Little Forest Haven Ship šŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) šŸ« Blueberry Couple šŸ«

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This has been shared earlier too, but when you do slow mo of this particular scene SG briefly tilted his head while looking at SM that way, you can barely noticed it because they moved the camera so fast and almost cut that part. But it's really cute that SG is like that to SM.Ā 

Ā 

This is their official "flirting" stage (episode)

Ā 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ this is my gift for you. šŸ˜„ and for everyone'sĀ viewing pleasure šŸ¤£

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 11

@ishipSGxSMĀ I've been very busy all day. I immediately lay down on the bed when I got home. tired, sleepy, I took a quick peek at the forum, and then I saw "SG calven klein" and I was like "omoĀ ... what did I just see" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøyou really have super eagle eye šŸ˜‚ thanks for the long post dear,Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

This has been shared earlier too, but when you do slow mo of this particular scene SG briefly tilted his head while looking at SM that way, you can barely noticed it because they moved the camera so fast and almost cut that part. But it's really cute that SG is like that to SM.Ā 

Ā 

This is their official "flirting" stage (episode)Ā 

Ā 

052-E0-E72-0-CD3-4319-896-E-C0-F7-D8-C89

@Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ i really love this capture šŸ˜ SM looked so pretty, she looked so tiny when she face to face with SG. And look how cute is SG face glance to SM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā I just created a new IG account specifically for blueberry couple and I'm going to use this for my profile picture, can i use this picture???

Ā 

oh, I'll also want to use it for my cellphone wallpaper šŸ˜ I've never seen SG look at hisĀ co-star in a drama like this. Even Jung Ba Reum's gaze at Bong Yi in the drama doesn't look this cute. this is not acting, this is the real SG.

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Somin is really one of a kind. Very not pretentous woman. She didn't care at all how she looks, she's just being herself. I like that she always casually dress in LF, like that's really her. And imagine how SG felt everytime he sees SM in the morning, bare faced, oversized shirt and pjs and still looking lovely. I'm sure he saw her every morning when they woke up it's just didnt show in the edited version.Ā 

Ā 

And that's the good part of this VS. They were able to see each other in a laid back setting, seeing each other on their usual self. Not being over dressed, not being overly make up.Ā 

Ā 

ADF5-C433-CD55-48-ED-8-FA5-34128-BBFF4-E

EB31-AF1-F-4347-4342-917-D-54145-FB7-BCA

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

This gif is for keeps @ishipSGxSM. They asked Yihan to look at the monitorĀ to see his face but I think SM ended up controlling her laughterĀ at SGā€™s face as well and SG immediately knew it and of course he noticed SM making face again, her signature cutie cute cute reaction that only she could pull off šŸ˜ We really canā€™t blame SG for liking SM immediately. Of course we know, it was ā€œphysical beautyā€ admiration at first sight then he discovered how her beauty perfectly matches her heart and soul šŸ’ššŸ’œšŸ«šŸŽ, i think have to add orange/tangerine as well šŸŠ. Geez..the BB couple is becoming Fruity couple šŸ˜‚

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
On 4/10/2021 at 9:36 PM, Yoon Ji said:

Ā 

šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

I want to delete this post now . I just wanted to upload the pic only.šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do not quote media
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

guys, dunno if it's just me or are the lines on SGs neck smaller/thinnerĀ than the ones he drew on his face? the lines he drew on his face matched the size of his fingers. but i think the lines on his neck are like drawn by smaller hands. of course my delulu wants it to be SMs hand/finger prints. hahaha! but it might also be from one of the kids. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜„

spacer.png

• Haha 7
25 minutes ago, pokepo said:

@LsgJsmĀ @ishipSGxSMĀ speaking of the kids, i got irritatedĀ when i saw the other shipper paired yoojin as their daughterĀ :pandarage:

the audacity

the actress doesnt related even an inch to LFĀ :pandadisgusted:

