Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Yesterday’s Baeksang was truly a blessing for us. It was unexpected. I always wish for an event that the two will be present. Too bad there wasn’t a pic of them backstage if ever they interacted. My Seungmin heart is so happy right now. ❤️ Thank you girls for the updates.

So many are still waiting for them to be paired in a drama. In the translation, the account choose SM among others.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Lin MI have same delulu with you hahaha, but seunggi oppa already said he will announcement to airen firstly when he is married, but now look at his vibes, gaining weight at the same time I already with my delusion they already married and soon with announce jung somin pregnant and was married with Lee seunggi gi hahahah, sorry 😁😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
17 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

@Lin MI have same delulu with you hahaha, but seunggi oppa already said he will announcement to airen firstly when he is married, but now look at his vibes, gaining weight at the same time I already with my delusion they already married and soon with announce jung somin pregnant and was married with Lee seunggi gi hahahah, sorry 😁😂

@Lin M @Seungmin fans wow Your delusions are great but I like to see them first in a drama or LF S2 before marriage and babies. 😍

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/14/2021 at 11:44 AM, ishipSGxSM said:

guys, SM changed her hair color on baeksang... it might be only SGs salon day, but my delulu says they were together when paparazzi saw SG 🤪🤣 

spacer.png

When SG snapped by paparazzi going out from the salon, we're like  if SM had her hair color changed, or something done with her hair then viola! SG must have passed by the salon to say hi before proceeding to his schedule for the day. 

And then comes the Baeksang night where SM had her hair color changed.  Must be our Seungmin hunch, or are we just delusional hehe. But I'm giddy here haha.

But I want to think our "delu is not delu" as I may use @WaterCat tagline. Oh I miss @WaterCat hehe.

Am I the only one who's not yet over with seeing their pics at Baeksang? especially the red carpet walk shared by @ishipSGxSM and @SGxSM.  Must be really crazy for them haha.

Are we on Ep 11 rewatch party today? Enjoy! 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4

Im always refreshing my IG and twitter hoping to see a fan pic of them in Baeksang. But too bad. Nada! There were few photos this year, because even though it's the same setup as last year's there were still a lot of photos of binjin. Maybe that's why they changed the time and put it on a weekend, so there will be no fans waiting outside. I just want to see the behind the scenes where all the celebs are gathered in one place. So sad! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Ep 9

Couple who laugh together stay together.

So Min so amused with Seung Gi immitate Yi Han 😆 She launched a super hearty laugh. 

20210515-094459.jpg

That ice cream making just super manual. I actually never know it can be made that way. See who is checking wifey cooking? 

Spoiler

20210515-094816.jpg

Ga On case is a bit sad. Because she's so quiet, kind and well behaved, people tend to think she's fine and focus on the kids that more loud. I hope teacher or caregiver learn from this show too. I really think Seung Gi way of giving her pancake ahead of the rest is very smart. He really know child psychology well. And Ga On really stop crying immediately ! 

And on the camping, I love how SG tease SM asking her what she can do? Haha... I think he must be really felt close to her or want to get close at least. SM a bit surprised at first but then laugh. He still continue teasing her. What you all think about SG's joke? Lols, me think its really like guy teasing girl he like. A bit kindergarten style too ahahaha 😆

20210515-095230.jpg

SG in full charm - so handsome & boyish !

Spoiler

20210515-095243.jpg
20210515-095257.jpg

In the end after camping, its clearly they all exhausted. But I think our couple still so bubbly lols. And ofc SG still launched more teasing to SM! Haha. 

20210515-100311.jpg

Spoiler

20210515-100331.jpg
20210515-100346.jpg

He offered to help, but she refused haha. Imo, I think SG will love to taking care of her and might felt she's so feminine and a bit fragile. But I think he also realized she's actually independent and like to do things with her own power. This also what makes me liking this couple. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Spoiler

Happy family/couple :

20210515-102148.jpg
20210515-102221.jpg

When first time i watch this scene, I see them not as samchon and imo who are keeping children playing in the forest, I see them as a couple who just expressed their love 😂😂. Iam sure they also realized that they look good to match in this scene

• Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

EPISODE 10

Oppa! Oppa!

