On 6/15/2021 at 9:13 AM, Diva said:

I was seeing Master of the House again, and I really no longer see and equal to SG, I also see him that he is carrying a weight on his back, I noticed his eyes and I really did not see any shine in his eyesย  or maybe it's just me with that perceptionย  It shows to be happy, but other times I see it off ... !! ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

He looks likeย trying hard to appear happy and unaffected? I still canโ€™t manage to watch him in MITH again but @Poisonous Ivyย always teases me with SGโ€™s clips and my impression is, he is definitely a professional showman. He also portrays an overly happy man. Like @Diva, I felt something is off but will just assume he is just very very very (1 million times) happy ๐Ÿ˜.ย I tried for the sake of CEW and other funny casts but itย didnโ€™tย last for a minute. I want to watch without a heavy heart so I will just try again next time.

ย 

I believe, CEW contributed a lot to the ratings and him leaving will affect the show. The timing is odd but I think, the decision is not sudden. I think they informed the show already prior to SGโ€™s โ€˜big revealโ€™.

• Like 6
  • Party! 1
15 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

He looks likeย trying hard to appear happy and unaffected? I still canโ€™t manage to watch him in MITH again but @Poisonous Ivyย always teases me with SGโ€™s clips and my impression is, he is definitely a professional showman. He also portrays an overly happy man. Like @Diva, I felt something is off but will just assume he is just very very very (1 million times) happy ๐Ÿ˜.ย I tried for the sake of CEW and other funny casts but itย didnโ€™tย last for a minute. I want to watch without a heavy heart so I will just try again next time.

ย 

I believe, CEW contributed a lot to the ratings and him leaving will affect the show. The timing is odd but I think, the decision is not sudden. I think they informed the show already prior to SGโ€™s โ€˜big revealโ€™.

Aahhh... Same, there was a time I would binge watch MITH just for him but now I don't feel like, but I will for sure๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Hello to all ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿก๐ŸกMonthly Magazine Home๐Ÿก๐ŸกOST

๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
On 6/22/2021 at 12:27 AM, Sominah said:

IMG-20210622-105400.jpg

Hello girls, the spirits in this beautiful group have not fallen, remember that we are going to support SM AND SG hahaha Even if it is individually. here SoMin looks spectacularly pretty, she looks great with her co-star KimJiSuk is a good gentleman ..ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
3 hours ago, Diva said:

Hello girls, the spirits in this beautiful group have not fallen, remember that we are going to support SM AND SG hahaha Even if it is individually. here SoMin looks spectacularly pretty, she looks great with her co-star KimJiSuk is a good gentleman ..ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

To all and to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Sominah said:

Hiiiiii....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ... Yes she looks like yeoppo imo...little forest fairy... So angelic...

Plz vote for JSM

https://www.polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

I've been voting for my queen JungSoMin, until when the voting ends? SeungGi fan girls if you know any news about him please let us know, here we are supporting, and do not shrink me ... cheer up ... !! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ย 

I've been checking my IG and I've seen more posts from L.F and more and more are coming up from SoMin and SeungGi ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข And finally #Cuidemoselmedioambiente๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿž๏ธ๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿ•๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘

• Awesome 1