Ā 

@pokepoI have no idea! Ā Is it okay to mention it here? Ā But I do understand your irritation...Ā 

Ā 

I am curious. Why Yoojin? Ā Too bad, I don't haveĀ time to researchĀ into this... but will try...Ā 

thanks, @pokepoĀ for this information...Ā 

• Like 1
Spoiler

speakingĀ of the kids, i got irritatedĀ when i saw the other shipper paired yoojin as their daughterĀ :pandarage:

the audacity

the actress doesnt related even an inch toĀ LFĀ :pandadisgusted:

@pokepoĀ iam understand what are you feel girl, thats why i don'tĀ seeĀ  SGĀ shipper IG with the others star, or with his ex,Ā because sometime i seeĀ them toĀ Ā much force something, so SG can connect with their shipĀ šŸ˜ŒĀ 

Ā 

Ā one sideĀ if the current SG girlfriend is hidden, it might be good to maintain their privacy. But on the other side, sometimes I think whether it would be good if SG'sĀ relationship with his new girlfriend was revealed, in order to silence other shipper? (whether it's with his ex, or with his co-star).Ā 

Ā 

just like when Binjin's relationship was not revealed, the HB shipper with his ex was very active, I imagined how YJ would feel seeing herĀ boyfriend shipper with his ex very active, even several times I read on IGĀ  those another shipper say YJ was the one who was crazy and chasing HB , that's really bad, so sad when i read those commentĀ . That's why when the Binjin couple was revealed, I was very grateful and happy for YJ, at least this could silence the other shipper and no more bad comment to YJ.

Ā 

I don't want to be annoyed with other shippers because I am worried that I will lose control of my emotions and I say mean things in their shippers, it will be make them sad šŸ˜… because I don't want other shippers to do that toĀ SG SM shipper. Lets just focus to our shipper dear šŸ„°šŸ„°Ā time will answer all.Ā 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@SosomingiĀ I feel like some people are just being delusional sometimes... we all know SG, the man he is and he will NEVER date one of his closest friend ex girlfriend (Suzy is Lee Minho ex). Plus he talked about wanting a low key relationship, so what's the point of uploading pictures with Suzy on his IG? He does that because there's nothing to hide, she's a friend to him, nothing more.Ā 

Ā 

Talking about our SeungMin couple I hope that people will be respectful enough to let them be once they make things public, but I know that there will be always someone who bringsĀ up their exes and make comparisonĀ :PikachuFacePalm:.Ā 

Ā 
Ā 
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I totally agree with you @LSGandJSMĀ and @Sosomingi, SG wanted a low key relationship, I think both of them (SM and SG). Since they came from a very publicized relationship before. SG I think will not really go after Suzy, he knows better that a friend's ex is totally off limits. He has been very supportive and very open in liking suzy's posts and uploading photos of them because their just plain close friends, my theory was they become closer with vagabond but already friends when LMH and Suzy was a couple. He wouldn't do a collab with LMH if he's going after Suzy.Ā 

Ā 

And i think with everything that we've notice with them so far really concludes that they must be a couple. The books in his house, the phones, etc. We are just having a hard time picking up crumbs from SM's side because she's more cautious maybe. SG maybe doesn't care less if people see some crumbs. He won't admit anyway. But let's just keep steady. I dont think Suzy is seeing him. It's just a long time wish of their shippers.Ā 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
Spoiler

Ā I feel likeĀ some people are just being delusional sometimes... we all know SG, the man he is and he will NEVER date one of his closest friend ex girlfriend (Suzy is Lee Minho ex). Plus he talked about wanting a low key relationship, soĀ what's the point of uploading pictures with Suzy on his IG? He does that because there's nothing to hide, she's a friend to him, nothing more.Ā 

Ā 

@LSGandJSMĀ yeah agree with you.Ā Even before LF existed (so I'm sure that my judgment wasn't influenced by SM's existence) I saw that SG only thought of she as a little sister.

