Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

57 minutes ago, Sominah said:

yes, felt so but why now(vids r recent- after the announcement) maybe not happy with current scenario 🤔🤔🤔

my happiness being here so pleasure is all mine 🤗🤗🤗

yeah a lot maybe still see somin as the best one. and well, she really is. 😊 it's just sad that it is not what's meant 💔😔

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, somin_love said:

yeah a lot maybe still see somin as the best one. and well, she really is. 😊 it's just sad that it is not what's meant 💔😔

A lot of Airens still wish for them to pair up in a drama

A part of me still wishing for a pair-up too but not now , maybe later....

it’s so nice that although our ship didn’t sail but we’re still here checking this forum once in a while. I can’t help but check it too. Old habits won’t die😅
hello @Mylove. Welcome to this forum. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
32 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

A part of me still wishing for a pair-up too but not now , maybe later....

it’s so nice that although our ship didn’t sail but we’re still here checking this forum once in a while. I can’t help but check it too. Old habits won’t die😅

yeah i still wish for them to work together on something someday. 😊 and one of sm's approved tags on her ig is about them working together, so it's still a possibility someday, right? hehe.

yup. old habit won't die easily. it will take time haha

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4

@Kimi23  @somin_love

Me too want them to see together onscreen only if there were nothing between them (Really 🤔🤔🤔)...bcz i don't want them to face any awkwardness (if there was something in the past ???😏😏😏)  coz I don't want them (specially my precious girl) to be hurt anyways 🙁🙁🙁... At least not until they can laugh about it😂😂😂... but the good sign is that they both are thorough professionals😊😊😊 so we can hope they'll work together if any good proposal comes to them 💃💃💃... And admit that they had secret crush on each other like Rachel and Ross 😝😝😝😝😝😝... and then I want them to come together in screen and put it on a fire with thier oozing chemistry😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Sominah
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 2

Helloooooo!!!!

Thank you fam for your messages of condolences. Initially, I thought of just dropping by to say hi and hope that your life aside from fan girling is doing fine.

However, I can’t keep a supposedly short post, short 😅. I want to share before forgetting that I don’t think SG didn’t give a lot of thoughts on pros. and cons. especially he knows how his love life will affect his hard-earned career. This is probably the reason why he cried in one of his album promotions and fans assumed he was just tired and needed to rest. I believe, he already struggled even months before and probably, passed that “struggling” stage already. I believe, LMH YT guesting and their “convo”, MITH topics were created to prepare his fans and made the topics “intentional” and sort of “mind conditioning.” Thus, the topics were about separating personal life to celebrity life and being pressured to meet people’s expectation. Relationship and Marriage, Stock Investment, and yes, there was a “Feast” for Failures. In one of K-VS I watched, a veteran entertainer once shared that viewers should never believe everything they see in a Variety Show, and now, it hits right to the core. I don’t know if I’ll be watching VS again without giving myself a constant reminder, “Please don’t be fooled.” 

However, I will still agree that the spark we saw in LF is irrefutable.  

Dispatch pictures of them have SG’s obvious consent, coz what’s the need of opening the window widely? It is intended for papparazi to take a Very Clear Picture of them. To the point of including the grandmom to publicly show his intention. To show how Serious he is of his relationship with her despite her family’s image.

LOUD and CLEAR Seunggi-shi 👌

I keep on telling myself that even if I am hurting, he is happy now and had made up his mind and is ready for whatever is the outcome of his choice. Right now, he is very much in love and no amount of protest will make him listen. It is now a matter of “take it or leave it,” and most probably, Airens who still love him after he announced his relationship with Yoona and even after they broke up are the same Airens who are supporting him today. Giving him their unconditional love which is proven over the years. Aside of course to new Airens who chose not to invest emotionally in shipping him to anyone in particular.

Since I am neither a sole Airen nor a sole Somin fan and obviously, identifies myself as SeungMin, I will just remain a spectator of both. I am just very happy to see Somin enjoying her free time and she’s beaming with Joy as well. I’ll be lying if I’ll say, I don’t miss SG. Today, I tried watching MITH just to see if I can heartily smile when he smiles but seeing him still brings me pain so I did not continue watching the show. Maybe, I will try again next time.

