Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

25 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Welcome aboard @Soubeli and done voting 🥰🥰🥰

How many of you are thankful for you get to vote for 3 actors??? Because I was really upset when I thought I have to pick one out of so many 😂😂😂

Me! 5 votes and I would be happy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome to our fam @Soubeli 👐

Aside from the chemistry of MH leads, I am also excited to the third party played by Jung Gun-Joo. Looking at him and our So-Min, I think they have good chemistry as well and if he plays the character well then probably, a Jung-Jung couple will be born hahaha

Of course, I am loyal to SeungMin but a second lead syndrome also helps a drama to become more interesting and I really wish for another successful drama of Somin. Wishing for a block-buster success of her movie as well. I

hope it will be well-made for a possible Baeksang recognition so that there will be a higher chance for producers like Netflix and  writer-nim Park Ji Eun to notice her and will consider her a perfect co-lead for Seunggi :wow:. Netflix do help actors to be globally renowned especially if their drama will hit the viewing market that is why I am wishing for a netflix produced drama. It is not impossible if Netflix will bank with SeungMin and produce a drama for them because aside from ever popular Seunggi with 3-shows under Netflix production, SM has 3 shows shown in Netflix as well. Namely Because this is my first life, My Father is Strange and The Sound of your Heart. 

Let’s keep the faith fam and pray for a SeungMin drama, whether Netflix produced, SBS or whatever station as long as its SeungMin 🙏🏻☺️.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 2
Hace 1 hora, Soubeli dijo:

https://polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

BienvenidosWelcome to the SMSG ship, happy that another Spanish speaker joins this beautiful forum, the girls are great. I leave you the link so that you can also vote for our SoMin 

Thanks to all the girls who have taken the time to vote, thank you very much..!!

@Soubeli

:heart:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watched MiTH 172 and I find this convo of SG and Sabu interesting. Their topic was about teamwork and SG suddenly asked if family is dependent on teamwork .

spacer.png

Yah Seunggi-yah! We all know you have an undeniably great teamwork with SM in LF 😁

Sometimes the Dad is the leader, sometimes the Mom. Ok, you get it now SG?

spacer.png

Who always win?

spacer.png

Of course the wife! Why even ask 😝

spacer.png

SG is really interested in topics related to family nowadays. We're patienly waiting SG and SM but make it sooner ok?   hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 5
20 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Welcome to our fam @Soubeli 👐

Aside from the chemistry of MH leads, I am also excited to the third party played by Jung Gun-Joo. Looking at him and our So-Min, I think they have good chemistry as well and if he plays the character well then probably, a Jung-Jung couple will be born hahaha

Of course, I am loyal to SeungMin but a second lead syndrome also helps a drama to become more interesting and I really wish for another successful drama of Somin. Wishing for a block-buster success of her movie as well. I

hope it will be well-made for a possible Baeksang recognition so that there will be a higher chance for producers like Netflix and  writer-nim Park Ji Eun to notice her and will consider her a perfect co-lead for Seunggi :wow:. Netflix do help actors to be globally renowned especially if their drama will hit the viewing market that is why I am wishing for a netflix produced drama. It is not impossible if Netflix will bank with SeungMin and produce a drama for them because aside from ever popular Seunggi with 3-shows under Netflix production, SM has 3 shows shown in Netflix as well. Namely Because this is my first life, My Father is Strange and The Sound of your Heart. 

Let’s keep the faith fam and pray for a SeungMin drama, whether Netflix produced, SBS or whatever station as long as its SeungMin 🙏🏻☺️.

Hello good day ...!! 

@Seung-Min Are you talking about the new SoMin and Seo In Guk movie that they are just going to shoot? it's seriously on Netflix my father is weird . Desmodas a lot of love to the drama MonthlyHouse so that it is a success our SoMin deserves it 

Gracias hermosa por la información..!!

Thanks beautiful for the information .. !! ❤️🙏🌷

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

Hello everybody!
I have been following this forum from the first pages, I love knowing that I am not alone with this wonderful ship
 and that we still have hopes, but since Spanish is my first language I had not been encouraged to write but
 thanks to the google translator here I am, Lee Seung Gi is my maximum oppa and Jung So Min is my favorite
 actress, I am eager to see Monthly House and I wanted to ask for your help,
 there is a Spanish page choosing the best oppa and it hurts me to see Lee Seung Gi so low, 
so I leave the link so that they can vote for him and win !!

