Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Found this in ig. Credit to the owner. 

Apparently this is how she wears a denim before, size was just about right in her body. But with her recent ig post, denim too big for her (i know we burst our bubble for the couple denim jacket, but just found this cute) 

she likes oversized clothing these days. 

FBC8-A3-CE-0-A2-C-496-E-A19-C-809001-D04

I am not talking about this Jacket but actually she likes over sized clothes.😋

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
Spoiler

LSG's Mouse Drama has no kissing scene yet or maybe none at all. This will be the first Kdrama where he doesn't have this kind of scene. When asked who is Bong Yi (female lead) to him he said she is just a cute little sister for him. :heart: he is really careful of his

@Jed2012 if this true, if mouse will be no kiss scene drama, this make me remember about so ji sub drama before he getting married (before his relationship revealed by dispatch) his drama has no kiss scene too 😌 there is one scene of him sticking his nose against the nose of his co-star for a while, but there is no kiss scene.

even if there is a kiss scene ... it looks like I'll skip that scene 😂 I don't know why I didn't find the chemistry between SG and his co-stars in this drama 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
18 hours ago, Lin M said:

Why is it so quiet? Hello... Anybody here??? 

😆 I think we've spoiled ourselves with how active the forum has been recently, when before we were fine with just a couple of posts a week. 

But here's something for everyone to think about... And I believe this hasn't been mentioned before?

It's been one month since SM's birthday which was when her 'official' last IG posts were. Official, cause the last few updates were IG stories and aren't seen on her gallery. She made 3 posts that day: 1 video, and 2 posts containing multiple pictures. 💜

Now who do we know did the same thing more recently? SG of course 💚 remember the sudden burst of posts from him? 1 video and 2 posts with pictures. And to stretch it out, the video is sort of about renewal "walk first" and an anniversary post. Then the Mouse post is also about "reset" or rebirth of his character in particular. So kinda related to birthday?? I guess?? 🤣🤣🤣

Coincidence or clue? Either way, only SM or SG can prove false that those 3 posts each aren't connected. 😆😆

Sooo. Dear SM, we got your clue now. Thank you for posting only IG stories since your birthday posts. We found the connection, so please, you can post new stuff now. 💚💜💚💜

😆

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 7
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

😆 I think we've spoiled ourselves with how active the forum has been recently, when before we were fine with just a couple of posts a week. 

But here's something for everyone to think about... And I believe this hasn't been mentioned before?

It's been one month since SM's birthday which was when her 'official' last IG posts were. Official, cause the last few updates were IG stories and aren't seen on her gallery. She made 3 posts that day: 1 video, and 2 posts containing multiple pictures. 💜

Now who do we know did the same thing more recently? SG of course 💚 remember the sudden burst of posts from him? 1 video and 2 posts with pictures. And to stretch it out, the video is sort of about renewal "walk first" and an anniversary post. Then the Mouse post is also about "reset" or rebirth of his character in particular. So kinda related to birthday?? I guess?? 🤣🤣🤣

Coincidence or clue? Either way, only SM or SG can prove false that those 3 posts each aren't connected. 😆😆

Sooo. Dear SM, we got your clue now. Thank you for posting only IG stories since your birthday posts. We found the connection, so please, you can post new stuff now. 💚💜💚💜

😆

Wow! Thank you @Warm Paws . Only a true Seungmin shipper can connect the dots👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Sosomingi do you watch Mouse ? The last episode was a bit too much for my poor heart 😰😰😰 I wonder how people can think about couple or romance, this drama is far away from this 😓😓 this is clearly not the main lines that's why according to Seung gi when he was asked if there are romance lines and with who, he said "I don't think we can call it romance" And then lee hee jun "yes yes there is" And Seung gi said "so if there is, it will be with *the name of the actress" Can't remember her name sorry 😅 

@Warm Paws exceptionally active, that will allow some people to catch up the reading

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Ocultar contenidos

Mouse Drama de LSG aún  no tiene escenas de besos o tal vez ninguna. Este será el primer Kdrama en el que no tenga este tipo de escena. Cuando se le preguntó quién es Bong Yi (protagonista femenina) para él, dijo que ella es solo una pequeña hermana para él. :corazón: es muy  cuidadoso con  su

@ Jed2012 si esto es cierto, si mouse no será un drama de escena de beso, esto me hace recordar sobre el sub drama de so ji antes de casarse (antes de que su relación se revele por despacho) su drama tampoco tiene escena de beso 😌  hay una escena de él pegando su nariz contra la nariz de su coprotagonista por un tiempo, pero no hay escena de beso.

incluso si hay una escena de beso ... parece que me saltaré esa escena 😂 No sé por qué no encontré la química entre SG y sus coprotagonistas en este drama. 

