1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Got it right @LFCoupleย :CharmanderOK:

ย 

Thank you for making us laugh @Seungmin fansย :laugh:ย and yes, like you,ย SeungMin are always in my thought. Just keep sharing your thoughts. Actually, I must have been hearing stuffย iโ€™d like to hear and it could just be a hangulย ย I canโ€™t comprehend but in 7:37 minutes, when Yeolmoo is eating cake,ย I heard someone (seems like Sominโ€™s voice) mentioned โ€œSeunggi Oppaโ€ although it couldย be another word thatย sounds like Seunggi Oppa ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

ย 

I also listened to Sweet by C.A.S almost the whole dayย after reading @LsgJsmย post.ย 

@Seung-MinI also listened toย " lover" by Taylor Swift the whole day & night after knowing she might be dating with Sg ๐Ÿคฃ

I really love how you heard " Seunggi Oppa"๐Ÿคฉ

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 2

Guys if we look at Seunggi and Somin's schedules I think it's related, how do they manage time together hahahha.somin started shoot her drama i think october or november last year also seunggi get ready to mouse and start shooting maybe december, then somin finish this march when now she is still free.ย  Seunggi finished mouse today and his new project variety show will air in July, maybe it will start shooting in June I think this month Seunggi will use it for a break, and July Somin also started shooting his new film. Okey now my delulu after seunggi finished his mouse filming hahaha, holiday with somin in jeju๐Ÿ˜

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5

Girls, like @Seung-MinI also heard " Seungi Oppa" but it's not Sm' s voice, it's her friend' s voice ( I might be wrong)..I kept on replaying it ( I am sure she said oppa but not sure if it's seungi๐Ÿ˜‹) ,maybe @SGxSMย can help us.. May be I am dyingย  to hear seungi' s name from Sm๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I noticed her friend Choi ( lxchoi) was there.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 2
39 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

If you plan to watch MITH, someone shared this on twitter. A List of interesting episodes you can bingeย watch to refresh us during drought ๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank you @Seung-Min, I'm actually rewatching MITH reruns alternately with LF ๐Ÿ˜Š

23 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Seung-MinI also listened toย " lover" by Taylor Swift the whole day & night after knowing she might be dating with Sg ๐Ÿคฃ

I really love how you heard " Seunggi Oppa"๐Ÿคฉ

It's my LSS for a while๐Ÿคฃ.

This blueberry couple is really making us happily crazy ๐Ÿ˜. They keep the balance in today'sย  difficult situation.ย 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 4
6 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

maybe it will start shooting in June I think this month Seunggi will use it for a break, and July Somin also started shooting his new film. Okey now my delulu after seunggi finished his mouse filming hahaha, holiday with somin in jeju๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Still time for a special holiday in May! I do hope something is in store for us this May, even if it's just based on fortune-telling ๐Ÿคฃย 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Still time for a special holiday in May! I do hope something is in store for us this May, even if it's just based on fortune-telling ๐Ÿคฃย 

Yup... We just have to keep both our eyes and ears open ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. Hope to get good news soon ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 8
  • Party! 3
10 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

Guys if we look at Seunggi and Somin's schedules I think it's related, how do they manage time together hahahha.somin started shoot her drama i think october or november last year also seunggi get ready to mouse and start shooting maybe december, then somin finish this march when now she is still free.ย  Seunggi finished mouse today and his new project variety show will air in July, maybe it will start shooting in June I think this month Seunggi will use it for a break, and July Somin also started shooting his new film. Okey now my delulu after seunggi finished his mouse filming hahaha, holiday with somin in jeju๐Ÿ˜

Sorry @Seungmin fans, although you tried to be happy and hopeful that Lsg will spend holiday with Jsm in Jeju, ย my reaction is ๐Ÿ™ย  Because looking at their busy schedules, it seems there is no slowing down, especially on the part of Lsg. ย He keeps accepting projects one after another! ย But I want them to spend more time with each other, ย and start planning forย their life together; better still to get married already! ย Haha!!! ย 
Me and my illusions again.... sorryyyyyy

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Sad 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

