Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

Myshipperheart_SGSMWatched the bts clip.. SG was professional and polite. they had two takes for the kiss.. the first one was NG, the PD thought it was too professional for Bareum... 😂😂 Like and agree with this IG caption/comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHsZeKJwBY/?igshid=1h5gh16tdqq6r

Me after watch this kiss scene BTS : "yeah Good Job SG oppa, you did it!! Not for the kiss scene...but for what you did by putting clear boundaries to the touchy girl, you didn't give her a chance to linger holding your hand and actually ended the kiss scene without show "fall in love expression" on your face after the director said STOP! I like it 😂 (i mean...your girlfriend SM really like what you do) 💃💜💚

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Finally a teaser from M. House! Love it! Cant wait to watch it, i also hope its available in netflix or viu. 🙏 we will see more of SM, i hope they arranged a lot of promotion activities and hoping that one of them will be a guesting in MITH hahaha!

SG really is a happy person. Even happier nowadays. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 6

I remember how Bongyi (am i right?)  failed her attempts for high fives with SG a couple of times already, and with SM he even tiptoed just so SM can reach his hand for a high five and didn't pulled back when SM clasped his hands for a few more seconds. Their hands were even clasped together when they lower down their hands 🙂🙂 

06-E3-BF42-D111-49-A0-B204-D9-FEFD0810-E

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
Spoiler

I remember how Bongyi (am i right?)  failed her attempts for high fives with SG a couple of times already, and with SM he even tiptoed just so SM can reach his hand for a high five and didn't pulled back when SM clasped his hands for a few more seconds. Their hands were even clasped together when they lower down their hands 🙂🙂 

yeah i think that "clasped high five" is special just for SM 😁. Plus not like with the touchy girl, the special high five on, SG is the first to take the initiative to do this, not SM. 

I think this really shows the position of SM and SG co-star in his latest drama is very different in SG's heart. I don't see any closeness between SG and his co-stars even though the drama filming process has been going on for a long time (it's already on episode 14 at this time)  Apart from being an actor who really respects his co-star, in my eyes it really looks like SG really gave a thick wall between him and his co-star in the drama Mouse. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I remember how Bongyi (am i right?)  failed her attempts for high fives with SG a couple of times already, and with SM he even tiptoed just so SM can reach his hand for a high five and didn't pulled back when SM clasped his hands for a few more seconds. Their hands were even clasped together when they lower down their hands 🙂🙂 

they're really look like kids having fun :love:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

High five is like a common gesture of actors after skinship or after a certain scene is achieved but..but..in LF, I sensed that SG initiated the high five so that their yoga pose will not be misinterpreted by viewers and also to ‘hide’ the fact that he actually loved the idea of doing the yoga together :laugh:.

Why did I say, hide?

Well before initiating the high five, Yihan said he enjoyed the yoga and he answered, “I was also having fun” After realizing that it was a slip of the tongue, he talked to SM (who is no longer facing him and busy with Brooke) and said, “You’ve made used of the kids yoga you learned anyway. That was quite a success,” and then the high five. SG is really smart and quick to think of a way to explain their yoga pose. This is just my own interpretation though but here’s the more objective reason:

SG is truly considerate of how SM felt when her first yoga attempt did not succeed. While watching SM and Kids back then, he only said, “They’re so cute,” but then at the back of his mind, “SM must have felt bad that her effort to practice yoga for kids before the show seemed useless but next time, I’m gonna help her do it with the kids, my hand is  just full now with cooking.” ☺️

I think it was mentioned here already that SG looked at the camera or probably the director before doing the yoga.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488622af56bac09738a85c

If you have watched MITH many times, you’ll know that SG has these eyes when he is about to do something ‘clever’ (since I don’t want to use the word naughty 🙊 especially if he is competing with his co-stars). These eyes could also mean “I came up with a brilliant idea” ‘coz I want to avoid putting malice here and the least I’d do is to compromise SG’s image. He is truly a gentleman then and now. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM inspired me to reminisce this scene and I also noticed that SM already told SG that the name of the yoga pose is “Superman” yet SG kind of zone out before SM tried to be on top of him and he asked again “what’s the name of it?” 😁 

Lastly, after the high five, and even way before that..after the Yoga pose actually, SG keep on fixing his hair 😉 and the signature ‘uneasiness’ just like how he keep on moving while sitting beside SM during the radio promo 🤭.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886098d5ba346834c1595

This is very different with how he interacted with Bong Yi. After their scene, he was very much composed and most definitely, not feeling awkward at all. 

