@Seung-MinI miss your long posts and always love them.

ย 

On 8/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, Seung-Min said:

Surely, she is aย strong-willed, defiant woman. You know,ย no one can tell her how to live her life.

ย 

When I sawย Dainโ€™s IG story, I donโ€™t think her post is related to the break up. On contrary, I think itโ€™s her way to tell fans (and haters) that they are going strong. Her quote -ย combined with two additional quotes - that she added on her IG profile:

- Where thereโ€™s a will, thereโ€™s a way

- Letโ€™s embrace and spread love

makes me think, that sheโ€™s telling people that despite all hates that she received, she (or they) will strive.ย 

ย 

So, for me,ย the rumor is more a speculation from the reporter, exploiting the public sentiment to get lots of clicks. But weโ€™ll see.

ย 

7 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

If even after a second show wasย doneย and Iย donโ€™t hear anything related to a possibility that both of them became friends, orย more than friendsย whatsoever, just a deafening silence from both of them,ย it will be the time that โ€œgiving upโ€ is okay.

ย 

Oh no.. I think you should give up this ship though. I did. Why? For couple of reasons. First,ย like you said before, the announcement was unlikely byย coincidence, and I donโ€™t think they announced the relationship, if itโ€™s just casual dating. And we saw and discussed before, SeungGi was thinking about marriage (from many episodes of mith). So, if they surviveย this pressure, I would not be surprised if the next announcement will be a marriage.ย 

The second reason that makes me give up on this ship is what you mentioned: the compatibility.ย I donโ€™t know anything about Dain, but from her posts on IG, I donโ€™t see muchย resemblance with our dear Somin. Iโ€™m not saying one is better than the other, butย we donโ€™t know what Seung Giโ€™s criteriaย in choosing his life partner.
ย 

Somin is much more modest and private person.ย After watch MMH, I laughed a lot, realizing that our delulu were just way too imaginative; while mostย of them are from MMH shooting. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

7 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

If either of the ff. men:

Kim Soo-hyun

Gong yoo

Lee Je-hoon,

Park Seo-joonย (these are my biased ๐Ÿคช)

ย 

Yeah, I like Somin to be couple in drama with these leading actors. And for real couple, my vote goes to Lee Je Hoon.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I recently became a fan of him; and I can see he could be compatible with our dear Somin. Heย seems low key actorย that are more focusing on acting than glamours; both has low tolerant for alcohol, and love arts.ย 

ย 

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
15 hours ago, Lin M said:

Me too @WaterCat I just rewatched Little Forest again when I was attending my mom at the hospital, and then I realised it holds a special place in my heart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Exactly....it has a special place in mine too.ย 

And coming to this forum talking to you all here....that was indeed a great memory ๐Ÿ™‚.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
4 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

On contrary, I think itโ€™s her way to tell fans (and haters) that they are going strong. Her quote -ย combined with two additional quotes - that she added on her IG profile:

- Where thereโ€™s a will, thereโ€™s a way

- Letโ€™s embrace and spread love

ย 

I didnโ€™t know this. Thanks for sharing. Good thing though that I really didnโ€™t believe much about the break-up issue. This is why I kept mentioning about her โ€œjust wanting to get the attentionโ€ and of course, she would fight โ€˜til her last breath to end up with SG because SG will benefit her and her family in so many levels ๐Ÿ˜‚.

ย 

SG might have other relationships we donโ€™t know. We really donโ€™t know his criteria andย we only have twoย publicly acknowledged women in his life. If we based it on the two, weย will have somewhat an idea of the qualities of a woman he desires.ย The difference between D.Iย and Yoona is that the formerย has a soaring career to consider compared to her. D.Iย has all the time to focus on their relationship. She canย SG all the attention and adoration he wants. Yoona can actually let go of SG while D.I has all the reason not to ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. It will be up to SG to give up. We cannot expect D.I to do it.ย 

ย 

SG though has indirect message toย address theย marriage rumorย via his Airenย site. He emphasized that they are still getting to know each other but we could never tell. It could be just a strategy to calm his fans. Although his entire messageย was vague and english interpretation made it more vague ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

This is also why in my closing post, I said, โ€œSadly, I canโ€™tโ€ give up the idea of SeungMin in the future. This is a sad and painful fight.