I always feel giddy every time Minmin calls Gigi Oppa especially if she desperately calls him as if he is the only prince who can save her :laugh:

Here, she panicked and called “Oppa! Oppa!” like a damsel in distress because the chicken were out Lols...they do not only just sync in cat walk but also in running 😂 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cb6b40453295cd37b5

Episode 10 was also about their market day in which SG was very hands-on in looking for a place where children can rest instead of relying it to staff and crews.

@SilverMoonTea, i missed her bangs 😁 and yes @Lin M, SM indeed gained weight and because of rewatching LF for too many times, we would immediately notice that.  Her physique reminds me of Oh Hani and she never aged. Still very pretty. I remember that her critiques accused her of getting surgery when she started losing wait and yeah, whether SM lose or gain weight, haters will always gonna hate. As for us, SeungMin shippers, we will always look at SM the way SG looks at her 😉

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

I already watched baeksang again still without sub when somin and jisuk announced the winner, there was something suspicious when the two winners went on stage as long seunggi looked weird/suspicious maybe he smiled I think because his head looked down and I saw the others didn't do it, so sad we couldn't see the clear expression of him, but my delulu it's because somin hahah and after that he look at camera and like not interested about the winner he just look at the stage,what was confirmed is somin eonnie is really so nervous. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

episode 11 rewatch :smile:

our LF fambam (SG, SM, Grace, Yoojin) shows how clingy they are to each other 😄

since they drove in separate cars, i love how SM looked at SG here like she is checking on her husband and daughters hehe

spacer.png

yoojin is so clingy to both SM & SG. SM is right when she said that kids during yoojin's age have a favorite adult and that they don't want sharing the attention to other kids.

spacer.png

grace is really cute & cool. she's my fave hehe (besides her being a seungmin shipper haha). i dunno if she's just acting here since she looked at the camera hahaha! but she and the other kids know that they need seunggi samchon whenever they have a situation 😊

spacer.png

LSG & LSJ are really close. they probably talk about having their own family since LSJ knows SG wants to have a son. but maybe SG changed his mind when he is with grace & yoojin most of the time. hehe. too bad SM is not in this scene. we could have seen her reaction about this.

spacer.png

we talked about this scene a lot. but the question still remains why SG have to place the plate on the farther side when he can just put it on the arrowed space 🤔😏🤣

(please comment your answers below 😝🤣)

spacer.png

yes, i agree that you are like a family. can we now request that you build your own blueberry family? ☺ we'll just patiently wait here... but can you please give us some crumbs while waiting? 🤣

spacer.png

they all have great skin. 🤩 even if they are tired the whole day, their skin still looks smooth and glowing hehehe

spacer.png

we only have 5 episodes left. i kinda felt sad about it. 😔 after our rewatch, what's next? huhu. hope our bb couple will give us something haha! enjoy rewatching guys! take care always.😊

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
58 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

episode 11 rewatch :smile:

our LF fambam (SG, SM, Grace, Yoojin) shows how clingy they are to each other 😄

since they drove in separate cars, i love how SM looked at SG here like she is checking on her husband and daughters hehe

spacer.png

yoojin is so clingy to both SM & SG. SM is right when she said that kids during yoojin's age have a favorite adult and that they don't want sharing the attention to other kids.

spacer.png

grace is really cute & cool. she's my fave hehe (besides her being a seungmin shipper haha). i dunno if she's just acting here since she looked at the camera hahaha! but she and the other kids know that they need seunggi samchon whenever they have a situation 😊

spacer.png

LSG & LSJ are really close. they probably talk about having their own family since LSJ knows SG wants to have a son. but maybe SG changed his mind when he is with grace & yoojin most of the time. hehe. too bad SM is not in this scene. we could have seen her reaction about this.

spacer.png

we talked about this scene a lot. but the question still remains why SG have to place the plate on the farther side when he can just put it on the arrowed space 🤔😏🤣

