Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I really do hope we get to hear an official statement from LSG's side soon. One thing I've learned from watching Mouse is that you should never assume until you see the whole picture. 🤣 I feel that I'll be able to properly and completely accept the news if it comes from his side.

But of course at this point, I'm very happy for LSG. Since to me this feels at least somewhat planned/orchestrated (which hopefully it is) rather than just random leaks or gossip, then it should be a big relief for both of them.

@Jed2012 I saw that too. I'm actually more curious about what LSG is wearing. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Lin M said:

I just wish someone from here would punch me, my mind is going crazy, this is my first time shipping my girl and now that I'm so invested in these two, I have started spewing nonsense like shipping her with SIG... Argh... What should I do? Hmmm... I'm going to watch her drama, D-day for the third time now to distract myself and girls watch this too to distract yourself 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for this distraction @Lin M! 😍 Should I start shipping them now? I LOOOOOVE KSH and I would love for my Good Boy to have a Good Girl like our SM. 😂

Just kidding though! I'm still in shock and heartbroken about the news today. I know I should be happy for SG because he is happy in love, but I don't know why I feel so sad 💔 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 9

@Yoga Unnie & @Stacia even if we didn't interact here before, it was also nice knowing you both and that you had fun in shipping seungmin too. 🤗

to everyone here whom i have interacted in the last 3 months, thank you guys for keeping me sane during this pandemic. it hurts that our ship did not sail, but that's the life we need to face now. hope we can all easily move on from this. huhuhu. it still hurts even if we said it many times here before that may it be SGxSM or they are with another, we will be happy for them. but honestly it sucks that they did not end up together hahaha! anyways, let's be happy for seunggi and his girl and also for somin and his guy.

i'm gonna miss you all! thank you again in being my seungmin family. this is my first time shipping and i'm happy that i found new friends in you guys during these trying times. you are all the best. just happy and mannered co-shippers. be happy guys! take care always. 🤗

@ishipSGxSM signing off... 💚🫐💜

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Sad 3
  • Clapping Hands 4

Dear Friend, 

This news really hit me hard. But upon reading all your comments I felt less burdened and sad. It’s like having healing group therapy with all of you. 

I’ll forever be grateful for the lovely time I had and for the positivity. You girls are literally the best. 

• Like 11
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Dear fellow shippers... from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to thank you all so much for our togetherness. 

After hearing the news, I have mixed feelings. I am happy for Seung Gi; and for Somin’s as well. But I’m sad that this ship is sunk, but I’m sure that they both have better future, individually.

Adios friends... Cheer up and let’s support both of them individually. Once again, thank you much... 🤗🤗 big hugs all..

• Like 12
  • Clapping Hands 3

Thank you for the warm, albeit sad, welcome @ishipSGxSM and @Seung-Min! 😊

I am having separation anxiety from leaving this ship. 😭 I will miss checking the group everyday to see if anyone found a new crumb. Although I was just a silent shipper, I was happy reading your posts. I felt like I had new friends because we all shared a common interest. Everyone was so positive and welcoming of all ideas or "delulus" as I learned here. 🤭 I remember when someone tried to be all negative vibes and rock this ship, everyone handled that person so graciously. I had nothing but respect for you guys. 👏

But as they say, all good things must come to an end. I hope to meet you all again here or in other circumstances. You all seem kind and warm-hearted. It's just the energy we need in the world right now. 🤗💚💜

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 4

I don't know about the others but I ain't gonna leave this group unless @SilverMoonTea deactivates it😅😅😅. Until and unless there is no wedding news I'm still holding on to a single rope (can't help getting too much attachment from you guys here). I LOVE YOU GUYS sooo much 😘😘😘

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

you said it all guys.

we are all in a mental breakdown state :cry::smile:

but having support system fellow shippers like this, ain't regret anything about it.

anyway, I am in stage 5 of grief right now haha, been talking with some of you in instagram for stage 1 to stage 2 earlier, lol

it's been great, a very respective, fun, solid group we have

we even made new friends from this.

i think im gonna live in a fanfiction instead.

and yes, at least it is a closure to the other ships kekekekekke

and i still believe those stares, sparks and everything we saw in little forest is true

eyes speak louder, chicco.. everyone can see it..

funny thing for me, it is because a GOLF, fml, golf.

okay maybe im still in stage 2..

hahaha anyway im so proud of you fellow shippers!

not gonna board in another ship soon, im gonna build a thicker wall to open up to a new one, or never again.. hahaha

i also gonna stay here, not going anywhere..

