo said:

guys, did you know Lee Hee Jun (detective Moo Chi in Mouse) married his wife just after they met for 6 (or is it 8 months I dont quite recall the post). Both LHJ and his wife appeared as cameo in vincenzo. Anyway my point is sg seems close to LHJ in drama set, well who knows LHJ hyung might gave advices to sg hehehehehhe

@pokepo..really? what episode did LHJ and his wife appeared??i really don't know they have a cameo role in Vincenzo..thanks for this info..anyway..wow it will be great if LHJ share some married life thing and their love story with his wife to SG so that SG will think sooner to get married😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1