6 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

hello our lovely seungmin shipper, recently I just lurked this forum and not giving crumbs, but indeed I'll always supporting all of you guys to gathered so much crumbs :)) andย welcome to our new family seungmin shipper, let's make this ship sailing togetherย 

when I miss SM, Iย decided to watch SM vlog again and again haha, and what you know guys, I found something interesting, while I reading all the comment on her vlog, I found she liked comment while the comment mentioned

SG's name.

spacer.png

ย 

Yes, I saw that... but I thought It wasn't a big dealย  because she even liked comments about Lee Min-ki (her co-star in "Because this is my first life")

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Lin Mย the stickers can't be exactly the same, I think we have to note the general sense.

Crowns are symbol of airens but difficult to find the same in IG and also would it be too obvious ? ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

@Kumayuna wow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ you came back with a great hint, the comment couldn't be more explicit

ย 

@LSGandJSM but So min never liked Seung gi's posts on IG, she never posted any picture with him... That's the difference

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Lin Mย the stickers can't be exactly the same, I think we have to note the general sense.

Crowns are symbol of airens but difficult to find the same in IG and also would it be too obvious ? ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

@Kumayuna wow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ you came back with a great hint, the comment couldn't be more explicit

Oh I see... Thanks cause I'm really dumb in this case:SquirtleWonderfull:

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Oh I see... Thanks cause I'm really dumb in this case:SquirtleWonderfull:

We sometimes became clueless in order to gether crumbs.ย  I think it's good that you pointed out those things . So don't think you're dumb,ย  you're just doubtful. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Kimi23ย @Sosomingiย @LuckyGirlย @LSGandJSMย thank you for the warm welcome! Iโ€™m not really good at analyzing things and has poor eyesightย but surely I will contribute as much as I could. Facts or Delulus ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@Lin Mย aww I thought it was Branch and Poppy but still Trolls has a positive meaning, and also mean that our SM is happy. Thank you for the info!ย 

ย 

What I like about this group isย when one memberย got wrong information, others are immediately correct it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

If you want to watch the Strong heart SM ep (someone asked about it from the previous page) ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผhere is the link but Iโ€™m warning you that the site is quite annoy*ng ๐Ÿ˜„. Itโ€™s much better to DL first before watching.ย 

ย 

https://kissasians.org/watch/strong-heart-episode-125/

ย 

https://kissasians.org/watch/strong-heart-episode-126/

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler
46 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kumayuna haha yeah, Little forest wasn't a drama. They weren't a couple, they didn't have to promote for it, so why liking this comment ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

@SGxSMย  that's true, and when I more concern the comment it's from 11 months ago, so SM has noticed as long as that haha

@Lin Mย maybe you right, and in my delusional mind SM captured itย  then send to SGย :laugh:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

rewatched some of SMs vlog. makeprem gave her this frame with her & modu and the monstera plant. maybe SM really loved that kind of plant as evident on her past ig posts. so probably, she's really the one whoย gave the plant to SG, the one at hisย house. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

Our LSG surprises me.. He just remodeledย his flat and I thought that he did that to start a family... but I guess I was wrong. He purchased a 5 million dollarsย home:letalQQ:. We can be sure that he found THE ONE, because he's really getting ready to be the best hubby and father... the house Is a proof of that...ย only the best for his future family.ย 

I guess It's a matter of time now and he'll reveal his special someone... but we already knowย who she is right?ย 

@LSGandJSMย When I saw what SG was doing with buying a new house, I assume that he was really ready to start a family. his career is well established, a comfortable place to live. he has everything you need for marriage. It seems like I have to start getting ready if one day suddenly on SG's IG there will be a letter to fans announcing that he is getting married (withย our SM ๐Ÿ˜Œ).ย 

I tried to recall some Korean actors who bought a house before they got married (and their marriage happened not long after they bought the house)

ย 

SJSย buy a houseย around June 2019. and getting married in April 2020. Of courseย public thinks that he did it to prepare a place to live after marriage because at that time his relationship with his girlfriend had been revealed

spacer.png

Source by soompi

ย 

Don't forget about SJK too.ย if I'm not mistaken he also bought this house before hisย marriage

spacer.png

Source by soompi

ย 

I might be wrong, or it could just be a coincidence. or what happens at this time is that SG might really buy the house in preparation for something important for him and his partner ๐Ÿคญ it's just because the public knows he is still single now, so the public does not suspect that maybe he will get married

ย 

Spoiler

Andย I mustย be the only one who's eagerly waiting for next month, if anyone remembers that lady who did SG reading said he'll announce something big or something good will happen in the month of May.. Or is it just myย delusionsย ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@Lin Mย You are not alone. I've been doing it since I first watchย that fortune teller's video ๐Ÿ˜…ย if that really happens..I think that fortune teller will be very famous in SKย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 2

@Sosomingiย And we are here dying to knowย :scaredpanda2:

K-popโ€™s Rain and Kim Tae-hee, did the โ€˜date, buy a home, get marriedโ€™ dance, too.ย Rain bought his property in Itaewon-dong in October 2016, which was only three months before coupleโ€™s wedding in January 2017.ย 

ย 

Ahahahah Knowingย all this increases my expectations. I feel like the wedding announcement is on the corner.. maybe early 2022.

Jeju,ย they're comingย :duckhearts:

ย 
Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4

Ep 6

The famous mud party is here! Its lovely how SM just draw heart on Brooke's face and ask to show it to SG... I always felt like its sending message haha...ย 

ย 

20210417-150356.jpg

ย 

Spoiler

20210417-150425.jpg

ย 

See how happy they are...

