Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) đŸ« Blueberry Couple đŸ«

I was so excited when I saw Wattpad story The Project: Little Forest, but as soon as the bomb exploded, she has stopped updating too... She must have been shocked like us, ah... So many heartbreaks😭😭😭:PiplupCry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

I was so excited when I saw Wattpad story The Project: Little Forest, but as soon as the bomb exploded, she has stopped updating too... She must have been shocked like us, ah... So many heartbreaks😭😭😭:PiplupCry:

Me too , it was beautifully written. I was waiting the chapter after The Confession  when the news broke. I want her to continue the story inspite of what happened...  i guess she was heartbroken like us 😱 so she stopped updating.

• Sad 5
2 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Me too , it was beautifully written. I was waiting the chapter after The Confession  when the news broke. I want her to continue the story inspite of what happened...  i guess she was heartbroken like us 😱 so she stopped updating.

Yes a week before that she has been updating everyday till it stopped completely 😭😭😭

• Sad 4

I'm airen (seunggi fans)  and still so sad until now aigooo how Lee seung gi can make choice and now like 95% airen still think, worried about all, some people try like that dating news not come, and we just pray and hope they can broke up Seunggi and LDI. I now that girl not wrong for her familly issue but when we married it's not just two people but two family who was become one and help each other, sad still hoping one day seunggi will have project with somin or if there a destiny can they 😭😭😭😭somin is really the sweet girl in the world, aigooo seunggi why.... 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Sad 4

Hi guys just checking this thread. Now I am convinced that our SeungMin hearts are full of mixed emotions.

Fews days after the news and we are gradually accepting that our lovely pair have somehow tried but the timing was not theirs.

Just wanna share, that when I visited yt last night, the 1st fmv that showed up was @Warm Paws video of LF with SG singing "Your hands, your lips...", so I want to skip that but eventually went ahead to watch it, maybe for the last time that want to feel SeungMin moments, or I was just a masochist wanting to be hurt more haha. Well I braved to finish the video, and next video popped up was that of @Poisonous Ivy, so I again braved to watch it. I finished watching the 2  videos and happy that I was not hurt anymore seeing them but I smiled thinking that really, we are not just delusional on what happened during LF, (maybe afterwards haha). I can only see lovely interaction between the two and I believed was true. 

I think we can now accept that LF is a happy memory for us shippers. Who knows what the future holds right. 

🙂🙂

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
21 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Seungmin fans @LuckyGirl you know what I have been in denial all these days but later I came up with a delusion to move on and that is maybe SG approached her but was rejected 😂😂😂. Because the chemistry was way too convincing to not be true😜😜😜

i don't know why but I have a same thought since long, when I used to watch all those SM-SG vids in YT n read comments (i don't know about this forum until a day before that D-Day , n I only read some pages then)  I think SG definitely got awestrucked by this girl...

• Like 9

@Lin MI don't think it's because since early 2020 seunggi already know Lee dain and about the forbidden love his sing I think that's one the reason too, and they starting dating in oktober maybe 2020,sad there is wrong time to our seungmin meet, when somin still dating seunggi single and when somin broke up seunggi already meet other hope next time seungmin can meet in right time and right moment too 😱😱😱

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

@Lin MI don't think it's because since early 2020 seunggi already know Lee dain and about the forbidden love his sing I think that's one the reason too, and they starting dating in oktober maybe 2020,sad there is wrong time to our seungmin meet, when somin still dating seunggi single and when somin broke up seunggi already meet other hope next time seungmin can meet in right time and right moment too 😱😱😱

That's why I said it's my delusion😭😭😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Ep 14 😭😭😭

IMG-20210528-212537.jpg

If the bomb wasn't exploded here, we would have been deriving so many delusions 😱😱😱 but now nothing comes to my mind, My detective mode radar not working anymore😭😭😭

IMG-20210528-212522.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

@Lin M. Gah, that's harsh... Is this normal in their industry or is this already over the top? I mean, I have no idea how bad the reputation of the family is for them to do this (and I don't really want to dig too deep) but a protest is really shocking. Hopefully the people that are doing that are actual fans, have actual good intent, and have actual backing for their actions. (Vs I dunno, just people hating on them, or just trolls in general)

This is really sad though... Gah. I hate it.