ย 

Despite the swirling doubts inside my head, I still canโ€™t give up my wish for SeungMin to become real if they will only be given a chance to work again. I believeย in the theory that opposite attracts and it truly works but not for everyone.ย Theyย have to go through resistance and adjustments first. Their individualย differencesย also adds to the dynamic of the relationship.ย However, having someone which possess more similarities than differences will ensure less clashing and harmonious relationship right from the start. Whether similar or opposite, the effort to make the relationship work is all that matters.

ย 

4 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

And for real couple, my vote goes to Lee Je Hoon.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I recently became a fan of him; and I can see he could be compatible with our dear Somin. Heย seems low key actorย that are more focusing on acting than glamours; both has low tolerant for alcohol, and love arts.ย 

Oh! I just recently watched LJH showsย and I only knew him because of Taxi Driver. I was tempted to actually join his fan pages but I decided to not jump into it yet because SG worn me out hahahaย 

ย 

Have you seen his music video with SM? They were both young and both looking awkward ๐Ÿ˜‚ but their chemistry is screaming as well. I agree. His projectsย really haveย depth and social relevance.ย LJH alsoย really made sure to portray unconventional and diverseย roles to hone and presentย his acting skills. Glad to know that he has low tolerance for alcohol too. It will not be awkward for SM then to join him in dinner ๐Ÿ˜‰.ย 

ย 

I maybe rooting for SG but certainly not closing doors for other men as long as they will value SM and of course, if SM will choose themโ˜บ๏ธ. Itโ€™s always up to her.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Have you seen his music video with SM? They were both young and both looking awkward

Oh really? I didnโ€™t know they worked together before. Which mv? Can you share? In the Momโ€™s Diary, he said heย doesnโ€™t drink much, so it would not be awkward for sureโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

but certainly not closing doors for other men as long as they will value SM and of course, if SM will choose themโ˜บ๏ธ. Itโ€™s always up to her.

Me too.. Who knows that she might be dating someone at the moment. Just like we were clueless about SG and Dain.. she could be dating someone we have no clue whatsoever. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Like 4

Count me in too @Seung-Minย I will still hold on as the prediction done by that Japanese in @Poisonous Ivy video, where he will meet his soulmate at the age of 32. And who did he meet๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ?ย 

8 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I maybe rooting for SG but certainly not closing doors for other men as long as they will value SM and of course, if SM will choose themโ˜บ๏ธ. Itโ€™s always up to her.ย 

I still want to see her work with Kim So Hyun, Kim Seon Ho, Lee Joon Gi, Gong Yoo to name a few๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hello to all, how are you all doing? This morning, I see a post onย fanย page of SGย for LF's 2nd year anniversaryย .ย 

So, Happy anniversary Seungmin fam hahaha!ย 

I'm glad @WaterCatย and @Lin M( I hope your mom recovers her health soon)are able to watch LF again. ย @Poisonous Ivyalso posts some clips of LF, she is really teasing our hearts, or she also missed SG/SM so yeah I can't help but smile and reminisce LF moments of SeungMin and our very active forum, our delulus and overlyย imaginative ideas and "connect the dots" pieces and thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I always love readingย @Seung-Min's long posts, it's like she knows what we are about to say or what's also in our minds (and hearts). Why can't we help but still hope for Seungmin to somehow pair up or show the fans that they became good friends after LF? Then maybe, just maybe, our SeungMin hearts will be satisfied at the very least. ๐Ÿ˜.

ย 

I also wish that Somin will be paired with LHJ, Iย like him too lol and some A-lists K-actors you girls mentioned ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

ย 

@Sominahย you keep this forum going, thank you. Hello there @Support_Somin_n_SGย @SeungMin baby@somin_love@Seungmin fans@Kimi23nice to see your names andย your new posts and those ย who clickedย reactions ofย posts here or simply silently reading,ย we really missed our interactions here haha.

