1 minute ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Donโ€™t ask meโ€ฆ.

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867fr6kwepkwja2itwk1

ย 

Hahaha โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

I was teary eyed and had a little pinch in the heartย hearing your story about having to decline your little girl's request of her lullaby "lover" yt video of @Warm Paws, but this giphy cracked me up haha, @Seung-Minย you sure knows how to overturn a not so good mood into aย funny one haha.ย 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @SilverMoonTeafor not deleting this forum for all or some of us here need each other in this hard times. It was such a bad day in reality and shipping world so it hit me double hard. I was just watching Seungmin clips on YT and reading a fanfic on WP about them. Itโ€™s true what @Seung-Minsaid, that shipping them was pure bliss. Now this, it was such a nightmare. For now, Iโ€™ll just wait for MH and cheer for SM. Andย in the future, I willย still support SG on his future projects, but for now, I just steer clear from SG stuff until my Seungmin heart recover. I donโ€™t wish for bad things about him and his girl but I hope he willย not rush into marriage.

Iโ€™m hoping against hope even itโ€™s just 0.0001 chance as the Lenny Kravitz song goes: It aint over till its over.ย 
ย 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

I willย still support SG on his future projects, but for now, I just steer clear from SG stuff until my Seungmin heart recover.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I was angry and disappointed at SG that I too, didn't want to watch his latest episode of MITH even though I loved watching it so much๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. I'll have to skip watching Mouse too for a time being because I may fume out of anger๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. My goodness they didn't date and here I felt like ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”, just imagine if they date it would be pure bliss ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I was so sure that SM is his soulmate all thanks to that fortune teller from @Poisonous Ivy video ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Hmmm... My heart be at ease WE ALWAYS TEND TO MEET THE RIGHT ONE AT A WRONG TIME ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now I realised that the foreign woman who did a reading on both of them saying they don't have any love like relationship but only work is actually true๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ย 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
15 minutes ago, Lin M said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I was angry and disappointed at SG that I too, didn't want to watch his latest episode of MITH even though I loved watching it so much๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. I'll have to skip watching Mouse too for a time being because I may fume out of anger๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. My goodness they didn't date and here I felt like ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”, just imagine if they date it would be pure bliss ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I was so sure that SM is his soulmate all thanks to that fortune teller from @Poisonous Ivy video ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ย 

Now I realised that the foreign woman who did a reading on both of them saying they don't have any love like relationship but only work is actually true๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ย 

Didn't she also say that they will have project together in the future???ย 

And me too, I won't be able to watch SG's works for who knows how long.... He didn't doย anything wrong tho but still...... Now that I think about it. It's just sad that I won't be able to watch LF again...That was the best variety show I ever watched. I will have to go back to my D-Day and BTIMFL, I guess.ย 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Hello fellow shippers

ย 

Finally yeah SeungMin are not dating ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

To be honest, I felt it some weeks ago, that's why I stopped to post here. I always said that if one day I would feel that this ship wasn't sailing anymore I would live the ship discretly. That's what I did ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Despite of our lovely and memorable delulus, I couldn't find any true connections between them.ย 

I wanted to close my page last week, but I still had a little bit of hope seeing that more and more people was shipping them. Today I had a true reason to close my page, by respect for Seung gi and So min.ย 

Hopefully we didn't have to wait too long... We knew that he was dating someone but it wasn't Somin.ย 

ย 

I think they will get married, everything was prepared to the dating announcement obviously. And Seung gi wouldn't announce if it wasn't serious this time. So happy also to know that we were right, he moved out from his ex ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not expecting anything from him now.ย 

I just wish them to be happy.ย 

ย 

Now I hope that So min had also found someone to make her happy. She deserves it. I will keep an eye on her of course... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

ย 

I will miss each one of you, it was a wonderful and unique experience. First time for me, hope not the last time

ย 

tenor.gif

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 2

@LuckyGirlย yeah that's what i'm also feeling right now. withdrawal syndrome. haha! cannot help but go back here. sepanx is real! hahahuhuhu...ย i'm trying my best not to check ig that much coz it still hurts. but slowly, i'm liking some posts about sm & sg. hope that somehow it can also help. but seeing you are still here guys help me to ease the pain more. slowly but surely we will accept everything. ๐Ÿค—

