Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I'm sorry guys, I haven't been contributing towards this forum, actually I have been stuck at home for a whole week, when I should have all the chance to contribute, I can't I felt so lost, being a workaholic, I just can't stay at home, I don't know what to do. We are having a mini lockdown at our place, my brain felt like it stopped working 😞😞😞 I'm not used to staying at home for this long... I remember when I was under home quarantined for 14 days I was going crazy, I called and disturbed my friends alot, my family couldn't help but just laugh. And that was the time I had re-watched LF, and I got to know about this forum, but now I feel lost again 😞😞😞. Ah, finally Tuesday I'm free, back to work and I think I will be able to be back on track 😊😊😊. I'm sorry guys:nervous:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

D79-CAA06-AFF7-47-AD-B781-4673-EFA076-BC

21 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I'm sorry guys, I haven't been contributing towards this forum, actually I have been stuck at home for a whole week, when I should have all the chance to contribute, I can't I felt so lost, being a workaholic, I just can't stay at home, I don't know what to do. We are having a mini lockdown at our place, my brain felt like it stopped working 😞😞😞 I'm not used to staying at home for this long... I remember when I was under home quarantined for 14 days I was going crazy, I called and disturbed my friends alot, my family couldn't help but just laugh. And that was the time I had re-watched LF, and I got to know about this forum, but now I feel lost again 😞😞😞. Ah, finally Tuesday I'm free, back to work and I think I will be able to be back on track 😊😊😊. I'm sorry guys:nervous:

Its Ok @Lin M. You are an answer to my WHY SO QUIET post.   Just too bad, you came ahead.... 😛😉😘

I hope you are okay now that you are back at work... 

Edited by LsgJsm
Spacing
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

BCAB11-FD-0-CB9-4414-AB26-19-B891-BF55-E

OF COURSE WE DO... BUT NOT IN THIS HAVEN PLEASE!!!   

6 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

no need to say sorry @Lin M hope you're doing fine. 🤗

@LsgJsm our blueberry couple is so quiet lately hopefully they will surprise us with something hahaha

SG & SM very much looking alike lately 🤭 can't wait to watch MITH tomorrow

spacer.png

@ishipSGxSM yes, both are quiet... and we all miss them... 

a friend commented that Lsg is busy these days. He has another commercial ad coming up.  Busy securing their future, Lol. 

Jsm would be busy in the coming days to promote her Monthly House..

Edited by LsgJsm
Spacing
  • Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 3

Because this forum is slowly moving....

and while we are waiting for crumbs, hints and clues,  allow me JUST THIS TIME ( promise!) to feed you with posts that are interesting about the two or either of the two: 

Don't you know that our very own Jsm is no.25 in the poll conducted recently? 

CA3-AC447-863-C-4-AD9-ADEC-84695-C379-D8

While our Lsg is no.7 !   👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I will try to post their pics in a while... post image is a bit uncooperative...hehe

2 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Edited by LsgJsm
Wrong insert
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 4

This is an old article about Lsg which I like to  read over and over because it makes me imagine how he is as a lover.... esp to Jsm: 

( I believe that this holds true until this time)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/lee-seung-gi-says-his-relationships-never-stopped-in-the-some-stage

I am sorry if i feed you with anything about the couple... i just miss them... 🙁🙁🙁

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

This is an old article about Lsg which I like to  read over and over because it makes me imagine how he is as a lover.... esp to Jsm: 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/lee-seung-gi-says-his-relationships-never-stopped-in-the-some-stage

I am sorry if i feed you with anything about the couple... i just miss them... 🙁🙁🙁

@LsgJsmThank you so much for flooding us with the posts .👍👏

I am missing them too😢

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

I am missing them too😢

spacer.png

Belated "Happy Parents Day"❤👪👨‍👩‍👧

5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

I am missing them too😢

spacer.png

Credit @seunggisomin 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
25 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

I am missing them too😢

spacer.png

Credit @seunggisomin 

You are welcome @Yoon Ji...
when you have invested so much time loving this couple, its difficult to just let go... 

Now that I am able to allot time for my sweet Blueberry couple,  yet when I came here without much updates,  next thing I knew I was crazily searching for anything about them in all socmed platforms haha..  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Lin M fighting, it will end soon

So happy to see all the messages, girls keep sharing everything here please. Crumbs, delulus, everything. Don't need to be too serious, we have the right to laugh also 😊

@ishipSGxSM hair:apy moment 😂😂😂 so funny and true 😁

@Seung-Min  happy that you could catch up. I love the picture of both reacting to Yihan 😍 Yes So min was talking to Seung gi when she went out from the tent. He was impatiently waiting for her and the children to come an play in the tree house 😂

@LFCouple we know how considerate Seung gi is, he couldn't let So min and Na rae make the whole work alone, he helped them. I wish we could have the uncut scene, I bet they had a great time together

@LsgJsm thanks for sharing new informations about them, it's always interesting. After the end of LF, So min was officially still taken, I'm sure that Seung gi took this time to ask himself about his feelings very carefully... And then the break up... And then Naked song 😁 a very straightforward confession. It matches with his interview. 

Yeah I saw that he had a nzw endorsement. For me this endorsement has a family's vibe 😆 someone who is ready to settle

I read that in the beginning of June, fans will celebrate his 17th anniversary debut

Here the outfit of Seung gi of today's episode

🤗

IMG-20210509-102350.jpg

Again lila/purple. Somin's color

He's often wearing this color in MITH since last year. 

