Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Thank you Seungminshippers for the warm welcome! I dunno yet how to tag names tho 😂 Anyway, I know you girls mentioned it in previous page where SG and SM supposedly meet back in 2012 if only SG stayed one more ep in Strong Heart. So I look into it and my mind cant help imagining what if...since it’s SG’s first time without the show maybe he watch it ofc. To see how’s the show without him hahaha. And that was when SM was guest right. She’s so pretty even then. Anyway, SG was mentioned too (as tribute I suppose). But but my cant help thinking maybe SG develops even a lil interest to SM while watching the show 😂 why not she’s so adorable there. She even mentioned her age, and so humble telling her fam doesn't own a big company but just a normal one.  

Yeah, her costar in MH was there too but little interaction. And the co-host Shin dong yup, kinda fond of her telling story about SM being so humble and bubbly even when she didn’t get the role she audition for that time, they even talked for an hour and half. And decided to give the role to her but unavailable to reach her (SM felt so sorry to himSDY while telling the story during Strong heart) Se hyung jested that SM made the right decision coz the rating of the show is not good. Hahaha Anyway, SDY appeared  again (as far as I know) with SM in the Life Bar with  together with Lee Mido. As usual, he likes SM’s personality as person. Hahaha, to connect with SG, Shin dong yup, SG and Eunwoo was the MC of the last 2020 SBS Annual Award. 🤣 

Korean Entertainment is just small, everyone links. Also, or maybe since SM is close with LMD, who happened to have family and babies and friends with a lots of Eommas, tracing SM as part of LF is not a challenge. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsWoQHFTQp/?igshid=npq386xpbz9u

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsjtSTFkkE/?igshid=1o12pjbuvreyd

Tho, SM was not in the group pic but we can see that it happened at the same place coz of the clothe’s of MD’s baby. 🤣 

Also, my imagination wander that at some point SG and SM paths crossed perhaps in a wedding  (😂😂😂) of friends of friends but never introduce coz SG was not 32 then. 😂😂😂

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 8

@kkrymwelcome aboard!!! We look forward to hearing more from you forward. As you've mentioned I think you're right about the song True Colors where I think SG has reservations about his character in Mouse as he thinks it might affect his career coz he's never had a bad guy role since his debut and SM is there to encourage him. In addition it's somehow connected to MITH master last week advised him to be that bad guy. His drama Mouse is now No.1 and we all see everyone around him fully support him and SM is always there for him..SM is a sweetheart. I can't wait for them to announce their relationship.

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 10
15 minutes ago, Lin M said:

welcome... I was waiting when you'll finish reading everything and finally you did... Thank you and warm welcome again 

I was wondering too. 🤣 

5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

exceptionally active, that will allow some people to catch up the reading

I guess @kkrym proved this right now. 😂 Just caught up from page 1.

And congratulations @kkrym! I think you're the first one that actually made an account before reading through all the pages and reacting along the way. I feel like most of us read through first before deciding to make an account and commenting. That was my case at least.

I'm curious which are the two videos you mentioned. I'm assuming the first two which are Eyes, Hands, and Lips; and More than a Woman? Actually, most of my videos except for the last one (Lover), are more towards LSG's POV and admiration of JSM, so maybe that's why one would think that SG likes SM (more). But I did make those two because LSG has more shots of that 'special look of admiration' towards JSM and might have fallen first 💚, while JSM I felt was more just being her jolly, loving self - then eventually falling as well.💜 🤣🤣 I think that's the initial impression of most, if not all, people here. 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Party! 6
4 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Hi everyone!maybe some of you here have already seen this post but still i want to share for the benefits of other..

It said to be SG 's newly purchase house

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1824494461177748/permalink/2572823593011494/

@Poisonous IvyIt is a private account. I tried to open but I need permission first.... 

wow!  Its not easy to get through... 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Warm Paws actually I was thinking about @kkrym 😂😂😂

@Poisonous Ivy thank you for sharing, but yeah it's a private account

@Jed2012 totally agree, Lee Seung gi is a gem as well as So min 😌

What is interesting is that he bought this house one year after LF, let's pray 😌 the "I love you" On october 2020 was for the woman who's sharing his life

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2

@SGxSMi don't know and i think can't check when some account already followed someone before, but if i'm not wrong and maybe i starting follow somin some months ago that why i ask there somin really like pilates?? And how her coach same people like seunggi. LoL😂😂😂hoping best news our couple next year😘😘😘

I want to share the pict here but don't know how to post pict here, hahahah. So check @modernpilates_woo guys hahahha. 

• Like 8

@kkrymwelcome on board. You are one of a kind, you know. You first read the forum from page 1 before making known your identity.  Call me naive but I initially suspected you were the real Jsm quietly lurking and reacting/liking  the posts here.  Or if not Jsm, then perhaps, the sister-in-law. Hehe.   Then when you started posting, I was impressed because you brought so much with you; have gathered many interesting infos  to share with fellow shippers.  Thank you!!!
You are very much welcome here!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

Hi fam, in behalf of @Poisonous Ivy, here’s the pic for your reference ☺️

547-AD93-B-D9-F2-4551-B11-C-2-F39521-AD5

Basing on the pictures below, I think this was the house he bought which is the same location or near SM’s parent house?

82629913-29-A6-4-E5-B-908-E-E9095-D3-CB4

This was bought years ago..today, I read news pertaining to SG buying 30 million US dollar house in Seoul recently. It’s a 1-minute read and the article is from SBS news but I am not sure with the reliability of the news and source.

