Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

24 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This is nice and even though SG will not attend Baeksang, for sure he will watch it and will see how pretty SM Is. Suzy will be one of the host and also Park Na Rae will be there too! This is exciting. I guess our saturday will be a bit busy. I really hope SG will attend! This is our only chance to get them in one event. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMOmg! Is there any confirmation regarding SG' s not attending the Baeksang ??😢

• Insightful 1
  • Sad 3
  • Party! 2
10 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

@LsgJsm I still want to believe that they still manage to get time for each other.I believe if they really love each other they will find time to spend together.

@Yoon Jiagree with you.  I am just being impatient and indulges in too much illusions... 

sorry about that... 

but I hope that if ever its our blueberry couple who are together, they will make it sooner... because they both have beautiful souls, are gifted and they love children and having a family... i don’t want them to regret later just because they postponed the opportunity... 

On second thoughts, Id like to believe that they are really and seriously considering the future... I remember watching Lsg in Twogether. He told Jasper  in one episode that he plans to get married before 40... that episode was shot/taken in September 2019 ( after meeting Jsm in LF). But an Airen commented in another site that Lsg has mentioned wanting to settle down before age 36.  
what a good development.  He is getting near the deadline... 
maybe, before the month of May will end, Lsg will openly admit that he is in a relationship and has plans of marrying at age 34 or 35.  Its okay with me  if he will not yet reveal the girl, as long as he keeps lowering his age or timetable for marriage!  and, may i add, as long as he and the girl ( please let it be Jsm) keeps providing us easy hints, clues and crumbs hehehehehe... 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1

I'm so happy that So min will present an award 😆😆😆😆😆

Of course Seung gi will be there, he can't refuse to attend this prestigious ceremony.

They will be at the same place. 

I can't wait to see So min's dress. 

Kim Ji seok already made his cameo on "Doom at your service", I thought he would make the cameo with So min. I'll wait for her cameo 🤗

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMOmg! Is there any confirmation regarding SG' s not attending the Baeksang ??😢

My heart beat faster than usual when I heard that Somin is among the presenter. I really hoped for this and always waiting for a write-up that will reveal about presenter. 

I really don’t have room for negativity right now. I don’t know much about Baeksang but is it a customary for actors to confirm their presence and publish it? Is their any rumor or possible valid basis SG won’t be attending? I am also curios @Yoon Ji but tomorrow will be the Awards night and if SG won’t attend then maybe they will inform fans ahead of time because for sure, fans especially those who did their best voting for SG (Popularity award) at least deserve to be informed if the idol they have been supporting relentlessly won’t be attending BAA.

Since I am not hearing any news of SG not attending yet, I will assume that he will attend Baeksang. Especially that if he won’t join, announcing will be a last minute. It is also not good for SG’s image not to attend because there are fans (not all) who clamored for SG’s best actor recognition and not joining Baeksang might mean, SG agreed with them. However, results of award giving body like that, whether, politically influenced or not, should be accepted. After all, they are doing this for 57 years already and is considered to be the most prestigious and dubbed as Korea’s Oscars therefore being nominated is already an honor. Joining the event, whether as a winner or nominee is a form of respect. Unless SG has a valid reason. Anyone here can confirm if filming Mouse is already done? However, if LJH (detective Moo Chi) can join, then filming might not be an excuse.

Jebal, make SG join! 🙏🏻 Even if most of us believe that they are dating, an event like this is the only chance we might be seeing them in one frame. Seeing them talking to each other or bump into each other is another punch to the moon but just like @Warm Paws, the thought that SG will see SM presenting the award already gives butterflies to my stomach.

