Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@Seung-Min  

tenor.gif

just wow, thank you so much, we shoud pin📌 your message on the top of each page

tenor.gif

@SGxSM..absolutely!!!.i remember in my YT post i also pinned @Seung-Min long post because it says it All..we only says no further question your honor because we understand all 💕💕💕just like Seungmin post very understandable and on point..kuddos to you dear @Seung-Min.. @Lin M..Seungmin ones told me writing/commenting long is her way of expressing her feelings and her english vocabulary/words and construction sentence will also burst out FYI she is not using any translator..meaning she is damn good specially in expressing her feelings👏👏👏...anyway..i agree to everyone..no one here has ever mentioned that SG nor SM is flirting way back LF days,they are introduce as co-cast became friends and as the show went on the frienship grew...there is that feeling called admiration-firstly physical and who would not fall of both SG&SM they are equally good looking 2ndly because of their true characteriatics more than us they both know each other better that is why even how much they hold back their feelings something really came out like the gestures,sweet glances,the calmness when they are talking to each other and that feelings both SG and SM can't fight anymore that is why we saw hints and hunch that there is something going on..maybe dùring LF both are in denial stage of their feelings..

#SeungMinIsHappy

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3
15 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

Oh my! Thanks. Yes he is definitely typing a message to someone. And I think he uses the anti-glaring tempered glass, it's really darken from afar. I also use one for my phone. That's the purpose of it, people behind you and on your side wont be able to really see. Hmmm... very cautious SG huh? 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thank you so much for your kind words @Poisonous Ivy 😘 In fairness, this is the longest post you ever shared hahahha and you’re just really humble but you can clearly convey your thoughts here. You got so many gems/crumbs that should be shared here but luckily, I am often the first one to know 😍

Just like I told you, I just forgot to drink my morning coffee that’s why I wasn’t behaving like the usual, you know, like choosing the battle wisely 😉

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886drbwo9dvtmc9jr84rv

Since I’m still hyped after having coffee tonight, I’ll move on by sharing my episode 6 rewatch😁.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, LSGandJSM said:

just want to say that I see nothing wrong with wearing the same/similar clothes as your ex, especially If you have remained on good terms. They are clothes at the end of the day lol It's not that deep. :PikachuFacePalm: 

The ex wore her beanie and caps she wore do look big for her. The beanie ex wore look too small for him. It's not just similar but instead they share the cap. It's same. One cap. One beanie.. Shared. So that's why I assumed they're still a couple in 2020. Why shared a same beanie? Sharing a cap from your ex is weird. 

Why it's wrong for her to still be in relationship in 2020? Now she's break up with him already. So this lsg jsm ship is free to sail. 

Episode 6

Beautiful

73169-F43-3-A18-408-D-BEDB-041-A7-B6-BA0

This episode showed how SM was extra radiant, happy and yes, absolutely Beautiful. SM was seen always near with SG and just look at their matching smiles.

I am also sure that SG did not fail to notice how she is very natural in taking care of kids especially when she slept with them and when she woke up, she cuddled and showered them with morning kisses as if she have kids of her own. I know SG’s parents have watched LF show as well and if I was them, I will always inform my son how she has wifey and mommy potentials.

This episode also showed how SG and SM are becoming more comfortable with each other as shown with their conversations.

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488627dce0a794e68302fd

In this angle, SeungMin looked very close to each other when SG pointed Yihan and Brooke. 

They talked about their observations regarding fondness of Yihan to Brooke and JHeon to Grace. SG intentionally lowered his voice while talking to SM, as if whispering and we are usually like that when are getting comfortable talking to someone. I love that NR really knows how to keep her distance as well, giving SeungMin their personal space 🙈. I was also waiting for LSJ to join the conversation and share his observation regarding SG’s fondness to SM as well 😁.

While all of these scenes were shown, Goblin ost which is Beautiful by Crush was played in the background. I sang along while thinking how beautiful indeed is this episode but the lyrics did not only relate to kids but to SeungMin as well.

Episode 7 will gonna be juicier because it’s one of our favorite episode. ‘Til our next rewatching. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

My girl is pretty and great at sparking chemistry. Everywhere she goes she will be shipped. Even with a rock. :laugh: I love her so much and her capabilities as an actress, a dancer and variety show star. She aced at everything. JUNG SOMIN great. Whoever men, always want to be with her. She's beautiful not just having good spirit and positive attitude. That's why all fans of the male celebrities go crazy with her. 

