Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

9 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

If I’m the type of person who will only be convinced that an information is factual if an announcement comes from the management or any official source, then I will take the announcement as it is. If the news said, the 3-year relationship has ended then let it be 3 years.

However, I am the skeptical type who will doubt and question every information thrown at me until I am convinced with the supporting facts laid at me. I don’t believe in news as a source of solid “TRUTH” and so I’ll trust my own observation and nobody can really shove their ‘truth’ with what I believe is the truth. Now, if fans are saying that they are really still together before the break-up news based on their matching ootds and a reflection of LJ then I will let them believe in what they want to believe. They can Go ahead with their truth.

I have my own.

First, I don’t buy the copy paste break-up announcement as well as relationship confirmation. Business is all about money and entertainment industry is a lucrative business that will protect their niche whatever cost and so, I am more convinced that announcements made are often orchestrated. It is often revealed when the time is RIGHT and if the management is good, then it be done in a manner where their artists are protected because they seek the best interest for both sides. Hence, the break-up announcement was done after SM’s 2020 series ended and when LJ already have a project after his military service. I do not believe it will be announced the exact moment they broke up.

If ootd and reflection are their proof, although fans will tend to see what their eyes want to see (same goes to me as seungmin shipper) and reflection can be anyone in actuality, then again, let them embraced their belief but it will never convince me and I will never consider it ENOUGH to be considered confirmation that they are still together before their announcement @Yoonjitwo34.

I will believe from what I see. Their eyes, their smiles, their actions in a Variety show where anything can happen. Unpredictable and close to reality as SG shared in one of his interviews.

Dropping here some crumbs that were saved in my giphy acct.

Their first meeting which I like to watch over and over...

Hide contents

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fd03f8824ddfb788c5

SM talking to SG who is up in the tree house.

Hide contents

spacer.png

SG luring the children thru acting as monster so that they can play in the tree house together with SM.

Hide contents

I wish to post more pics of them together, their mud play gif, a collage whatsoever but I’m too lazy to do it now. Anyway, A REAL SEUNGMIN shipper DOESN’T NEED much of convincing anymore. We are here for ONE reason. We BELIEVE in our ship. 

I do not say, ALL of us here are convinced that SM broke up with her ex way before LF, I am speaking in behalf of those who are with me and believe that SM is already ‘free’ during LF.

I am not also saying, if she’s free, it means, she is already in a relationship with SG during LF. I believe in ‘I love you of October 2020’ yet, I will not waste my time convincing this to anyone. In fact, aside from following Haven rules, my crumbs are in ‘spoiler’ so that any lurker here can choose NOT TO VIEW what is OPPOSITE to what they believe in.

Now @Yoonjitwo34, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not attack you personally just to prove my point. But since “you just came here” in my Ship just to give your Confirmation that they are still dating before the break-up announcement based on LJSM ship, who has their obvious bias, then I am also here, just to tell you that I don’t believe that you “just came across” the forum and read all those. You intentionally visit a forum with their own bias and so you cannot expect anything there that will agree whatever Seungmin believers believe. You just cant ‘come across’ a yt comment as well without intentionally digging in, looking for information favorable to yours. Since you have the guts to share here your confirmation which is yeah, (I don’t see wrong with them having a 3-year relationship),  I will also have the guts to tell you that I don’t take ootd and reflection as valid reasons to confirm as much as I don’t take break-up news at face value.

Why will I stand with my belief that SM

is already ‘free’ during LF and before break-up announcement? Because I don’t take SG and SM as people who will initiate and allow skin-ship as well as make stolen glances and show certain closeness in a Variety show if they are not free and bound to hurt someone. I take your ‘confirmation’ as an insult to them, to me, and if there are other members here who believe the same. 

Disclaimer: My pov is my own and not of Blueberry ship as a whole. Others may just be ‘cool’ about this confirmation from you while I am not.

Well, anyway, like you @Yoonjitwo34, I just came here, merely to drop my two cents here. If you believe in your confirmation then just keep on believing it. I won’t rub my belief on you nor will I visit other ship just to share my personal belief. I am the type who makes sure I am not barking at the wrong tree.

@Seung-Min:facts:

I'm totally with you 100%:duckyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
10 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

If I’m the type of person who will only be convinced that an information is factual if an announcement comes from the management or any official source, then I will take the announcement as it is. If the news said, the 3-year relationship has ended then let it be 3 years.