• Like 8

@Warm Paws I don't know either, but that's way over the topđŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±. He's already matured enough to decide what he wants in life, he chose her, definitely there must be something good about her. I just don't know what to say, my mind is blank... I think his fans knows better whether those who did that are actually his fans or not, but either way it's scary. They really have the power to make and break somebody đŸ€ŻđŸ€ŻđŸ€Ż. I was upset about our ship and it will take time for us to heal, but this is extreme. Idol life is really like walking on eggshells đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Couldn't stop myself to sharing this one... I think all the men looks at her like this... It's like dejavu happened in LF... It's not her fault being this charming 

While everybody is sleeping in this group I sneak here time to time... I know it will take time to heal... M not going anywhere I'll be roaming around all 3 houses of JSM... Waiting for all of you... đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Warning long post ahead with a lot of error LOL

Hi girls! It’s been two days since I visited this acc and it’s still in 190. Of course, I’m not expectin ever since of what happened. Anyway, I know all of us is moving on...I myself accepted the moment I saw the article that I should be ok (I have fever then so I’m quite numb with all the upcoming Antigen Test and stuff, fortunately I’m fine now) I’m am fine, actually. Maybe I’m not as invested as all of you or maybe I have faster coping skills. But looking back now, with all the delusions we shared and even praying at night to have both the end game of each other...it actually hurts. Sighhhhhhhhhh

Before I finally move on, I want to share something that I haven’t share before for some reason that I don’t know how to post a pic, so I told myself that I should have learn first before sharing my delusions here...but then the article happened.

Remember when they shoot second LF, around August 3-4, 2019? It was the time of the spring where they went swimming? Yeah LOL SGSM became close after that.

Few days ago while I was watching YT, a cut scene from MITH about LSG GF’s and Perilla Leaves, I look into it. The Ep was aired last week or middle of August 2019..there’s a big possibility that it was shoot after the LF (MAYBE).

The guest was a married couple.

Also, (I’m not good at names) Yang Ye Kyung?? LSG’s chinggu in MITH. He has same National Geographic  tshirt with SM when SM was swimming in LF.  Also, most kids wore the same shirt but not later on Apple Farm Ep.

It was only Grace (gray - First meeting) and Yoo Jin (white - second meeting) wore it.

Back to MITH, during the game where they play with the master...they wore swimming outfit and YSH wore the same NAtional geographic shirt with SM while SG only wore a tshirt with green and purple pattern.  (I knowww! If there was no article of SG dating...our delusions are now elsewhere.)

Also, the master talked about when you have a spouse and when you know that they were having a tough time, done something good and some sort... you’ll have togently scratched their back or maybe tap...beacuse it is a simple gesture of skinship is most comforting for them telling them you’re there and praising for doing a good job...which the guys agreed and gave a looked that they like learned from it. Captioned: It is very important to touch your spouse.

After that, SG always tap SM the following ep in LF. Haha.  Also at the end, the master agreed to have a 10 rules of being married and stuff. It was a good ep in MITH. 

Anyway, I know we are all moving on, and I know sharing this wont open a wound. Or maybe? Haha ok, It’s okay to blame me hahaha

Lastly, thank you for the good time here! 💚💜 It’s not a goodbye since I’ll still visit from time to time. Since even before the article released, we all agreed that no matter what happened..we will still support both individually and still wish them best. 

Good Luck, everyone! 💚💜

Edited by kkrym
  • Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

good afternoon beautiful girls, although my heart still hurts why it was my first boat and also I found this beautiful forum I can not leave, while SM is here let's move on and whatever news of both of them here we will be, thank you so much for making my heart feel more relieved every day ... !! :love:

• Like 9
13 hours ago, kkrym said:

Hi girls! It’s been two days since I visited this acc and it’s still in 190. Of course, I’m not expectin ever since of what happened. Anyway, I know all of us is moving on...I myself accepted the moment I saw the article that I should be ok (I have fever then so I’m quite numb with all the upcoming Antigen Test and stuff, fortunately I’m fine now) I’m am fine, actually. Maybe I’m not as invested as all of you or maybe I have faster coping skills. But looking back now, with all the delusions we shared and even praying at night to have both the end game of each other...it actually hurts. Sighhhhhhhhhh

Before I finally move on, I want to share something that I haven’t share before for some reason that I don’t know how to post a pic, so I told myself that I should have learn first before sharing my delusions here...but then the article happened.

