Hace 3 horas, ishipSGxSM dijo:

mi corazรณn seungmin todavรญa estรก muy alto en este momento jajaja! todavรญa no hay migajas pero aรบn asรญ, viรฉndolos en vivo en un evento * suspiro *๐Ÿฅฐ esperemos un poco mรกs jaja

Buenos dรญas chicas .. !!

Sin duda, la mejor pareja del evento SeungGi y JungSoMin, fueron espectacularmente hermosos, elegantes e irradiaban felicidad.ย 

Estoy seguro de que SG comenzรณ a bromear (se rรญe) cuando SM se enredรณ en su hermoso vestido, y no puedo dejar de mirarla con ojos de amor. Incluso si es desde lejos, sentรญ las buenas vibraciones de ella. Parecรญa un poco nervioso a SoMin, ยฟserรญa por el tropiezo o por quรฉ estรกn allรญ SeungGi .. !!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคช๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน

Edited by Diva
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

I'm so happy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Seung gi won this prestigious award ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณโค

It's more than deserved. I'm so happy for him. He's so hardworking.ย 

So min was just so beautiful, elegant. Her dress was really different from previous ones, different vibes. I love it. I also noticed that So min felt so nervous on the red carpet, maybe because she was stressing for her lover ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

They were both so stunning tonight ๐Ÿฅฐ perfectly matchedย 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

So min was just so beautiful, elegant. Her dress was really different from previous ones, different vibes. I love it. I also noticed that So min felt so nervous on the red carpet, maybe because she was stressing for her lover ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

same here, @SGxSMย i'm on cloud 9. ๐Ÿฅฐ what more if we have crumbs, right? hahaha! these two have that... oomph vibes. i dunno the right term,ย i just can't explain it. hahaha! i just love them! ๐Ÿฅฐ very couple-y vibes. the black shade outfit. the beauty radiating from both of them. aaahhh! i cannot. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

solo quiero compartir cuรกn sincronizados estรก nuestra pareja de arรกndanos en la alfombra roja ๐Ÿฅฐ

spacer.png

la ola, el corazรณn de los dedos, la inclinaciรณn de la cabeza ... jajaja

Spectacular both, beautiful, elegant, glamorous Unstoppable, JungSoMin just looked great gorgeous and SeungGi super handsome, for me the best couple of the night (I'm saying it with the eyes of a spectator, not with the eyes of fans).

I don't know if you agree with me, but it seems that the two were with the same designer and stylist, perfectly synchronized ... !! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ

58 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSMย eso es todo, vibraciones de pareja definitivamenteย  ๐Ÿฅฐ Se veรญa tan madura con este vestido

Without a doubt the best dress, she wore it like a queen and she looked great, precious, beautifulย :love::btsnamjoonlove:

1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Estoy tan feliz ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Seung gi ganรณ este prestigioso premio ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ โค

Es mรกs que merecido. Estoy tan feliz por รฉl. Es muy trabajador.ย 

Min era tan hermosa, elegante. Su vestido era realmente diferente a los anteriores, diferentes vibraciones. Me encanta. Tambiรฉn notรฉ que So min se sentรญa muy nerviosa en la alfombra roja, tal vez porque estaba estresada por su amante ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Ambos fueron tan impresionantes esta noche ๐Ÿฅฐ perfectamente combinadosย 

It's the first time I've seen her a little nervous, maybe why she knew SeungGi was looking at her .. !! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿƒ

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Party! 1

@Divaย yes she was very nervous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ First time I see her like that.ย 

But she already presented the baeksang in 2019 with her co star of homme fatale. She was not at all nervous.ย 

The style also is very different ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Different vibes

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0sZE-tVmq/?igshid=1od8g2jt8wa56

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
29 minutes ago, Diva said:

I don't know if you agree with me, but it seems that the two were with the same designer and stylist, perfectly synchronized ... !! โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคญ

i agree with you @Divaย i also thought about that because the shade of black is the same and they have binjin vibes all over hahaha

ย 

8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

yes she was very nervous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

too nervous because someone special is watching her every moveย haha

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

@ishipSGxSMย It has many similarities of a couple, SoMin is the first time I see her very nervous and this time she also made sure to look as beautiful as ever.

ย 

@SGxSMThey are not nervous, why at that time she did not have to, and now in 2021 she got very nervous maybe because someone very special to her was at that event.I have a feeling that SoMin and SeungGi now that I was in the same place felt like they were in a couple, (as I make myself understand) it is as if they, individually They said you are mine and I am yours something like that ... hahaha maybe I'm crazy hahaha. I hope I don't offend anyone, but that's my perspective ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘โฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒทย ย 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

ย 

Same observation, Somin was a bit uneasy.

ย 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

I dont know but they are screaming couple in Baeksang! The way SM was so nervous, tensed and so shy while presenting. She cant even look straight. She's well aware that her boyfriend is in the audience haha!' SG and SM really gained weight and it suits them so much. And he looked so happy last night. He got to see the flawless legs from his seat.ย 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4
5 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I dont know but they are screaming couple in Baeksang! The way SM was so nervous, tensed and so shy while presenting. She cant even look straight. She's well aware that her boyfriend is in the audience haha!' SG and SM really gained weight and it suits them so much. And he looked so happy last night. He got to see the flawless legs from his seat.ย 

I thought I was the only one who saw that she has gained weight, but scared to share for fear of backlash ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. She's happy now and you could see it clearly... I think she was nervous because of her dress, no doubt its beautiful but the lower part I think it's her concern. Still I don't know that's my point of view ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I thought I was the only one who saw that she has gained weight, but scared to share for fear of backlash ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. She's happy now and you could see it clearly... I think she was nervous because of her dress, no doubt its beautiful but the lower part I think it's her concern. Still I don't know that's my point of view ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@Lin Mย We already talked about their weight gaining here haha. You might haveย missed those comments here.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

About her nervousness I want to say I never saw her like this .it maybe because of her dress but isn't she a model- actress then she must be used to wearing this kind of dresses ,rightย ????๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ok this is just my delusion, but hear me out guys. I have been so into c dramas lately and seeing many actor actress are married without the world knowing, so what if I mean WHAT IF both have you know ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œย (married)ย 

They're both gaining weight at the same time, so that is maybe because of that๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Lin M
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Ok this is just my delusion, but hear me out guys. I have been so into c dramas lately and seeing many actor actress are married without the world knowing, so what if I mean WHAT IF both have you know ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

They're both gaining weight at the same time, so that is maybe because of that๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Lin MI super love your delulu dear๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Like 4
  • Haha 3