However, I am the skeptical type who will doubt and question every information thrown at me until I am convinced with the supporting facts laid at me. I don’t believe in news as a source of solid “TRUTH” and so I’ll trust my own observation and nobody can really shove their ‘truth’ with what I believe is the truth. Now, if fans are saying that they are really still together before the break-up news based on their matching ootds and a reflection of LJ then I will let them believe in what they want to believe. They can Go ahead with their truth.

I have my own.

First, I don’t buy the copy paste break-up announcement as well as relationship confirmation. Business is all about money and entertainment industry is a lucrative business that will protect their niche whatever cost and so, I am more convinced that announcements made are often orchestrated. It is often revealed when the time is RIGHT and if the management is good, then it be done in a manner where their artists are protected because they seek the best interest for both sides. Hence, the break-up announcement was done after SM’s 2020 series ended and when LJ already have a project after his military service. I do not believe it will be announced the exact moment they broke up.

If ootd and reflection are their proof, although fans will tend to see what their eyes want to see (same goes to me as seungmin shipper) and reflection can be anyone in actuality, then again, let them embraced their belief but it will never convince me and I will never consider it ENOUGH to be considered confirmation that they are still together before their announcement @Yoonjitwo34.

I will believe from what I see. Their eyes, their smiles, their actions in a Variety show where anything can happen. Unpredictable and close to reality as SG shared in one of his interviews.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

SG luring the children thru acting as monster so that they can play in the tree house together with SM.

Reveal hidden contents

I wish to post more pics of them together, their mud play gif, a collage whatsoever but I’m too lazy to do it now. Anyway, A REAL SEUNGMIN shipper DOESN’T NEED much of convincing anymore. We are here for ONE reason. We BELIEVE in our ship. 

I do not say, ALL of us here are convinced that SM broke up with her ex way before LF, I am speaking in behalf of those who are with me and believe that SM is already ‘free’ during LF.

I am not also saying, if she’s free, it means, she is already in a relationship with SG during LF. I believe in ‘I love you of October 2020’ yet, I will not waste my time convincing this to anyone. In fact, aside from following Haven rules, my crumbs are in ‘spoiler’ so that any lurker here can choose NOT TO VIEW what is OPPOSITE to what they believe in.

Now @Yoonjitwo34, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not attack you personally just to prove my point. But since “you just came here” in my Ship just to give your Confirmation that they are still dating before the break-up announcement based on LJSM ship, who has their obvious bias, then I am also here, just to tell you that I don’t believe that you “just came across” the forum and read all those. You intentionally visit a forum with their own bias and so you cannot expect anything there that will agree whatever Seungmin believers believe. You just cant ‘come across’ a yt comment as well without intentionally digging in, looking for information favorable to yours. Since you have the guts to share here your confirmation which is yeah, (I don’t see wrong with them having a 3-year relationship),  I will also have the guts to tell you that I don’t take ootd and reflection as valid reasons to confirm as much as I don’t take break-up news at face value.

is already ‘free’ during LF and before break-up announcement? Because I don’t take SG and SM as people who will initiate and allow skin-ship as well as make stolen glances and show certain closeness in a Variety show if they are not free and bound to hurt someone. I take your ‘confirmation’ as an insult to them, to me, and if there are other members here who believe the same. 

Disclaimer: My pov is my own and not of Blueberry ship as a whole. Others may just be ‘cool’ about this confirmation from you while I am not.

Well, anyway, like you @Yoonjitwo34, I just came here, merely to drop my two cents here. If you believe in your confirmation then just keep on believing it. I won’t rub my belief on you nor will I visit other ship just to share my personal belief. I am the type who makes sure I am not barking at the wrong tree.

@Seung-Min I totally agree with you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

@Seung-Min, I totally 100% agree on your views about our seungmin couple. I think I've mentioned my stand with regards to SeungMin few times here already, and even my hunch got "hunchier" through time. As Sg and Sm are both decent person and comes from a family-oriented environment and was raised/grounded well with their families, I don't think acting "sweetly" in LF is appropriate if one of them are still in a relationship. And SM was in her happiest during the entire LF show, she's very inspired and blooming specially towards the end part of LF. 

I came to this forum when I am a little uncertain if I will start shipping this couple, I started to lurk first for few weeks. Reading through comments and assessing myself if I am really onboard this ship. I like them separately and love them together. Just when I am really certain that my hunch is solid enough, I then decided to sign up, join the fun and started sharing my two cents. I have never been this attached and never paid too much attention and neither made so much effort (creating IG fan acct, uploading gifs, uploading photos in postimages.org,etc) in my first ship that I joined. And all that really proves that I am 100% a believer that these two wonderful individual are together (not during LF, I am sure) but yeah that OCTOBER 19, 2020 post is the way to seal it for them. They fall for each other during LF, got to know each other, maybe go out a few times after LF to also see if they fit to each other. 