Thank you!!

https://www.kdramaespana.com/2021/05/15/votaciones-a-oppa-30-mr-oppa/

Welcome to the haven of LF shipper dear @Soubeli

Iam done with the voting 😁

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1

Caught ya SG... Since I've got work on Saturday so I have started watching ep 12. Now compare these two screenshots girls, one when he is trying to steal glances and one actually looking at the kids😎😎😎

IMG-20210518-212844.jpg

And in this one do you notice he was the one holding those two hats and keeping with him in his what should I say trunk??? And which two people wearing those hats??? Of course our mommy and daughter 😘😘😘

Screenshot-2021-05-18-21-01-44-763-com-m

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 9
  • Party! 3

Hi All! 

May I also ask a favor from you to vote our Lee Seung Gi as the Most Handsome KDrama Actor he is not only handsome but sexy and oozing with appeal and good personality. We already know him so please do not hesitate to make LSG the winner so that both of them will get the award together. We all want that to happen both of them receiving the award us seeing them on one screen again. Please spread the link to all your friends and friends of friends. Happy voting and wishing these couple the best. 

https://youpoll.me/52372/r

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, Jed2012 said:

Hi All! 

May I also ask a favor from you to vote our Lee Seung Gi as the Most Handsome KDrama Actor he is not only handsome but sexy and oozing with appeal and good personality. We already know him so please do not hesitate to make LSG the winner so that both of them will get the award together. We all want that to happen both of them receiving the award us seeing them on one screen again. Please spread the link to all your friends and friends of friends. Happy voting and wishing these couple the best. 

https://youpoll.me/52372/r

Done! we have to make him win

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
13 minutes ago, Jed2012 said:

@Soubeli Thanks for your support! 

We can also vote as much as we can never stop voting. hahaha

1 minute ago, Jed2012 said:

We can also vote as much as we can never stop voting. hahaha

There's no limit! Please keep on voting So Min as well

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Glad you shared your MITH observation @LuckyGirl . Perfect comparison to LF scene in which Somin obviously was the leader 🤣

I have noticed the same. Master Ahn Jung Hwan shared why he did not regret marrying early.

62-F84424-B856-46-D7-8-CD8-A2-E1-C17-D28

As usual, SG is the one who is very interested in the topic and who is throwing questions and is eagerly listening that the Master kept on looking at his direction while talking 😁

6579-CB08-09-F5-4442-A0-BA-32-F99-ED7-E9

The episode was intended for Team Building and it actually showed how united the members are. I believe, everything that happened after having their break/nap, were cleverly planned by SG and other members. They knew they will be having more strenuous activities after eating so they planned of delaying time and doing all the delaying tactics as possible so that they will not do the remaining 5 activities intended for the day 🤣. The goal is not only to delay or not to do the rest of the activities at all but also to shoot scenes sufficient for airing 2 episodes.

Thus, Dong Hyun was unusually a whiner. He asked to use the hammock which turned out to be very funny. Se-Hyung suggested to cook ramyeon and they purposely asked too many questions to make the conversation longer and the last strat. is SG’s ever reliable antic, suggesting a game to play and asked for a reward most favorable to the winning team. He is not afraid to take the risk of losing because he knows, he usually has the higher chance of winning 😄. MITH members perfectly played their individual role to turn the table and because of their teamwork, they made it! I also believe that they really cared for SG because doing another 5 set of activities will completely drain him because probably, he came from Mouse shoot or he badly needs to rest and recharge for Mouse and other in-betweens. Their concern for him really pushed them to give their best. I’ve read comments from some fans that they missed the past members and they preferred them more but I believe, both the past and present members have amazing qualities to make the show worth seeing.

I understand @ishipSGxSM concern if we have finished our weekly rewatch. What will be the next move so that this forum will remain active? Hmmm..while our moderator,  @SilverMoonTea will be thinking about it, hahahha tagging her adds the pressure wink wink 😉. I believe we have MH and MITH to discuss as well as other upcoming shows for them this year. As for now, I keep inviting potential shippers to join this forum so that more members can contribute to the fun.

It is part of reality that as days go by, we’ll come across more shows and more ships from different dramas will emerge. It is up to us if we will survive the excruciating “waiting game” as we hope and pray for a SeungMin drama that will for sure, make SeungMin ship grow bigger if not the biggest 😉. My hands are full that I really don’t have the chance to ship more than 2 ships at a time. I dropped BinJin and my original local celebrity ship because I  can only focus to SeungMin. My previous ships are always in my heart but I can only focus to one ship.

