10 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Lo mismo se siente ... lo mismo se sienteย 

ย 

giphy.gif? cid = 5e21488682wp8lqdb9ad0l5w2b

ย 

Por lo que he leรญdo, estรกs haciendo monos para que Seung gi asista y aunque realmente no puedo relacionarme con eso o tal vez tenga algo que ver con tu cultura, siempre y cuando estemos en la misma pรกgina ... ยกOh sรญ! ยกEstoy dentro!ย 

ย 

Por cierto, tambiรฉn podemos ver el evento de maรฑana a travรฉs de Tiktok Live. No tenรญa la aplicaciรณn Tiktok. o cuenta, pero me vi obligado a crear una solo para tener la experiencia de primera mano de ver a SeungMin nuevamente en un solo lugarย :Guau:

ย 

5127-CE16-3099-4-F5-C-8-C1-D-46-F4-CEE65

hello good night beautiful girls .. !!

ย 

This is how "Mono" is a word from my Mexican culture and it is expressed to say "luck" and it is said verbally little monkeys making a sign with two fingers of the hand. The index finger is crossed with the finger Medium and it says "changuitos"ย 

I'm happy to see SoMin on the red carpet again, I hope girls publish, since here in Mexico we hardly have news of the Korean awards ... !! And let's do monkeys so that we have Crumbs from our blueberry couple SoMin and SeungGi foreverย :love::couplehug:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Of course he will attend, his girlfriend will be there! And they have to take a separate vehicle but left in the same location going to BAA ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค—ย 

ย 

but expect a lot of suzy-sg shippers as well tonight that will be clowning also and be picking up crumbs from the two, we might get a little irritated but just remember seungmin is real. I still have this hunch, so dont worry!' ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 8
2 minutes ago, Diva said:

hello good night beautiful girls .. !!

ย 

This is how "Mono" is a word from my Mexican culture and it is expressed to say "luck" and it is said verbally little monkeys making a sign with two fingers of the hand. The index finger is crossed with the finger Medium and it says "changuitos"ย 

I'm happy to see SoMin on the red carpet again, I hope girls publish, since here in Mexico we hardly have news of the Korean awards ... !! And let's do monkeys so that we have Crumbs from our blueberry couple SoMin and SeungGi foreverย :love::couplehug:

ย 

Thank you for sharing @Diva. I love that we are also learning ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

ย 

To give us a warm-up, a collection of SM wearingย gown and she is absolutely stunning and gorgeous that SG would definitely find it hard to take his eyes off her ๐Ÿ™Š Good luck Seunggi-shi ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

27-D5-FC88-E1-B0-4-C3-E-9-DA8-F3-D746094

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i don't have tiktok so please give us updates hahaha thank you ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ

@ishipSGxSMsame here๐Ÿฅฐ

I will watch it on jtbc yt & I won't be able to watch the red carpet moments. So looking forwardย  to updates from this group.ย 

I am praying for seeing them together in one frame ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

EVERYONE IS EXCITED FOR TODAYโ€™S EVENT! ย  YEHEYYYYY!ย 

ย 

Meanwhile, please take a look:ย 

ย 

C32220-A9-B794-46-CC-A53-E-77-AFE897-F44

ย 

Another one:ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COzNZahNTV7fsXVK3UckiJ6SnKkf48DKGnAWJw0/?igshid=1nnp55qxgtkq2

ย 

just like to share this because the account owner was asking if there will be miracle tonight. Check also the comments because they are hoping and praying for it. ย So cute...ย LOL.ย 

Edited by LsgJsm
Add text
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
22 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861w52jml39st6r6ns1y

ย 

Oh! Pleassssssssseeeeee.....I am really controlling myself now.

ย 

Hana....

ย 

Dul...

ย 

Set...

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864pwibr4vzyskrbeyni

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

@Seung-MinIt was already late when I read this post of yours. ย ย Too bad becauseย I toldย myself that whenย time comes youย need support ย I will try to be there... justย my way of returning the support/etc. that you have always been giving to us in this forum... ย sounds corny but I really mean it. ย  Iย am glad thoughย that @LuckyGirloffered you coffee. ย Thank you, @LuckyGirl.ย 

By the way, I have here something to calm you, @SGxSM, @Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@LFCouple@Yoon Ji@LuckyGirl@Diva andย the rest of the members while waiting for the big event:ย 

ย 

1347-FABA-6-C7-A-4-E45-B958-43-D8636-C48

They say oranges and blueberries have a great calming effect. ย 
ย 

I wont be able to watch the event because I will be busy but I will try to snatch some time toย visit this forum for updates. ย Have fun, all of you!ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by LsgJsm
Add text
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
4 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-MinIt was already late when I read this post of yours. ย ย Too bad becauseย I toldย myself that whenย time comes youย need support ย I will try to be there... justย my way of returning the support/etc. that you have always been giving to us in this forum... ย sounds corny but I really mean it. ย  Iย am glad thoughย that @LuckyGirloffered you coffee. ย Thank you, @LuckyGirl.ย 

By the way, I have here something to calm you, @SGxSM, @Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@LFCouple@Yoon Ji@LuckyGirl@Diva andย the rest of the members while waiting for the big event:ย 

ย 

1347-FABA-6-C7-A-4-E45-B958-43-D8636-C48

They say oranges and blueberries have a great calming effect. ย 
ย 

I wont be able to watch the event because I will be busy but I will try to snatch some time toย visit this forum for updates. ย Have fun, all of you!ย 

ย 

ย 

I hope the caffeine helpedย @Seung-Minย got back upย onย her excitement for tonight's BAA haha.ย 

We always support each other here in this forum, all for the love of our SeungMin.ย 

ย 

@LsgJsmย thanks for the blueberries and oranges, I wanted to have some to stay awake for tonight's BAA, yay can't wait to see our beautiful couple. And a bonus if they can have a hi/hello moment, altho we all know that they already agreed to be discreet lol.

ย 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, we're expecting other shippers of SG to be on the look out for their crumbsย but who cares, our blueberry couple is all that matters to us, and should I say, real? Haha.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Our perfect match, both looking elegant and stunning...

ย 

SeungMin Couple dazzlingย in their red carpet walk...

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886af0340e834ffb9a84f

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488679851a15436e144eaf

ย 

:heart:

they have the same red carpet walk. they both waved hahaha! then gave finger hearts at the center. for sure they talked about their poses ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
25 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I love seeing them in one event. Though not in one frame, but they breathe the same air finally! Io love how simple yet elegant and sophisticated sm looked!ย 

my seungmin heart is still on a high right now hahaha! no crumbs yetย but still, seeing them live in one event *sigh* ๐Ÿฅฐ let's wait some more haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Yahoooo!!!!!! Our Lee Seung gi Won ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Baeksang Best Variety Show performer beatingย all the legendary VS Kings in Korea. Very much well deserved. All your hardwork paid-off and winning in the field that gives you most joy is a bonus! ย We are very proud of you.

ย 

603-CC035-A384-47-C5-91-FF-F83119-D6-A54

ย 

:BulbaOWO:

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 10
24 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Yahoooo!!!!!! Our Lee Seung gi Won ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Baeksang Best Variety Show performer beatingย all the legendary VS Kings in Korea. Very much well deserved. All your hardwork paid-off and winning in the field that gives you most joy is a bonus! ย We are very proud of you.

ย 

603-CC035-A384-47-C5-91-FF-F83119-D6-A54

ย 

:BulbaOWO:

Who handed him the award??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”