๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Today is our Biggest Festival Dipawali (Diwali) ย wishing you all very Happy Dipawali...ย May Goddess Lakshmi Bless you all with lots of happiness, prosperity, Good Health & Peace๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 3

Hello thereย @Sominahย , you get this forum moving a little with your updates of Somin and it's really thoughtful of you. I guess everybody is a little busy these days having to get everything normalized from the effects of Covid 19 pandemic and I'm glad evryone seems ok, I hope ๐Ÿ™.ย 

ย 

I suddenly thought of checking this page while having my coffee and wondering how things are going with evryone. Take care y'all ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 11/15/2021 at 2:06 PM, LuckyGirl said:

Hello thereย @Sominahย , you get this forum moving a little with your updates of Somin and it's really thoughtful of you. I guess everybody is a little busy these days having to get everything normalized from the effects of Covid 19 pandemic and I'm glad evryone seems ok, I hope ๐Ÿ™.ย 

ย 

I suddenly thought of checking this page while having my coffee and wondering how things are going with evryone. Take care y'all ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Just feel like share whatever comes across ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

I understand everyone's situation n wish everyone doing good and keeping safe as well.

ย 

Stay blessed everyone โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 11/15/2021 at 4:36 PM, LuckyGirl said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

True enough @LuckyGirl, our dear @Sominahย stay committed to her desire to keep moving this page until it reach 200 โ˜บ๏ธย 

ย 

I am not sure if we remain to be the record holder of most no. of pages/discussions in this forum โ€˜coz we are lucky to have the ever consistent Sominah here to keep this forum moving even just bit by bit.

ย 

Like you, I still drop by occasionally and seeing Sominah posts make me smile. You are right that most of us are in the middle of healing/recovering from all the stressors/tragedies brought about by Covid and I hope we are all recuperating well. ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

I heard that SMโ€™s movie with SIG will be shown on the first week of December?ย 

ย 

I hope Iโ€™ll get to access International viewing sites. Seeing SM resting on set, and wearing an outfit that screams ACcccTIooon made me really thrilled.

ย 

As for SG, he still pops on my IG occasionally plusย @Poisonous Ivyย is also consistent in giving me updatesโ€ฆthough I no longer watch his shows and unsubscribed viewing app.,he still has many projects which I already expected and he still projects a โ€˜happy imageโ€™ although I also noticed that he significantly lose weight and make-up cannot hide his face that is looking tired, matured, and overworked. This is just me though๐Ÿ˜…ย 

ย 

I heard he is reviewing another drama and itโ€™s not romcom but action. I hope his role and portrayal will be different from his previous projects. I find his roles lately are always fit to the same mould.ย 

ย 

To those interested, his โ€œNew Worldโ€ variety program will start on Nov. 20 via Netflix.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3