For the past days, I am trying to be good to myself and not allow sadness swallow me. In this fan girling world of mine, I think I will be treating myself so unfairly if I will keep frowning while SG is laughing and probably sleeping soundly and in cloud-nine with his woman. So, I’m working my way out of this sadness and strive to be like Somin.

Happy.

Just Happy 💜

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
38 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Helloooooo!!!!

Thank you fam for your messages of condolences. Initially, I thought of just dropping by to say hi and hope that your life aside from fan girling is doing fine.

However, I can’t keep a supposedly short post, short 😅. I want to share before forgetting that I don’t think SG didn’t give a lot of thoughts on pros. and cons. especially he knows how his love life will affect his hard-earned career. This is probably the reason why he cried in one of his album promotions and fans assumed he was just tired and needed to rest. I believe, he already struggled even months before and probably, passed that “struggling” stage already. I believe, LMH YT guesting and their “convo”, MITH topics were created to prepare his fans and made the topics “intentional” and sort of “mind conditioning.” Thus, the topics were about separating personal life to celebrity life and being pressured to meet people’s expectation. Relationship and Marriage, Stock Investment, and yes, there was a “Feast” for Failures. In one of K-VS I watched, a veteran entertainer once shared that viewers should never believe everything they see in a Variety Show, and now, it hits right to the core. I don’t know if I’ll be watching VS again without giving myself a constant reminder, “Please don’t be fooled.” 

However, I will still agree that the spark we saw in LF is irrefutable.  

Dispatch pictures of them have SG’s obvious consent, coz what’s the need of opening the window widely? It is intended for papparazi to take a Very Clear Picture of them. To the point of including the grandmom to publicly show his intention. To show how Serious he is of his relationship with her despite her family’s image.

LOUD and CLEAR Seunggi-shi 👌

I keep on telling myself that even if I am hurting, he is happy now and had made up his mind and is ready for whatever is the outcome of his choice. Right now, he is very much in love and no amount of protest will make him listen. It is now a matter of “take it or leave it,” and most probably, Airens who still love him after he announced his relationship with Yoona and even after they broke up are the same Airens who are supporting him today. Giving him their unconditional love which is proven over the years. Aside of course to new Airens who chose not to invest emotionally in shipping him to anyone in particular.

Since I am neither a sole Airen nor a sole Somin fan and obviously, identifies myself as SeungMin, I will just remain a spectator of both. I am just very happy to see Somin enjoying her free time and she’s beaming with Joy as well. I’ll be lying if I’ll say, I don’t miss SG. Today, I tried watching MITH just to see if I can heartily smile when he smiles but seeing him still brings me pain so I did not continue watching the show. Maybe, I will try again next time.

For the past days, I am trying to be good to myself and not allow sadness swallow me. In this fan girling world of mine, I think I will be treating myself so unfairly if I will keep frowning while SG is laughing and probably sleeping soundly and in cloud-nine with his woman. So, I’m working my way out of this sadness and strive to be like Somin.

Happy.

Just Happy 💜

hi @Seung-Min 🤗 still love reading your long posts and insights hehe

yeah i agree with you. sg planned the whole thing already. just like bts said, smooth like butter haha! at first of course i got sad-hurt because of course, seungmin hahaha, but eventually after all the brouhaha had slowly died down, i also realized everything that you said above and you're right. 👍 even if we over analyze things and feel sorry for our shipper hearts, sg is doing fine. he's happy in love and it's like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. even if he lost some fans, there are still who believes in him, so he's alright. he's happy with his girl and it's just us who are being sad about all of these. hahaha!

slowly but surely we will also move on from our shipper hearts. hehe. we will continue supporting them individually, but maybe not as enthusiastic as before. 😁

53 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

viewers should never believe everything they see in a Variety Show, and now, it hits right to the core. I don’t know if I’ll be watching VS again without giving myself a constant reminder, “Please don’t be fooled.” 

yep. this is kinda hard for us. actually, i also had that moment where i questioned if everything i watched in LF was real. hahahuhuhu. sad but true. but we never really know the real them. we are just viewers. at least somehow, LF made us happy so it will still be a part of our lives. 😊

