Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

16 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In these rings I will believe 😂😂😂

IMG-20210421-152632.jpg

GG ring and this discret and elegant beautiful ring... 

They're both dating someone, let's hope 😊

@SGxSM yeah.. iam curious about this GG ring. SM likes wearing tiny or unique rings for her accessories, and I see she often changes her ring styles. but she always wears this GG ring for the last few months. This must be not just an ordinary ring, if not because SM really likes this ring model, it must be because this ring is a gift from someone special and have specific meaning (as serious relationship ties maybe 😝)

@SGxSM @Sosomingi that gucci ring has its GG logo and someone mentioned here before that LSJ calls SG gigi. maybe that's his nickname to his close friends. and the color of course is airen color. so both of you are correct on your hunches. 🥳

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 3
23 minutes ago, Lin M said:

The day our hunches are confirmed to be true... I'll party at home... 😁😁😁

me too! then all of us should also party here hahaha!

i love how we will become quiet for sometime then, boom! the two will give us some crumbs/clues. 👏🤭🥳

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 6
4 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Vi la vista previa de Mouse para el próximo episodio y SG tiene una escena de beso con su coprotagonista 😭 . Bueno, son profesionales y todo es trabajo, así que por favor calme mi corazón Seungmin jaja. Creo que es un beso falso jajaja

do not worry so much, SM will also have I imagine romantic scenes, nothing happens are kisses performed. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Finally found the actual footage of SM’s performance 14 years ago 😍 See how graceful and talented she is. Will always wish to see her do a project that will showcase her dancing skills. 

Our very own Kim Yoon Ji performing a traditional dance for Neulpureun (Evergreen) Highschool at KBS Golden bell challenge 2007.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Saw the preview of Mouse for next episode and SG has kiss scene with his costar 😭. Well, they are professional and it's all work so please calm down my Seungmin heart haha. I think it's a fake kiss lol

thanks for the warning. Definitely i will skip that scene 😆 this is the first time I will skip the kiss scene from SG's drama 😌 not because I don't like the co star, I just don't find any chemistry between the two of them

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Omo! There's kiss scene.... 🥵 hahaha! Well... im sure there will be bts of that again to circulate so we better prepare ourselves for the ms.clingy/touchy moves again. Hahaha! She'll act all touchy again for sure. I dont know, but i'm irritated with her. She seems pushing herself in to SG, showing everyone that "they are close"

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
32 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Omo! There's kiss scene.... 🥵 hahaha! Well... im sure there will be bts of that again to circulate so we better prepare ourselves for the ms.clingy/touchy moves again. Hahaha! She'll act all touchy again for sure. I dont know, but i'm irritated with her. She seems pushing herself in to SG, showing everyone that "they are close"

We have the same observation. 😐

33 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yeah! We have the same observation. 😒🙄

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

To all members,about seunggi oppa kiss scene it's normal and usually he is actors and it's his work, so don't be jealous hahah LSG is so profesional and have good manner with all his co star,and i believe there will more kiss scene between JSM with kim ji seok later, so let's just support their career, i think park joo hyun too also just closed with seunggi like sisters with her oppa no more. So please support LSG and mouse💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yes we are supporting mouse and any shows the two will have together or separately. And i also think JSM will have more kissing scenes with her new drama. The only thing is just his partner in Mouse, just irritates me since the beginning, not because im a seungmin fan. I just dont feel liking her. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
27 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes we are supporting mouse and any shows the two will have together or separately. And i also think JSM will have more kissing scenes with her new drama. The only thing is just his partner in Mouse, just irritates me since the beginning, not because im a seungmin fan. I just dont feel liking her. 

Yeah something in her that is unlikeable lol. Yes we are supporting their projects,  that's a given.

Well, I remembered SG said in MITH where the married couple are their masters, the now husband said that when he and his wife co-starred in a drama, they have kissing scene and he felt liked it. SG said that how can he mix his work and personal feeling 😆. And what he meant was if it's work (even kissing scene) he does not mix his personal feeling because it's what the script says, so he's that professional and well mannered guy. 