Many will assume that they (SMxLJ) did had a three long years, we can't argue on that. It's a free country so people can jump in on their beliefs anytime they want. It's just a simple principle of "believe what suits you" , so not to further argue on the issue of LJ-SM-SG, anyone Seungmin Shippers or Not, just go with your hunch. Until they prove us wrong. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 12
29 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

I have my own.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Count me in. I believe she’s free way before LF.

100% 🙋🏻‍♀️💯

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

@Seung-Min wow.. You've elaborated what I couldn't say... Thank you 😘😘😘 I could already picture how protective you are towards our BB couple and towards this group.. Thank you mama bear😘😘😘. A tight hug 🤗🤗🤗

Ok can anyone tell me which episode is SG a master in MITH? I really want to watch that episode:thinking:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

i agree with you guys @Seung-Min @Myshipperheart_SGSM thank you for voicing out our one and the same opinions on this. thank you to all of you who are always fighting for our group.

this group really. 🙌💕 no one can bring us down. we are not arguing with anyone outside this ship. we respect your own ships, hope you respect ours as well. we, the SeungMin shippers, are just enjoying our seungmin haven, so just let us be. our main goal here is to see our stars, Seung Gi & So Min, to be happy cause they truly deserve it.

SeungMin shippers... 🥰

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 5
53 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@Seung-Min, I totally 100% agree on your views about our seungmin couple. I think I've mentioned my stand with regards to SeungMin few times here already, and even my hunch got "hunchier" through time. As Sg and Sm are both decent person and comes from a family-oriented environment and was raised/grounded well with their families, I don't think acting "sweetly" in LF is appropriate if one of them are still in a relationship. And SM was in her happiest during the entire LF show, she's very inspired and blooming specially towards the end part of LF. 

I came to this forum when I am a little uncertain if I will start shipping this couple, I started to lurk first for few weeks. Reading through comments and assessing myself if I am really onboard this ship. I like them separately and love them together. Just when I am really certain that my hunch is solid enough, I then decided to sign up, join the fun and started sharing my two cents. I have never been this attached and never paid too much attention and neither made so much effort (creating IG fan acct, uploading gifs, uploading photos in postimages.org,etc) in my first ship that I joined. And all that really proves that I am 100% a believer that these two wonderful individual are together (not during LF, I am sure) but yeah that OCTOBER 19, 2020 post is the way to seal it for them. They fall for each other during LF, got to know each other, maybe go out a few times after LF to also see if they fit to each other. 

Many will assume that they (SMxLJ) did had a three long years, we can't argue on that. It's a free country so people can jump in on their beliefs anytime they want. It's just a simple principle of "believe what suits you" , so not to further argue on the issue of LJ-SM-SG, anyone Seungmin Shippers or Not, just go with your hunch. Until they prove us wrong. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMBefore joining this group I also lurked this forum & read everyone' s crumbs carefully& then research on them. When I became 100% sure about the couple's  possibility of being a real couple then I signed in & became a member of this haven ship.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Relax guys I know they broke up, as Kim Yoon Ji's fan I am a little confused because you guys said she and lsg has something relationship during LF. Many similar caps and sweaters of her and ex during 2020. It's all coincidence? As shippers we need to think rationally right. I don't want my jsm to be accused of flirting with other man while still in relationship. Maybe we could changed out term for them a little. Lsg would also get flack if he's known to flirt with a taken girl. I would not oppose to this relationship of her with lsg at all. I just want a rational and factual discussions between shippers. Imagination is allowed but to make things more real we should discussing things in by basing on real and factual things not just assumptions.

All I want to say jsm is very loyal girl but her ex that time still in military yet she still with him. Unlike lsg ex, broke up with him during military. If lsg and jsm have feelings during LF, I'm onboard

• Like 5

@Yoonjitwo34 I invite you to read all the pages, we never assumed that they were dating during LF. Certainly not! You will understand our time line with a lot of details and facts. It would be unrespectful to think like that towards both of them. 