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 3

As i was scrolling down my facebook feeds, I saw a lot of posts about so min and monthly house. I told my self..oh our so min is so happy. Heart Heart Heart.. Then suddenly, as I scroll down more I saw a suggested group for me to join...A pic of Seunggi in a army uniform popped with a caption I will always love you. Huhuhu why Oppa? It seems you don’t want us to move on hahaha 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 1

Frankly speaking my first reaction after seeing those Dispatch released pics of LSG with LDI and his grandmother was"Dude,this guy is getting serious here".

Then I got reminded of his palm reading and predictions of various fortune tellers as well plus it's no brainer to see that he indeed is very much in love and happy.

Reality sucks I know but it always wins over expectation.

I think he was already prepared for the backlash he is receiving right now.

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

Buenas noches chicas, cada una de ustedes tiene mucha razón en todo lo que dice, pero personalmente SG siempre estará en el ojo público de Corea por lo que se da cada paso Para ser más cuidadosos con lo que hacen y no hacen en su vida profesional y personal. , siempre estarás atento. Por otro lado por ahora no me gustaría que SG trabajara con mi adorable SM creo que eso no sería viable, quizás más adelante que pase un buen rato. No quiero que SM se lastime de alguna manera. 

Mientras esperemos su nuevo drama MonthlyHouse y la apoyaremos. 

La veo feliz, recuerdo que un director de cine o drama dijo algo muy lindo sobre SM. 

"SoMin: Es una joya escondida en una persona" 

SoMin: "Es una joya escondida en una persona"

Que alguien que te haya tratado en persona y te diga algo así es por eso que de verdad eres una buena persona, That gives love  💜💜💜💪💪🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Diva
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, somin_love said:

hi @Seung-Min 🤗 still love reading your long posts and insights hehe

yeah i agree with you. sg planned the whole thing already. just like bts said, smooth like butter haha! at first of course i got sad-hurt because of course, seungmin hahaha, but eventually after all the brouhaha had slowly died down, i also realized everything that you said above and you're right. 👍 even if we over analyze things and feel sorry for our shipper hearts, sg is doing fine. he's happy in love and it's like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. even if he lost some fans, there are still who believes in him, so he's alright. he's happy with his girl and it's just us who are being sad about all of these. hahaha!

slowly but surely we will also move on from our shipper hearts. hehe. we will continue supporting them individually, but maybe not as enthusiastic as before. 😁

yep. this is kinda hard for us. actually, i also had that moment where i questioned if everything i watched in LF was real. hahahuhuhu. sad but true. but we never really know the real them. we are just viewers. at least somehow, LF made us happy so it will still be a part of our lives. 😊

Very true @somin_love…and there’s no giphy   that will suffice the mix of emotions we are feeling haahha 

I can relate :1000: @kkrym 🤣 Sometimes, we will be teased through unintentionally seeing him again no matter how much we avoid it as of the moment 😅 I cannot also guarantee the word “NEVER” wanting to watch him again because looking back, I have said “I love him and I will support him” so yeah…as I’ve said again and again, probably, there will come a time, I will see him with no more hurt feeling and will be truly happy for him. 

@Skyfullofstars That is what he is really trying to convey but he really doesn’t have to use his granny to show that he is serious actually. I am not buying the crap that the photo shoot was done secretly by a paparazzo. :no:

it was done on purpose and probably asked Dispatch for a lunch together or gave them coffee whatsoever afterwards :heiboi: . 

What’s clear is that he was being defensive but he really doesn’t have to if he knows there is nothing wrong with his choice. 

Our consolation is that our dear Somin is also happy like SG. I’ll be visiting SM’s forum soon. Still in the process of catching up the fast moving thread😅 and I’m feeling awkward with my username and I hope it doesn’t give the members “discomfort” 😔 but it’s hard for me to give up my username at the moment. I feel that If I change my name, I will be lying to myself. ‘Coz deep down this wound, remains to be a SeungMin fan, not necessarily expecting for them to become a real couple someday but just to see them again in one frame. 

