Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

21 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Lin Myou know, I read somewhere that some Airen fans are quite curious who the girl is... but they do not pursue it... a fan remarked that no one seems brave enough to tackle the subject... 

My heart goes to these fans... i feel sad for them... 

I just hope that when the REVELATION time comes, they will respect Lsg’s decision and will  be happy for him. 

And we will be happy for both of them (I'll be more happy if they end up together though 😅😅😅

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 4
9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Not related to SeungMin.

Just saw a clip from today MITH - Seung Gi & YSH bromance... so funny... Seung Gi initiated the cuddling... my delulu...maybe inspired by his own love life recently... 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/COplFMXnlTh/?igshid=lymg5e7dem12

https://www.instagram.com/p/COpkQLQFOvW/?igshid=on5i3tl4auyk

@LFCouple thank you for sharing... both are so sweet... 

I also like this one: 

Credit to the source. 

Edited by LsgJsm
Insert credit
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Not related to SeungMin.

Just saw a clip from today MITH - Seung Gi & YSH bromance... so funny... Seung Gi initiated the cuddling... my delulu...maybe inspired by his own love life recently... 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/COplFMXnlTh/?igshid=lymg5e7dem12

https://www.instagram.com/p/COpkQLQFOvW/?igshid=on5i3tl4auyk

i so love their tandem. hope that MITH will last a long time

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 4

Thank you @LsgJsm for initiating post

today and encouraging other members not to be quiet as well 🤣👏 I notice that oftentimes, we only need one “icebreaker” like your post today and most of us here will follow and then the thread will move fast again 😅

Glad to know also that I am not the only one getting anxious when I keep on checking this forum and there’s no new post 😂 but instead of taking action, I get stuck instead and will just wait for someone to come up with a post we can discuss ✌️. Although today, I actually rewatch episode 10 to fulfill our weekly assignment.

Thank you also for our ever active members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple who always spend time to keep our forum moving everyday. You are our precious gems to this forum.

While there are others like me who are best in liking here and there hahhaha but please don’t stop from coming to this forum, every reaction matter ☺️ At least our most diligent members here will know we got their back and their posts and efforts are being recognized. I am sure also that we are all understanding with each others personal lives apart from shipping 💚💜

After @SGxSM shared about SM’s sister-in-law IG, I thought of doing SG x Brother-in-law photo but forgot to post it immediately. Both looking good. Although when SM was younger, she said she likes men with small eyes, and as she matured, she realized how the man he loves becomes her ideal. In real life most of the time though, we tend to end up marrying someone with similarity to our loved ones. SG’s sexy eyes definitely scores and that dimple of course is a bonus 😍

7-FC30897-18-BE-4135-A81-F-30-F6-AE1-F7-

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

@LFCouple thank you for sharing... both are so sweet... 

I also like this one: 

Credit to the source. 

Regarding to SG's top in today's MITH, it made me thought of SM's iPhone case, the patterns are similar like mixed with stamps and have some vintage/raw feel. 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-09-at-9-20-33-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-05-09-at-9-19-37-PM.png

SG's top:

http://en.moblerwear.co.kr/product/package-long-sleeve-cream/63/?cate_no=48&display_group=1

SM's ip case:

https://www.casetify.com/zh_HK/product/xksZM_bts-i-on-sticker-case/iphone12-pro/impact-case-with-black-camera-ring#/16001541

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Thank you @LsgJsm for initiating post

today and encouraging other members not to be quiet as well 🤣👏 I notice that oftentimes, we only need one “icebreaker” like your post today and most of us here will follow and then the thread will move fast again 😅

Glad to know also that I am not the only one getting anxious when I keep on checking this forum and there’s no new post 😂 but instead of taking action, I get stuck instead and will just wait for someone to come up with a post we can discuss ✌️. Although today, I actually rewatch episode 10 to fulfill our weekly assignment.

Thank you also for our ever active members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple who always spend time to keep our forum moving everyday. You are our precious gems to this forum.