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
43 minutes ago, pokepo said:

you said it all guys.

we are all in a mental breakdown state :cry::smile:

but having support system fellow shippers like this, ain't regret anything about it.

anyway, I am in stage 5 of grief right now haha, been talking with some of you in instagram for stage 1 to stage 2 earlier, lol

it's been great, a very respective, fun, solid group we have

we even made new friends from this.

i think im gonna live in a fanfiction instead.

and yes, at least it is a closure to the other ships kekekekekke

and i still believe those stares, sparks and everything we saw in little forest is true

eyes speak louder, chicco.. everyone can see it..

funny thing for me, it is because a GOLF, fml, golf.

okay maybe im still in stage 2..

hahaha anyway im so proud of you fellow shippers!

not gonna board in another ship soon, im gonna build a thicker wall to open up to a new one, or never again.. hahaha

i also gonna stay here, not going anywhere..

Oh I love you @pokepo @Lin M 😘❤️. I need this. We’re in this together. Nobody forced us to ship SeungMin and we know, this is like a punch to the moon..and with the news now, it’s not just as far as the moon but as far as the farthest planet from the Earth, Saturn…😅 We’re like reaching for Saturn but we are staying here.

I am sorry @SilverMoonTea if we will opt to discuss MH here and their upcoming shows. ✌️ We are going 200 pages and I’m not leaving until you say so Haha…I fell in love in this ship and I’m not going anywhere. For those members here with IG accounts dedicated to SeungMin, I hope you won’t close it. Let’s just continue to show support with their individual works. Although the decision is still up to you. 

I wish to discuss more with you @Yoga Unnie @Stacia and the rest of members here. We may not be discussing about crumbs anymore but for sure, there are SM shows to discuss as much as SG’s in the future. 

I have a delayed reaction to anything “bad” and “surprising”. I didn’t cry today. Although I could feel the numbness of hands and feet and the literal “aching heart” I couldn’t breath for a second or two after hearing the news. I wish to cry but I can’t force my tears to come out although I know, I need a good cry. I will probably cry tomorrow. Next week, or next month or probably next year hahahah

The thought of still having you fam, truly comforts me. 

This too, shall pass. 💚💜

50-A7-CF47-7303-4-F4-C-AF74-194-CE80-F34

@ishipSGxSM Please don’t go…remember you taught me how to post Giphy here? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cpv0vu6iejz6pdfszp

C’mon girl, let’s cry together 😭 and swim together when we’re drowned with tears 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️ This ship is not sinking. It has changed direction and we are advice to take a path that will take longer time to dock but SeungMin is still real. Once real in LF and our hope for a SeungMin drama is still real as well. I will surrender the “marriage” thing to the Omniscient (All-knowing) God. It’s beyond our control. It’s His alone. 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Sad 6

i said on my previous post that i'm signing off... but i just can't... yet. my heart breaks leaving you guys. 😭

for the past 3 months, same as you guys, before i sleep and when i wake up i check here and on my ig. my first time shipping someone and then this happened. haha! but still, i want to be happy for SG & SM. that's what's more important. 💚💜

@Seung-Min thanks for being optimistic about this. when everything sinks in for all of us, hope we will move on easily and just be happy for everyone. that's where we all started anyways. being happy and well-mannered group and we just enjoyed everything. 😊

@pokepo i have the same feels. i don't think i can ship another again as of the moment. haha! well at least now we know how shipping feels. hehehe

let's just all wait for a kdrama for LSG & JSM.  if that happens, at least we still have one of our wishes come true. 🤗

i'm more sad leaving this forum because you guys became my online friends. 😭🤗 no other words but thank you, to everyone. as in. you made my heart happy this 2021. 🤗

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
30 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

@ishipSGxSM Please don’t go…remember you taught me how to post Giphy here? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cpv0vu6iejz6pdfszp

C’mon girl, let’s cry together 😭 and swim together when we’re drowned with tears 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️ This ship is not sinking. It has changed direction and we are advice to take a path that will take longer time to dock but SeungMin is still real. Once real in LF and our hope for a SeungMin drama is still real as well. I will surrender the “marriage” thing to the Omniscient (All-knowing) God. It’s beyond our control. It’s His alone. 

this made me cry @Seung-Min 😭🤗 i didn't even cry when i saw the news hahaha! it's the friendship we built here that breaks my heart more. 😔 i still want to thank SM & SG for letting us know each other even just through online. forever grateful to @SilverMoonTea for creating this forum. 😊

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

So @Poisonous Ivy made a very short clip announcing the news. Supposedly, I’d share the link here but I deleted because probably, some of us here is not yet fine seeing clips related to the announcement.