Seeing them together in a drama will serve as a ‘closure’ to me. You know, if after working again like in the case of Suzy and still, no relationship in sight then it is clear as crystal clear water that they are simply not into each other.

I cannot also promise that I won’t be mentioning SG anymore and so I’m glad this forum stays open 😅. There really would be times I’ll mention him as much as I’d like to mention how I also love to see SM paired up with KSY again and how I was happy to see her MV with Lee He-joon, thanks to @Sominah for sharing 😘 and to see them doing a romcom or drama with SM will definitely make me feel :wow:.

However, I definitely have no plans of jumping into another ship. I will learn not to invest so much in characters chemistry because at the end of the day, they remain to be just “characters of a story,” whether it be a drama or a Variety show. It doesn’t have to be real ☺️

12 minutes ago, Diva said:

but personally SG will always be in the public eye of Korea so every step is taken To be more careful of what you do and do not do in your professional and personal life, you will always be on the lookout.

They will just have to wait and let time become the ultimate judge @Diva.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
8 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Muy cierto @somin_love... y no hay giphy que sea suficiente con la mezcla de emociones que estamos sintiendo haahha 

puedo relacionar : 1000: @kkrym 🤣 A veces, se burlarán de nosotros si lo volvemos a ver involuntariamente sin importar cuánto lo evitemos hasta el momento 😅 No puedo garantizar la palabra "NUNCA" queriendo volver a verlo porque, mirando hacia atrás, he dicho "Lo amo y Lo apoyaré ”así que sí… como he dicho una y otra vez, probablemente, llegará un momento, lo veré sin más dolor y estaré realmente feliz por él. 

@Skyfullofstars Eso es lo que realmente está tratando de transmitir, pero realmente no tiene que usar a su abuela para demostrar que en realidad habla en serio. No me trago la mierda de que la sesión de fotos fue hecha en secreto por un paparazzi. :No:

fue hecho a propósito y probablemente le pidió a Dispatch un almuerzo juntos o les dio café después  : heiboi: . 

Lo que está claro es que estaba a la defensiva, pero realmente no tiene por qué hacerlo si sabe que su elección no tiene nada de malo. Tendrán que esperar y dejar que el tiempo se convierta en el juez definitivo.

Nuestro consuelo es que nuestra querida Somin también está feliz como SG. Pronto visitaré el foro de SM. Todavía estoy en el proceso de ponerme al día con el hilo de rápido movimiento 😅 y me siento incómodo con mi nombre de usuario y espero que no les dé "incomodidad" a los miembros 😔 pero es difícil para mí renunciar a mi nombre de usuario en este momento. Siento que si cambio mi nombre, me estaré mintiendo. Porque en el fondo de esta herida, sigue siendo un fan de SeungMin, no necesariamente esperando que se conviertan en una pareja real algún día, sino solo para verlos nuevamente en un cuadro. 

Verlos juntos en un drama me servirá como un "cierre" para mí. Ya sabes, si después de trabajar de nuevo como en el caso de Suzy y aún así, no hay relación a la vista, entonces es claro como el agua cristalina que simplemente no están el uno con el otro.

Tampoco puedo prometer que no volveré a mencionar a SG, por lo que me alegro de que este foro permanezca abierto 😅 . Realmente habrá ocasiones en las que lo mencionaré tanto como me gustaría mencionar cómo también me encanta ver a SM emparejado con KSY nuevamente y cómo estaba feliz de ver su MV con Lee He-joon, gracias a@Sominah por compartir 😘 y verlos haciendo una comedia romántica o un drama con SM definitivamente me hará sentir  :Guau:.

Sin embargo, definitivamente no tengo planes de saltar a otro barco. Aprenderé a no invertir tanto en la química de los personajes porque al final del día, siguen siendo solo "personajes de una historia", ya sea un drama o un programa de variedades. No tiene que ser real  ☺️

In the end we learned a good lesson, dramas like variety shows everything is true and more behind the scenes I think that is even more false, as they know that the camera is on They still have to put on their best face, the reality is after the camera is turned off is when they can be the true self of each of the celebrities ... !!  The bad thing that they do not show it, for that reason we will never know for sure what is true or a lie ... !!! 💜💪🙏🙏🥰🥰🤭🤭

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Seung-Min love your long posts.. totally agree with you.. you really captured what in my thoughts and put them in writing, except I’m almost already past the “grieving” period... 😊😊 btw, I was LF Couple.. I changed the name.