ย 

@Seung-Minย that's sad for your 5 year old but i know and feel that it's much sadder for you hehe. we will grieve together and we will stand again! (but not ship again hahahaha) hugs my friend ๐Ÿค—

ย 

@Divaย hugs to you too ๐Ÿค— of course we will continue to support somin ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

@Kimi23ย @Lin Mย same feels with you guys. as of this moment i can't watch sg yet but i will get back on track again hahaha! i'm supposed to watch the new mith episode too but you know hahaha! i'll take my time toย grieve and heal my seungmin heart but i will still watch mith and mh of course ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

@WaterCatย same. i cannot watch LF the same ever again. on the bright side, it gave us happiness and warmth. and we all met because of LF ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

@SGxSMย thanks for being an active member here and being my friend here & in ig also. til we meet again somewhere out there hehe ๐Ÿค—

ย 

woooh! it still hurts guys but i'm happy for sg. hope they can still work together. ๐Ÿคž im trying to move on and this too shall pass as what@Seung-Minย said hehe

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2

@ishipSGxSMย fighting ๐Ÿ’ช I was also so happy to share, to laugh with you through this page and also IG. I can imagine the huge emotional shock for having heard this news today.ย 

But all the love we put into SeungMin, I will put it only into So min, she's still a gem for me ๐Ÿฅฐ

Not that I don't like Seung gi anymore it's just that for me he doesn't need my love, he's truly happy now, he found his half/true love ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

As much as I want to be happy for LSG, I hope he will be careful with his decisions.ย If all these were true, ๐Ÿ˜ข :ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

no hate for the girl but her family background is so ๐Ÿคฏ. I donโ€™t know if I should post this.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 3
15 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSMย fighting ๐Ÿ’ช I was also so happy to share, to laugh with you through this page and also IG. I can imagine the huge emotional shock for having heard this news today.ย 

But all the love we put into SeungMin, I will put it only into So min, she's still a gem for me ๐Ÿฅฐ

Not that I don't like Seung gi anymore it's just that for me he doesn't need my love, he's truly happy now, he found his half/true love ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

true. i enjoyed fangirling and shipping them, so no regrets. but yeah i guess most of us will take our time about seunggi for now hahaha! we will focus on somin more at this time hehe. i wish she also has her love now ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

even with heavy heart, we will still support them both. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

11 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

As much I want to be happy for LSG, I hope he will be careful with his decisions.ย If all these were true, ๐Ÿ˜ข :ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

no hate for the girl but her family background is so ๐Ÿคฏ. I donโ€™t know if I should post this.

that's sad if it's true. but we cannot dictate what we want forย them. it's their life, their choices. as fans, we just have to look and support. *sigh*

ย 

hugs @Kimi23ย if only we can meet altogether hahahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 10

@Kimi23ย Oh wow.....the comments are really harsh there. It made me curious so I did some research and read about their scandals ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ......All I can say is I wish him the best.

@SGxSMย I'm with you. I'm more of SM's fan to begin with anyway...... lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย  Like I always said, I want her for him more than I want him for her. It was just dang...they both looked really cute together in LF and now my selfish self be like......what da heck I'm going to watch....LF and SGร—SM fanmade clips were like drugs for me. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

I recently created the account and what news, I am happy for him, but sad for my ship, did you notice So Min's photo on instagram? I don't know if I'm very obsessed with them, but it's like disgust ย right? I never saw herย post a photo like that, did anyone else notice?

• Like 7

LOL I feel as if I had finished with my boyfriend hahaha, he really admired them, how can they be in several shipments if it feels very ugly when your favorite partner is not together.ย 

ย 

I'm very sorry but for now I can't even see SG in painting, forgive me but I feel like that, I'm just the only one or not,? and how was my first shipment I feel very ugly, I need to be comforted hahaha don't leave me alone please haaha

13 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@ Kimi23ย Oh, vaya ... los comentarios son realmente duros. Me dio curiosidad, asรญ que investiguรฉ un poco y leรญ sobre sus escรกndalos ๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿคฏ ... Todo lo que puedo decir es que le deseo lo mejor.