Remember when they shoot second LF, around August 3-4, 2019? It was the time of the spring where they went swimming? Yeah LOL SGSM became close after that.

Few days ago while I was watching YT, a cut scene from MITH about LSG GF’s and Perilla Leaves, I look into it. The Ep was aired last week or middle of August 2019..there’s a big possibility that it was shoot after the LF (MAYBE).

The guess was two married couple.

Also, (I’m not good at names) Yang Ye Kyung?? LSG’s chinggu in MITH. He has same National Geographic  tshirt with SM when SM was swimming in LF.  Also, most kids wore the same shirt but not later on Apple Farm Ep.

It was only Grace (gray - First meeting) and Yoo Jin (white - second meeting) wore it.

Back to MITH, during the game where they play with the master...they wore swimming outfit and YSH wore the same NAtional geographic shirt with SM while SG only wore a tshirt with green and purple pattern.  (I knowww! If there was no article of SG dating...our delusions are now elsewhere.)

Also, the master talked about when you have a spouse and when you know that they were having a tough time, done something good and some sort... you’ll have togently scratched their back or maybe tap...beacuse it is a simple gesture of skinship is most comforting for them telling them you’re there and praising for doing a good job...which the guys agreed and gave a looked that they like learned from it. Captioned: It is very important to touch your spouse.

After that, SG always tap SM the following ep in LF. Haha.  Also at the end, the master agreed to have a 10 rules of being married and stuff. It was a good ep in MITH. 

Anyway, I know we are all moving on, and I know sharing this wont open a wound. Or maybe? Haha ok, It’s okay to blame me hahaha

Lastly, thank you for the good time here! 💚💜 It’s not a goodbye since I’ll still visit from time to time. Since even before the article released, we all agreed that no matter what happened..we will still support both individually and still wish them best. 

Good Luck, everyone! 💚💜

long post i never mind, I love to read 😊😊😊specially about my fav person 😁😁😁

I don't think there is nothing... Those eyes don't lies...the gaze was not fake... It's just she didn't reciprocate those feelings n draw the line đŸ˜¶đŸ˜¶đŸ˜¶

It's just my feelings or delusions 🙃🙃🙃 or posibilites đŸ˜¶đŸ˜¶đŸ˜¶

• Like 11
14 hours ago, kkrym said:

The guess was two married couple.

Good Luck, everyone! 💚💜

Coming by here once in a while just to check on you guys :smile:.

@kkrymno problem with long posts, we like reading them right haha. No, you didn't open some wound,  I guess haha. Yeah that scenes you mentioned in MITH and connected it to LF really makes sense.

and I remembered, also in MITH (failure festival), that SG mentioned his failure, everybody assumed it was about his love-life and the guys reacted but he was quick at mentioning his military life which I noticed not convincing on his explanation lol.  and I was afraid back then that it was for SM that he failed:cry:

Why I am bringing this up? Because we are really convinced that something special happened in LF, those eyes cannot lie, but what happened afterwards, we don't know either.  My only question is, why can't they even be friends after LF knowing how close they were back then?  Just like with their other costars they have worked with, right? Is this too much too ask LOL

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 12
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

and I remembered, also in MITH (failure festival), that SG mentioned his failure, everybody assumed it was about his love-life and the guys reacted but he was quick at mentioning his military life which I noticed not convincing on his explanation lol.  and I was afraid back then that it was for SM that he failed:cry:

Same thoughts. That failure he mentioned it’s like a “significant” failure and I also thought it pertains to someone (a girl) . It’s SM , i guess. đŸ˜„

4 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

why can't they even be friends after LF knowing how close they were back then?  Just like with their other costars they have worked with, right? Is this too much too ask LOL

This hurts.

😓

Some people are just better off  as friends and some are better off not friends at all. But then again, we  never know what the future holds for them. I just wish for their true happiness. 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1