Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

13 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@LuckyGirlthank you for the info..atleast il get myself ready for the good and bad comments..hehheh i know alot of airens if they are not into Suzy they don't ship anyone for SG or there are few who ship to SoMin..😘😘😘

You have nothing to worry about comments,most Airens if not all, knew their bounderies about shippings so we dont talk bad about anyone who is shipped to SG.. and all LSG fan groups really doesnt talk about who to ship to SG and they dont stop us to ship if we wanted to.. 

As far as i know, Airens are ready to support SG whoever he ends up to..

And for me, i would be very happy if its SM.. 

SeungMin will be my forever fave love story.. 💜💚💙💚💜

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 8
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Chica con suerte 👀 😍 😄

spacer.png

He couldn't get over the love face and the huge smile SeungGi puts on when looking at SoMin 🤪🥰🥰🤭🤭💚💜🌱🍀🌿🙏🙏🌹🌷🇲🇽

1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Que Jonghyuni siempre fue ella 😎 😎 😎

Jajajaj  And yes, it was always her hahaha SeungGi and SoMin forever ... !!! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5
37 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Thanks girl, one of our fave if not our ultimate best scene ever. I really loooooove how SG looks at her. Very precious moment for our SeungMin.  I can watch this a trillion times as if it's my first time to see it lol. 

same, girl! 🥰 we will never get tired of this scene haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

97016-FDE-BD79-4-FC1-AB56-D303-A2-C598-B

No wonder why SG can’t help looking at her especially when this close 😍 We can’t really blame him if he still look at her from time to time despite that the radio promotion was live on cam . You can see here that he is conscious with the camera but he can’t really help himself. :wow:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c0d1c0caf43ac2a7cf

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fb541c317178843a63

Then SM looked at SG and our glowing guy is giddy:laugh: Even their laughter perfectly matched and noticed our president SJ subtly glancing 😁

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886eb7f48febfaae33d82

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 6
  • Star Struck 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@LuckyGirl 👀😍😄

spacer.png

@SGxSM@LuckyGirl the first time I felt they have chemistry was the scene at Jsm’s home.  The following episodes gave strong hints  that there was something special about them yet I could not figure it out. But after seeing this scene, I knew right then that there was attraction. Not just chemistry, but a falling in...... mainly on the part of Lsg.   From then on, I could not help going back to this scene over and over and over and over. Each time I go back, I do not feel bored nor do I cringe... just because I know that the falling in was and is REAL! 

4 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

The radio show is one I really cant stop watching. I love how true SG's stares to SM. You cant fake those looks! 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@Seung-MinI totally agree with you.  This is also one of their interactions that I love watching tirelessly.  Here, Lsg  was being himself;  spontaneous, casual but gave away what’s inside his heart... 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 8
24 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Here, Lsg  was being himself;  spontaneous, casual but gave away what’s inside his heart... 

@SGxSMconfused? Please don’t be... maybe I over described Lsg ... I  meant... how should I put it...... (this is the problem with finding the right word to describe hehe)... Lsg just freely showed how he felt towards Jsm through his stares, giddiness, big smile/happy face. 

I hope I was able to describe it properly this time. Thanks! 

@SGxSM   If you are still confused, never mind... I am instead sharing here something that will clear your confusion and brighten your day... 

isn’t her beauty mesmerizing??? 

4-CFE8-A4-B-CAC4-4-BFD-92-DC-BBC56-B07-F

I am sooooo charmed by this beauty... 

690-C7-D83-9915-47-BD-919-F-EA57-FDCF6-D

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

@LsgJsm Haha I'm not confused I pressed the wrong reaction 😂😂😂 sorry ! I totally agree with what you said 💯 

She's shining and happy, it's obvious yeah 🤩🤩🤩 Like our precious Seung gi 😌

I actually scrolled back to see if you wrote something about being confused 🤣 only to realize our sweet @LsgJsm is referring to your reaction. Really made me laugh 😂

Thanks dear @LsgJsm for sharing more pics. The last is my fave. Her smile screams having a love life with nonetheless, Seunggi oppaaaaaaa!  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