He was still on cloud 9 when Grace broke the awkwardness and told them to play hide and seek 😅. Look at this still shot of SG fixing his hair again after their high five. Our man is absolutely handsome, glowing, and yes, happy 💚💜.

91-A4-F3-D0-1-F41-4-CC0-AA4-E-2-EAA03-F6

Edited by Seung-Min
For clarification.
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 8

Wow @Seung-Min i love your comment! I miss reading long comments here. But yes, shat you said is true. SG is really different with SM. The uneasiness is a sign that their skinship in yoga was not just a normal thing for him. He's so happy that he agreed to play with grace. I liked the fact that when you watched that scene, he's just so happy he was able to pulled it off. The way he looked at SM to complement her though she's not looking at him and he love even their high fives. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 3
Hace 3 horas, Seung-Min dijo:

Chocar esos cinco es como un gesto común de los actores después del skinship o después de que se logra una determinada escena, pero ... pero ... en LF, sentí que SG starts the choca esos cinco para que los espectadores no malinterpreten su pose de yoga y también para 'esconder' el hecho de que en realidad le encantaba la idea de hacer yoga juntos  : risa:.

¿Por qué dije, escondete?

Mucho antes de dar los cinco primeros, Yihan dijo que disfrutaba del yoga y respondió: "Yo también me estaba divirtiendo". Después de darse cuenta de que fue un desliz, habló con SM (que ya no está frente a él y está ocupado con Brooke) y dijo: “Usaste el yoga para niños que aprendiste de todos modos. Eso fue todo un éxito ”, y luego chocar los cinco. SG es muy inteligente y se apresura a pensar en una forma de explicar su pose de yoga. Sin embargo, esta es solo mi propia interpretación, pero aquí está la razón más objetiva:

SG es realmente considerado de cómo se siente SM cuando su primer intento de yoga no tuvo éxito. Mientras miraba SM y Kids en ese entonces, solo dijo: "Son tan lindos", pero luego, en el fondo de su mente, "SM debe estar sentido mal porque su esfuerzo por practicar yoga para niños antes del programa parecía inútil, pero luego tiempo, voy a ayudarla a hacerlo con los niños, mi mano está ocupada ahora con la cocina ".☺️

Creo que ya se mencionó aquí que SG miró a la cámara o probablemente al director antes de hacer el yoga.

giphy.gif?  cid = 5e21488622af56bac09738a85c

Si has visto MITH muchas veces, sabrás que SG tiene ojos cuando está a punto de hacer algo 'inteligente' (ya que no quiero la palabra travieso, especialmente si está compitiendo con sus compañeros dereparto).). Estos ojos también podrían significar "Se me ocurrió una idea brillante" porque quiero evitar poner malicia aquí y lo mínimo que haría es comprometer la imagen de SG. Él es verdaderamente un caballero entonces y ahora. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM me inspiró a recordar esta escena y también noté que SM ya le dijo a SG que el nombre de la pose de yoga es "Superman", pero SG se alejó un poco antes de que SM tratara de estar encima de él y preguntó de nuevo " ¿Cómo se llama? ¿Eso? " 😁 

Por último, después de chocar los cinco, e incluso mucho antes de eso ... después de la pose de Yoga en realidad, SG sigue arreglando su cabello 😉 y la característica 'inquietud' al igual que cómo sigue moviéndose mientras está sentado junto a SM durante la promoción de radio 🤭 .

giphy.gif?  cid = 5e214886098d5ba346834c1595

Esto es muy diferente a cómo interactuó con Bong Yi. Después de su escena, estaba muy tranquilo y definitivamente, no se sintió incómodo en absoluto. 