Everybody knows that So min loves this color, the radio MC introduced her like the actress who loves lila/purple.

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
20 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

episode 10  :pandalick:

✔ good product placement

✔ best hair:apy brand ambassador

🔥 Seung Gi 🔥

✔ LSG looks like he smells so good even though he just washed his hair 😎😆

✔ hoping for body wash as next product placement (even on SG's other VS) 😝🤣

:pandacoolsip::laugh:

spacer.png

Preparing to go to work.... oh yes!  and making sure he is fresh and clean when he sees his lady love... ehemmm

but where is the apple of his eye?  
She is cleaning..... 

(another product placement but it is Jsm this time hehe)

https://youtu.be/qcjeZ9KuAGo

sorry, youtube does not allow embedding the vid here.. I don’t know why. 

1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@Lin M fighting, it will end soon

So happy to see all the messages, girls keep sharing everything here please. Crumbs, delulus, everything. Don't need to be too serious, we have the right to laugh also 😊

@ishipSGxSM hair:apy moment 😂😂😂 so funny and true 😁

@Seung-Min  happy that you could catch up. I love the picture of both reacting to Yihan 😍 Yes So min was talking to Seung gi when she went out from the tent. He was impatiently waiting for her and the children to come an play in the tree house 😂

@LFCouple we know how considerate Seung gi is, he couldn't let So min and Na rae make the whole work alone, he helped them. I wish we could have the uncut scene, I bet they had a great time together

@LsgJsm thanks for sharing new informations about them, it's always interesting. After the end of LF, So min was officially still taken, I'm sure that Seung gi took this time to ask himself about his feelings very carefully... And then the break up... And then Naked song 😁 a very straightforward confession. It matches with his interview. 

Yeah I saw that he had a nzw endorsement. For me this endorsement has a family's vibe 😆 someone who is ready to settle

I read that in the beginning of June, fans will celebrate his 17th anniversary debut

Here the outfit of Seung gi of today's episode

🤗

IMG-20210509-102350.jpg

Again lila/purple. Somin's color

He's often wearing this color in MITH since last year. 

Everybody knows that So min loves this color, the radio MC introduced her like the actress who loves lila/purple.

@SGxSMthanks also for sharing latest info/ updates.
Let us look forward to the celebration in June.  

I have observed  too  that Lsg wears lila/ purple color quite often in MITH.  I would like to believe it is his way of assuring Jsm that she is always in his mind and heart ❤️.  Me and my illusions haha! 

Edited by LsgJsm
Insert missing word
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

52748669-47-DF-4120-8-EDA-805-CEFCAE682.

Lsg, what is inside your pocket? 

Opssss... you are about to get something from your pocket... 

are you going to call Jsm? 

Now, i understand why you prefer that small iphone thingy... so you can keep it in your pocket and reach for it anytime... its very convenient for you can call/answer Jsm anytime, anywhere... 

GOOD CHOICE, LSG! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Not getting updates from our couple is driving me nuts...  I have already searched different socmed platforms yet I am still craving...

if only I am gifted I will really  write their love story... unfortunately, all I know is to fantasize about them...  LOL! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

oohh i like what he said here. i also thought about how he interacts with SM in LF. so with all his actions, for sure he pursued SM. haha

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Not getting updates from our couple is driving me nuts...  I have already searched different socmed platforms yet I am still craving...

if only I am gifted I will really  write their love story... unfortunately, all I know is to fantasize about them...  LOL! 

all of us are missing them. that's why i invested my time in creating slideshow/video of their pictures in my ig. hahaha! too bad i can't post videos here

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

I find this funny: 

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-seung-gi-confessed-love-female-celebs-girlfriend-dating/

9 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

all of us are missing them. that's why i invested my time in creating slideshow/video of their pictures in my ig. hahaha! too bad i can't post videos here

@ishipSGxSMI really envy you. I am not very good technically...  You are also funny... and I enjoy reading your posts.

10 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This question is always on my mind, whenever I type SM name on YT this video always pops

Screenshot-2021-05-09-16-38-23-724-com-g

@Lin Myou know, I read somewhere that some Airen fans are quite curious who the girl is... but they do not pursue it... a fan remarked that no one seems brave enough to tackle the subject... 

My heart goes to these fans... i feel sad for them... 

I just hope that when the REVELATION time comes, they will respect Lsg’s decision and will  be happy for him. 

Edited by LsgJsm
Spacing
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@ishipSGxSMI really envy you. I am not very good technically...  You are also funny... and I enjoy reading your posts.

to suffice my seungmin crumbs craving, i just tried doing it. hehe. i'm just saving pictures and compile it then add music. haha! so, kudos to @Poisonous Ivy and @Warm Paws for creating youtube videos. that's much harder to create 😄

thanks for enjoying my posts. 😊 so just post here whatever you find on seungmin. with every little detail we hopefully can pick up crumbs hehe

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 1
15 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oohh i like what he said here. i also thought about how he interacts with SM in LF. so with all his actions, for sure he pursued SM. haha

@ishipSGxSMand he said straightforwardly, without doubt, I L❤️VE YOU, JSM!  
I like his style. Very manly. 

1 minute ago, LsgJsm said:

@ishipSGxSMand he said straightforwardly, without doubt, I L❤️VE YOU, JSM!  
I like his style. Very manly. 

THIS IS THE MAN! 

8751-DDAC-27-D9-4-A0-B-B619-36231-B21151

I like him here. Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Tasty 2