Iโ€™m with you @WaterCatย @Kimi23ย @SGxSMย @LsgJsmย and all our concerns regarding SGโ€™s choice are valid. Even if we are hurting, we still care for himย but we know that at this point, we really canโ€™t do anything about it. SG knows this will happen but heโ€™s willing to take the risk. Knetz and all the people can onlyย express their opinion but for sure, for SG,ย it wonโ€™tย matter anymore.ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m still in the anger stage actually and itโ€™s really hard to control my guttedย feelingย but as much as I want to burst it out, I need to remind myself of the mods. advice.

ย 

Iโ€™m fortunateย thatย like @LsgJsmย friend, I also have that kind of friend. She keeps on sending me updates and photos I donโ€™t want to see because supposedly, I want to press the โ€œflightโ€ mode instead of fight mode. However, this friend always update me but I treasure her so much, I cannot mute her. Her name is @Poisonous Ivyย ๐Ÿคชย hahahha

ย 

Tbh though, I admire Ivyโ€™s fight response. Instead of turning her back, she kept on stalking hahaha but I guess, people with that kind of personality moves on faster ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s not afraid to confront reality. Itโ€™s useless to keep on telling her to stop updating me because she will still still send updates regardless of my pleadย ๐Ÿ˜…. However, ifย you have a friend who has opposite approach to stressors, it helps to just accept it. I cannot avoid dealing the issue because of her and I know that she loves it when Iโ€™m throwing all the โ€œnot so nice wordsโ€ย as response to her recent โ€˜huntingโ€™ of informationย hahahha yet, it feels good to be able to talk about it freely as well. Thank you so much my friend @Poisonous Ivy.ย 

ย 

I wish to fast track June and just talk about SM. Yet, I know, someday,โ€ฆdays, months, or years from now, Iโ€™ll be able to look at SG again without a heavy heart. Iโ€™ll reach that level of maturity someday. I just have to accept and validate my feelings now. I am just human after all.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Seung-Min thank you for your story about your daughter. I am really really touched. I'm very happy that the channel and content I made - that really started just for fun - has given positive vibes to people. I'm sure @Poisonous Ivyย feelsย the same way, and all others that post content of this ship, be it on YT, IG, Wattpad or anywhere else.

ย 

But of course, ultimately, all the content is thanks to SG and SM and their wonderful moments from LF that made all of us feel like watching a fairy tale. LF couple is my first and will probably be my last ship. Not because of the heartbreaking news, but just because of what they genuinely made me feel when I watched the show, which I doubt I'll find in another show again. I've watched a good share of shows/dramas (Korean and International) and even if I really like the chemistry of the actors and actresses, I've never thought of them as anything beyond that. Even those that eventually did end up together. SG and SM will forever be special to me.

ย 

It's been about a day already since the news, and honestly, I've taken it much better than I thought I would. Maybe like @Seung-Min I'm also still just in the denial stage. ๐Ÿคฃ last night I did dream that Somin liked the Dispatch posts on IG, and I remember being so sad because of that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (Unless she actually did like them??) So maybe I am more affected than I think I am. ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

I'd just like to share the song I was planning on using next if I ever had the time to make a new video, but now it looks like I won't be able to. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's more of a "crush" song and not being able to fully show your emotions kind of song. The song kinda worked then when you think that they were really holding back their feelings during the show. Doesn't really work now but for me it still sort of does? Depending on the angle you want to look at it. I dunno. Just gonna leave it here, maybe some of you will like it regardless if it has meaning or not ๐Ÿ˜‚ and make it to one of your song playlists.

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank you everyone for really making this forum and this ship come alive. It's been an honor. ๐Ÿ™ I will probably still be stopping by here and other topics in JH so no goodbyes from me. I'll be seeing you all around. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

ย 

And who knows, maybe this ship can still sail in a couple of years (or maybe even months?) ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

@Seung-Minย you will overcome this anger and the sadness very soon. When I see how much So min is happy, I can't think to Seung gi anymore.ย 

Maybe because I left this ship a few times ago but life is about timing. Yes they shared an experience together but they weren't meant to be. And honestly for me if he wasn't able to see how precious she was, so that means that he doesn't deserve her.ย 

ย 

@WaterCatย thank you for your beautiful edits, there will remain as a proof that yeah during LF something magical happened

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

create one in the Artist Shrineย :smile:

I check on the list, there is no โ€œJung So Minโ€ name yet. Could you, or @SilverMoonTeaย add, so we can talk about Somin there, right? Would join that room, for sure.

