27 minutes ago, Haiz said:

So beautiful, like read a love novel. Are this happen BTS?

We don't know, but who knows off camera... What what happened ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ. When I read @Mjanedee "Falling in love" I thought umm maybe this writer must be someone close to them, and now this one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. My imagination has exceeded so many things ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, Lin M said:

We don't know, but who knows off camera... What what happened ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ. When I read @Mjanedee "Falling in love" I thought umm maybe this writer must be someone close to them, and now this one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. My imagination has exceeded so many things ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Lin Mย @Haizย No, there's no bts in LF..The writer added some her imagination to it so that reader won't get bored of reading it I guess ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, Lin M said:

Saw this, come on girls let's vote for our queen...ย 

ย 

hello beautiful, my SoMin is not so far behind in the voting and I already vote for her. #Monthlyhouse ansiosa por ver su drama desmoles todo el apoyo ...!!ย :pandablush::hearties:

Edited by Diva
eager to see their drama, give them all the support and a lot of love ... !!!
  • Like 7

Voted already! I watched Ep 172 MITH another feel-good episode. I always love watching SG in VS, it's his "me" place where you can really see the real Seung gi. I really pray that SM will be their guest one day, or anyone close/related to SM. Can they guest SM's partner in M-House instead? If The idea of SM in MITH is really impossible, they can have her partner instead and then ask about their upcoming drama. Jebal! ๐Ÿ™

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
8 hours ago, Lin M said:

Acabo de ver MITH ep 171, usaron esta mรบsica que dice "tu tu ru tu" ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ยฟno es eso de un beso juguetรณn?ย 

can you put pictures of that snippet here? pleaseย ย 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

More trailer ofย Monthly House. Looking forward for this romcom... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Cute Somin...ย 

ย 

Love it already!ย Every scene with Somin makes me smile so much. Really miss her on a drama and I think a romcom like this really suits her. It kind of feels like an extension of the current make p:rem theme as well. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 5
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Mรกs trรกiler de Casa Mensual. Esperando esta comedia romรกntica ...๐Ÿ˜ย ๐Ÿ˜ Lindo Somin ...ย 

ย 

https://youtu.be/Cq7dfBQ_Fe0

ย 

anxious now, to be able to see her soon in MonthlyHouse, this type of comedy drama suits her perfectly, apart from that she is an excellent actress ... every day more beautiful ... !!! let's support her new drama ..ย  Thanks for posting it beautiful, good night ...

@LFCoupleย :hearties::VulpixZZZ:

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 4
Spoiler

More trailer ofย Monthly House. Looking forward for this romcom...ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย Cute Somin...ย 

ย 

https://youtu.be/Cq7dfBQ_Fe0

@LFCoupleย I already like this drama just by looking at the trailer, it seems funny.I saw a kiss scene too at the end of the trailer, even though it was only shown a glimpse from the back of the male lead. it made me remember the SG kiss scene in mouse dramaย ย that was only shown from a distance. I hope the SM kiss scene is not as exciting as in herย drama with SIG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 hours ago, Diva said:

can you put pictures of that snippet here? pleaseย ย 

I really don't know how to say, but it starts somewhere here

Screenshot-2021-05-18-12-41-24-995-com-m

I don't know if it's from playful kiss, but I really felt like it is... Just don't know if you guys could tell ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I'm still trying to find you a snippet but I don't know how to find that music ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

ย 

Short interview from JTBC with monthly house cast. SM look so pretty & petiteย next to the two male leads, so cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

I can find her cute smile while watch this video, just try to take a look girls ๐Ÿ˜ you will love itย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Lin M said:

I really don't know how to say, but it starts somewhere here

Screenshot-2021-05-18-12-41-24-995-com-m

I don't know if it's from playful kiss, but I really felt like it is... Just don't know if you guys could tell ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I'm still trying to find you a snippet but I don't know how to find that music ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

the music used in mith is the song ode to my family by the cranberries. im just not aware of the playful kiss song used. i've watched it a looong time ago so i cant recall hehehe

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 hours ago, WondererSG said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

and it will be available in IQIYIPh..

ย 

https://twitter.com/iQIYIph/status/1394503008935886848?s=20

can't wait for MH. i already downloaded iqiyi coz of SM hahaha!ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Love it already!ย Every scene with Somin makes me smile so much. Really miss her on a drama and I think a romcom like this really suits her. It kind of feels like an extension of the current make p:rem theme as well. ๐Ÿ˜

yeah romcom suits her. sheย acts so natural. so i can't blame those who say that she's shipable to any leading man hahaha!

ย 

but of course we stick to her real life leading man... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜„ just imagine if SG played the part of kjs as the ceo ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜

spacer.png

ย 

and hi again @WondererSGย and @Warm Pawsย ๐Ÿ˜Š long time no see/hear hehehe

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
Hello everybody!
I have been following this forum from the first pages, I love knowing that I am not alone with this wonderful ship
 and that we still have hopes, but since Spanish is my first language I had not been encouraged to write but
 thanks to the google translator here I am, Lee Seung Gi is my maximum oppa and Jung So Min is my favorite
 actress, I am eager to see Monthly House and I wanted to ask for your help,
 there is a Spanish page choosing the best oppa and it hurts me to see Lee Seung Gi so low, 
so I leave the link so that they can vote for him and win !!

Thank you!!

https://www.kdramaespana.com/2021/05/15/votaciones-a-oppa-30-mr-oppa/

Edited by Soubeli
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2
4 minutes ago, Soubeli said:

Hello everybody!
I have been following this forum from the first pages, I love knowing that I am not alone with this wonderful ship and that we still have hopes, but since Spanish is my first language I had not been encouraged to write but thanks to the google translator here I am, Lee Seung Gi is my maximum oppa and Jung So Min is my favorite actress, I am eager to see Monthly House and I wanted to ask for your help, there is a Spanish page choosing the best oppa and it hurts me to see Lee Seung Gi so low, so I leave the link so that they can vote for him and win !!

Thank you!!

welcome here @Soubeliย ๐Ÿฅณย 

ย 

done voting ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 5
  • Party! 1
43 minutes ago, Soubeli said:

Hello everybody!
I have been following this forum from the first pages, I love knowing that I am not alone with this wonderful ship
 and that we still have hopes, but since Spanish is my first language I had not been encouraged to write but
 thanks to the google translator here I am, Lee Seung Gi is my maximum oppa and Jung So Min is my favorite
 actress, I am eager to see Monthly House and I wanted to ask for your help,
 there is a Spanish page choosing the best oppa and it hurts me to see Lee Seung Gi so low, 
so I leave the link so that they can vote for him and win !!

Thank you!!

Warm welcome to our ship @Soubeli, Seungmin family is getting bigger. Enjoy the ride!

ย 

will vote now.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2