I have nothing against and is actually happy for those who can ship more than one at a time. It will double the joy to have more ships because that is the reason why we ship. To enjoy. To have fun and to keep ourselves sane while waiting for SeungMin ship to dock 👌. I personally believe, having two or more ships is healthy hahaha I only do not have the time and I’m not good in multi-tasking 🤦‍♀️. We are fortunate SG has weekly VS and SM has upcoming shows but I don’t know why I still miss them even if they have shows hahaha Only a SeungMin drama and ultimately SeungMin marriage will stop me from missing them :laugh:

Geez, I did not notice I am already writing too long already 🤣 So imagine if I have two or more ships at a time and I have this habit of “talking too much” ? :pandascared: It won’t do me good because I’ll be too exhausted after doing other real-life obligations as well hahaha So sorry BinJin..anyway, you have overflowing fans already that I’m just probably a dust, my absence won’t matter hahaha 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1

love your insights & long post @Seung-Min 👍

as the days passes and we only have 5-episode rewatch, we should all think about what to do next to keep this seungmin haven rolling. hehehe. hope more and more seungmin shippers join us here to add more if they have crumbs. 😄

i'm also missing our bb couple. i wouldn't mind if they will give lots of crumbs by the time we finish rewatching. hahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Seung-Minagree with you after finished re-watching LF, there MITH need to observation and also find couple times and crumbs from them, Mouse already ended too but there MH want to aired. It's good hahahh. 

And about somin eonnie career and succesful I think now it's enough, when she already married with seunggi oppa I think she will focused with her family and just have comeback drama sometime like Kim tae hee did, I think she is really good wife and mother. Her popularity also not too success like SHK or other. 

• Like 7

Thank you @Seung-Min  I always find it amusing that SG is interested in topics about marriage or family, and am 101% sure that he will be a good family man.  Yeah, our man needs rest after Mouse. 

Don't worry about long posts, we love reading them. I also don't have the time for another ship to board, I only have the energy for Seungmin haha, and kuddos to those who ship more, it gives us some kind of happiness right haha.

SG has MITH and upcoming golf variety show, SM has MH so I'm sure we will have something to talk and share about them. 

@Jed2012 will vote and make him win hehe.

@Lin M definitely, there's big difference when he looks/checks for the kids and glances for SM. For the kids, it's like a Dad checking if the children are ok, and for SM, he has hearts pasted on those puppy eyes 🤣

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
11 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

and hi again @WondererSG and @Warm Paws 😊 long time no see/hear hehehe

Hi @ishipSGxSM and to all of you ladies.. yeah its been a while i havent shared any here, got so busy with Mouse and SG's activities.. and all i did was read all your post when i got the chance.. 

And today is MouseFinale.. so soon, i will be having more time to compose my delulu for the past month.. 

Tho its been quiet for a while for our blueberry couple, lets understand that they are just keeping up with their obligations and responsibilities..and lets hope we will have that one special day, maybe not very soon but stil they will someday..💜💚💙💚💜

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Party! 1

Hello hello....long time no see everyone.

Both work and life have been so hectic recently.... I didn't even have any chances to lurk silently..... Can someone please kindly sum up if there anything major happen in the past 1.5 months? The forum was on page 140 something before I disappeared..... Hope I didn't miss too much and that it won't take me too long to read through all the pages I missed 😅😅.  

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
9 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I understand @ishipSGxSM concern if we have finished our weekly rewatch. What will be the next move so that this forum will remain active? Hmmm..while our moderator,  @SilverMoonTea will be thinking about it, hahahha tagging her adds the pressure wink wink 😉. I believe we have MH and MITH to discuss as well as other upcoming shows for them this year. As for now, I keep inviting potential shippers to join this forum so that more members can contribute to the fun.

Feel free to check SM new drama and also MITH's thread. Tag @abs-oluteM@Darkarcana

Hopefully there will be LF2 soon? We need more materials to discuss ! Haha... 

After rewatch finish (19th June), some suggestion :

Maybe we can arrange event to design couple badge for LF? 2 winner we can put in member shop after voting. The size is 100x100 pxl and can be in jpg or gif format. Tag @Tofu

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/

Other members also feel free to brainstorm for more idea to liven up our thread :pandaangel:

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

SM posted a video of baby YM:

so cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPCis5Bp8Nt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hello @WaterCat!

4 hours ago, WondererSG said:
4 hours ago, WondererSG said:

And today is MouseFinale.. so soon, i will be having more time to compose my delulu for the past month.. 

Hello @WondererSG we also missed you haha.  Yes please, we'll be happy whatever you'll share :smile:

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
42 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I'm dying to watch this drama already 😍😍😍

Me too... Will download iQIYI later... 

Since MH is JTBC drama, I really wish they will promote it in Knowing Bros. It will be fun to see Somin, with the two male leads appear in Knowing Bros... 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1