We only said that she was single, not officially but single and he was also single. They had a very respectul attitude towards each other. If you haven't watch LF then I suggest you to watch it. There was an insane chemistry between them without doing anything. That's how our ship is born 💚💜

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

SG with his little girls 🙂😃 

i love how he looked at yoo jin here, it's like he's really her dad. This is the episode where yoo jin mostly stayed with SG because SM has to drove the other car and was with yihan. But in the restaurant, it's like an unspoken rule for the two of them that Yoo Jin goes to SM to feed her. Aside of them, I haven't really see either LSJ or NR focusing their attention to yoo jin as much as our couple 

CD806-C47-314-A-4-FDA-92-E2-2-F59797386-

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 3

This is also one of my favortie scene, SM has this mother's instinct to Yoo Jin that she automatically stood up and took off Yoo Jin's shoes. While SG was just casually standing there just waiting for SM to undo yoo jin's shoes. Haha! After this Yoo Jin stayed by SM's side and she fed her lunch. SG moved back to their side after he's done eating. 

Very family vibes! 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
31 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SG with his little girls 🙂😃 

i love how he looked at yoo jin here, it's like he's really her dad. This is the episode where yoo jin mostly stayed with SG because SM has to drove the other car and was with yihan. But in the restaurant, it's like an unspoken rule for the two of them that Yoo Jin goes to SM to feed her. Aside of them, I haven't really see either LSJ or NR focusing their attention to yoo jin as much as our couple 

CD806-C47-314-A-4-FDA-92-E2-2-F59797386-

LSJ is right with their favorite kids. haha! 

JSM = yoojin (and grace)

LSJ = brooke & grace

PNR = yihan

LSG = the youngest kid according to LSJ haha (yi hyeon) but he also shifted to yoojin & grace 😉😜

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

@Seung-Min I totally agree with you, and I'm kinda a little scared of you now😜😜😜 you definitely are my MAMA Bear now😘😘😘. I agree that in LF there has never been once where we assumed that they are flirting, it's like both were in a GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER PHASE, but from SG behavior, it definitely shows he's smitten from the beginning. Who knows maybe he knew her way before and actually met for the first time there (which is true according to that) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7
38 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Despite the flexing of matching stuff, they still broke up and fans are left with no choice, they can only ‘assume’ or ‘accept’ it as it is.

Exactly, the matching stuffs and OOTDs were real to me because one of the beanie is not branded stuffs. So impossible for the ex to get the same beanie unless from her. So means they're still dating during 2020 and also during LF. After the break up the ex OOTDs mostly become dull. 

I am more than happy if we can also get lsg same outfit with her exactly like when she's still with lj. She is active nowadays on Instagram, she recently has finished shooting Monthly House. I can feel she's happier nowadays. The instinct I got is she's seeing someone again, I don't think it's the ex because now no more matching stuffs or similar things between them, everything's over for real. If I found it I hope I won't get bashed for stating it here. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

Oh dear, thanks, but I need analgesic now 🤦‍♀️

Just like @SGxSM said, if I only I can give all these emojis to you all 😘🤗🥰😯 Thank you for those who expressed their support and sorry if I cannot mention everyone.

Anyway, just like @Myshipperheart_SGSM , I believe SeungMin shippers are thinking individuals. We have a mind of our own and we’re not like a sheep who will just blindly follow.  To those bothered, here’s my take on SM and her past still wearing couple stuff after LF. When LJ finished his mandatory service, they tried working things out but as you see, it didn’t work out. Somethings just don’t work out. Presently, we saw bird, cat in SM’s post and I will not go any further with my delulu, assumption, imagination or whatever it’s called. Just please, enough with bursting bubble 😄

@Lin M after reading your post, I immediately looked at my belly and yeah..I’m a mama bear hahhaha 😉😘

I really wish to keep my post short but this is really how I voice myself or else I’ll explode, just like mentioned by @LsgJsm. Next time though, I will try not to react anymore. Those who is familiar with me know that I usually don’t give my two cents here when it comes to a post that related to an ex. Like @pokepo said, I want to keep myself out of other ship related issues but sometimes, I just have to vent some steam.

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Here someone notice in MITH eps 167 seunggi wear jacket similar with somin when she take a picture with Kim ji seok, also while sleeping seunggi wear tshirt with green colour with the bracelet too. Sorry I can't post the pict here, well we don't know this ship already sailing or no, but I already look at seunggi now have somin vibes too same with somin and about their ex, I believe seunggi is realistic people😚😚😚

• Like 14

@Seung-Min since you got it all out, just relax now. breathe. smile. don't let it burst our seungmin bubble anymore. 🤗😄

okay guys. let's all chillax again and focus on our blueberry couple. for now that we don't have any crumbs yet, let's watch SG & his tongue flickers whenever he is in a stressful situation just like what happened to all of us today 🤣 hugs to all 🤗

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3