On 11/20/2021 at 2:22 AM, Seung-Min said:

he still has many projects which I already expected and he still projects a โ€˜happy imageโ€™ although I also noticed that he significantly lose weight and make-up cannot hide his face that is looking tired, matured, and overworked. This is just me though๐Ÿ˜…ย 

ย 

I heard he is reviewing another drama and itโ€™s not romcom but action. I hope his role and portrayal will be different from his previous projects. I find his roles lately are always fit to the same mould.ย 

ย 

To those interested, his โ€œNew Worldโ€ variety program will start on Nov. 20 via Netflix.

@Seung-Minmiss you.. itโ€™s been a while. I still watch Seung Giโ€™s shows.. yes he lost some weight, but recently he gained some.. almost back to his ideal weight (in my opinion) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Agree he looked tired before, but lately heโ€™s back to more โ€œnormal cheerfulโ€ and fresh.

ย 

I watched New World.. and whatโ€™s funny, they have โ€œLittle Forestโ€ thereโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Seung Gi and Narae make me reminiscing Little Forest. There is a scene, where Seung Gi called Narae โ€œimoโ€ instead of โ€œnoonaโ€โ€ฆ and they made sujebi for dinner. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

4267BCE2-2878-4D3C-A16F-7355D38F447B.thumb.jpeg.b530d8e99cfddba032bba4539e550023.jpeg

ย 

@Sominahย thank you for keeping this forum alive..

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

@Seung-Minmiss you.. itโ€™s been a while. I still watch Seung Giโ€™s shows.. yes he lost some weight, but recently he gained some.. almost back to his ideal weight (in my opinion) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Agree he looked tired before, but lately heโ€™s back to more โ€œnormal cheerfulโ€ and fresh.

ย 

I watched New World.. and whatโ€™s funny, they have โ€œLittle Forestโ€ thereโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Seung Gi and Narae make me reminiscing Little Forest. There is a scene, where Seung Gi called Narae โ€œimoโ€ instead of โ€œnoonaโ€โ€ฆ and they made sujebi for dinner. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

4267BCE2-2878-4D3C-A16F-7355D38F447B.thumb.jpeg.b530d8e99cfddba032bba4539e550023.jpeg

ย 

yeah keeping my promise to reach 200 pages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart Eyes 4
On 11/30/2021 at 5:26 PM, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Why do it still make me upset when we talk about little forest ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. My first time ship was drowned to the bottom of the Mariana trench ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 5
On 12/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, Lin M said:

You didn't have to do this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... Ah! My heart๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feel you girl ๐Ÿ˜ข. Just saw today SeunggiSomin ig story, and she said the colors of the year are SeungMin's favorites. Aww, makes my heart hurt a little. Reminds me of the days when we were happiest seeing them wear or use the color of the other. ๐Ÿ’”

Hope everyone had a blast celebrating New Year. Wishing for a better year for all of us. ๐Ÿฅ‚

ย 

Hey @Sominah, pls dont leave the page when it reach 200 pages, somebody has to man the house ๐Ÿ˜†. Who knows, the tenants might beย  going back to where it used to be ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคž

ย 

• Haha 2