Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM he tried to control his hand 😂😂 he did it twice in this episode and each time he stopped his hand... Like he was conscious... 

We talked about that bracelet right ? Maybe Jasper Liu's gift maybe not... 

But in MITH episode, Seung gi kept it all alo'g and he even slept with it 😂😂 Does he love so much JL? 😅

Don't know from who it is but this bracelet is precious I guess

IMG-20210411-200416.jpg

I confirmed this episode is very funny 😂😂😂 I laughed so hard

can SMSG spy in the house please help us out regarding this bracelet, please? maybe SM could draw this bracelet in her next ig status? we'll be waiting in anticipation...thank you in advance.:heart:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Star Struck 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM he tried to control his hand 😂😂 he did it twice in this episode and each time he stopped his hand... Like he was conscious... 

We talked about that bracelet right ? Maybe Jasper Liu's gift maybe not... 

But in MITH episode, Seung gi kept it all alo'g and he even slept with it 😂😂 Does he love so much JL? 😅

Don't know from who it is but this bracelet is precious I guess

IMG-20210411-200416.jpg

I confirmed this episode is very funny 😂😂😂 I laughed so hard

maybe our seungmin spy here already told SG about the somin hand 🤣 

yeah, that bracelet seems important. it's from JL... Jung Love 😆 it might also be those charms thingy. so he needs to wear it always. 

• Haha 11

Guys I'm going crazy... I was about to tell you guys here but all the bombing before made me forgot 😅😅😅. Remember we kept on talking about that monstera plant, and guess what today when I went to the market I actually bought one, I didn't even realised I felt like I was possessed 🤣🤣🤣, and straight away I asked the lady to pack me monstera plant😂😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yes he was controlling his hands not to cover his mouth when he laughs, somebody tipped him about it 🤔🤔 and he seldom use his phone now in MITH, another tip perhaps? It always made my day everything I saw him with his phone, it's kind of sweet to me, actually. Just seeing how tiny it is on him but he's still very comfortable using it. I think he loves the phone. Who wouldn't if the girlfriend says its comfortable and just about right in her hands...? 🤣 (SM forgot her guy got a hand of 6 footer haha!) 

• Haha 9
On 4/10/2021 at 12:48 AM, ishipSGxSM said:

episode 6 rewatch... this will be a long post full of photos & gifs so please bear with me guys. hahaha! 

1) in this episode, i think SM & SG became much closer. SM seems clingy to SG. she's always an inch away from him and she did not utilize the 33,000sqm space of jjigbaggol. haha! this time SG seems to be the one more cautious and not give in so much to SM (in front of cameras maybe haha). well, maybe SG's just playing hard to get. hihi. SM looks very happy and sweet to SG in this ep. anyways, these are some of the proofs of our clingy queen SM. hehe

spacer.png

(uhmm SM, maybe it's you that you are talking about. you were around SG the whole time too hahahaha!)

spacer.png   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(the famous mud scene. i know this was discussed here a lot of times but i still find this very sweet. it's like SM is getting the attention of SG and they are like kids sweetly playing with each other hihi)

spacer.png

(most of the time SM looks at SG. i love how she smiles a lot in this episode. she's glowing and radiating true happiness.)

spacer.png

(yes SM. seunggi samchon played so hard (to get). hahahaha!)

2) the interactions of Yihan&Brooke and Jeong Heon&Grace. of course we will compare it with our blueberry couple and this proves that they really are into each other just like the kids. haha! (bb couple interactions are from other episodes)

spacer.png

(same cheeky smile after holding their queen's hand haha)

spacer.png

(always helping when in need)

spacer.png

(always follow wherever they go. they should always go together haha)

spacer.png

(girls want to do things also. guys let them do it but are on standby if they can't hehe)

my OG mini couples, Yihan&Brooke and Jeong Heon&Grace are so cute in this episode. i so ship them. haha! and it breaks my heart remembering that on the upcoming episodes, one girl breaks these ships. huhuhu

3) SG cared so much for his daughters, Yoojin & Grace, in this episode. he's too much, i can't anymore hahaha *sigh*

spacer.png

4) SG, i volunteer to wash you carefully! i now know that your underwear is calvin klein so i can dress you up without the mix up with LSJ's clothes. hahahaha!

spacer.png

5) but SG, since i know you are taken already, i'll just take LSJ. he's not too bad after all. haha! LSJ is very protective of brooke, really. and his moment with yoojin is just *sigh* these two best friends are really making my heart flutter. haha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

6) look at this scene. all kids are complete with PNR. so where is our blueberry couple? i really want to see the uncut version of LF. hahaha!

spacer.png

7) lastly, SM & SG have similar vein-y hands. imagine that, even their hands match. haha!

spacer.png

(credits to everythingleeseunggi for SG hands pic)

that's all guys. sorry for the looong post and lots of attachments. enjoy rewatching!