• Like 5

@Yoonjitwo34  Nothing wrong neither us nor you, we don't know what happened... We always said thay she surely waited the official end to dare thinking about someone else. So they were in a 2/3 years relationship and when he get discharged, the both agencies didn't want to confirm their realtionship? It was so serious between them, they were so in love that they didn't want to confirm? They were so happy that LJ's CEO agency unfollowed her? They announced the  break up the day after the last episode of Soul mechanic but they were happily dating? Do you think a breakup happens in one day? Don't you think dispatch could take at least one picture of them since december 2019 from june 2020? Don't you think they could appear together at SBS youngstreet together if they were the happiest couple? And you keep talking about beanies and caps? Did you read all the pages? No, surely not.

We listened to you, we answered to you so respect our ship and please leave. If you want to discover our ship, make sure to read our thoughts before talking. 

And you're right this ship is free to sail... don't worry it's completely sailing 🥰 

@Seung-Min I think I took my coffee too late today 😂😂😂

A lot of beautiful songs matched so well with them. Surely the team production felt for them, for their natural chemistry. She was shining, she was herself, so natural, as viewers we couldn't resist, no one could 😌

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 8
10 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Episode 6

Beautiful

73169-F43-3-A18-408-D-BEDB-041-A7-B6-BA0

This episode showed how SM was extra radiant, happy and yes, absolutely Beautiful. SM was seen always near with SG and just look at their matching smiles.

I am also sure that SG did not fail to notice how she is very natural in taking care of kids especially when she slept with them and when she woke up, she cuddled and showered them with morning kisses as if she have kids of her own. I know SG’s parents have watched LF show as well and if I was them, I will always inform my son how she has wifey and mommy potentials.

This episode also showed how SG and SM are becoming more comfortable with each other as shown with their conversations.

Reveal hidden contents

In this angle, SeungMin looked very close to each other when SG pointed Yihan and Brooke. 

They talked about their observations regarding fondness of Yihan to Brooke and JHeon to Grace. SG intentionally lowered his voice while talking to SM, as if whispering and we are usually like that when are getting comfortable talking to someone. I love that NR really knows how to keep her distance as well, giving SeungMin their personal space 🙈. I was also waiting for LSJ to join the conversation and share his observation regarding SG’s fondness to SM as well 😁.

While all of these scenes were shown, Goblin ost which is Beautiful by Crush was played in the background. I sang along while thinking how beautiful indeed is this episode but the lyrics did not only relate to kids but to SeungMin as well.

Episode 7 will gonna be juicier because it’s one of our favorite episode. ‘Til our next rewatching. 

10 hours ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

The ex wore her beanie and caps she wore do look big for her. The beanie ex wore look too small for him. It's not just similar but instead they share the cap. It's same. One cap. One beanie.. Shared. So that's why I assumed they're still a couple in 2020. Why shared a same beanie? Sharing a cap from your ex is weird. 

Why it's wrong for her to still be in relationship in 2020? Now she's break up with him already. So this lsg jsm ship is free to sail. 

Why do you keep bringing up her ex here. If you don't believe in this couple, you may ignore this forum . You said they wore the same cap & beanie that's also your assumption . I also can tell you Sm wore the same shirt as Sg in ep 9 & recently she was seen wearing the same shirt as Sg in her birthday video post. It's my assumption & I am not going to argue with you on this. If you have faith in Sm' s loyalty then stopped bringing her ex here.  

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 6

@SGxSM very well said👍🏻 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

@Yoonjitwo34 we appreciate that you’re a JSM fan, we know how talented, beautiful she is as we appreciate her at every post in this forum and how shippable she is with whoever actor she has worked with. However, mentioning those matching OOTDs of her and the ex over and over again here, is very off.Matching ootds and reflection of shoes whatever are not concrete proofs that she is still in a relationship in 2019/2020. We stand by what we believe unwaveringly .nobody knows the whole story except them. Make up your mind, if you choose to stay here, pls respect what we believe . 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 6

@Kimi23  yes exactly we all know how much she's so talented, so beautiful, well-educated, kind and sweet 🥰 Seung gi deserves a sweet person and I'm sure he will take good care of her because he knows how valuable she is and same for So min, she certainly knows how much Seung gi is well mannered, respectful, handsome, hardworking and so funny 😁 she will take good care of him

MITH's team is dancing 😂😂 They did great, Seung gi knows how to dance 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNh5WTXJXL1/?igshid=cnh6q2ls9t9b

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 5

omg. After my last post hours ago, I became very busy. Now that I am back, I am surprised to see not only a fast moving thread but shippers in their active element trying to defend this ship led by the ever articulate and dependable @Seung-Min.  Blueberry shippers, you are all amazing!  Reading all your posts made me feel so proud being part of this ship/ haven. 