(please comment your answers below 😝🤣)

spacer.png

yes, i agree that you are like a family. can we now request that you build your own blueberry family? ☺ we'll just patiently wait here... but can you please give us some crumbs while waiting? 🤣

spacer.png

they all have great skin. 🤩 even if they are tired the whole day, their skin still looks smooth and glowing hehehe

spacer.png

we only have 5 episodes left. i kinda felt sad about it. 😔 after our rewatch, what's next? huhu. hope our bb couple will give us something haha! enjoy rewatching guys! take care always.😊

@ishipSGxSMI love how you explain everything with pictures & gifs. 👍👏

About his putting plate on the farther side I can just say he didn't notice that empty place 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, Lin M said:

hello good afternoon beautiful girls .. !! I was reading that magnificent story, but I lost track of it, since it has been a long time since I update or publish anything about the history of SGSM. 

I don't know if the writer has already updated ... !!! 🥰🙏

• Like 5
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

episodio 11 volver a ver :sonrisa:

nuestra fambam de LF (SG, SM, Grace, Yoojin) muestra lo pegajosos que son el uno al otro 😄

ya que conducían en autos separados, me encanta cómo SM miró a SG aquí como si estuviera revisando a su esposo e hijas, jeje.

spacer.png

yoojin es tan apegado a SM y SG. SM tiene razón cuando dijo que los niños de la edad de yoojin tienen un adulto favorito y que no quieren compartir la atención con otros niños.

spacer.png

la gracia es realmente linda y genial. ella es mi favorita jeje (además de ser un transportista de seungmin jaja). No sé si solo está actuando aquí ya que miró a la cámara ¡jajaja! pero ella y los otros niños saben que necesitan seunggi samchon cada vez que tienen una situación 😊

spacer.png

LSG y LSJ están muy cerca. probablemente hablen de tener su propia familia, ya que LSJ sabe que SG quiere tener un hijo. pero tal vez SG cambió de opinión cuando está con grace & yoojin la mayor parte del tiempo. jeje. Lástima que SM no esté en esta escena. podríamos haber visto su reacción al respecto.

spacer.png

hablamos mucho de esta escena. pero la pregunta sigue siendo por qué SG tiene que colocar la placa en el lado más alejado cuando puede simplemente ponerla en el espacio  con flechas 🤔 😏 🤣

(por favor comente sus respuestas a continuación 😝 🤣 )

spacer.png

sí, estoy de acuerdo en que son como una familia. ¿Podemos ahora solicitarle que cree su propia familia de arándanos? ☺ Esperaremos pacientemente aquí ... pero ¿podrías darnos algunas migajas mientras esperas? 🤣

spacer.png

todos tienen una piel estupenda. 🤩 incluso si están cansados todo el día, su piel todavía se ve suave y brillante jejeje

spacer.png

solo nos quedan 5 episodios. Me sentí un poco triste por eso. 😔 después de nuestra revisión, ¿qué sigue? huhu. espero que nuestra pareja bb nos dé algo jaja! disfruten volviendo a ver chicos! cuidar siempre. 😊

I said that SeungGi likes to smell SoMin's scent, that's why he always makes the first move to get closer to her ... !! "aayy how romantic" 

:heart::mine:

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Diva said:

hello good afternoon beautiful girls .. !! I was reading that magnificent story, but I lost track of it, since it has been a long time since I update or publish anything about the history of SGSM. 

I don't know if the writer has already updated ... !!! 🥰🙏

She updated yesterday and today too

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

if these two are not a couple, i don't know anymore... 🤣💜💚 every new photos out, they always look like each other. 🤩🥰 #SeungMindating for reals! fight me! 🤣

I concur... #SeungMinIsDating... 😍😍

• Like 2
  • Party! 7
20 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

if these two are not a couple, i don't know anymore... 🤣💜💚 every new photos out, they always look like each other. 🤩🥰 #SeungMindating for reals! fight me! 🤣

spacer.png

I sincerely agree. Our man is surely inspired, even with so many works on his hands he's surely is blooming. And our queen is prettier than ever 🥰

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3