Again, Happy Anniversary fam! Virtual hugs to you all. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 4
3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hello to all, how are you all doing? This morning, I see a post onย fanย page of SGย for LF's 2nd year anniversaryย .ย 

So, Happy anniversary Seungmin fam hahaha!ย 

I'm glad @WaterCatย and @Lin M( I hope your mom recovers her health soon)are able to watch LF again. ย @Poisonous Ivyalso posts some clips of LF, she is really teasing our hearts, or she also missed SG/SM so yeah I can't help but smile and reminisce LF moments of SeungMin and our very active forum, our delulus and overlyย imaginative ideas and "connect the dots" pieces and thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I always love readingย @Seung-Min's long posts, it's like she knows what we are about to say or what's also in our minds (and hearts). Why can't we help but still hope for Seungmin to somehow pair up or show the fans that they became good friends after LF? Then maybe, just maybe, our SeungMin hearts will be satisfied at the very least. ๐Ÿ˜.

ย 

I also wish that Somin will be paired with LHJ, Iย like him too lol and some A-lists K-actors you girls mentioned ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

ย 

@Sominahย you keep this forum going, thank you. Hello there @Support_Somin_n_SGย @SeungMin baby@somin_love@Seungmin fans@Kimi23nice to see your names andย your new posts and those ย who clickedย reactions ofย posts here or simply silently reading,ย we really missed our interactions here haha.

Again, Happy Anniversary fam! Virtual hugs to you all. ๐Ÿฅฐ

hi @LuckyGirlย nice seeing you here still... and i'm happy that we all still get to talk once in a while with the others on our gcย haha!

ย 

happy 2nd anniversary to LF. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ didn't realize that without you mentioning it to us. hehe. oh how i wish we are all still here rewatching everyย LF episodes, gathering every little crumbs we see, giggling atย our delulus... hahahaha! i miss those days. i still missย seungmin once in a while. hehe. seeing some LF/seungminย posts in ig, i can't help but still smile.ย even though they have someone else, i hope they can still work together in a good project. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

if we have time and we feel sad or just miss seungmin and each other, let's just meet here again and chat about seungmin and anything under the sun. hehe.ย thank you everyone who are still here and keeping this thread active even though our ship didn't sail... well it's not yet the end of the road... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

keep safe guys. this is our haven during this pandemic. so we are still here for each other somehow. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 4
7 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Why can't we help but still hope for Seungmin to somehow pair up or show the fans that they became good friends after LF?

ย 

Ahoy mateย @LuckyGirlย ๐Ÿ˜ My sentiments exactly. Maybe we are a little jealousย ย in knowing that our dear Somin and her latest co-leadย exchanged their numbers and in fact, sending each other text messages ๐Ÿ˜…. Itโ€™s just safe to assume that SeungMin remained as colleagues. Hopefully, if they will have another project together, they will finally exchange numbers and yeah, become friends the least.

ย 

Look @Support_Somin_n_SG, we now have additional LJH-SM potential supporter. He isย topping in our list of potentials ๐Ÿ˜‰. I am kind of hard to pleaseย when it comes to acting skills and I do really appreciate LJH. I have seen him in Taxi driver, Where Stars Land, Move to Heaven, Time to Hunt and Signal. What I love about him after seeing 5 of his many shows so far is that he is able to pull offย a character which is asked for the story and when he doย another show, it will be completely another persona. In fact, when I watched Taxi Driver, I didnโ€™t immediately realize that Iโ€™ve seen him already in WSL. There are actors that even if they do different stories, we are given the same familiar facial expressions, reactions and even mannerisms which aresupposedly unique in every character to avoid familiarity. Iโ€™ve learned this from Son Ye Jin. She said, after thoroughly studying the character, she will try to rehearse different reactions in a given situation. A reaction that will fit the character and as much as possible, she will choose the reaction whichย she was not able to show onย herย previous characters to avoid familiarity. She wants a different attack in everyย portrayal.ย This is probably alsoย whyย SM wants to be remembered by her character rather than being So Min.ย 

ย 

I also suspect that probably it was easy for me to like Lee Je-hoonย as well because heย โ€œsort ofโ€โ€ฆhmmm..reminds me of SG๐Ÿค” So the bottomline is still SG hahahahaย This is why, I didnโ€™t jump into his poolย of fans yet because I have to assess myself first if Iโ€™m not using him as rebound..what a term..rebound ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

LJH and So Min are very hard-working and productiveย actors of their batch. They haveย so many films and series. Their batch mate,ย Kim Soo-hyunย though, being the highest paid actor shinesย the brightest. As an A-list star, I find him warm to fans but very private in his personal life as well. He isย quirky but also has thisย mysterious effect. No doubt for his superb acting skills, I really wish to see him paired up with SM and excited to see theirย bts moments. KSH goofingย around or teasing SMย and our dear SM withย her infectious laughter. Unlike SG, we are sure they will be exchanging their numbers ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

2 hours ago, somin_love said:

even though our ship didn't sail... well it's not yet the end of the road...