@Seung-MinYou really rock with your position, explanations and contentions. You were able to express clearly and fully what was all in our thoughts too.  Thank you for sparing us the trouble of having to explain our side...you know,  it is easier to say, “ I agree with everything you said; I stand by what you pointed out 100%; etc. hehehe.  
Another thing,  thank you for saying your piece at a time it was needed most.  Despite your busy schedule,  you did not hesitate to protect the ship from “doubting Thomases”, trolls, bashers or whatever they are called.  That makes you dependable. 
 Yes, @Seung-Minits okay to explode at times.  It is a great way to release pent-up emotions... you are not alone in this, hehehe... 

Lastly,  I support @pokepo’s and the rest of the shippers’ position of limiting the discussions on our ship.  I support and agree 100% !  
For me,  a forum where shippers discuss in detail also Jsm’s or Lsg’s other ships would only promote cold, angry, disgruntled, hurt atmosphere... shippers are always restless and in doubt,  which is not healthy...  

So let us keep the thread moving forward in the right direction.  We are doing just fine!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

Sorry but I have butt in on your rumbling @Yoonjitwo34. You seem like so mesmerized in that beanie thing that you keep on pointing it out again and again. We already got your point. And we respect your thoughts. And you keep on insisting to us about her and the ex boyfriend stil together in 2020. Can we drop this topic? It's gettiung in my nerves already. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 6
5 hours ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

Are we really talking about beanies and caps? I, myself, have matching caps with my boyfriend and guess what? It's a bit big on me because It was the only size available and as for the caps they are always one size fits all. 

There's nothing wrong with her being in a relationship in 2020, but we alredy clarified our position about that: they broke up way before the public announcement. It's ok If you have a different opinion but I remind you that this is a forum dedicated to the Seung-min couple, so It would be nice If we talk about them without envolving theories about past relationships. 

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 6

Good morning girl,  I'm sorry for this two days I'm not active in this forum, I have a work deadline and a trip to a place, where the signal is often interrupted 🤯 but I still peek at this forum and give likes to your posts 🥰

@Yoonjitwo34 girl, I know this forum moves very fast and we chat very much here. we already understand your explanation about the beanie and cap, so why you still repeat it all the time?  have you read entire chat in this forum? I don't think it's fair if only we try to understand what you say, but you don't try to understand the conversation here. I know you are SM fans and love her somuch, so we are the same. All member in this forum really love SM too, just like you (of course, who doesn't fall in love with SM? She really deserves everyone's love, she's beautiful, kind, well educated, a sincere person. I can see all of that even though at first I was an SG fan, but I saw all SM dramas. If you still have trust in SM LJ ship, its okay, but you don't need to force everyone here to believe it too like you do. what is your real purpose getting into this forum??

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 9

DeBuenas tardes chicas hermosas, aunque estuve ausente dos días por razones personales tristes, me dió alegría leer estas páginas llenas de amor y alegría hacia SMSG 💚💜🍃🌱🌿 se que este foro cada día se hace mucho más grande, pero no debemos perder la razón por la qué estamos aquí por la esencia de SGSM. se que muchos vigilan nuestros foro y estoy agradecida por aquellos que tienen un barco diferentes al nuestro y que solo leen y se van son respetuosos. Aquí en este foro creo que estamos los que realmente aman a SMSG 💚 💜🍃🌿 es nuestro refugio. Yo, en lo personal no sé nada de otros refugio y menos voy a escribirles algo que les incómoda no es mi estilo.  Amo a JungSoMin desde mucho tiempo y se que es una chica excepcional, a SeungGi lo estoy siguiendo por ella aunque todavía no se mucho de él, espero que e igual que ella sea un chico excepcional. 

Pasando a otra cosa, en un vídeo de L.F ví como estaba bailando SeungGi y SoMin juntos, no sé si fue antes o después de hacer la famosa Yoga. Ojalá que una chica hermosa tenga alguna imagen de ello, ya que hasta ahorita nunca e visto esa imagen aquí en nuestros refugió...!!! 

Good afternoon, beautiful girls, although I was absent for two days for sad personal reasons, it gave me joy to read these pages full of love and joy towards SMSG.   💚💜💚🌱🌿🍃🌱

I know that this forum gets much bigger every day, but we must not lose reason why we are here for the essence of SGSM, I know that many watch our forums and I am grateful for those That they have a different ship than ours and that they only read and leave they are respectful here in this forum I think that we are the ones who really love SMSG is our refuge, I personally don't know anything about other refuge and less am I going to write something that makes them uncomfortable, it is not my style.I love JungSoMin for a long time and I know that she is an exceptional girl, I am following SeungGi for her although I still do not know much about him, I hope that she is an exceptional boy.