Ā 

Moreover, Suzy is the ex of hisĀ friend, SG is a very nice person, he would not do that to hisĀ friends. (But their shipper believes, SG doing the project with LMH is SG's way of asking for "blessing" to approach Suzy from LMH, and when I read that on their IG, I was really surprised how they could think like that šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø, they don't know SG )

Ā 

Spoiler

I totally agree with youĀ @LSGandJSMĀ andĀ @Sosomingi, SG wanted a low key relationship, I think both of them (SM and SG). Since they came from a very publicized relationship before. SG I think will not really go after Suzy, he knows better that a friend's ex is totally off limits. He has been very supportive and very open in liking suzy's postsĀ and uploadingĀ photos of them because their just plain close friends, my theory was they become closer with vagabond but already friends when LMH and Suzy was a couple.Ā HeĀ wouldn't do a collab with LMH if he's going after Suzy.

@Myshipperheart_SGSMyeah 100% agree. What SG doing with very open liking Suzy post & give support when she have project openly is just like SM give some liked to her co star and send a food truck to seo in guk and other šŸ˜… definitely they just have good friend relation or brother sister relation

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Just coming by here to say that jsm was still in relationship with lj during the three years. I come across their shipper forum in soompi and saw the two had matching caps, bonnet and beanie, shirts brands when the ex is the sbs radio host. Jsm also wore similar hats, shirts brand in her vlog. Their shippers also found out ex was the one who record her vlog because they saw his reflection on the mirror in her early 2020 vlog. So just saying this to confirm they're still dating during that time. Their shippers also saw the ex same pair of sandal he wore during her family gathering vlog, I read the comment on her YouTube. Most probably they're still together during that time. If according to the other shippers they broke up in mid April or May and only announced after jsm drama ended.Ā 

• Like 1

Just want to add fromĀ rewatchingĀ episode 6..Ā 

Ā 

Here,Ā Seung Gi swiftly changed his attention toĀ Somin, while Yihan was still confirming his instuctions... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ There is no audio on Somin though, so we donā€™t know what she said..

spacer.png

Ā 

And I just love how lovingĀ Somin is. Was she the only one whoĀ gave goodnight kisses for kids? Ā And look how happy she was, when Yoojin kissed her in the morning.
Ā 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 13
37 minutes ago, pokepo said:

@SosomingiĀ @LsgJsmĀ i dont meanĀ to bring this other-ships-thingy up again, i am solely want to focus on our ship. i am focusing on whyĀ yoojin tho, sg indeed overflowing with dad vibes.. but why taking yoojinĀ :PikachuFacePalm:Ā they had enough pictures of their ship from dramaĀ 

Ā 

sorry wrong tag, you have similar username @LSGandJSM

@pokepoI couldnā€™t concentrate on my work unless I address this matter. Ā It is ok for you and us, shippers, Ā to feel bad about things and even raise/express them here, especially if they relateĀ to our ship, directly or indirectly. Ā If by expressing them here could help usĀ feel better, at the same time, could clear some doubts after hearing from fellowĀ shippers, I think this is okay asĀ long as we know the limit, we know when toĀ Ā stop andĀ instead opt forĀ theĀ peaceful atmosphere that we always try to maintainĀ in this forum. Ā One great thing about us here is, although I do not have the demography/figuresĀ to support, but I am sure that we are all mature individuals, mostly married butĀ if not, have experienced entering into a relationship, areĀ broadminded, peace loving and understanding; not to mention talented and skillful in conducting research and investigations, connecting the dots, making conclusions, etc., and yet, are funny and super cool. Ā I like it when each shipper is always on guard and quick toĀ remind another when things go out of hand. Ā I am also impressed with how we treat trolls and gang up on them but never forgetting to be respectful and polite...Ā 

I think I have said the same piece about us here in my previous post... butĀ its okay... I am just repeating it as a reminder hehehe...Ā 
Ā 