Yes! @SGxSM I love your “Of

course, he will join.” The “of course” is what I needed to hear :heart: I’m very excited already.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

New YT video on blossom ent

i love the stickers they used at the start. i know it's cherry but the color looks purple so my delulu says it's blueberry 🤣

spacer.png

i hope too that SG will attend. but i think he will. and we will have crumbs from this awards show. let's claim it! haha

• Like 6
  • Party! 5
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Seung-Min @SGxSM we didn't notice the cake beside the bear right away but it's a blueberry cheesecake hahaha

the heart above the bear has mint shade as well :lol: my stomach is aching from laughing. I’m just really in good mood after knowing my wish came true. SM as a presenter! Yahoooo!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863040xg2c8yy3dk2ny2

I am already imagining the gown she would wear and how she will look the most gorgeous and elegant among all the ladies :wow:  

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

About baeksang I know it sure usually who was attend is the winner, like SJK already confirmed to attend I think he will be the winner, seonho to win in popularity awards, Seunggi not attens too is not big problem with his imej too hehe because his schedule or other he can not attend and I see mouse still filming for the last eps today too, and there is still not updating about his schedule too let's just wait the confirmed from his agency, sad LSG is not nomine for best actor when his acting is so amazed, and don't know seunggi will win or not for the nomine. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I also think Seung Gi will attend. Haven’t heard any news that he would not. And I think he has a chance of winning as well.🤞🤞

Three leads from Mouse are nominations for tomorrow Baeksang. Besides Lee Hee Jun & Seung Gi, Park Ju Hyun (Bong Yi) is also nominated for her role in other drama. So, I don’t think Mouse shooting will be a reason for not attending the event tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
41 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I also think Seung Gi will attend. Haven’t heard any news that he would not. And I think he has a chance of winning as well.🤞🤞

Three leads from Mouse are nominations for tomorrow Baeksang. Besides Lee Hee Jun & Seung Gi, Park Ju Hyun (Bong Yi) is also nominated for her role in other drama. So, I don’t think Mouse shooting will be a reason for not attending the event tomorrow.

Couldn’t agree more @LFCouple😘

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886sb9jke1mai54l9nfky

Giphy is a savior as well 😂 because I still have so much to say but I decided not to ruin the mood today. I’m soooo happy today that it feels like Christmas hahahah

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886r9tvz4sdtvysbp965e

See you tomorrow Lee Seung gi and Jung So Min 😘

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 5

good morning beautiful girls .. !!

I'm making monkeys for SeungGi to attend, I don't care if we don't have crumbs, just knowing that they will be in the same place and SoMin will be in front presenting an award And that without a doubt SeungGi is going to be looking at her the way he looked at her in L.F. with that my heart explodes just thinking about it, and I am so happy that SoMin attends the awards, and that she too can see To SeungGi.

aI am eager to see SoMin with his beautiful v Dress that will make you shine like the best star in the universe .. !! SeungGi and JungSoMin forever 💜💚🌷🌹🙏🙏🙏💘🥰:taebtsbeg::btsnamjoonlove:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 7
29 minutes ago, Diva said:

And that without a doubt SeungGi is going to be looking at her the way he looked at her in L.F. with that my heart explodes just thinking about it, and I am so happy that SoMin attends the awards, and that she too can see To SeungGi.

Same feels..same feels 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488682wp8lqdb9ad0l5w2b

From what I’ve read, you’re making monkeys for Seung gi to attend and although I really can’t relate to that or maybe it has something to do with your culture, as long as we’re on the same page..oh yeah! I’m in! 

BTW, we can also watch tomorrows event via Tiktok Live. I didn’t have Tiktok app. or account but I was kind of forced to create one just to have first hand experience of seeing SeungMin again in one place :wow:

5127-CE16-3099-4-F5-C-8-C1-D-46-F4-CEE65

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

Im too lazy to create an account and download tiktok so I will be relying in this forum for crumbs, screenshots and any info about them today. I cant wait for BAA! This is back to back to me, last year was binjin's and this year seungmin's. Im so excited and yes the thought of them being able to see each other in the same event is really amazing already. I think they will minimize physical contact and will have limited interaction to co-celebrities due to the pandemic. But definitely seungmin is going to be there.... SM will flaunt her beauty and parade herself in front of SG is 💜, but oh, if that girl in mouse is also nominated for her other drama, is she going to be there too? 🥴🏻 I hope she won't make a scene and be closey-closey to SG in BAA.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1