For me, my consolation, I see Somin is also happy all this year. And she might be in love as well. I think we were right that both are in love, just not to each other.. 😂😂 We saw her being cheerful, and the post “Hey You, You are cute!” must be for someone special as well. So, just be happy girls..

Thank you all for the friendships… let’s move on to cheer them individually..

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4
16 minutes ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

@Seung-Min love your long posts.. totally agree with you.. you really captured what in my thoughts and put them in writing, except I’m almost already past the “grieving” period... 😊😊 btw, I was LF Couple.. I changed the name.

For me, my consolation, I see Somin is also happy all this year. And she might be in love as well. I think we were right that both are in love, just not to each other.. 😂😂 We saw her being cheerful, and the post “Hey You, You are cute!” must be for someone special as well. So, just be happy girls..

Thank you all for the friendships… let’s move on to cheer them individually..

Oh hi @Support_Somin_n_SG 👋🤗 So happy to hear from you and thank you for re-introducing yourself and made me so glad you are obviously past the grieving stage with your username intended to support them individually. ☺️

I can only remember few usernames and their changed names and since I’m not really good with usernames, I’m very happy to find you again and will not forget your username for sure 🤗

@Poisonous Ivy remained neutral as well and vowed to support them both and keep me updating pictures of SeungMin hahahah and I can make a “joke” about it already and laugh heartily with my own humor. I will also support @Poisonous Ivy cause. She wanted to be like SIGxSM and SMxKim Hyun-joong fans who remained to be relevant up to this day. Showing support for both of their actors whatever project and whoever actors they are paired with.

It also came across my mind that what if SG chose another girl other than her woman now? Would I be hurt the same way I am hurting now? At one point, I actually thought he was having a relationship with I.U as he was so open of his admiration towards her personality and musicality. Would it be easy for me to be happy for him and support him if the person is I.U or any woman other than his actual choice? 🤔

I hope I can also hear some pov of a solid SG fan here. I am willing to listen and sorry if I have hurt your feelings in anyway while I am in the process of venting my disappointment and hurt feeling in this forum. Maybe his solid fans decided to be silent to show respect to our feelings but I hope to hear from you soon and rest assured that although, I do not support his choice, my frustration will only be shared here and will not resolve into spreading malicious rumors and hate using SocMed. I wish him no harm.

• Like 11
  • Heart Eyes 1

Bargaining defined by Google:

In the bargaining stage of grief, you attempt to postpone your sadness by imagining “what if” scenarios and creating a lot of “if only” statements. 

It’s also not uncommon for religious individuals to try to make a deal or promise to God or a higher power in return for healing or relief from the grief and pain. Bargaining is a line of defense against the emotions of grief. It helps you postpone the sadness, confusion, or hurt.

Me, Bargaining 

E56-BCC30-32-CF-4-B3-B-9-CA8-0-E52-B3-D3

😭😭😭

What stage of grief are you? If you say Acceptance then Congratulations 👏👏👏 

But I hope you are not just in Denial 😅😉

5 Stages of Grief:

Denial

Anger 

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

Not everyone goes through all of them or in a prescribed order.

Just remember your grief is as unique as you are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

What stage of grief are you? If you say Acceptance then Congratulations 👏👏👏 

i got to acceptance already but sometimes when i see something about seungmin or i just miss them, i go back to bargaining. hahaha! my bargain is that for them to at least have a romcom together hahaha

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

This is also me haha. Acceptance, then bargaining (even for romcom at least) or just seeing them being friends. I will be very happy then.

I always love reading your thoughts @Seung-Min, very objective and realistic opinion after our delulus haha. It's ok to mention SGs name, he never wronged anyone of us or hurt SM (I think)  just didnt choose the right girl haha. 

I am surprised this forum is still moving, maybe our moving-on phase, or we just missed sharing something haha. I'm coming by here once in a while to check on you guys. 

