I love this mouse bts. SG is different with jis girl costar and his male costar. In this scene the girl is laying on the bed, but he didnot make any interaction with her, he just laugh and patted the guy's back unlike everytime the girl has bts with SG so touchky. Here SG is very respectful and knows matter and of course the wall ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
8 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

BREAKING NEWS!

ย 

โ€œSince we value so much your sincere love towards us, we would like to give you the first hand information and be the first to let you know our happiness. It is of great joy to inform you that I (Lee Seunggi) am now engaged with Kim Yoon Ji also known as Jung So Min after 4 years of relationship that we both strived to keep personal and private. As we bring this relationship to the next level, we wish for your warm support and blessings.โ€

ย 

Note: This is just a Drill ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ๏ธ Sorry girls, missing them makes me crazyย ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Manifestation โœจโœจโœจ

• Like 1
  • Party! 4
9 hours ago, Lin M said:

4 years way too much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I love it๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Oh yeah...saw this coming ๐Ÿ˜† 4 years too looooooonnnnngggggg...whenever theyโ€™re ready actually โ˜บ๏ธ However, I wish it will beย announced ahead of Dispatch or any papparazis. I hope we will hear the information from them first and not from anyone else ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š.ย 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Guys do you know, that seunggi sick and taken to the hospital when Filming Little forest?? Or here already talk about it and after that he talk a lot about his life, marriage and other. You can read his interview december 2019 also i find it in @leeseungihall IG sad for him, but hoping now he get all the happines and healthy.ย 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 8
2 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

Guys do you know, that seunggi sick and taken to the hospital when Filming Little forest?? Or here already talk about it and after that he talk a lot about his life, marriage and other. You can read his interview december 2019 also i find it in @leeseungihall IG sad for him, but hoping now he get all the happines and healthy.ย 

Oh really? I donโ€™t know, donโ€™t think anyone ever talk about it here. I only know that he said,ย shooting for LF was very tiring. And he was busy during that period, doing fanย meetings, twogether and mith.ย Can you share the interview?

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

MITH episode.ย 

They were asked what is the place they want to visit if not pandemic. Eunwoo answered Hawaii. SG jeju islandย 

ย 

C609123-E-2954-4-CE6-AC54-53-A058-CA1-BD

He's desperate huh... Desperate for what SG??? Maybe we all know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He's trying to hunt locations for marriage I guess ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 6

When Seung gi sang Forbidden Love, we all felt how much he was into it. He was part of a rockband when he was young. Rock it's all about emotions. He wanted to share more than his singing skills, he did it definitely. His spirit โค

ย 

IMG-20210419-123136.jpg

ย 

ย 

We also desperate to see your wedding with So min at Jeju ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

Seung gi and Se hyeong want to go there...ย 

ย 

IMG-20210419-124520.jpg

• Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

he got sick from overwork he does not rest, let's hope SG finds his health and happiness very good now ... !!!ย 

• Like 5

Finally I could find time to re re re re re re re........ Rewatch episode 7 ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

So many moments had already been shared here so many times.ย 

I just wanna say that I gave a title to this episode "What a perfect family" ๐Ÿฅฐ

Seung gi and So min were so comfortable with each other, they were as always happy, but there was this "little more", sparkles around them.ย 

I want to precise, again, that nothing happened between them during LF of course but their chemistry was just inevitable. They weren't conscious about that, but their family, their friends, their staff, the team production and the viewers we all felt how incredible, how gorgeous they were together โค

I will share pictures which illustrate this lovely family ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

Here their dialogue, speaking like a married couple

IMG-20210419-194826.jpg

ย 

Here speaking about their son

ย 

IMG-20210419-194638.jpg

ย 

Laughing together โค

IMG-20210419-195001.jpg

ย 

A man who was afraid about the marriage and now who is talking like a married man/father

ย 

IMG-20210419-194234.jpg

ย 

Sharing a precious moment together with their children

ย 

IMG-20210419-195017.jpg

ย 

Looking at the same direction and smiling to the same thing...ย 

ย 

IMG-20210419-194856.jpg

ย 

And going back at home together with the eyes full of love โค

ย 

IMG-20210419-193036-756.jpg

ย 

ย 

True happiness indeed, true moments, true feelings... Happy Lee Family โค

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Please help to put 4th pics onwards under spoiler. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 7
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Finally I could find time to re re re re re re re........ Rewatch episode 7 ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

So many moments had already been shared here so many times.ย 

I just wanna say that I gave a title to this episode "What a perfect family" ๐Ÿฅฐ

