Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 minute ago, Sominah said:

I have become a chatterbox in neighbourhood do you need me here?? 😊😊

Oh ho ho... I have become one too in the neighborhood... 😂😂😂. Just can't help coming back here from time to time... Old is gold they say. We can't forget we've almost open a detective agency all thanks to this forum😅😅😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi @Soubeli..you’re new right? and if there’s new one also that I forgot to mention here. Welcome! Welcome!  It’s amazing, we continue to meet new fam. here despite the news ☺️. I love your new name @SsomGem haha and yes, I’ll join your JSM thread as well. Looking at my username now, it kind of makes me laugh. Good thing my username, Seung-Min is hyphenated because they’re meant to be separated after all 😅 I am still wishing for a SeungMin drama but if SG will marry, scrap that drama 😂. Our precious SM starring in a RomCom with a married man is definitely not my thing 😁

@NiteWalker has a point. As well as @SilverMoonTea. It’s also a good idea to have a thread dedicated solely to So Min and I’m in but like others here as well, this forum is a default search 😅. My fingers automatically search this thread 🤣 and I’ll still be checking this from time to time. Definitely no goodbye. Just see you around.

You’re so funny @Lin M and I can actually relate with your Monstera 😂..2 mos. ago, we bought 2 rabbits. Guess the name? Hahaha

However, 2 weeks ago, So Min (female rabbit died) and last week, Seung Gi followed. It was a sign 😞

If yesterday was the most devastating day of my alternate world (seungmin ship), I didn’t know, today will be much worst and it’s happening in real life. This is personal but just to remind us how it is important to take Covid and its mutating variants very seriously, I’d like to share the unexpected death of a loved one and it’s due to Covid. I was very busy today and up to midnight, I was still doing stuff important to assist the family.

I wish to sleep but I cannot so I visited this forum. Still so shock for the sudden death I never have imagined. I might not be active for how many days here due to this personal stuff I have to attend to. Keep safe everyone! Until next time! See you around. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 10
10 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

You’re so funny @Lin M and I can actually relate with your Monstera 😂..2 mos. ago, we bought 2 rabbits. Guess the name? Hahaha

However, 2 weeks ago, So Min (female rabbit died) and last week, Seung Gi followed. It was a sign 😞

Mine didn't show any sign, it's alive and growing healthily 😍😍

10 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

f yesterday was the most devastating day of my alternate world (seungmin ship), I didn’t know, today will be much worst and it’s happening in real life. This is personal but just to remind us how it is important to take Covid and its mutating variants very seriously, I’d like to share the unexpected death of a loved one and it’s due to Covid. I was very busy today and up to midnight, I was still doing stuff important to assist the family.

I wish to sleep but I cannot so I visited this forum. Still so shock for the sudden death I never have imagined. I might not be active for how many days here due to this personal stuff I have to attend to. Keep safe everyone! Until next time! See you around. 

Im sorry for your loss, but the situation here is scary too... We're on a lockdown again, my cousin who works with me too was hospitalised day before yesterday due to covid... I just wish this pandemic would end soon🙏🙏🙏 Do take care of yourself and your loved ones 😊😊😊

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

My deepest sympathy to @Seung-Min i’m sorry for your loss. Everyone here take care of yourselves i wish too this pandemic would end soon. 
 Just like you i has a similar story . My husband bought me 2 mostera plants and I gave the smaller one to my sister. Mine was bigger but it withered to the brink of death i had to take extra care of it , to the point i would talk to it so it won’t die. 😢 just like this ship, these past weeks i keep on checking this forum  but sadly it’s moving so slow unlike before due to the lack of updates except for the baeksang event that gave me the last flicker of hope but sadly , no interaction or whatsover at all. I took the withered plant as a sign . Luckily, the plant is recuperating now, it’s like it’s telling me that though this ship now has sunk , life will still go on. Well , in the far or near future, a drama for them won’t hurt for the sake of their undeniable chemistry in LF. I’m with you girls when that drama happens, i hope SG’s still unmarried.

I know him as a well planned man but i hope his decisions nowadays won’t have a heavy effect in his popularity esp in SK where reputation is important. I don’t know how true but i checked other ship thread they(knets) are asking him to step down from vs and endorsement which is 😢

i want to be active too on the other neighborhood but i’m still gathering my thoughts and love for JSM. Just like others, i’m still having sepanx with this forum i keep on checking it.🤣

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 3
9 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah just to keep the conversation in the right topic... I guess his 'blind eyes didn't see.' 😢🙃😆😂 

You never know, he might have seen but she didn't respond... she was committed then... Imagine there are hundreds of possibilities... She is thorough professional, works hard, harder than others, she never had the attitude of being superior ever which is why she is simply somin, n m sure there are none who are not curious about her and not attracted to her... 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Not to offend anyone it's just popped into my YT... Wonderd n thought there are some of SG fan shipped for them too.... 😔 

Lol.... @Sominah Why did you do this??? I'm now in a dilemma debating with myself whether I should continue my LF rewatch that I left halfway again.... hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I still believe that what happened in LF was true tho. 🙂

@Seung-Min My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Please stay healthy and be safe everyone. ❤🧡

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, Sominah said:

Not to offend anyone it's just popped into my YT... Wonderd n thought there are some of SG fan shipped for them too.... 😔 

It's ok I guess you're not offending anyone. This was still a happy memory and I believed SG and SM moments in LF was special.