ย 

or letโ€™s say, the ocean is vast, we can dock to refuel, do maintenance tasks, or to let the passengers go out andย explore the scenic spots awaitingย and then when itโ€™s time to sail, passengers return andย weย we will sail again because we have not yet arrived to our final destinationย ๐Ÿ˜‰.ย Hello @somin_loveย , you areย right. This forum remains open and Iโ€™m really glad, we are still here..4 pages more to go and we will reach 200 pages. I donโ€™t know if there isย another forum here in JangHaven that reached more than 200 pagesย but what we have proven so far is that compared to other forums,ย our virtual bonding didnโ€™t end the moment our ship docked. Once in a while, we still care to check this forum and be amazed how it continually moves even if very slowly now. Yes, thanks to ย @Sominahย and @Lin Mโ€™s love for So Min. They are trulyย admirable, being active to haven,ย to polls etc.ย 

ย 

@Sominahย @Lin M,ย I am actually worriedย that youย mightย ย wonder whyย I wasnโ€™t able to commitย or say something about my support in voting polls, and I really apologized for that. I truly appreciate your efforts. I was having second thoughts if Iย should explain it here or not because I donโ€™t want to influence othersย but I think, I should explain myself because for sure, there will be more voting sites to come and I donโ€™t want to remain silent about it and silenceย could beย misunderstood as lack of support.

ย 

However, from whereย I come from, we do not have reliable cyber securityย law and strict implementation as well as heavyย sanctionsย for phishing and other fraudulent meansย to extract log-in credentials and account informations. Sadly, two of my family members had been victim of phishing. Malware is also pretty common that most of us here occasionally face๐Ÿ˜”. This is why,ย Iโ€™m very careful to enter sites that will require me to log-in, enter my personal informations, websiteย cookies and stuffโ€ฆand although we now have options not to allow cookie or not to allow tracking, for safety purposes, I avoid participating in pollsย even if the site seems legit. Iย am evenย very careful in downloadingย apps and this Janghaven is just reallyย the exemption because of my love for SeungMin. This is just me and I decided to express this so that you wonโ€™t wonder if ever I did not pledge to vote. Iโ€™m really sorry ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปย 

ย 

I believe you will never have the intention to lure us for click baits or anything fraudulent. You also did not force us in anyway โ˜บ๏ธ I also understand that you do this for your great love for Somin. Rest assured though that I am supporting herย in other ways. Aside from watching herย shows, I watch anyย youtube content related to her. I also react toย any Somin social media post related to her and make sure to read every article in my feedย as wellโ˜บ๏ธ I do it more than the regular basis. I also do not skip ads if it countsย ๐Ÿ˜… Iย donโ€™t have Tiktok but was forced to make one because I want to watch Baeksang Arts Awardsย last time.ย I deleted the appย after ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

To membersย here who are secured enough and can freelyย vote, please please, do vote.ย I noticed for instance how Song Ji Hyo often lead as the most beautiful actress in Korea. I have read many articles stating sheโ€™s the prettiest but Iโ€™llย be honest, I did not expect her to be numberย one. Yes, she is an active member of Running Man and is known in SK but to be in the no.1 list is not what I expected. Then after @Sominahย shared voting sites,ย I saw a daily update of votes andย find out, she really haveย solidย fans who probablyย devoted themselves voting onย everyย poll sites created to boost herย popularity onย social platforms. So for those who can vote for So Min,ย please do.