Maybe later there will be a type of romance, but not, like the one we are used to seeing, and with the girl I don't find much chemistry either, I'm sorry ... !! 

• Like 9
Spoiler

do you watch Mouse ? The last episode was a bit too much for my poor heart 😰😰😰 I wonder how people can think about couple or romance, this drama is far away from this 😓😓 this is clearly not the main lines that's why according to Seung gi when he was asked if there are romance lines and with who, he said "I don't think we can call it romance" And then lee hee jun "yes yes there is" And Seung gi said "so if there is, it will be with *the name of the actress" Can't remember her name sorry 😅 

@SGxSM I haven't had the chance to watch the latest episode because of my journey for the past few days. I will watch it tonight. If later this drama really has no romance at all ... I will be very happy 😅

Spoiler

It's been one month since SM's birthday which was when her 'official' last IG posts were. Official, cause the last few updates were IG stories and aren't seen on her gallery. She made 3 posts that day: 1 video, and 2 posts containing multiple pictures. 💜

Now who do we know did the same thing more recently? SG of course 💚 remember the sudden burst of posts from him? 1 video and 2 posts with pictures. And to stretch it out, the video is sort of about renewal "walk first" and an anniversary post. Then the Mouse post is also about "reset" or rebirth of his character in particular. So kinda related to birthday?? I guess?? 🤣🤣🤣

Wow nice observation 👍👍I only realized it after you said that here

Spoiler

Maybe later there will be a type of romance, but not, like the one we are used to seeing, and with the girl I don't find much chemistry either, I'm sorry ... !! 

@Diva yeah i can't see the chemistry between them too 

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

@LFCouple I've just seen recent news about SG purchasing a multi billion won house. Whoah! I'm impressed with this guy and there's no doubt SM is so lucky how this guy work hard for them. 

@Diva @Sosomingi  I think there is a very subtle romance...it is either SG requested not to do romantic scenes or the script calls for it. Either way, I am still happy no kissing I like it that way.

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Guys do you know about account @modernpillates_woo He is a Pilates trainer, and previously coached Seung Gi and Suzy when in vagabond so it's not strange that the account follows them, but yesterday i just check it and that accouny already follow somin woahh i feel so happy and start to my delulu mind hahahah. is there somin fans she is really like or do pilates before? 

• Insightful 9
  • Star Struck 1
  • Confused 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1
14 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Seungmin fans oh really?

she wasn't following So min before? 

I want to share with you an interview that Seungi si made on November 27th of 2019, so right after LF. Someone shared it with me on IG

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001080100

I translated everything but here The part mentioning his marriage

IMG-20210416-092827.jpg

So the purchase of that huge house late last year maybe part of his plan to settle down before he is 40 and that's sooner than later, not just for investment purpose.  He's laying the ground for his future. We pray it will be with SM

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, Seungmin fans said:

Guys do you know about account @modernpillates_woo He is a Pilates trainer, and previously coached Seung Gi and Suzy when in vagabond so it's not strange that the account follows them, but yesterday i just check it and that accouny already follow somin woahh i feel so happy and start to my delulu mind hahahah. is there somin fans she is really like or do pilates before? 

I never knew she likes to do pilates before.  Maybe recently she's doing it because she's going to do action thriller movie & maybe Sg suggested her name to Sm 😋

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1

Hello Seungminshipper!

Ohh I would like to thank you all for being my source of happiness this past few days! Kudos for all the crumbs and delulu hahaha it’s really funny and enjoyable. I hope our ship will sail in the future just like we imagine. Huhuhu I never been this involve in fangirling thingy since early 2010’s I meant getting involve in fandom and stuff. Anyway, I just finished back reading from page one. I started four days ago and the haven was just in 147. I’m so glad this forum moves so fast. I only thought I was the weird one thinking something that there is special going on with our ship. When I shared it to my friends, they just laugh especially when i told them they are (BB couple) the endgame.  Sigh LOL I feel so alone so I let my sister watch the two FMV that eonnie warmpaws made in YT and she said that she guess SG likes SM. I LOL, and asked why she thought so...she replied that because SG always laugh with SM. And SM will be a good mother someday. Hahaha! And now she is watching LF.  Anyway, I’m just new I maybe you think I’m super hyper already LOL, I’m just so happy that I find you guys! Someone I could relate my delulus! 🥳 

Hoping to share something with you in the future. Actually i had during my back reading but mostly I forgot coz of all the  different topics you shared. OMG my mind is not in proper place rn. 