About the other shippers, let us just say, they too have their share of delusions, like us. Ā But the sad thing is, shippers tend to go overboard with their delusions... even us, we have the tendency too...Ā the only difference is, we are ready to accept the consequences: if false, so be it; if true, veryĀ thankful and happy...Ā 

also, we do not go to their forum and start a fight. We keep things here,Ā and feast onĀ the crumbs among ourselves...Ā 

Ā 

Donā€™t worry @pokepo, I just talked with a friend who used to ship Lsg with another. She gave up because according to her, the girl seems smitten with another guy...Ā 

regarding Yoojin, I cannot also understand that. But, letā€™sĀ just feel proud of Lsg having this dad vibes and regarded by many as aĀ future greatĀ dad. Our Jsm would be too lucky then....Ā 

Ā 

sorry for this long post. There is nothing much about it... but IĀ hope it Ā helpedĀ keep the thread moving,Ā Ā Lol!Ā 

Take care everyone!Ā 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
19 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

And I just love how lovingĀ Somin is. Was she the only one whoĀ gave goodnight kisses for kids? Ā And look how happy she was, when Yoojin kissed her in the morning.

she's really a sweet & caring person. it wouldĀ really be impossible ifĀ SG did not fall for her. even us viewers loved SM so much for her personality. what more SG who's always around herĀ 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

@Yoonjitwo34 first of all welcome aboard. So regarding the couple things you said about LJ & SM, I think like everyone else here said before maybe they have broken up way before, but since he was just discharged, they may have just done that so as not to show that they've broken up, because if they did.. Imagine the backlash and no one would suffer more than SM, because most of all we people tend to listen to only one side and in their case, everyone would think SM is the reason for breakup when we don't even know. So in order to keep people at peace and let go of the hate impact on one another they are being matured and letting one another to adjust first and then declare...Ā 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
Spoiler

Found this in youtube. AsideĀ from SG looking handsome here, I love it whenĀ he's with perro.Ā 

Ā 

Both of there are furparents to modu and perro.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Omoooo..they are both so cuteĀ šŸ˜šŸ˜Ā but could I prefer the master to bring home? please šŸ˜†šŸ˜†Ā 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

Just coming by here to say that jsm was still in relationship with lj during the three years. I come across their shipper forum in soompi and saw the two had matching caps, bonnet and beanie, shirts brands when the ex is the sbs radio host. Jsm also wore similar hats, shirts brand in her vlog. Their shippers also found out ex was the one who record her vlog because they saw his reflection on the mirror in her early 2020 vlog. So just saying this to confirm they're still dating during that time. Their shippers also saw the ex same pair of sandal he wore during her family gathering vlog, I read the comment on her YouTube. Most probably they're still together during that time. If according to the other shippers they broke up in mid April or May and only announced after jsm drama ended.Ā 

Ā 

If Iā€™m the type of person who will only be convinced that an information is factual if anĀ announcement comes from the management or any official source, then I will take the announcement as it is. If the news said, the 3-year relationship has ended then let it be 3 years.

Ā 

However, I am the skeptical type who will doubt and questionĀ every information thrown at me until I am convinced with the supporting facts laid at me. I donā€™t believe in news as a source of solidĀ ā€œTRUTHā€ and so Iā€™ll trust my own observation and nobody can really shove their ā€˜truthā€™ with what I believe is the truth. Now, if fans are saying that they are really still together before the break-up news based on their matching ootds and a reflection of LJĀ then I will let them believe in what they want to believe. They can Go ahead with theirĀ truth.

Ā 

I have my own.

Ā 

First, I donā€™t buyĀ the copy paste break-up announcement as well as relationship confirmation. Business is all about money and entertainment industry is a lucrative business that will protect their niche whatever cost and so, I am more convinced that announcements made are often orchestrated. It is often revealed when theĀ time is RIGHT and if the management is good, then it be done in a manner where their artists are protected because they seek the bestĀ interest forĀ both sides. Hence, the break-up announcement was done after SMā€™s 2020 series ended and when LJ already have a project after his military service. I do not believe it will be announced the exact moment they broke up.