Not in LF of course haha! Because no script there to rehearse and all they have are their true and natural selves, it's a VS afterall. 🥰

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Btw guys i already ask LSG fans who was following him for a long time. I ask her give me hint now who was have special relationship with LSG, and she answered me it's actres who was know LSG for a long time but she is not his co star, huhu so sad if not somin too. Seunggi is really unpredictable 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
Spoiler

Yes we are supporting mouse and any shows the two will have together or separately. And i also think JSM will have more kissing scenes with her new drama. The only thing is just his partner in Mouse, just irritates me since the beginning, not because im a seungmin fan. I just dont feel liking her. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM yeah...you understand my mind. I support mouse drama, and monthly house ofcourse. But this co star, I'm not comfortable seeing her behavior. Of course I believe in SG because it is very visible from the start even during the presscon he puts boundaries between himself and his co star. something that I just saw among the other SG drama presscon. which in the end made me think "this time he's in a relationship with someone" 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Btw guys i already ask LSG fans who was following him for a long time. I ask her give me hint now who was have special relationship with LSG, and she answered me it's actres who was know LSG for a long time but she is not his co star, huhu so sad if not somin too. Seunggi is really unpredictable 

@Seungmin fans if I were you, I wouldn't just believe that answer. Why you must believe that answer easly after you read so many crumb in this forum??

I am is SG SM shipper, so I will only believe from what I see and feel about this couple, I will believe in the many crumbs we've found over the years about this couple. the answer that is absolutely 100% true is when SG tells to the world who is the woman he chooses. and before that happens I'll just believe that #seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 10

@Sosomingisurely that fans too tell me like that, i'm not believed her for 100% because she also just guess it. I just sad it's not somin her guess hahaha, she also said lsg is unpredictable and before how was he dating yoona all his fans is surprised even before he just mentioned yoona is his type😂let's see, i'm still hoping for seungmin hahaha

• Like 2

After knowing that they have a kissing scene, I didn’t open my IG yet so that I won’t see any clips 😂 I need some time to prepare myself first before watching hahhah

Kudos to those who can handle it just fine. Nothing is really wrong with our different opinions.

Friendly advice though, let us be sensitive with other peoples current mood please and strive not to add fire or else, we’ll get fried 😅.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886sufo1pbemq0kusv086

I’m game in any news, negative or positive but not today please 🙏🏻😂

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886zvmjhyoaee1ntdbc2e

I’ll probably be rewatching Hwayugi kissing scene instead 😅 Done rewatching BTMFL kissing scenes and i think I’ll revisit The Smile Has Left your eyes kissing scenes today as well...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lssvgzwjfppr3iq415

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

Girls, do you know how tagged posts work in IG?

I didn't know but someone teached me... If I don't make any settings in my IG page, all the people can tag me on any posts and it will appear automatically on my page, here. Or I can make settings to approve the posts when someone wants to tag me. And then it will appear... 

IMG-20210422-051238.jpg

Yesterday I tagged So min in one of my posts, to check if it will appears automatically on So min's posts. 

But it didn't. It clearly says that So min is approving manually each post who tag her. And she used to approve a lot of edits with her co stars, 100% work related

Seung gi is not his co star, no romcom, no drama together. For me it's completely different. And mostly she never liked any posts of him, he didn't too, 0 connection between them... 

But if you check her tags on her page, you will notice that she approved 5 posts about LF. One is the poster ok... 2 when she's with children and recently she approved 2 posts with Seung gi

This one in 24th december 2020

IMG-20210422-052158.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLHmkJp7KS/?igshid=506om70og6s0

And also this one on 23 rd march 2021

IMG-20210422-052146.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMw8Wz9HSiH/?igshid=if6jmu1l7llg

This last one is clearly a shipper edit, look at the pictures that the account owner chose and the caption says "the two I will want to pair in a drama" . I'm sure So min checked this caption.

There is also another meaningful post that she approved but the person who shared it with me says that So min approved this post then So min disapproved it 😅😅  She remember that day very well. And I trust her because she's very objective.  She's looking for real hints. And I can tell you that it was clearly a shipper edit 😆😆😆😆 so I can understand why So min deleted it. 

Why approving these two edits with Seung gi? I'm sure people tagged her a lot with LF's posts... In total on 5 posts, 2 are with Seung gi. If she didn't want any connection with him, she wouldn't approve those beautiful edits 😁

We have few hints but real hints who are saying that So min can be the one... 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 7

This post screams GOOOOOOOOOD news! Thank you so much @SGxSM 👏 You saved the day!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tylqtorg4ub27bewnk

SM approved the tag on December 24, 2020 and March 23, 2021. Why? I have 3 theories.

1. She is free that time that she has the time to carefully approve tags.

2. She is with SG that time and she took the time to approve tags related to them 😍.

3. SM knew that a RomCom or drama is currently brewing and will be starred by them. Remember that SBS posted LF throwbacks somewhere in March as well.

Therefore, 

#SeungMindatinguntilprovenfalse 💜💚🫐

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3