@SGxSMย Estoy contigo. Soy mรกs fan de SM, para empezar de todos modos ...... lol ๐Ÿ˜† ย  Como siempre lo dije, yo la quiero para รฉl mรกs de lo que lo quiero para ella. Era simplemente maldiciรณn ... ambos se veรญan muy lindos juntos en LF y ahora mi egoรญsta es como ... quรฉ diablos voy a ver ... Los clips hechos por fans de LF y SG ร— SM eran como drogas para mรญ. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, tell the scandals of the girl, do not leave us with doubt? ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Soubeli said:

Recientemente creรฉ la cuenta y quรฉ noticia, estoy feliz por รฉl, pero triste por mi barco, ยฟnotaron la foto de So Min en Instagram? No sรฉ si estoy muy obsesionado con ellos, pero es como asco, ยฟno? Nunca la vi publicar una foto como esa, ยฟalguien mรกs se dio cuenta?

why like disgust? Please explain to me

• Like 2

@Divaย https://n.news.naver.com/article/023/0003615847?ntype=RANKING

This one is from Naver.....you can see 99% of the comments are united and they all are in opposition of their relationship. Her family was involved in stock priceย manipulation and her step-dad was sentenced for a few years in prison..... It was pretty bad one too. You can search the girl's name....Her mom will come up as she is also an actress. There are news articles about this stock price scams.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 2

@WaterCatย 

let's support our gem So min ๐Ÿฅฐ

And I also wanted her for him more than him for her. I'm still curious about her lover ๐Ÿ˜

Do we have to create a new page only for Somin? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

I sincerely hope that he will be happy, I also heard about her family's background... I have to admit that's it's very surprising from him.ย 

But the daughter can't pay for her parents mistakes. She has the right to be happy too.ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SGxSMย That's why I said I wished the best for him. I'm nobody to judge and I have nothing against the girl..... But you know how Korean fans are....K-netizens have their reputations..... Hope that won't effect his popularity especially now that he is no longer under Hook's umbrella. His Korean fans already begin to show disappointment.ย 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
22 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@AguaCatย 

apoyemos nuestra joya Asรญ que min ๐Ÿฅฐ

Y tambiรฉn la querรญa para รฉl mรกs que รฉl para ella. Todavรญa tengo curiosidad por su amante ๐Ÿ˜

ยฟTenemos que crear una nueva pรกgina solo para Somin? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Sinceramente espero que sea feliz, tambiรฉn escuchรฉ sobre los antecedentes de su familia ... Debo admitir que es muy sorprendente de รฉl.ย 

Pero la hija no puede pagar por los errores de sus padres. Ella tambiรฉn tiene derecho a ser feliz.ย 

ย 

I already read her scandal is ugly, why do I think she is also involved. Well, let's see how the problem arises, why it is said that they are scammers and that people died because of them, I hope SG does not suffer casualties in its new project. until my mourning passes, don't forget to add me to your IG of our beautiful SoMin

• Like 10
33 minutes ago, Diva said:

I already read her scandal is ugly, why do I think she is also involved. Well, let's see how the problem arises, why it is said that they are scammers and that people died because of them, I hope SG does not suffer casualties in its new project. until my mourning passes, don't forget to add me to your IG of our beautiful SoMin

Well..... being involved or not we don't know for sure...But they all surely spend the money living lavish lifestyle tho. I guess that's why his fans oppose this relationship.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Virtual Hugsย to all...ย 

ย 

I have been busy and did not know about the dating news until a friend sent me photo of Lsg and the new girl in his life. ย It pierced through my heart and it was so painful...I was in shock!
ย 

The friend then shared some news articles including comments and reactions from netizens and Airens in particular. ย I found that the revelation was done ahead of Dispatch. ย Was it done on purpose by Lsg? ย I sayย Lsg because he is known to plan things out, remember his conversation with LSJ? ย I have read somewhere that the photos were taken by Dispatch sometime in Fall of 2020 but did not publish it right away for whatever reason I donโ€™t know...they just published the photos today after the big reveal...

I also found about the background of the girl... and that mostย Airens although have committed to continue supporting Lsg,ย are however concerned that hisย choice of gf andย decision to reveal his relationshipย might affect his popularityย ย more so now that he will be on his own. ย Some even claim that Hook has stopped defending him now...ย 

ย 

Why am i stating these things? What is it for me? For us, SeungMin shippers? ย Nothing really except that I thought Lsg is a good planner... but it seems that this time, his moves have disappointed me? ย Because somethingย ย about his choice/ decision is off...ย ย 

ah is itย because this time he is really in love? ย Because he loves so much, whoย cares about the girlโ€™s background, about the wrong timing of the big reveal, about plans, etc., etc., etc.???