Anyway, @Poisonous Ivy loves to tease me so she told me to watch it even if she knows, I’m not yet ready to see even the couple’s shadow today hahaha . I complied and end up laughing with his background music. The song goes like this, 

Almost Paradise

I thought that dreams belonged to other men
'Cause each time I got close
They'd fall apart again
I feared my heart would beat in secrecy
I faced the nights alone
Oh, how could I have known
That all my life I only needed you?

Oh almost paradise
We're knockin' on heaven's door

Almost paradise
How could we ask for more?
I swear that I can see forever in your eyes
Paradise

….

I laugh because instead of thinking how the song will relate to SG’s new found love, I relate it to SeungMin.

Yesterday, @Poisonous Ivy and I, talked about her plan to list all the crumbs we shared here in this forum because she wanted to share it in YT. The list of why we believe SeungMin is real. We never thought, today, she will end up making a short presentation of the announcement with the background song, “Almost Paradise” 🤣

Yes fam, it was almost paradise and now, we’re knockin’ on heaven’s door. 

My goodness, maybe even if I’ll hear “Gentleman” by Psy, I’ll probably will still relate it to SeungMin 🤦‍♀️. So @ishipSGxSM, now we know how it is to have a broken-heart because of shipping. It’s not really that different in breaking up with a  boyfriend 🤣

Maybe @Poisonous Ivy and @Warm Paws will be inspired in the coming days to make a memoire dedicated for SeungMin ship hahahah 

Just please don’t start with “In Memory of” 😅

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Been reading here in the forum and checking ig for the past 6hrs after hearing the news hoping it's fake news or some kind of April fools' joke. It's literally heartbreaking I can't even concentrate on my work today, because all seemed like a bad dream and it didn't sink at all, maybe I am still in denial. But I am comforted with what @Seung-Min said, I loved your positivity. I don't think I can ship another one, so maybe moving on means supporting each of SeungMin's individual projects and who knows what happens in the future right? @ishipSGxSMglad you're not signing off, and all the other girls. Thanks also to our supportive moderator @SilverMoonTea for letting this forum open because we will be having withdrawal syndrome from checking in every morning and evening because it's kind of a habit now, our hands are like on AI mode that automatically checks LF thread 😂

@Yoga Unnie @Stacia welcome girls even if this is a sad day for all of us.

@pokepo @Lin M @Kimi23 same feeling with you, and the rest of the fam sending group hugs.

I am a bit sad for the 2nd pic of Somin but happy for the other one as she is smiling, maybe she knows what we are dealing with haha. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Oh no.....What a bummer!! So it was that 0.02% became true...... I just started watching LF from the start again last night and I woke up to this....This was so out of nowhere....

I accepted it but I have to admit I'm disappointed 😞 😔.  Wishing the best for SG tho. Who is this actress by the way? 

This forum has been my happy sanctuary in 2021 and it was so fun talking, discussing and exchanging opinions and observations with all you girls here. And yes, I'm with you girls. I believe that what we observed from watching LF was real.....It was not just them putting on the show.  Now, we can still at least hope for them being casted in the same drama....They sure have exceptional chemistry... 

Big HUGS everyone. ❤🧡

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
21 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

withdrawal syndrome

:1000: agree to that @LuckyGirl. While we are still dealing with the stages of grief 😬, withdrawal syndrome is something I don’t want to deal with as of the moment. I will truly appreciate the company of virtual fam who will surely understand my grief.

My 5 y.o daughter actually asked me to watch “Lover” YT of @Warm Paws tonight because it has become kind of a routine for her to watch it before sleeping. Yeah..instead of “Ba black sheep,”, I taught her to sing Lover and introduced her to SeungMin 🤣. However tonight, I politely declined. She cannot understand if I’ll explain it to her of course so I just said, “Oh no! Not tonight please,” and I kind of choked while talking..I was about to cry and she just turned her back to sleep. 😅

Sigh….deep sigh

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Good morning beautiful girls, it was my first time that I sent a couple, of all the programs that I see Koreans and I never imagine that I felt this feeling so ugly and sad.I was so disappointed in SG that who knows how long I will be able to assimilate it, perhaps it is that feeling of loss and the duel that I have to go through, I think I will think very well if I send another partner.  Thank you girls gave me some comfort, together we will overcome this, and do not forget the forum, here we will continue. And we will continue to support SoMin, I think it is a consolation that SM has uploaded photos To your IG. Courage girls, the only thing I do not regret is that I met girls as beautiful as all of you. I hope my duel will pass soon, so I can look at SG again.

• Like 7