I always love the last part of where SG took his last look at SM with those unexplained expression. For me it's an expression of a guy saying "yeah, I'm seriously falling for this girl." 🙂😘 that's when he actually "admitted" and "accepted" that he really is starting to see her differently. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 8

@Seung-Min@SGxSMYou are welcome. I was actually tempted to send them to Lsg and ask him to post in his IG account, and proudly introduce Jsm as his girlfriend.  Haha Just kidding. 
I actually understand why Lsg and Jsm do not post about them together or either of them in their respective IGs.  I also understand why they do not react, like or comment on any post of fans/shippers but if ever they did, it was done indirectly and very carefully.  I am certain that they have discussed this and agreed to leave no trace of anything that will connect the two of them or cause any suspicion especially on the part of media/ press and of course, the dispatch.  I even have this feeling that the two have to sacrifice going out together just to avoid getting caught dating... 

I feel bad for them but I understand their reasons. Someone in this forum has mentioned that dispatch revelations have curse... both have been victims and maybe they do not want any repeat especially that this time it involves the two of them. 

Lsg and Jsm would not agree to this arrangement if they are not serious with what they have for each other and have no future plans... I strongly believe that they want to bring what they have ( if indeed it is them) to another level.  A serious level, and one that is for keeps. 

#Lsg&Jsmaredatingunlessprovenfalse

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

SM:  am here at the shoot, sent you my selfie.

SG: yeppeuda 🥰

After 2 days,  SG will copy her pose, and Hook will post it in ig.

Sorry my delush mind is hyped 😅😂

Shush 🤫 quiet, they will know that we are anticipating his next pose... 😂😂😂

• Haha 10
4 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-Min@SGxSMYou are welcome. I was actually tempted to send them to Lsg and ask him to post in his IG account, and proudly introduce Jsm as his girlfriend.  Haha Just kidding. 
I actually understand why Lsg and Jsm do not post about them together or either of them in their respective IGs.  I also understand why they do not react, like or comment on any post of fans/shippers but if ever they did, it was done indirectly and very carefully.  I am certain that they have discussed this and agreed to leave no trace of anything that will connect the two of them or cause any suspicion especially on the part of media/ press and of course, the dispatch.  I even have this feeling that the two have to sacrifice going out together just to avoid getting caught dating... 

I feel bad for them but I understand their reasons. Someone in this forum has mentioned that dispatch revelations have curse... both have been victims and maybe they do not want any repeat especially that this time it involves the two of them. 

Lsg and Jsm would not agree to this arrangement if they are not serious with what they have for each other and have no future plans... I strongly believe that they want to bring what they have ( if indeed it is them) to another level.  A serious level, and one that is for keeps. 

#Lsg&Jsmaredatingunlessprovenfalse

I maybe watching too much movies that I think SG can easily buy a vacation house that nobody knew and they can secretly meet there. Hahaha They can afford buying a car, different from their usual vehicle as well. I will be celebrating if paparazzi will never get a chance to catch them because both of them are now more clever and yes, much cautious and it would be great for them to just have the sole right to inform the fans about their relationship. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 4
Spoiler

97016-FDE-BD79-4-FC1-AB56-D303-A2-C598-B

No wonder why SG can’t help looking at her especially when this close 😍 We can’t really blame him if he still look at her from time to time despite that the radio promotion was live on cam . You can see here that he is conscious with the camera but he can’t really help himself. :wow:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c0d1c0caf43ac2a7cf

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fb541c317178843a63

Then SM looked at SG and our glowing guy is giddy:laugh: Even their laughter perfectly matched and noticed our president SJ subtly glancing 😁

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886eb7f48febfaae33d82

@Seung-Minthanks to you...i will watch this radio broadcast again 😆 right now..even though there are no English subtitles 😙 just looking at SG's expression is enough for me

Spoiler

Is she sending some pictures of her photoshooting to Seung gi? 😂

IMG-20210423-094931.jpg

@SGxSM I also think like that. Just like when SG  recording the wedding one of SBS anchor, only recorded it but did not publish anywhere or show the video on his IG story. maybe at that time SG was inspired and sent it to SM * delulu

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 2