Update: I think more credible news are saying it’s a 5-million US dollar property.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1006282729

Edited by Seung-Min
To update info.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Jed2012 said:

@kkrymwelcome aboard!!! We look forward to hearing more from you forward. As you've mentioned I think you're right about the song True Colors where I think SG has reservations about his character in Mouse as he thinks it might affect his career coz he's never had a bad guy role since his debut and SM is there to encourage him. In addition it's somehow connected to MITH master last week advised him to be that bad guy. His drama Mouse is now No.1 and we all see everyone around him fully support him and SM is always there for him..SM is a sweetheart. I can't wait for them to announce their relationship.

Haha thank you for the warm welcome 🙏 

55 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I was wondering too. 🤣 

I guess @kkrym proved this right now. 😂 Just caught up from page 1.

And congratulations @kkrym! I think you're the first one that actually made an account before reading through all the pages and reacting along the way. I feel like most of us read through first before deciding to make an account and commenting. That was my case at least.

I'm curious which are the two videos you mentioned. I'm assuming the first two which are Eyes, Hands, and Lips; and More than a Woman? Actually, most of my videos except for the last one (Lover), are more towards LSG's POV and admiration of JSM, so maybe that's why one would think that SG likes SM (more). But I did make those two because LSG has more shots of that 'special look of admiration' towards JSM and might have fallen first 💚, while JSM I felt was more just being her jolly, loving self - then eventually falling as well.💜 🤣🤣 I think that's the initial impression of most, if not all, people here. 

Yeah that two video, I guess I know it’s kinda more on SG POV hahaha I just want my sister to get hook too like recruiting a member and I guess I succeed hahaha

23 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Hi everyone!maybe some of you here have already seen this post but still i want to share for the benefits of other..

It said to be SG 's newly purchase house

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1824494461177748/permalink/2572823593011494/

Saw it! I’m a group member there LOL It’s a huge house perfect for our SG/SM with their cute little Yoojin or Yuan or twin with Modu and Perro 😂 omg my mind 😂😂😂 also they can grow Blueberries  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 4
10 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

thank you for the photo @Poisonous Ivy & for posting it @Seung-Min

SG is like preparing all of us for his announcement. hahaha! releasing more about his personal stuff. we will just be here at janghaven, patiently waiting for your announcement. 🙏😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Here’s what I have gathered so far: 

The source of the real estate industry revealed that at the end of last year Lee Seunggi bought a residential worth 5.63 billion won. The two-story house located in Seongbuk-dong has an area of 1000m², while the land is 1200m².  

Seongbuk-dong is a village located in the north of Seoul, nestled in the hills overlooking the city. A large proportion of the residences are owned by wealthy households. It is also where many ambassadorial residences are located (among them, the residences of the Chinese, Australian and Canadian ambassadors).

NOTABLE PEOPLE FROM SEONGBUK-DONG: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seongbuk-dong

2 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Here’s what I have gathered so far: 

The source of the real estate industry revealed that at the end of last year Lee Seunggi bought a residential worth 5.63 billion won. The two-story house located in Seongbuk-dong has an area of 1000m², while the land is 1200m².  

Seongbuk-dong is a village located in the north of Seoul, nestled in the hills overlooking the city. A large proportion of the residences are owned by wealthy households. It is also where many ambassadorial residences are located (among them, the residences of the Chinese, Australian and Canadian ambassadors).

NOTABLE PEOPLE FROM SEONGBUK-DONG: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seongbuk-dong

FDCB698-C-E3-D2-4-A8-A-A1-DB-F3-B57-B110This is Seongbuk-dong Village.  

• Insightful 7
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 5
16 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

@SGxSMi don't know and i think can't check when some account already followed someone before, but if i'm not wrong and maybe i starting follow somin some months ago that why i ask there somin really like pilates?? And how her coach same people like seunggi. LoL😂😂😂hoping best news our couple next year😘😘😘

I want to share the pict here but don't know how to post pict here, hahahah. So check @modernpilates_woo guys hahahha. 

I checked her ig . She's actually following Sg ,Sm & Narae . 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3
  • Shocked 1
12 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@kkrymwelcome on board. You are one of a kind, you know. You first read the forum from page 1 before making known your identity.  Call me naive but I initially suspected you were the real Jsm quietly lurking and reacting/liking  the posts here.  Or if not Jsm, then perhaps, the sister-in-law. Hehe.   Then when you started posting, I was impressed because you brought so much with you; have gathered many interesting infos  to share with fellow shippers.  Thank you!!!
You are very much welcome here!!!! 

Hahaha this made me laugh, I’m really shy type of person actually thinking I’ll just react and lurk and never reply but seeing those crumbs you girls shared made me impossible not to express my gratefulness in finding this group where I feel belong and accepted to express my SG and SM delulas hoping to become reality. 😄 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2
31 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Basing on the pictures below, I think this was the house he bought which is the same location or near SM’s parent house?

82629913-29-A6-4-E5-B-908-E-E9095-D3-CB4

This was bought years ago..today, I read news pertaining to SG buying 30 million US dollar house in Seoul recently. It’s a 1-minute read and the article is from SBS news but I am not sure with the reliability of the news and source.

Ahhh sorry everyone i forgot yeahhh its a private group..but a million Thanks to you @Seung-Min..i was about to sent it to you but yeahhh you already read my mind..thank you for always being there to support me..hehheh

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1