ย 

spacer.png
ย 

Btw, tomorrow is Sominโ€™s 11th debut anniversary. I think it will be appropriate to have Sominโ€™s room at Jang Haven, so we can post something to celebrate her anniversary.ย 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
8 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I check on the list, there is no โ€œJung So Minโ€ name yet. Could you, or @SilverMoonTeaย add, so we can talk about Somin there, right? Would join that room, for sure.

ย 

There is no thread created yet for her in Havenite Shrines.

ย 

Any of you want to be the thread starter ? I think @SGxSMseems will work on it? The format can be like this for titleย :

[K-Artist] Lee Joon Hyuk ์ด์ค€ํ˜

ย 

First post kindly add details of Jung So Min's dramas, work etc. Can take a look format of other artist's thread for reference.

ย 

Once done, please inform moderator on that section to add in directory.ย Tag @Darkarcana.ย 

ย 

:smile:

ย 

Spoiler

@Lin MArtist thread is located in Havenite Shrines.ย 

ย 

• Like 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
ย 

Just sign in to say hello to you all sweet people...as a big fan of LF nย SM... I m not really a SM SG shipper but surely loved thier undeniable chemistry... Iย watched all those cute sweet FMV... And surely wish to see them in a drama/movie or LF2...ย 

I just came across this page recently... read few pages full of dream n delusions which make me smile n laugh...ย  I can understand your feelings,ย ย my heart is with you guys...

I will be continue reading your thoughts,ย supporting SM for all her projects nย abt SG, it's his life n his choice...

ย 

ย 

• Like 11
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Why not continue here, let's ask @SilverMoonTea to just rename it๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

here is CP section so you cant rename it though u can still discuss her projects here....just at the same times you need to respect SG sides too lols.....

ย 

so basically if u wish spazz all about her....best to create a new thread to avoid confusion....its not wrong to continue to ship their chemistry together during the Little Forest Variety too....

ย 

they have good chemistry there after all...

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Tasty 1

Here the page

ย 

I don't know if I did it well, but here So min's page ๐Ÿ˜…

Everyone who is supporting So min can join this page.ย 

I created it quickly, I didn't share all the informations about her. I think each one can share everything about her there.ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

But of course, ultimately, all the content is thanks to SG and SM and their wonderful moments from LF that made all of us feel like watching a fairy tale. LF couple is my first and will probably be my last ship. Not because of the heartbreaking news, but just because of what they genuinely made me feel when I watched the show, which I doubt I'll find in another show again. I've watched a good share of shows/dramas (Korean and International) and even if I really like the chemistry of the actors and actresses, I've never thought of them as anything beyond that. Even those that eventually did end up together. SG and SM will forever be special to me

And who knows, maybe this ship can still sail in a couple of years (or maybe even months?) ๐Ÿ˜†

@Warm PawsSame girl,same. Itโ€™s so hard to let go because of this shipโ€™s differenceย from other ships because it came out of a VS not a drama, somehow partly scripted but realย interactions . We analyzing all the little details , etc. the more you watch it, the more it becameย real. A lot of questions in my head. Are we just delisional or what.(?) What really happened during and after LF, did they reconnect or not. (?)Only those involved really know what happened and we will never find out. Or maybe nothing really happened itโ€™s just him and her being good actors and all giving the entertainment that we need.
ย 

all that should sink yesterday starts to sink in.ย Itโ€™s been so hard these past months so I donโ€™t know how to cope without rewatching LF clips on IG and@Warm Pawsย and @Poisonous Ivyย vids on YT.Itโ€™s like losing a good friend or letting go of a good memory. Life must go on anyway. Who knowsย when I can watch LF clips again without hurting.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m all in for a SM thread. Thereย are millions of thingsย to love about her. So this is not goodbye after all but a new beginning.ย 
ย 

As for SG, i guess, with all due respect to him, l just have to wait and see when will I miss him. In a month or in a year or two, I donโ€™t know๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. He has his share of fans , so me going on MIA for a while will makeย no difference.๐Ÿ˜œ

ps : the real LF ship couple is Narae and Mr. Lee ย ( joke) ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃiโ€™m crazy

ย 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, Lin M said:

Oh ho ho... It's quiet now here...ย 

I have become a chatterbox in neighbourhood do you need me here?? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

1 hour ago, Lin M said:

She looks sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I can see monalisa here... See her with pain you'll be miserable... Look at her with love you'll feel love... The depth in her eyes might for her fans wondering why you guys are so sad...i am right here with you...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2