Seung gi and So min were so comfortable with each other, they were as always happy, but there was this "little more", sparkles around them.ย 

I want to precise, again, that nothing happened between them during LF of course but their chemistry was just inevitable. They weren't conscious about that, but their family, their friends, their staff, the team production and the viewers we all felt how incredible, how gorgeous they were together โค

I will share pictures which illustrate this lovely family ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

Here their dialogue, speaking like a married couple

IMG-20210419-194826.jpg

ย 

Here speaking about their son

ย 

IMG-20210419-194638.jpg

ย 

Laughing together โค

IMG-20210419-195001.jpg

ย 

A man who was afraid about the marriage and now who is talking like a married man/father

ย 

IMG-20210419-194234.jpg

ย 

Sharing a precious moment together with their children

ย 

IMG-20210419-195017.jpg

ย 

Looking at the same direction and smiling to the same thing...ย 

ย 

IMG-20210419-194856.jpg

ย 

And going back at home together with the eyes full of love โค

ย 

IMG-20210419-193036-756.jpg

ย 

ย 

True happiness indeed, true moments, true feelings... Happy Lee Family โค

@SGxSMย lovely description of Ep7ย :wow:

This episode is full of family love, we can see SG already imagining how is it to have his own family, with beautiful wife and cute kids. I like how you describe family-like interaction with our BB couple. We, viewers (and shippers) can feel all the sparks, the strong chemistry, the connection between the two, so how can they not feel the same? sooo much more for themselves, I guess. I wonder how much SG has stopped himself from admiring SM and vice versa. Because they can already picture in mind, how are them (individually), as future parents.

I like that SG mentioned his father, he appreciates him now that he is doing a "Dad" role to LF kids, he felt the happiness and role of a Dad, 'coz Dads are not as "showy" in terms of affections unlike the Moms.ย ย ย 

• Like 13

@LFCouplelee seung gi get a burnout syndrome because his stress chronic, full interview him december 2019 also hook entertainment said he already going vacation too but they think now seunggi need someone (married). And seunggi talk to if he meet good people maybe i will married soon and laugh. I can't share the interview here because don't know how to post the pict hahah, but who was have IG you can see it on @lee seunggi. Hall IG

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

buenas noches chicas guapas ... !! la canciรณn que suena de fondo, cuando PNR y SM estรกn plantando el arรกndano Es "Shape of My heart" del cantante Sting, esta canciรณn es la de la pelรญcula "The professional" por muy hermosa y compleja que sea. No sรฉ por quรฉ la productora de LF la puso de fondo. Esta canciรณn tiene muchos significados. Ojalรก y las chicas guapas de este foro la escuchen, voy a dar mi punto de vista de la canciรณn viendo la visiรณn que tuvo el productor para ponerla en LF tambiรฉn quiero saber lo que piensas ...? is worth dreaming.ย 

ย 

Personally, it shows the tender side of a rude man, who has not had affection in his life and the arrival of a woman transforms him into that loving protective being and she clearly shows a special affection For who protects her, she awakens in him a loving side thus giving "the shape of her heart."ย 

ย P.D. That's my imagination he is (SG) and she is (SM)ย 

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Hello beautiful girls, hmm it's a little slow these days, maybe because our baby girl has not posted anything yet. Well, she deserves some rest and girl time in Jeju.

ย 

Remember when SMย posted her ig story on her birthday, the smiley sticker she puts in the picture? I think it's SG she is referring to, delushย mind workingย here haha. But it's really my hunch.ย 

ย 

Then I rewatched Ep7 last night, and I want to point out SG's crocs with the smiley on it. I remembered someone also mentioned here the smiley on SG's crocs.

ย 

Then on Ep9, SG's shirt design is also with the smiley.ย  I really want to think that aside from pickle green code name, SM's emoticon for SG is the smiley.

ย 

SM's birthday ig story:

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Here's SG'sย crocs from Ep7:

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

SG's shirt in Ep9

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Therefore:

smiley=cute=SG

ย 

InconclusionSeungMinDatingUntilProvenFalse

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Yup! I think SG is fond of smileys. Yes, i think since our couple is in hiatus for quite a while the forun is in slow-mo too. I am sure she's relaxing in jeju and would just like to get out of the social media world for some time. Too badย SG is still busy filming so I think their schedule wont meet.ย 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes i really agree with you specially your last photo in the apple farm. LSJ was really observing his friend acting so weird, like he'd never seen him acted that way. Like a family man. He even got SM's hat too at the back of the train.ย 

and then they took each other's pictures ๐Ÿฅฐ it's you who mentioned yoojin holding her picture with SG, right?

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3