Todavía estaba en la nube 9 cuando Grace rompió la incomodidad y les dijo que jugaran al escondite 😅. Mira esta foto fija de SG arreglándose el cabello de nuevo después de chocar los cinco. Nuestro hombre es absolutamente guapo, brillante y sí, feliz💚 💜 .

91-A4-F3-D0-1-F41-4-CC0-AA4-E-2-EAA03-F6

buenas tardes chicas guapas, en los clips de LF principalmente este de Yoga uno de los muchos comentarios que tiene, un chico dijo "solo SeungGi dio el primer paso".

Edited by Diva
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Diva said:

buenas tardes chicas guapas, en los clips de LF principalmente este de Yoga uno de los muchos comentarios que tiene, un chico dijo "solo SeungGi dio el primer paso".

I imagine the boy implied his perspective was gave the first move to romance with SoMin, and that is also my personal perspective gave the first move to something "I like" :love:

• Like 7

@Seung-Min

I love your analysis 👍👍👍

In this scene, Seung gi wanted to support So min and encourage her. He wanted to highlight her skills, the efforts she put on learning yoga for kids. It's so gentle from him. And Seung gi is always doing things with a lot of excitement... This look to the camera, this clever look, it's Seung gi's signature indeed 😁 it's when his brain is overexcited... he's quick-witted.

Things happened naturally and he enjoyed this precious time with So min, without any bad intentions of course. So he tried to hide it with some words😅

Both were so wise and respectful during LF. 

It's just that he's a honest person, he can't hide his emotions. He was true during this show, he was true with So min. He certainly saw how honest and kind she was too, he didn't have any role to play. I can say that he was touched by her sweetness so many times, that's why he gave her those kind of sweet looks, he talked to her with a sweet voice... 

We have so many seungmin moments (even if nothing happened between them since she wasn't single) because they were just themselves. And yeah nothing in comparison with his female co stars of course 😉

I want to add that Seung gi and So min were both shining during LF, I watched Seung gi's variety shows, he had never been as  handsome and well dressed as during LF. They enjoyed this show, and they enjoyed doing it together. Nothing wrong with that. 

I hope that he waited for her, pursued her and took his chance. He's a determined man so I'm quite sure that he tried his luck 😎

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 9
  • Party! 2

Agree with you @SGxSM. SG seems to be a very determined person, i could see that attitude during LF. He knows how to be close to someone he likes and get her attention. He knows how to test the waters before taking a dip. What we saw in LF was a blossomming friendship and I hope after LF he did try his luck.  And i think he did. He's perkier, happier and glowing nowadays. 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5

SSR tested  positive for Covid19 virus.

He's now in treatment facility so let's pray for his fast recovery. Hoping his family, SG and the rest of MITH team is safe too. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466368wpp/shin-sung-rok-tests-positive-for-covid-19-following-initial-negative-result

Update: SSR was exposed after filming MITH so the team is safe.

Let's all pray for SSR's recovery. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 12

Since the forum is quite silent these days, i've been watching random episodes of LF. And I tirelessly love observing their interactions over and over again although it's been analyzed many times by us. I just cant help it still. 

With SG's current on-screen partner in Mouse we all saw how he built this invisible wall in between them and how he distance himself to her as him being a gentleman and polite guy that he truly is. But whenever I see SM and SG in LF, I always asked myself "where's the distancing from SM, nothing right?" The screenshot where he's in red shirt, really shows how comfortable he is with SM. He can get the mittens from sideways, but he casually reached it from behind SM without him avoiding her. And in the shot where he's wearing white shirt, look at how voluntarily he followed SM closely and just really stayed beside her. All of this was initiated by SG himself without any feeling of distancing himself. This just always always shows how is SG if he likes someone vs SG being just a plain co-actor. 

With the two of them being very quiet these days really miss them even more. 

AB7-A71-EA-DEB8-4-F78-AF40-A013-E9-C57-A

14-AF365-D-0-C4-C-43-DE-AAB2-C52-CD0945-

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Clapping Hands 1