If this is a school project i would mark it as A+++++++++! THE SIDE COMMENT IS HILARIOUS TOO!!! HAHAHHAHAHA 

this is just a top notch observation! hahahha but for real tho we all wanna see the uncut version of Little forest!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Tasty 2
9 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

If this is a school project i would mark it as A+++++++++! THE SIDE COMMENT IS HILARIOUS TOO!!! HAHAHHAHAHA 

this is just a top notch observation! hahahha but for real tho we all wanna see the uncut version of Little forest!

@Mjanedee 🤣

spacer.png

oh how we will do everything just to get a copy of that! 😄 i remember telling here before, not so sure if it's to @SGxSM, that we are willing to plant blueberry trees in jjigbaggol in exchange for the uncut version haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Mjanedee 🤣

spacer.png

oh how we will do everything just to get a copy of that! 😄 i remember telling here before, not so sure if it's to @SGxSM, that we are willing to plant blueberry trees in jjigbaggol in exchange for the uncut version haha

Why just blueberry trees? I'll trade half of my flowers to plant there as a trade for an uncut version 😜😜😜

I'll even trade the monstera plant that I just bought 😂😂😂

• Haha 7

i love this picture of them. It screams "Family" and shows how they become close to each other, it's one of their natural interaction with each other, very comfortable with each other. 

6-DF58-DBC-F68-D-4261-B52-C-F1-C5-AF77-A

Little Forest really was a great hit and a wonderfully made VS. Though it didn't get a lot of attention from the Korean viewers, they did captured every viewers from all over the world. I hope they are aware of that. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 5
5 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Why just blueberry trees? I'll trade half of my flowers to plant there as a trade for an uncut version 😜😜😜

I'll even trade the monstera plant that I just bought 😂😂😂

this is so funny! 🤣 that monstera plant... 🤣

3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Little Forest really was a great hit and a wonderfully made VS. Though it didn't get a lot of attention from the Korean viewers, they did captured every viewers from all over the world. I hope they are aware of that. 

agree!

• Like 5
  • Tasty 1

@Lin M 😂😂😂 welcome to your monstera plant. I can totally relate, few days ago I went to the supermarket and I saw blueberries, it's not something that I buy usually but when I saw them I stopped I thought immediately to our seungmin couple and I was really hesitating 😳 fortunately my brain took the control 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM maybe they watched the first episode together. Seung gi said that if there was no covid he would have watched Mouse first episode with LHJ

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Speaking of blueberries, I've only tasted them once and hated them (so freaking sour) :scaredpanda2:... I'll give them another try only because our couple love them so much...  But maybe I'll end up with a Monstera plant too instead ahahahah.

@ishipSGxSM 

kl.jpg

I'll take It as another sign that they are dating ahhahaha :BulbaOWO:

• Insightful 5
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, LSGandJSM said:

Speaking of blueberries, I've only tasted them once and hated them (so freaking sour) :scaredpanda2:... I'll give them another try only because our couple love them so much...  But maybe I'll end up with a Monstera plant too instead ahahahah.

@ishipSGxSM 

kl.jpg

I'll take It as another sign that they are dating ahhahaha :BulbaOWO:

so funny how these two influences what we buy hahaha

ooohh! nice! we can put a check mark on all haha 🥰

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, LSGandJSM said:

Speaking of blueberries, I've only tasted them once and hated them (so freaking sour)

Maybe you can try them with yogurt like what SG prepared in MITH. Try and get a sweet flavored vs a sour flavored yogurt to balance the sourness of the blueberries. If you have a froyo place near you that offers blueberry toppings, maybe that'll be better so you don't need to buy a whole pack of blueberries/yogurt. For the past month actually, we've been going to a froyo place near us and I add blueberries even though I never really had them with blueberries before. 🤣 (I usually have it with walnuts/almonds and mochi) And we returned so much that they eventually told us we should get a loyalty stamp card. 😆 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Oh and btw. Not really ship related, but we've been watching Delicious Rendezvous (DR) lately. The one with Chef Baek (Korea's celebrity chef) and Se Hyung as a regular member, and some other you've probably seen around. We've only watched a couple so far - the episodes with Lee Ji-Ah (one of the Penthouse actresses), and the latest episode with Lee Chung-Ah (the main lead's ex in BTIMFL who became close with JSM's character). The episode with Lee Ji-Ah came a couple of weeks before their MITH guesting, so I guess that's why she got paired with Se Hyung since she was sort of comfortable with him already. 