Well, if that is the case, okay, I will respect his decision and I am sure the rest of the shippers have come to respect too... ย 
But I would be a hypocrite if i say I am happy for Lsg because I am not. ย For now, yes, I am not. And i am disappointed. ย SeungMin ย is my first ever ship and before it could reach its destination, it already sank.ย 

Reality hurts and bites to the point that it leaves a mark/ scar.ย 
ย 

I do not feel sorry for Jsm. I am sure she will find her true love in Godโ€™s perfect time. ย I even have this feelingย ย she has special someoneย but as usual she keeps them very private. Whoever he is, I hope heย really treasures Jsm for she is one to behold. ย ( weird, funny as it may seem but who knows, the crumbs we were trying to connect the two were actuallyย meant for someone else? Jsm wearing a ring; Jsmโ€™s storyย with a โ€œhiย cuteโ€ note; Jsm admittingย in radio interview that she is very happy; her fave song being โ€œLoverโ€, and many more...)

ย 

I have decided to take a rest for now. I do not know when I will make a come back, but hopefully, it wont take long... i will let my broken heart heal first...ย ย 

ย 

Before I go, let me thank you ALL for the friendhip we have formedย and nurtured in so short a time. I may not have been aย regularย contributorย but I have always supported this forum by reading all your posts when time permits. Despite my on-off presence, I have felt your warm welcome and acceptance and for that, I am truly grateful. ย I will definitely miss you all.ย 
I will not anymore name names, but I think you know who you are: thankย youย for your encouraging words, for your likes/ reactions to my posts, for laughing at my corny jokes, for lightingย up my day when it has become too burdensome, for calmingย me when I get too defensive at times, and many more.
I will never forget this haven and all of you, or course! ย 
until then...ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Sad 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

@WaterCatย @Kimi23ย I don't support the relationship yet, but mainly cos I still haven't moved on from our ship and I don't know anything about the girl. But OMG the comments are mostly negative! ๐Ÿคฏ I didn't expect to see those comments cos I know SG is well-loved by many. So I expected their relationship to be loved by people as well.

Anyway, I've been doing some digging. I was trying to find any crumb from SM's side, whether her thoughts on the relationship or whether she's in a relationship as well, etc. I can't find anything current! SM is really good at protecting her privacy, huh? ๐Ÿ˜‚

But based on everything I read here and outside this thread, my theory/delulu is this:
The chemistry, laughs, and glances between SG and SM are real. The eyes never lie. And LF is a variety show, so the chemistry cannot be scripted. Maybe it was a crush, admiration, attraction, wrong timing (I think LF overlapped with her previous relationship?), or mismatch values/interests. But there was something for sure! Or I might still be in denial stage ๐Ÿ˜‚

One thing is for sure though - SM is really a ray of sunshine and full of positive vibes! She makes her co-stars feel at ease and she makes them feel good. That's why it's easy to ship her with her co-stars. I remember shipping her with LJ in MFIS before I knew they were a couple and that they broke up. I shipped her also with LMK when I saw their chemistry in BTIMFL, but I knew she had a bf. I read some people shipping her with SIG. And of course who can forget our SGxSM ship? This makes me excited to support her future works! ๐Ÿ˜ Who knows, maybe she'll announce a relationship too in the near future? ๐Ÿคญ

As for SG, I wish him all the best! I've only seen LF and some video clips of his shows, but I know he is a good actor. If anyone can suggest good shows of him that I can watch, please do so! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry this post is too long ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Yoga Unnie
  • Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 1

Everyone,ย 

ย 

Please refrain yourself from speculating about the girl's lifestyle, family, that we're notย sure about how far the truth is.ย 

ย 

Understand everyone still feeling raw with Seung Gi's dating news. Please be still kind to all of them that involved. And continue support Seung Gi & Seung Min as much as possible respectively. As both of them actually been giving us so muchย happinessย from all their work.ย 

ย 

ย 

Thanks,

@NiteWalker@stroppyse@movingwheel

ย 

• Like 9

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
ย 

5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCatย 

let's support our gem So min ๐Ÿฅฐ

And I also wanted her for him more than him for her. I'm still curious about her lover ๐Ÿ˜

Do we have to create a new page only for Somin? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, let's support our gem SM๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. And if you create a new page do let us know... I'll be definitely joining. Wow, habits do die hard๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, as soon as I woke up I'm here๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 4
  • Haha 4