17 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Doesn't really mean anything anymore, but just wanted to share. Missing this thread from time to time when I see things like this.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Warm Pawsme too.. we were too invested and creative before, so we can still linkย unrelated things..

ย 

@Lin Mย how is your Monstera plant? Hope it grows fineโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I hope, your monastera is still surviving @Lin M๐Ÿ˜… If @Support_Somin_n_SGย did not comment, I wonโ€™t relate with your post @Warm Pawsย hahaha I forgot some stuff we connect with SeungMin already ๐Ÿ˜… but glad, we are stillย visiting this forum once in a while.

ย 

Probably, this forum will be busy again once they will finally have a drama. I am positive that SM will accept Hong Sisters drama and just a trivia, Hong sisters (screenwriters)ย also wrote two of SGโ€™s well-known kdrama as well. My GF is a Gumiho and Hwayugi. Maybe itโ€™s safe to assume, the writers and SG have good working relationship. I hope after โ€œReturnโ€, Hong sisters will consider writing a story for SeungMin. I also hope that just like Hotel de Luna and IU, Return will also beย appealing to many, both in SK and Internationally. IU had Baeksang nomination due to her acting in HDL. I hope SM will be noticed too.ย 

ย 

Hong sisters are managed by Dragon Studios. The makers of CLOY, Vincenzo and other Hit dramas. I think fantasy genre is also the trademarkย ofย Hong Sisters so I am very positive about this upcoming drama โ€œReturn.โ€ย 

ย 

However, if SM will accept this, then maybe 2022 is not yet the time for SeungMin romcom. Maybe SM will probably rest especially that she has done projects continually. I hope SG wonโ€™t decide to make romcom too soon. I hope he will consider 2022 asย too early for him to ask for drama viewers again after he exposed his love life. TBH, I am also not sure if Iโ€™m ready to see him in a drama next year. However, if itโ€™s SeungMin drama, I am always ready to see them of courseย hahaha

ย 

Snappy salute toย your tenacity @Sominahย ๐Ÿ‘. I might not be checking always but Iโ€™ll remain to be a member here until our SeungMin drama will be realized.

ย 

Miss you all.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Support_Somin_n_SGย @Seung-Min my monstera plant is growing healthily ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ, should we take that as a good luck sign??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my goodness I have never done anything crazier than this before, this ship has made me gone through so many emotions I didn't even realise๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And still at times I could not move on from this ship ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I could not even watch MITH anymore and to realise so many of our delusions are present in her present drama, if his dating news never came out I don't know what other delusions we would have made๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
49 minutes ago, Skyfullofstars said:

Hii members

Yeah I saw the wolf hunt shooting post.I think she is going to do some action plus I am watching her ongoing drama as well .She is an excellent actress no doubt but the ratings of the series is not that good.The OST of the series is also very good.

ย 

Hello... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—ย 

She undoubtedly is an excellent actress ... Entire world knows only ratings ppl doesn't...

ย 

Guys plz support somin n vote for her

ย 

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
On 7/18/2021 at 8:51 PM, Skyfullofstars said:

Yeah I saw that but now she is in 2nd place.Forย  how many days voting is open.

This may goes on for 3 months, I am not sure but someone mentioned in group we've created in Instagram... There is other actress group who were constantly beating us as we are doing the same... Somin fans not ready to give up... Lots of them are continuously voting ...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Guys whoever can and whenever u can please do vote ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

ย 

Votings are unlimited

ย 

Keep voting ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 

ย 

There is one more polling going on where you can cast 1 vote a dayย 

ย 

https://polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

ย 

Please do be vote ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 1

Annyeong chingus!

ย 

I'm a newbie here and I want to get close to y'allย :love:

Btw, I dunno if you already saw this but still I want to share these litol crumbs with you :lmao2:ย 

ย 

(look who's having a secret conversation/missionย there)

ย 

P.S. hint: obsessed with blueberries

ย 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 2/16/2021 at 2:40 AM, Lou said:

I still wondered what he meantย by asking SG โ€œwhat did youย do?โ€ at the time SM and SG walk into the meeting room and SM said that her back was hurt. ๐Ÿค”

ย 

OH MY GOODNESS! I THOUGHT I AMย THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED TO WHAT MR. LEE HAS SAID ON SM'S COMPLAIN. I CAAN'T:lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2