Other thing, my most fav lines that someone shared here (I forgot who) saying that LF was lovely and heartwarming and I was like awww 💓. 😄 I hope that SG and SM Love story is also Lovely and Heartwarming just like them. 🙂

PS. This post is getting long. 😅 Someone mentioned about SM’s IG story about Iced Coffee, Cat, Birds LOL (Sorry I’m not a hawk eyes just like most of us here) But what my eyes caught was the Trolls Poppy and Branch forming heart shapes. Fact there is SM is happy cause Trolls mean happiness. And I like the song that Branch sing for Poppy hahaha entitled “True color”. 

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small
But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
So don't be afraid to let it show
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
You call me up
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
True colors
True colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 11
36 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Seungmin fans ¿Ah, de verdad?

¿Ella no estaba siguiendo a So min antes? 

Quiero compartir con ustedes una entrevista que Seungi si hizo el 27 de noviembre de 2019, justo después de LF. Alguien lo compartió conmigo en IG

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001080100

Traduje todo menos aquí La parte que menciona su matrimonio

IMG-20210416-092827.jpg

After Little Forest, he thought about Marriage, lately he thinks about it a lot, who would be his inspiration? hopefully and find the love of your life, hopefully it's SoMin 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
8 minutes ago, kkrym said:

¡Hola Seungminshipper!

¡Oh, me gustaría agradecerles a todos por ser mi fuente de felicidad estos últimos días! Felicitaciones por todas las migajas y delulu jajaja es realmente divertido y agradable. Espero que nuestro barco navegue en el futuro como imaginamos. Huhuhu, nunca he estado tan involucrado en cosas fangirling desde principios de 2010, me refería a involucrarme en el fandom y esas cosas. De todos modos, acabo de terminar de leer desde la página uno. Empecé hace cuatro días y el paraíso estaba en 147. Estoy muy contento de que este foro se mueva tan rápido. Solo pensé que yo era el extraño pensando que algo especial estaba sucediendo con nuestro barco. Cuando se lo compartí a mis amigos, se rieron, especialmente cuando les dije que son (la pareja BB) el final del juego. Suspiro LOL Me siento tan solo, así que dejé que mi hermana mirara los dos FMV que eonnie warmpaws hizo en YT y ella dijo que suponía que a SG le gusta SM. YO LOL, y le preguntó por qué pensaba eso ... ella respondió que porque SG siempre se ríe con SM. Y SM será una buena madre algún día. ¡Jajaja! Y ahora está viendo LF. De todos modos, soy nuevo, tal vez piensen que ya estoy súper hiperactivo LOL, ¡estoy tan feliz de haberlos encontrado! ¡Alguien a quien pudiera relatar mi delulus!🥳 

Esperando compartir algo contigo en el futuro. En realidad lo hice durante mi lectura posterior, pero sobre todo me olvidé de todos los diferentes temas que compartiste. Dios mío, mi mente no está en el lugar adecuado. 

Otra cosa, mis líneas más favoritas que alguien compartió aquí (olvidé quién) diciendo que LF era encantador y conmovedor y yo estaba como awww 💓 . 😄 Espero que SG y SM Love Story también sea Encantadora y Conmovedora como ellos. 🙂

PD. Esta publicación se está volviendo larga. 😅 Alguien mencionó sobre la historia de SM de IG sobre Iced Coffee, Cat, Birds LOL (Lo siento, no soy un ojo de halcón como la mayoría de nosotros aquí) Pero lo que mis ojos captaron fueron los Trolls Poppy y Branch formando formas de corazón. De hecho, SM es feliz porque los trolls significan felicidad. Y me gusta la canción que Branch le canta a Poppy jajaja titulada “True color”. 

Tú con los ojos tristes
No te desanimes
Oh, me doy cuenta de que
es difícil tener coraje
En un mundo lleno de gente
Puedes perderlo de vista todo
Y la oscuridad dentro de ti
Puede hacerte sentir tan pequeño
Pero veo tus verdaderos colores
Brillando
Veo tus verdaderos colores
Y es por eso que te amo
Así que no temas dejarlos mostrar
Tus verdaderos colores Los
verdaderos colores son hermosos
Como un arco iris
Enséñame una sonrisa entonces
No seas infeliz, no puedo recordar
Cuando te vi reír por última vez
Si este mundo te vuelve loco
Y te has llevado todo lo que puedes soportar
Me llamas
Porque sabes que estaré allí
Y veré tus verdaderos colores
Brillando
Y es por eso que te amo
Así que no temas dejar que muestre
Como un arcoíris
Si este mundo te vuelve
locoY te has llevado todo lo que puedes soportarMe
llamas
porque sabes que estaré allí
Y veré tus verdaderos colores
Brillando a través
Y es por eso que te
amoAsí que no tengas miedo de que se muestre
Tus verdaderos colores
Verdaderos colores
Verdaderos
Brillando a través
Y es por eso que te amo
Así que no temas dejar que muestren
Como un arco iris

welcome and do not worry about long posts, I think most of the forum we love it, about trolls they also caught my attention, but you have more eagle eye than me I never imagined that those trolls meant a beautiful song and the main thing that perhaps is dedicated to SG ... !!  