While there are others like me who are best in liking here and there hahhaha but please don’t stop from coming to this forum, every reaction matter ☺️ At least our most diligent members here will know they got our back and their posts and efforts are being recognized. I am sure also that we are all understanding with each others personal lives apart from shipping 💚💜

After @SGxSM shared about SM’s sister-in-law IG, I thought of doing SG x Brother-in-law photo but forgot to post it immediately. Both looking good. Although when SM was younger, she said she likes men with small eyes, and as she matured, she realized how the man he loves becomes her ideal. In real life most of the time though, we tend to end up marrying someone with similarity to our loved ones. SG’s sexy eyes definitely scores and that dimple of course is a bonus 😍

7-FC30897-18-BE-4135-A81-F-30-F6-AE1-F7-

@Seung-MinThank you for your comments. I am flattered that you thought of me as today’s Ice Breaker...  Oh, I would really love playing this role!  Since I can’t be active like our  members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple , at least I have a contribution or role to play too... but sad to say, I could not because the other side of my life which is “the reality,” is so demanding and takes so much of my time. I happened to be free today because I took a leave... 

But @Seung-Min, I really appreciate the fact that you always make your presence felt at the right time. When we need motivation, encouragement or inspiration, you are there; when this forum needs a defender, you are present... thank you!  I think you are this haven’s mother hen, or fairy godmother!  

To our active members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple to me, you are super girls or wonder women who always save the day by trying your best to keep this thread active with your informative posts, updates coupled with funny gifs, photos, etc.  Thank you! 

To all other members/fellow shippers, your contributions, reactions, likes, comments, etc., always serve to initiate discussions, or something to laugh about, or to cherish,  and because of that, the thread has moved so fast!  In 8, going 9 months, the thread has already reached 175 pages! What an achievement!
Congratulations to all of us!  Congratulations also to @SilverMoonTea!

Post script: Thank you also to @Warm Paws and @Poisonous Ivyfor your wonderful video clips that are very entertaining and never cease to tickle or make us feel giddy; likewise making us love our blueberry couple all the more.  To our IG masters, @ishipSGxSMand @SGxSMThank you too because we have another venue to go when we miss the couple or can’t get enough of them...

Isn’t this ship amazing?!!!! 

Edited by LsgJsm
Add more text
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 11
On 5/8/2021 at 5:54 AM, LFCouple said:

I rewatched her latest vlog and was curious about the background song she used. The first song (from min 1:00 to 2:40) is from Katrina Stone - Sugar. She’s in love.. (hopefully with Seung Gi)... 🤞🤞😍😍 

Here are the lyrics that she put on the background:

And you make my candy-coated heart melt
When you take my hand and I am under your spell
Baby I crave your affection
When it’s dipped in sweet confection
Honey, you’re my sugar

I’m pleased as punch
Whether spiked or sparkling
You make me tipsy and bubbly
If you’re dessert, I want the last course first
Oh how I love
All your candy kisses
And I might be addicted
Oh, oh, oh I can’t have just one, no

And you make my candy-coated heart melt
When you take my hand and I am under your spell
And you make my candy coated heart race
When you take my hand and we go star gaze
Baby I crave your affection
When it’s dipped in sweet confection
Honey, you’re my sugar

For complete lyrics: https://pesni.guru/text/katrina-stone-sugar

Here the link for the song: https://youtu.be/7OEKUYoIBd0

She used this song before, on her vlog last year (Valentine’s day post), but only the intro music part. 

https://youtu.be/6YNQwaaJYF8

@LFCouple allow me to share also this clip when Lsg was IU’s guest last December 2020. It was the time when Lsg was busy promoting his latest album, The Project.
The two talked about many things, but around 24:13, IU asked Lsg to recommend songs or playlists.. 

Lsg mentioned LANY and Cigarettes after sex bands. He said he likes to listen to music that he cannot sing himself and he loved rock and roll.
I am not sure if this was already discussed here but still let me proceed... 

because you know, it was in January 2021 that I found this clip and after watching it and listening to the songs of the bands mentioned by Lsg, I had goosebumps... I was convinced that he was in love and i felt (mind you, it was heartwarming feeling that I had)  that it was with Jsm. 

Afterwards, I started to find clips about the two, searched for forum or any socmed platforms that have Lsg and Jsm as subjects... and that is how I found this Haven. 

The two bands have songs that touch on love.  I will share two songs which I think represent how Lsg felt at that time and,  I believe, up to now... 

From LANY:

B7-D70-ADB-F82-B-4-A87-B67-A-3-D8-DC035-

From Cigarettes after Sex:

752-E0-DDA-1-C05-4-A9-E-ABE4-567-CC064-A

in this second song, where it conveys mutual or reciprocated feeling of love,  it gave me this strong belief that during the IU guesting, Lsg and Jsm were already  a........ couple. 

so like you, I go with the October 2020 theory... 