I read in ig,  SG is partnering again with Hook Ent. Hmmm let's see in the coming days, I smell some news worth discusing here :smug:

Hello to everyone. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

remember how we were “hyped” over the mint green color.. 😂😂

hahahaha! funny memories. at least we get to laugh it off now. remembering all the things i shared here, i laugh at myself and how crazy i got 🤦‍♀️🤣 thanks to sm & sg, i had fun fangirling. hehe

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
12 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Negociación definida por Google:

En la etapa de negociación del duelo , intenta posponer su tristeza imaginando escenarios de "qué pasaría si" y creando muchas declaraciones de "si sólo". 

Tampoco es raro que las personas religiosas intenten hacer un trato o una promesa a Dios oa un poder superior a cambio de curación o alivio del dolor y el dolor. La negociación es una línea de defensa contra las emociones del dolor. Le ayuda a posponer la tristeza, la confusión o el dolor.

Yo, Negociación 

E56-BCC30-32-CF-4-B3-B-9-CA8-0-E52-B3-D3

😭 😭 😭

¿En qué etapa de duelo estás? Si dices Aceptación, felicitaciones 👏 👏 👏 

Pero espero que no estés solo en Negación 😅 😉

5 etapas del duelo:

Negación

Ira 

Negociación

Depresión

Aceptación

No todo el mundo pasa por todos ellos o en un orden prescrito.

Solo recuerda que tu dolor es tan único como tú.

hello beautiful, I think I no longer know what stage I'm going to, now when I see images of them two SMSG makes me laugh ... hahahaaj  and I see that there is no stage of laughter, now you asked me what does it mean? ha ha  

7 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Este también soy yo jaja. Aceptación, luego regateo (incluso para comedia romántica al menos) o simplemente verlos siendo amigos. Entonces seré muy feliz.

Siempre amo leer tus pensamientos @ Seung-Min, opinión muy objetiva y realista después de nuestro delulus jaja. Está bien mencionar el nombre de SG, él nunca hizo daño a ninguno de nosotros ni lastimó a SM (creo), simplemente no eligió a la chica correcta, jaja. 

Me sorprende que este foro aún se esté moviendo, tal vez nuestra fase de avance, o simplemente nos perdimos compartir algo jaja. Vengo aquí de vez en cuando para ver cómo están. 

Leí en ig, SG se está asociando nuevamente con Hook Ent. Mmmm, veamos en los próximos días, huelo algunas noticias que vale la pena discutir aquí. :presumido:

Hola a todos. 

Yes, now let's see what's next, why this is not over yet, those are the consequences of their actions or immaturity hahaha :nervous:

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Lin M said:

It's quiet again but I've been meaning to ask, with all the conclusions that we made regarding both of them, ok SG is dating but don't you think that maybe MAYBE our SM is seeing somebody??? 🤔🤔🤔

About somin dating 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

No Guess at all😶😶😶😶😶

She works all the time... and the little bit of free time she spent with Yeol moo, Modu, family... Makes vlogs, edit them herself, study English to do subs herself so that she can reach her international fans... Does she have any time left to date??? No Guess as she always is a multitasker... Can do anything...m still clueless to guess 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Yes weird quietness here...

Cheer up everyone SG is Happy, SM is super happy as well... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1z28QD86x/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9oFcaH6xk/?utm_medium=copy_link

Let's be Happy with them...

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

I was seeing Master of the House again, and I really no longer see and equal to SG, I also see him that he is carrying a weight on his back, I noticed his eyes and I really did not see any shine in his eyes  or maybe it's just me with that perception  It shows to be happy, but other times I see it off ... !! 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
7 hours ago, Diva said:

I was seeing Master of the House again, and I really no longer see and equal to SG, I also see him that he is carrying a weight on his back, I noticed his eyes and I really did not see any shine in his eyes  or maybe it's just me with that perception  It shows to be happy, but other times I see it off ... !! 😞

Didnt watch any new MITH ep yet. Will try this weekend 🙃, well he's just human afterall to not get affected by what's happening around him. 😔

• Like 2
  • Sad 2