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

@kkrym haha finally you did it 👍 welcome on board. You were so brave to read all the pages, it prooves your determination to understand our ship but mostly to support our seungmin couple with all your heart. Kudos to you 👏 Nice lyrics indeed, these two trolls are also fishy, there was a heart between them and they were getting more and more close

@Yoon Ji oh yeah maybe nice thought 😍

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, kkrym said:

But what my eyes caught was the Trolls Poppy and Branch forming heart shapes. Fact there is SM is happy cause Trolls mean happiness. And I like the song that Branch sing for Poppy hahaha entitled “True color”. 

Welcome on board.. I’ve been noticing you from reading the previous posts... 👏👏 So the trolls names are Branch and Poppy.. thanks for sharing... and I love this song.. Just like the song, I believe both SeungMin see their true colors at Little Forest and it’s beautiful indeed...

@SGxSM thanks for the translation.. hope we can hear the good news soon... 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
14 minutes ago, kkrym said:

Hello Seungminshipper!

Ohh I would like to thank you all for being my source of happiness this past few days! Kudos for all the crumbs and delulu hahaha it’s really funny and enjoyable. I hope our ship will sail in the future just like we imagine. Huhuhu I never been this involve in fangirling thingy since early 2010’s I meant getting involve in fandom and stuff. Anyway, I just finished back reading from page one. I started four days ago and the haven was just in 147. I’m so glad this forum moves so fast. I only thought I was the weird one thinking something that there is special going on with our ship. When I shared it to my friends, they just laugh especially when i told them they are (BB couple) the endgame.  Sigh LOL I feel so alone so I let my sister watch the two FMV that eonnie warmpaws made in YT and she said that she guess SG likes SM. I LOL, and asked why she thought so...she replied that because SG always laugh with SM. And SM will be a good mother someday. Hahaha! And now she is watching LF.  Anyway, I’m just new I maybe you think I’m super hyper already LOL, I’m just so happy that I find you guys! Someone I could relate my delulus! 🥳 

Hoping to share something with you in the future. Actually i had during my back reading but mostly I forgot coz of all the  different topics you shared. OMG my mind is not in proper place rn. 

Other thing, my most fav lines that someone shared here (I forgot who) saying that LF was lovely and heartwarming and I was like awww 💓. 😄 I hope that SG and SM Love story is also Lovely and Heartwarming just like them. 🙂

PS. This post is getting long. 😅 Someone mentioned about SM’s IG story about Iced Coffee, Cat, Birds LOL (Sorry I’m not a hawk eyes just like most of us here) But what my eyes caught was the Trolls Poppy and Branch forming heart shapes. Fact there is SM is happy cause Trolls mean happiness. And I like the song that Branch sing for Poppy hahaha entitled “True color”. 

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
Show me a smile then
You call me up
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
You call me up
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
True colors
True colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow

welcome to the seungmin family @kkrym 🥳

i'm actually happy that you read from the start. and thank you for that troll contribution. the song you mentioned perfectly fits the whole mouse support of SM to SG. 👏 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
15 minutes ago, kkrym said:

Hello Seungminshipper!

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
Show me a smile then
You call me up
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow
You call me up
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
True colors
True colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
Like a rainbow

Yey! Finally, you started sharing ☺️ and just like @Lin M, I was just waiting for you to finish reading.

So after all, while we are still approaching 160 pages, it is not really impossible to start reading from page 1 which shows how interested you are to get to know SeungMin and its shippers more 😘 Unlike the unwanted guest who just pop up like a mushroom, sharing her confirmation without really trying to understand us 🙄 

As I am notified everyday by your reactions to my posts, I was feeling excited as you are getting nearer and nearer to the last page which means, you are finally able to catch up and for that, I really appreciate your effort and without doubt, you are truly a SeungMin fan.

Here’s the blueberry yogurt specially made by Seunggi himself to welcome you my dear 🤗

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488650a6dba5e49279afac

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 2