3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Sรญ, hay algo en ella que es desagradable jajaja. Sรญ, estamos apoyando sus proyectos, eso es un hecho.

ย 

Bueno, recordรฉ que SG dijo en MITH donde la pareja casada son sus amos, el ahora esposo dijo que cuando รฉl y su esposa coprotagonizaron un drama, tenรญan una escena de besos y a รฉl le gustรณ. SG dice que ยฟcรณmo puede mezclar su trabajo y sentimiento personal ๐Ÿ˜† . Y lo que quiso decir fue que si es trabajo (incluso la escena de un beso) no mezcla sus sentimientos personales porque es lo que dice el guiรณn, asรญ que es ese tipo profesional y educado.ย 

ย 

ยกNo en LF por supuesto jaja! Debido a que no hay un guiรณn para ensayar y todo lo que tienen es su yo verdadero y natural, es un VS despuรฉs de todo. ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Good night, beautiful girls, I love you all, greetings from Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝI just saw the clicks of the kiss scenes of SG and his co-star, the truth for me that was not a kiss, to which now that he is about to kiss her just stick his lips and move away camera, now I am sure that SeungGi is in a serious relationship, and it is the first time I see a drama of him giving this kind of kiss without joke, without chemistry. sorry for my english so badย 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Wooowww @SGxSMyou save the day ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ and another good news is one of the tags came from airenย who also seemsย like it if SGย paired with SM. If I wereย SM I would think of it as a big support and happy with it..ย because SG's fans like it.

ย 

ย I hopeย after this there will be seen other airen who support SG SM openly. Just likeย fans did to binjin before their relationship was exposed

ย 

Spoiler

Good night, beautiful girls, I love you all, greetings from Mexicoย ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝI just saw the clicks of the kiss scenes of SG and his co-star, the truth for me that was not a kiss, to which now that he is about to kiss her just stick his lips and move away camera, now I am sure that SeungGi is in a serious relationship, and it is the first time I see a drama of him givingย this kind of kiss without joke, without chemistry. sorry for my english so badย 

@Diva 100% agree with you ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 6

@Sosomingiย yeah I agree. I noticed that since we heard about Seung gi's house purchase, some airens accounts started to share again some pictures of Seung gi during LF. Not with So min but still...ย 

ย 

I can feel that airens will support him whoever she is. Because the one who is dating is really making him shining, happy. As he said on his propects ad, "restart" something new ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 3
6 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

Btw guys i already ask LSG fans who was following him for a long time. I ask her give me hint now who was have special relationship with LSG, and she answered me it's actres who was know LSG for a long time but she is not his co star, huhu so sad if not somin too. Seunggi is really unpredictableย 

@Seungmin fansTHE ONLY THING PREDICTABLE ABOUT LIFE IS ITS UNPREDICTABILITY-ratatouille-ย 

No one in this world is predictable so as SG..anyone will also do the same so that people will not predict whats up with his life specially him that he belongs to the industry or country full of toxic people that is looking for mistakes to be throw to him or so to ruin his career,he is just cautious and protecting Someone's life/career(his partner)..and maybe the airens you ask for a hint who SG is dating or in a relationship with is surely not a Somin fan..hehheh..even I myself, if im not Somin's fan why should i believe in hints or crumbs other people will give me??i willย only believe the things i believe in who SG best for to be with..example other shipper believe that there is Yoongi,Suengzy so be it but i myself believe that there is also SEUNGMIN so i will stand what i believe and even the closest friend of SG who is Seo Jin will not give us hint who SG is dating so your friends hints are no use..

Supporting both of them is also given you will not be a shipper if you don't support them together and on their individual projects..

@Myshipperheart_SGSMyou have me,i feel the same way hehhe i am irritated with her not because i don't like them but i just don't like her being clingy and touchy..even though she said already that SG is like a big brother to her but still the fact that she is clingy i just dont like her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Seung-Minhahhah..you can scroll or open your IG tomorrow after today's episode'ย spoiler and teasers be release..i will let you know first what it is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 10

@SGxSMhahaha also she said like that i become seunggi fans for 10 years and still not understand him like that, she just guess who too from her opinion not all airen think and totally not sure 100% hahahah, but what is sure is all airen think now LSG really already have someone. And i hope is somin because they are really have glow face now somin seunggi with happines totally ahaha if you watch jipsabu eps 168 there seunggi talk to eunwoo do you used you profil picture like that make me remember how was somin used her profil picture while in LF hahaha, but what so annoying is the fortune teller one hahahah it's good here this grup don't bring the fortune teller again who was talk a bad about seungmin hahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@sg_smย your previous analysis on SMs ig story related to mouse is now complete. ๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

The puzzle in that ig story is now complete. Real hint that is.