ย 

OwWw...my post is unintentionally verrrrryย long again ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you always for your affirmations that I do not annoy you with my long post. Trust me, I intend it to be short but I canโ€™t seem to stop ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Happy 2nd Anniversary SeungMinย ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Heart Eyes 6

It's great to see this forum is thriving even after all the events happening, and thanks @LuckyGirlย my mom is fine now. And @Seung-Minย you don't need to worry about voting,even I don't vote that much now a days as I'm back to work, and I vote only when I'm free, I must say though @Sominah is voting diligently and many more fans too, I can't thank them enough for always taking their time and voting it. So no matter what position she lands I'll be happy to know that we did our best (I'd be happier if she wins though ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ). I just hope we get to see you guys here often as I missed you all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 hours ago, Lin M said:

It's great to see this forum is thriving even after all the events happening, and thanks @LuckyGirlย my mom is fine now. And @Seung-Minย you don't need to worry about voting,even I don't vote that much now a days as I'm back to work, and I vote only when I'm free, I must say though @Sominah is voting diligently and many more fans too, I can't thank them enough for always taking their time and voting it. So no matter what position she lands I'll be happy to know that we did our best (I'd be happier if she wins though ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ). I just hope we get to see you guys here often as I missed you all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.

ย ย 

Yey! thank you for understanding @Lin Mย and glad to know that your mom is recovering well. Yes, for those who can freely vote, your support will really be of great help โ€˜coz korean entertainment related sites truly uses polls to create content ๐Ÿ‘Œ. @Poisonous Ivyย is very active too and she votes as much as she could โ˜บ๏ธ

• Heart Eyes 3

ย 

Here's my little contribution for Little Forest's second anniv.ย 

ย 

ย 

I'm sure a lot of us thought that the Monthly Magazine Home ending could have been something like this. Young-won with a beautiful wooden house, baby/ies in hand, hubby comes home from work... ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'm also sort of glad they didn't. Cause it remains to be Little Forest's sweet touch.

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Home ending could have been something like this. Young-won with a beautiful wooden house, baby/ies in hand, hubby comes home from work... ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I'm also sort of glad they didn't. Cause it remains to be Little Forest's sweet touch.

ย 

I am both excited and emotional to see your vid and despite that you captioned it asย โ€œTeaserโ€, here I am, expecting for more! ahhahahaha

ย 

I am grinning ear to ear for this alternate ending ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
58 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

I am both excited and emotional to see your vid and despite that you captioned it asย โ€œTeaserโ€, here I am, expecting for more! ahhahahaha

ย 

I am grinning ear to ear for this alternate ending ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

Same girl same๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

@Warm Pawsย how I wish! Or rather how we wish ๐Ÿคฉ.ย 

ย 

Brings back memories, made me smile. I think I wanna watch LF again ๐Ÿ˜‚

Believe it or not, Little Forest has already been deeply rooted in our hearts ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Tasty 1

@LuckyGirlย @Seung-Minย @Lin Mย Thank you girls ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ , have been busy in Instagram and Twitter so couldn't post update anything here also the other reason m responding late as I forgot the password ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญย 

ย @Seung-Minย I understand totally so don't feel bad about that, that you can not vote, it's completely fine.ย 

It's feel good that you all started to talk again after what happened in those delusions when everyone just go silent I thought it might go like this... And I have thought that I will keep posting whatever I can until 200pages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but slowly you all are coming back I feel so good as I feel this page is yours (I don't include myself, I have came at the last) you all should not abandon this, I know each of you are hurt n need time to heal... Now I think you all are much better. Fighting ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ love you guys ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

ย 

Thank you @Lin M for mail I might have need that push ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&page=1

Please vote for somin, u can vote once in every 4 hours... You can vote more using other ID's if you haveย 

please follow the steps.
1. Click the link
2. Log in your account. To log in you just have to click either Google, fb, Twitter or IG then it will automatically log in.
3. Then look for the photo of JungSoMin and click the heart to vote.ย 
4. Then it will ask you what country you come from then click the name of the country. That's finished.

• Like 4

http://www.bihann.com/

ย 

ย 

ย 

http://www.bihann.com/

๐Ÿ‘†Vote in bihan it's hardly 2 votes a day 1 in every 10 hours. Plz make some time n visit the site n just vote for Somin.ย 

ย 

ย 

https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&page=1&span=lmย 

ย 

๐Ÿ‘†Somin was in 2nd place in month of August in this poll, September is started let's start voting nowย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1