@Warm Paws there are fans that love them despite of haha.

Just checking in guys. Jang is our happy haven for the last months😜. Take care everybody. 🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@WaterCatAwww sorry for giving you hard time with such post😊😊... But I think u must continue LF n imagine watching his reactions that no man can sustain that simplicity, warmth n charm... He certainly did not... But the twist is... She was committed, waiting for someone else and her being in relationship he must respect.. If she was single that time he should have tried for sure 😁😁

@LuckyGirl Thank you 😊😊

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 9

Thank you @Sominah! I really appreciate your thoughts, and honestly, maybe its just what we need at this moment. You are correct, we will never know what happened. Despite the recent news, one still can't deny what we saw in LF. All the crumbs and observations shared in this forum still bear weight and LF is still LF. ❤ We will never know what happened and what they truly felt, but the effect the show had will forever be ingrained in us.

Honestly though, I find it funny that @Sominah joined with such impeccable timing. Just like when we were teasing @Yoon Ji of being SM herself, sometimes I feel like Sominah is SM herself, and she's consoling us right now. 🤣🤣 is it cause of the profile pic and the objective yet comforting words? 😂

@Lin M I feel like we can still rewatch it. I watched the recently posted ship video and I still somehow smiled throughout, though of course its a bit bittersweet. I'm thinking that the rewatch value of LF and all the SGxSM moments wasn't "reduced", it just wasn't taken to the next level. (for me at least...)

But yeah, it's funny how something changes depending on where we are in our life. The song below is from Fix You OST. It's been in my playlist ever since I watched the drama but it didn't really have any meaning for me. But now it pulls so many strings!! 🤣🤣

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Warm Paws this song when I heard the first time while watching Fix you, and the lyrics straight away I felt a connection, since I'm a kind of person who doesn't like to share any problems I face, but I would always be a shoulder for anybody in need be it at home or my friends... Recently I opened up about my experience with my friends and they were sorry for not being there when I needed them the most, but what should I say I didn't have the guts to reach to them when they're all happy at their lives. So when the news broke out about SG I felt a pang at my heart😂😂😂 because I was 100% convinced they had something going on and I felt cheated😅😅😅

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
51 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Thank you @Sominah! I really appreciate your thoughts, and honestly, maybe its just what we need at this moment. You are correct, we will never know what happened. Despite the recent news, one still can't deny what we saw in LF. All the crumbs and observations shared in this forum still bear weight and LF is still LF. ❤ We will never know what happened and what they truly felt, but the effect the show had will forever be ingrained in us.

Honestly though, I find it funny that @Sominah joined with such impeccable timing. Just like when we were teasing @Yoon Ji of being SM herself, sometimes I feel like Sominah is SM herself, and she's consoling us right now. 🤣🤣 is it cause of the profile pic and the objective yet comforting words? 😂

@Lin M I feel like we can still rewatch it. I watched the recently posted ship video and I still somehow smiled throughout, though of course its a bit bittersweet. I'm thinking that the rewatch value of LF and all the SGxSM moments wasn't "reduced", it just wasn't taken to the next level. (for me at least...)

But yeah, it's funny how something changes depending on where we are in our life. The song below is from Fix You OST. It's been in my playlist ever since I watched the drama but it didn't really have any meaning for me. But now it pulls so many strings!! 🤣🤣

Hide contents

@Warm Paws i also thought that I  joined at the very wrong time...as you all are heartbroken, sad and some of you angry... I was really tiptoeying that I might touch wrong wire... And when the JSM page opened i felt good...

It's hilarious that you have thought that I am somin 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ... consoling you all 

I haven't thought for a second that I have been doing any good, I am so bad with consoling that I haven't said a word to seung_min when she is telling about her loss... I was so speechless... 

@Seung-Min i am really sorry for that, I wanted to say sorry about your loss, plz do take care but couldn't... 😔 

8 hours ago, Lin M said:

It's funny all those times not knowing about the existence of this forum, I keep on rewatching LF over and over again, but why can't I now 😭😭😭

Ditto

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Lin M said:

was 100% convinced they had something going on and I felt cheated😅😅😅

Same feelings @Lin M. I thought of you as a more of a JSM fan than this ship. I was wrong , we feel the same pain. Hugs.

5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I feel like we can still rewatch it. I watched the recently posted ship video and I still somehow smiled throughout, though of course its a bit bittersweet. I'm thinking that the rewatch value of LF and all the SGxSM moments wasn't "reduced", it just wasn't taken to the next level. (for me at least...)

it has been a few days since the bombed has been dropped, I watched their moments again without me tearing up. It felt exactly the same since but it’s  just there’s nothing to look forward to about it anymore. It’s just getting used to the pain in my  Seungmin heart that still there everytime I get across something that remind me of them . LF it’s just too personal for me, I don’t know if in the future if I can come across of something that will have the same impact on me.I doubt it.

thank you girls, @Sominah @Warm Pawsand all those who are braving the storm here. I guess we have to keep this forum moving til it reach 200 pages or even more. Since LF has done something good for all of us, we have to keep its spirit alive.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

thank you girls, @Sominah @Warm Pawsand all those who are braving the storm here. I guess we have to keep this forum moving til it reach 200 pages or even more. Since LF has done something good for all of us, we have to keep its spirit alive.

M happy being here so pleasure is all mine and about 200 pages i will be there even if it's 2000 n more...actually I don't mind the forum and the ship whatever it is if she is there I will be boarding... 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1