ย 

@SGxSMย kudos toย your investigation, very clear to us. Thank you for the hard work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

@Seung-Minย I hope they are brewing romcom or drama for our lovely bb couple the soonest. I canย imagine this forum will be on fire haha.ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 5

Whoah this is what I am talking about, I think 1 of us here is SG or SM spy...why because we were just talking about SG having no kissing scene in Mouse and the recent episode suddenly showed us kissing. I think they've done that so we won't suspect SM and SG as couples. hahaha. SG perhaps said, I have to try kissing scene so that no one will suspect me that I am committed in aย ย relationship.ย 

ย 

Whoever that actress you are telling his alleged GF that I think is our Lucky girl SM! Who else would that be? Right coShippers?ย 

• Haha 9
  • Shocked 1

I like that the forum is back on track again and moving ahead as usual.ย 

ย 

Seungmin really never fail to excite us and it's a good news that SM will have a radio guesting and finally we'll hear some update for monthly house. I really want them to start the promotion, i want to observe how SG will behave, is he going to be active in ig or give us crumbs? (Oh no! I gave a hint, he'll might not post anything even more! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ซ)

• Haha 12
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

@SGxSMhahaha also she said like that i become seunggi fans for 10 years and still not understand him like that, she just guess who too from her opinion not all airen think and totally not sure 100% hahahah, but what is sure is all airen think now LSG really already have someone. And i hope is somin because they are really have glow face now somin seunggi with happines totally ahaha if you watch jipsabu eps 168 there seunggi talk to eunwoo do you used you profil picture like that make me remember how was somin used her profil picture while in LF hahaha, but what so annoying is the fortune teller one hahahah it's good here this grup don't bring the fortune teller again who was talk a bad about seungmin hahahah

I just dont understand what youre saying and what youre trying to say, alas I am not easily swayed by what you said ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

Btw guys i already ask LSG fans who was following him for a long time. I ask her give me hint now who was have special relationship with LSG, and she answered me it's actres who was know LSG for a long time but she is not his co star, huhu so sad if not somin too. Seunggi is really unpredictableย 

ย 

hey girl! From what fan group did u ask ? Iโ€™m part of LSGย North America and Philippines FC.
ย 

LSG NA doesnโ€™t talk about shipping hahahah I donโ€™t know about PH I jut joined their Facebook club and I guess they are openย about shipping seunggi as they pleasedย but if youโ€™re a long time seunggi fan I think uย encounteredย LSGcanada IG page right? She have insiders on seunggiโ€™s life but she doesnโ€™t even have a clue on whoโ€™s seunggiโ€™s dating right now and Donโ€™t tell me itโ€™s SUZY coz that is total BS hahahah

ย 

ย 

ย 

im still rooting for Somin and Seunggiย until itโ€™s over!ย 
#manifestationย ย 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

@Poisonous Ivygirl your yt video was posted today in airen group.ย 

I guess they are also clueless as to who the girl SG might be dating. Like us, they are also looking for hints. ๐Ÿ˜†

spacer.png

ย 

When you click the link, it will lead to your video.ย 

@LuckyGirlthank you for the info..atleast il get myself ready for the good and bad comments..hehheh i know alot of airens if they are not into Suzy they don't ship anyone for SG or there areย few who ship to SoMin..๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

ย 

hey girl! From what fan group did u ask ? Iโ€™m part of LSGย North America and Philippines FC.
ย 

LSG NA doesnโ€™t talk about shipping hahahah I donโ€™t know about PH I jut joined their Facebook club and I guess they are openย about shipping seunggi as they pleasedย but if youโ€™re a long time seunggi fan I think uย encounteredย LSGcanada IG page right? She have insiders on seunggiโ€™s life but she doesnโ€™t even have a clue on whoโ€™s seunggiโ€™s dating right now and Donโ€™t tell me itโ€™s SUZY coz that is total BS hahahah

ย 

ย 

ย 

im still rooting for Somin and Seunggiย until itโ€™s over!ย 
#manifestationย ย 

@Mjanedee..agree.. I'm part of LSG international and LSGPH,LSGPH are very supportive,we are free who we gonna ship with SG but i don't remember weย talk about who we ship for SG.just full support to SG'sย  projects and wishing him to find the person who can make him really happy...on LSG international everyone is free to ship who they wantย  for SG..

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
1 hour ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@LuckyGirlthank you for the info..atleast il get myself ready for the good and bad comments..hehheh i know alot of airens if they are not into Suzy they don't ship anyone for SG or there areย few who ship to SoMin..๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Donโ€™t worry @Poisonous Ivy, you got my back, front, and side ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜. If they donโ€™t like our ship then they should not watch the vid in the first place. Respect begets Respect.ย 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
32 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Donโ€™t worry @Poisonous Ivy, you got my back, front, and side ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜. If they donโ€™t like our ship then they should not watch the vid in the first place. Respect begets Respect.ย 

Right... You've got my back too @Poisonous Ivy@Seung-Min. If they dared to disrespect you it's like disrespecting all of us here. And since it's on YT, I'm all in... Who's with us?ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Lin Mย I'm in ๐Ÿ–

ย 

@Poisonous Ivyย if you have bad comments, just delete them ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

Airens will be happy whoever she is, they can all observe how happy he is.ย 

It's interesting and pleasant that some of airens are thinking to So min ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Just by watching LF, they will understand how much she's perfect for him ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

We have to promote our beautiful couple, on YT, on IG, wherever we can... To tell to Seung gi and So min how much we love them and that they have supporters.ย 

I can feel that more and more people are getting curious about seungmin ๐Ÿ˜Œ Let's hope...ย 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5