20210417-150452.jpg

ย 

And its so funny when SG discussing Yi Han's love life with SM. He imagine how he date in future lols... and felt hes the type who will give all of him.ย 

ย 

20210417-150515.jpg

ย 

Love view of their back & matching white shirt.

Spoiler

20210417-150534.jpg

ย 

Happy rewatching of ep 7 too... ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 8
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
ย 

I always love this scene! I always pointed this out here everytime I watched Ep.7, I dont know if SG intentionally graze on SM's hand when he picked up the corn. Or it's just the angle that seems he touched her hand. And also, how cute that SM followed behind SG when he placed the casserole in the trunk, you can see her bag. Why the need to stand next to him, right?ย 

giphy.gif

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

okay, here we go! episode 7 rewatch...ย :smile:

ย 

1) here i think SG is saving the story about yihan's lost tooth. maybe they have lots of alone time talks (just like how SG knew about grace's snow white story during the apple picking ep.) and he wants to share this to SM later on. but SM burstย his bubble and guessed right away what his story was. hahaha! sorry SG. one point loss onย your alone time talks with SM. hehe

Spoiler

1.jpg

ย 

2) i so love their car scene. they were really like a family going on a vacation. SG & SM are like proud parents when grace sang twinkle twinkle little star. and yoojin, being the cute & naughty youngest child, became the fart machine and gave everyone a good laugh.

Spoiler

2.jpg

ย 

3) yoojinni, the fart machine, is so cute in this episode. her exercises before swimming is the best. as if she' s all set to swim but in the end she chickenedย out and just stayed on the sidelines for a while. hehe

spacer.png

ย 

4) one of my OG mini couple. sitting beside each other on the car then holding hands while walking to the streams. my heart aches again remembering that they will be separated on the coming episodes because of another child. hahaha! (i know,ย i'm so bitter about this hahaha)

Spoiler

4.jpg

ย 

5) yi hyeon is such a sweet child. he is still a baby like yoojin, but he's not afraid to try new things. whenever he achieves something, he's always happy.ย he's also sweet & friendly to the original kids. too bad he's not in all episodes.

Spoiler

5.jpg

ย 

6) yihan is also a kindย & thoughtfulย kid. he's the youngest on his family, but he always take good care of the younger kids at LF. even in other episodes, heย always give way for them and he always got their backs on anything.

Spoiler

6.jpg

ย 

7) this scene is whereย iย really admired SM. she's a quick thinker and her motherly instinct showed. her saving yoojin and not panicking so that yoojin will not be afraid,ย just wow. bravo SM! ๐Ÿ‘

Spoiler

7.jpg

ย (p.s. grace looks like the typical older sibling who always teases the younger ones hahaha)ย 

ย 

8) this scene is again a family thing. hehe. when yoojin went under the water, appa SG wants her to learn to not be afraid of the water anymore. but eomma SM thinks she's done with it and better not remind her of what happened anymore. but as the usual SG who wants to do what he wants, still taught yoojin. and the rest of thisย scene is just too funny. no wonder SM & SG fell in love with yoojin coz she's such a natural cutie. โ˜บ

ย 

we can see in theirย future family that SG will be the parent who wants his children to learn things on their own and do well on a lot of things just like him. then SM will be the sweetest and thoughtful mother who will always baby their children as long as she can. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Spoiler

8.jpg

ย 

9) SG (and PNR) losing to SM's popularity. hehe. most of the kids love SM. who wouldn't, right? even SG himself wants to be teamed up with SM for sure. hahaha! good thing SM appreciated SG a lot in this episode. for sure somehow that filled SG's longing for attention & appreciation hehe

Spoiler

9.jpg

ย 

10) wonder what SM is saying to our 2nd seungmin shipper, grace, while pointing at SG? oh how to be grace who heard & saw a lot of seungmin moments up closeย hahaha

Spoiler

10.jpg

ย 

11) as usual, the family have their own little world. not minding everyone around them as long as they are happy together. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Spoiler

11.jpg

ย 

12) do you guys remember this bracelet/hair tie? hahaha! this caused an intruder scene here before, right? haha!ย sorry. it's owned by the Lee family. hahaha

Spoiler

12.jpg

ย 

13) a coincidence or not, there's still an SG&SM connection. hahaha! SGs crocs jibbitz charms are similar with the stickers on SMs ig story posts. (smiley, rainbow, cloverย leaf)

Spoiler

13.jpg

ย 

14) hey hey hey Seunggi-ssi!ย keep your eyes on yourย beloved queen, i mean, the kids.ย :smug::heart:

Spoiler

14.jpg

ย 

15) not that i blame you, SG. even i, might always look at SM. her natural beauty radiates. she's really beautiful & glowing, even if she seems tired or sleepy.

Spoiler

15.jpg

ย 

16) The Beginning of The End. theย beginning of a beautiful & wonderful love story at the end of episode 7. hihi. this scene really sealed the love bug deal for me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

spacer.png

ย 

that's all folks. enjoy re-watching episode 7! ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 5

WOnderful summarization of ep 7 @ishipSGxSMย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ just what I also wanted to say. SG's stares at the end of Ep.7 really gave him away and he cant take it back, really! He just showed the world how he had fallen for SM, big time! And they way he said "the kids are lovely" it's like he needed to say something because of how lovestruck he was with SM. He cant say "you're lovely" but their exchanged of smiles says it all. They knew who's lovely. Ep.7 is the beginning of more uncontrolled sweet interactions of seungmin, really. And I think that scene (car scene back home) just really what captured most of the viewers, and maybe the reason, if you noticed PD Nim didn't let SM and SG in one car after this as it captures a lot of intrigues and speculations that will steer away from the show's main focus (the kids).ย 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1