Sorry @Seungmin fans, although you tried to be happy and hopeful that Lsg will spend holiday with Jsm in Jeju, ย my reaction is ๐Ÿ™ย  Because looking at their busy schedules, it seems there is no slowing down, especially on the part of Lsg. ย He keeps accepting projects one after another! ย But I want them to spend more time with each other, ย and start planning forย their life together; better still to get married already! ย Haha!!! ย 
Me and my illusions again.... sorryyyyyy

@LsgJsmย I still want to believe that they still manage to get time for each other.I believe if they really love each other they will find time to spend together.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Watch new eps of MITH eps 170-171 seunggi oppa have new habbit, when his eyes dazzled he like to do wink hahahhaa. He do it for 2 eps, and I just really believe now there a someone special for him even with his busy schedule there hook entertainment I think make him to rest, and different vibes with our seunggi too is just because love. Hoping the luckying girl is somin because they are really deserve each otherย  ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mouse bts are circulating in all forms of social media, and it is just so weird that til the last filming day i dont see chemistry between the girl and SG, he has more chemistry with the other guy. Though many starts creating the "babong" ship but I dont think its picking up. To tell you honestly, I'm a bit irritated with the girl from the beginning, because her being cool, childish, cowboy-easy loose girl attiutude is kind of "forced" for me that even SG didn't find amusing. He has great chemistry with most of his leading ladies but with this particular drama he doesn't really connect to his leading lady much. I cant help but compare them in Vincenzo's bts where every clip you'll see connection, natural chemistry specially off cam. And their shippers are really big now---i think I might jump in too in the next few days. Can't believe i'll be having more than one ship since I got hooked in k-world!ย 

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSMbabong couple is just like sister and brother even in BTS heheh, seunggi talk and treat her like his dongsaeng. And about Vincenzo SJK and LSG have different character too how treat their Co star, we can't compare their chemistry because in mouse and Vincenzo is totally different their romance. Vincenzo is more intimate and they have so much scenes together, babong couple romance is like punishment for bareum their scenes together to just little, that how moochi bareum bromance is more have chemistry too please just don't judging and support Lee seunggi gi and also his partner Co star and all people inside him ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

ย @Seungmin fansย excited to see her tomorrow. So, sheโ€™ll be presenting an award with Kim Ji Seok.
ย 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468643wpp/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-presenter-lineup

ย 

Hope Seung Gi will attend and win the prize.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Hopefully,ย we can see interactions between them, SeungMin in one frame... ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Hope she would be the one to present him the award ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Hope he wins... ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Los mouse bts estรกn circulando en todas las formas de redes sociales, y es tan extraรฑo que hasta el รบltimo dรญa de filmaciรณn no veo quรญmica entre la chica y SG, รฉl tiene mรกs quรญmica con el otro chico. Aunque muchos comienzan a crear la nave "babong", no creo que estรฉ mejorando. Para decirte honestamente, estoy un poco irritada con la chica desde el principio, porque su actitud de chica despreocupada, infantil y desenfadada es un poco "forzada" para mรญ que ni siquiera SG encontrรณ divertido. Tiene una gran quรญmica con la mayorรญa de sus protagonistas, pero con este drama en particular no se conecta mucho con su protagonista. No puedo evitar compararlos en los bts de Vincenzo, donde verรกs conexiรณn en cada clip, quรญmica natural especialmente fuera de la cรกmara. Y sus transportistas son realmente grandes ahora, creo que yo tambiรฉn podrรญa participar en los prรณximos dรญas. ยกNo puedo creer que voy a tener mรกs de un barco desde que me enganchรฉ a k-world!ย 

good night beautiful girls, I agree with you, I did not find any kind of chemistry with your co-star, sorry, instead with the actor if they had a lot of chemistry .. (bromance).ย  Soon we will see my SoMin I look forward to seeing her with a beautiful dress that highlights her beauty more So that SeungGi doesn't stop looking at her .. !!!ย ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

This is nice and even though SG will not attend Baeksang, for sure he will watch it and will see how pretty SM Is. Suzy will be one of the host and also Park Na Rae will be there too! This is exciting. I guess our saturday will be a bit busy. I really hope SG will attend! This is our only chance to get them in one event.ย 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 3