In the show, they usually have an 'ingredient of the episode' and a guest or two that will cook, but cooking skills are not necessary. I know we all want a MITH guesting, but I'd love to see JSM guest in this show as well. (and many other VS actually 🤣) We've all learned in LF that she's a bit clueless in the kitchen, but that didn't stop her from trying. I'd definitely pass on cooking when multiple cameras are pointed at me and I don't know what I'm doing, but she was brave enough that she actually cooked and prepped multiple times in LF.

From what I've seen on DR, the guests are given a heads-up on what the special ingredient of the episode is - maybe the guests are even chosen because of the ingredient or the other way around - and they (the guests) sometimes have a recipe prepared that they'll cook for the hosts. I'd love to see what kind of food JSM will prepare for this kind of show. Maybe a bluberry episode? 🤣 I'd also like to see how her cooking skills have developed (or not) since LF. I feel that her Jin Jjamppong cooking skills are pretty good these days. They usually team up and do a mini competition in DR, with a recipe not necessarily prepared by the guest, so really, anyone can be a guest.

And of course, Se Hyung is there. We all want to see more interaction between JSM and the people around LSG, especially Se Hyung and Sung-Rok. 🤣🤣 

Anyway. I know we're already at episode 6, but this one is from episode 5. This is actually one of my favorite scenes in LF that always makes a laugh everytime I see it. It's sort of the reason why I'm posting about Delicious Rendezvous. If you guys are looking for something else to watch, you can maybe try this one. I think the recipes they make are actually quite accessible and can be done by normal people at home. We've tried their cabbage stir-fry and now it's a staple in our house (though a bit modified).

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

@ishipSGxSM ahahha Yes! Now I want that freaking plant even do I really don't have a green thumb LOL. :scaredpanda2:

@Warm Paws I'll try! Thank you for your kind advice but for now I have to buy the blueberries from the supermarket, unfortunately I live in Italy and here the situation It's still messy for the virus :PikachuFacePalm:

13 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Oh and btw. Not really ship related, but we've been watching Delicious Rendezvous (DR) lately. The one with Chef Baek (Korea's celebrity chef) and Se Hyung as a regular member, and some other you've probably seen around. We've only watched a couple so far - the episodes with Lee Ji-Ah (one of the Penthouse actresses), and the latest episode with Lee Chung-Ah (the main lead's ex in BTIMFL who became close with JSM's character). The episode with Lee Ji-Ah came a couple of weeks before their MITH guesting, so I guess that's why she got paired with Se Hyung since she was sort of comfortable with him already. 

In the show, they usually have an 'ingredient of the episode' and a guest or two that will cook, but cooking skills are not necessary. I know we all want a MITH guesting, but I'd love to see JSM guest in this show as well. (and many other VS actually 🤣) We've all learned in LF that she's a bit clueless in the kitchen, but that didn't stop her from trying. I'd definitely pass on cooking when multiple cameras are pointed at me and I don't know what I'm doing, but she was brave enough that she actually cooked and prepped multiple times in LF.

From what I've seen on DR, the guests are given a heads-up on what the special ingredient of the episode is - maybe the guests are even chosen because of the ingredient or the other way around - and they (the guests) sometimes have a recipe prepared that they'll cook for the hosts. I'd love to see what kind of food JSM will prepare for this kind of show. Maybe a bluberry episode? 🤣 I'd also like to see how her cooking skills have developed (or not) since LF. I feel that her Jin Jjamppong cooking skills are pretty good these days. They usually team up and do a mini competition in DR, with a recipe not necessarily prepared by the guest, so really, anyone can be a guest.

And of course, Se Hyung is there. We all want to see more interaction between JSM and the people around LSG, especially Se Hyung and Sung-Rok. 🤣🤣 

Anyway. I know we're already at episode 6, but this one is from episode 5. This is actually one of my favorite scenes in LF that always makes a laugh everytime I see it. It's sort of the reason why I'm posting about Delicious Rendezvous. If you guys are looking for something else to watch, you can maybe try this one. I think the recipes they make are actually quite accessible and can be done by normal people at home. We've tried their cabbage stir-fry and now it's a staple in our house (though a bit modified).

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I feel like she is trying to improve her cooking skills since LF, not that It matters coz I saw SG in MITH and he's pretty skilled in the kitchen ahahha. That man really has it all: look, character, talent... We are always prasing SM these days but he is extraordinary too, they really deserve each other. :letalQQ:

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1