Ā 

If ootd and reflection areĀ their proof, although fans will tend to see what their eyes want to see (same goes to me as seungmin shipper)Ā and reflection can be anyone in actuality, then again, let them embraced their belief but it will neverĀ convince me and I will never consider it ENOUGH to be considered confirmation that they are still together before their announcement @Yoonjitwo34.

Ā 

I willĀ believe from what I see. Their eyes, their smiles, their actions in aĀ Variety show where anything can happen. Unpredictable and close to reality as SG shared in one of his interviews.

Ā 

Dropping here someĀ crumbs that wereĀ saved in my giphy acct.

Ā 

Their first meeting which I like to watch over and over...

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fd03f8824ddfb788c5

Ā 

SM talking to SG who is up in the tree house.

Ā 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ā 

SG luring the children thru actingĀ as monsterĀ so that they can play in the tree house together with SM.

Ā 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fd03f8824ddfb788c5

Ā 

Ā 

I wish to post more pics of them together, their mud play gif,Ā a collage whatsoever but Iā€™m too lazy to do it now. Anyway, A REAL SEUNGMIN shipper DOESNā€™T NEED much of convincing anymore. We are here for ONE reason. We BELIEVE in our ship.Ā 

Ā 

I do not say, ALL of us here are convinced thatĀ SM broke up with her ex way before LF, I am speaking in behalf ofĀ those who are with me and believe that SM is already ā€˜freeā€™ during LF.

Ā 

I am not alsoĀ saying, if sheā€™s free, it means, she is already in a relationship with SG during LF. I believe in ā€˜I love youĀ ofĀ October 2020ā€™ yet, I will not waste my time convincing this to anyone. In fact, aside from following Haven rules, my crumbs are in ā€˜spoilerā€™ so that any lurker here can choose NOT TO VIEW what is OPPOSITE to what they believe in.

Ā 

Now @Yoonjitwo34, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not attack you personally just to prove my point. But since ā€œyou just came hereā€ in my Ship just to give your Confirmation that they are still dating before the break-up announcement based on LJSM ship, who has their obvious bias,Ā then I am also here, just to tell you thatĀ I donā€™t believe that youĀ ā€œjust came acrossā€ the forum and read all those. You intentionally visit a forum with their own bias and so you cannot expect anything there that will agree whatever Seungmin believers believe. You just cant ā€˜come acrossā€™ a yt comment as well without intentionally digging in, looking for information favorable to yours. SinceĀ you have the guts to share here your confirmation which is yeah, (I donā€™t see wrong with them having a 3-year relationship), Ā I will also have the guts to tell you that I donā€™t take ootd and reflection as valid reasons to confirm as much as I donā€™t take break-up news atĀ face value.

Ā 

Why will I stand with my belief that SM

is already ā€˜freeā€™ during LF and before break-up announcement?Ā Because I donā€™t take SG and SM as people who will initiate andĀ allow skin-ship as well as makeĀ stolen glances and show certain closeness in a Variety showĀ if they are not free and bound to hurt someone. I take your ā€˜confirmationā€™ as an insult to them,Ā to me, and if there are other membersĀ here who believe the same.Ā 

Ā 

Disclaimer: My pov is my own and not of Blueberry shipĀ as a whole. Others may just be ā€˜coolā€™ about this confirmation from youĀ while I am not.

Ā 

Well, anyway, like you @Yoonjitwo34,Ā I just came here,Ā merely to dropĀ my two cents here. If you believe in your confirmation then just keepĀ on believing it. I wonā€™t rub my belief on you nor will IĀ visit other ship just to share my personal belief. I am the type who makesĀ sure I am not barking at the wrong tree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 8