Edited by LsgJsm
Insert text
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

On her new vlog, SM liked a commentspacer.png

and SG :

spacer.pngspacer.png

Both are sooo ready. If (only) fate or the heavens permit .

Am so happy that this forum is moving again. I may not post a lot like in the past but I always check for new posts from all of you. This is truly my piece of heaven especially in this trying times.

Am hoping for new crumbs/hints esp SM will begin MH’s promo. Miss them so much😢❤️.

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 7
9 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-MinThank you for your comments. I am flattered that you thought of me as today’s Ice Breaker...  Oh, I would really love playing this role!  Since I can’t be active like our  members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple , at least I have a contribution or role to play too... but sad to say, I could not because the other side of my life which is “the reality,” is so demanding and takes so much of my time. I happened to be free today because I took a leave... 

But @Seung-Min, I really appreciate the fact that you always make your presence felt at the right time. When we need motivation, encouragement or inspiration, you are there; when this forum needs a defender, you are present... thank you!  I think you are this haven’s mother hen, or fairy godmother!  

To our active members here @ishipSGxSM @SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM @LFCouple to me, you are super girls or wonder women who always save the day by trying your best to keep this thread active with your informative posts, updates coupled with funny gifs, photos, etc.  Thank you! 

To all other members/fellow shippers, your contributions, reactions, likes, comments, etc., always serve to initiate discussions, or something to laugh about, or to cherish,  and because of that, the thread has moved so fast!  In 8, going 9 months, the thread has already reached 175 pages! What an achievement!
Congratulations to all of us!  Congratulations also to @SilverMoonTea!

Post script: Thank you also to @Warm Paws and @Poisonous Ivyfor your wonderful video clips that are very entertaining and never cease to tickle or make us feel giddy; likewise making us love our blueberry couple all the more.  To our IG masters, @ishipSGxSMand @SGxSMThank you too because we have another venue to go when we miss the couple or can’t get enough of them...

Isn’t this ship amazing?!!!! 

I applause and I agree with you. Thank you for this beautiful message 💜

Yeah it seems that they both love to send message to each other with songs 🥰

@LFCouple Jeju, beautiful Jeju...🍊

@Lin M like she said, just with the pictures we can feel their chemistry 🥰 hope some airens can join us

@Kimi23  wow she liked that comment 😍she loves babies and him too, they will be good parents

@Seungmin fans I don't understand your message sorry

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep 11

I just love it here when SM said we're like family and SG corrected by saying We are a family😘😘😘. What are you implying SG🤔🤔🤔

IMG-20210510-130654.jpg

Maybe he predicted or hint us for their future together 😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 2

@Lin M it just shows how much they were close, Seung gi is not a good talker, he's honest and speaks his feelings. It explains that if they didn't have any interactions after LF it was due to the fact that she wasn't single, he certainly didn't want people to make theories. He respected her. And he contacted her again when her story was finally ended. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Wow 👏🥰😍 the forum is moving as usual once again,  so happy! I hope we continue this way moving forward. 

Seungmin are both hibernating in the IG world but I know they are just being careful and discreet. They may be in hiatus, but the sister in law isn't. She posted a photo of yeol moo and SG samchon though its a throw back to ym's infant days but then again, she can post a throwback in many of SM's photos or any ym's baby photos and not necessarily with SG, but she did! And maybe she's also referring a throwback to when SG and SM were just plain coworkers and years after, bam! SG a regular visitor of the family. 

The article about SG's dating style made me smile. And my hunch even hunchier again. He's a man who pursue his love interest. And he will wait first to assess his feelings before going after it. And i think that's what he did during LF. He may have confess after LF when all's settled in and calmed down, and when he's sure of his feelings. So yes, they are really together! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
3 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

@LFCouplehahaha I think its a mouse 

😂😂😂😂But modu. LoL that's why the other not notice it suspicious too hahahha, thanks for the info BTW. I can't just want seungmin in my mind haahahha

Got it right @LFCouple :CharmanderOK:

Thank you for making us laugh @Seungmin fans :laugh: and yes, like you, SeungMin are always in my thought. Just keep sharing your thoughts. Actually, I must have been hearing stuff i’d like to hear and it could just be a hangul  I can’t comprehend but in 7:37 minutes, when Yeolmoo is eating cake, I heard someone (seems like Somin’s voice) mentioned “Seunggi Oppa” although it could be another word that sounds like Seunggi Oppa 😂

I also listened to Sweet by C.A.S almost the whole day after reading @LsgJsm post. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2