Moving on to something else, I saw a video of L.F.vi as SeungGi and SoMin were dancing together, I don't know if it was before or after doing the famous Yoga, I hope a beautiful girl has some image of it,since until now I have never seen that image here in our refuge ... !! JungSoMin SeungGi forever ... !! 💚💜🌿🍃🍃🙏🌹💘💘🤞🤞🌿🍃🍃🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Good day to all!! I love how all of you defend this ship.. it put smile in my morning.. 😊😊 

@Yoonjitwo34 at some point i understand your PoV, maybe we are sharing the same fear for SM being tagged of the word you used for their cheesyness in LF.. we are even more afraid for SG, maybe it might dent his good reputation as well..but i do believe they are adult enough to know their bounderies at that time.. and they let their hearts out, why not right??!! If you just dug a lil bit, for sure we will share the same timelime.. if i can only share with you the timeline i had for this two, you might think im kinda crazy for this ship but im happy, very happy with the thought that SG is glowing and blooming as madly in-love guy..as for SM, its very visible in her IG updates that she is in-love as well.. and becuase theres no confirmation yet if whos who,we are all here.. trying to figure out and wishing for them to be real.. and because you mentioned about a reflection of her ex in her vlog, i also had a silhouette of SG in one of her vlog too and even his voice on it.. so yes we might see and heard things the way we want it..  hopefully this will help you ease your mind about her and the things going on.. 

Now, i will be happy waiting for any good news from both of them, as long as they are in-love right now, im good and happy for them!! But really rooting and praying that SeungMin/BlueberryCouple is for real..💚💜💙💜💚

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 7

@Yoonjitwo34I think we all here understand your reasons, that you’ve been repeating. Let’s move on... Let past be the past... no need to dwell on it... and we can always agree to disagree... 

Let’s move on. Let’s cheer for SeungMin together... they truly deserve each other...

And I think you underestimate Somin with your last statement. I don’t think you need to pity her. She’s much more capable to choose her own decision. And we, as SeungMin shippers here would be happy with whatever Somin and/or SeungGi’s decisions. After all, these are for their own happiness. We only support and cheer them.

#SeungMinDatingUntilProvenIsWrong

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 7

let's just all go back in investigating things and just do our normal happy pill and forget what @Yoonjitwo34 has been repeatedly saying. This is Seungmin Shippers forum so we ALL what SG to end up with SM. That's what this forum is created for, for Seunggi and Somin. Nothing more, nothing less. So I think everyone here is on the same path that believes SG and SM are a couple now (not during LF---so you will for once stop pushing it in), no one's flirting (and by the way, if they do flirt in LF, so what? Was it a bad thing to do? Everyone in one point or the other went through that, just as long as you are single). So please stop pushing your information to us. We love somin and seung gi individually and more so together. We all want this book to end in a happily ever after. 

Have you seen how he glows in the preview of MITH next episode? He glows! An aura of being completely happy and contented. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

As much as we want to maintain a happy atmosphere in this forum, someone’s getting on my nerves. The word ‘flirt’ doesn’t belong here. SM and SG are both respectable and each know their limitations. Their interactions in LF are pure and magical moments. If something came out of those, then we will be the happiest. If they are dating other people now, then we’ll respect it. 
this is a safe haven for Seungmin shippers @Yoonjitwo34. If you want to ship SM with anyone else, or imply that she is dating someone other than SG, then pls leave . This forum is not for you. I’m sure there  are forums/sites for JSM fans and surely you can find  what’s suitable for you. 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

OMG you girls.....I was away for couple days...and so much going on here. And I finally I manage to catch up....pheew.

Just want to give you all a big shout out....You girls rock 🤘🤘. @Seung-Min I know I was delayed but you really deserve standing ovation from all of us here....I support all you said 110%. 👏👏👏 Could not agree more with every single word you shared.

@Yoonjitwo34 Girl...you are wrong....Not everyone here is originally SG's fans.I know you love SoMin...but please stop talking as if you are doing it on behalf of SoMin. I myself is her fan from 2010 and I have watched all her works....No need to repeat how perfect she is....We all already know it. We all know that she's a capable actress that she manages to create chemistry with all her co-stars/casts. But with SG, it's different...it's not a chemistry created for dramas....It was this something inexplicable. That was why we are all here. And if they were really developing feeling for each others during LF.....so what? They are both in their 30's for God's sake...... No one knows for real except for them.

Absolutely agreed with @LFCouple there was no need to pity SM...There was nothing to pity her about.

Their chemistry is ORGANIC. And I hereby stand with our group motto....

#SeungminAreDatingUntilProvenFalse

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 7

@Yoonjitwo34 hope that that will be your last message here. my shipmates are all telling you the same thing over and over but you still kept on insisting what you only want. 

we are not bad mouthing or ruining SMs reputation as what you have been insisting. we love SM as well as SG, so why will we hurt them? we respect them and whatever decision they might do.

we've been trying to be considerate of you but you won't stop. respect our haven. just leave.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 8