Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

It’s been fun shipping with you and meeting all of you guys. This haven has been my comfort these past months and I don’t know how had I survived the hard times if not for this ship. If only, they are a match made in heaven. Anyway,  let’s be happy with LSG. So sad for this ship. My heart breaks😭

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

I'm really sad right now that it didn't work out well with SG and SM, maybe there are a lot of reasons why, but we are sure of it that what's in LF was very special, Or maybe they remained friends after LF for whatever reason they have for the good of everyone involved. Let's support them individually, we don't know what the future holds. I am happy riding this ship and meeting you all.

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

Thanks so much for being here all this time everyone. Group hugs! I guess this is natural for shipper, to see that sometimes the ship we like didn't come materialized.

Let's wish both of them all the best separately in their own work & life. I will discontinue plan for LF rewatch & badge making.

It's also warm memories for me to have you all here. Take care, see you around. JH is big, there's plenty of thread forums for you guys to enjoy as well. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 9

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Thanks so much for being here all this time everyone. Group hugs! I guess this is natural for shipper, to see that sometimes the ship we like didn't come materialized.

Let's wish both of them all the best separately in their own work & life. I will discontinue plan for LF rewatch & badge making.

It's also warm memories for me to have you all here. Take care, see you around. JH is big, there's plenty of thread forums for you guys to enjoy as well. 

@SilverMoonTea..i don't think i can find such happy,lovely and friendly forum again...and i will not try since this is my first forum im just hoping this will not be my last..so happy to know all of you guys..we may not see each other we are here to confort and share lovely things together..i meet a new friend in person @Seung-Min...even this ship already sink..lets start our friendship for the memory of seungmin...😭😭😭😭see you all guys somewhere down this road of fangirling..💔💔💔💔

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

very sad for the news, I hope you continue to support Jung So Min and now that his drama MonthlyHouse is about to premiere, I was very happy to interact with all of you so beautiful,Take care. Very much, SoMin is a beautiful person and her prince charming will find that he loves her and loves her with everything she is ... !! 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Need to wait for his official stand, but today all the news reporting this :

If it's true, I can only say all the best for him. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.... 😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Maybe SoMin and Lee Seung Gi has something but did not work out because they seldom see each other. It's fun sharing thoughts with you all. Let us continue supporting Somin and Seung Gi no matter where their career lead them. They made us happy with LF and the feeling that we get from just watching them is really indescribable so I hope that we keep this as one of our good memories. It was nice meeting you all and talking to you in the absence of my friends around me, I have virtual friends who shares common opinion. See you again on our next shipping! God Bless Everyone.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

@Lin Mas LSG fan it is really a shocking news for me but it is all part of his plan to grow. Guess he was really inspired by his Masters in MITH just like Rain he has his own agency. I think he is also planning to settle down after he establish or before he establish his own agency. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Someone give that fortune teller a raise!

Very shocking news indeed. The earlier report said about a year of dating, but the agency's official statement said 5-6 months. If it's the latter, it feels kind of short. If all the crumbs we've gathered was actually for her, then I feel that the relationship could have been in the works for quite some time now. No one knows but them. Anyone know who she is and best shows of hers to check out? 

And is there official statement from SG's side yet?

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

I can't even focus on my work, I do not know I have mixed emotions. I feel happy that LSG is in a relationship but sad it is not SM. I literally acted like a fire broke out in our house when I heard this news!

@Warm Paws I think no statement heard from both agencies yet. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Nooooooo..I’m not going to say goodbye yet because I am still hoping for a RomCom with him and SM. They are not yet married anyway and the announcement will also mean, there’s no chance, his girlfriend will be working with him in a romcom. At least, his gf is not Yoona or Suzy, you know 😅. Nobody expected it and only those Airens who did not fall into shipping someone for SG will accept this news with a happy heart. I am truly sad but yeah..at least we know, why SG is happy nowadays. We are still right in our observation that he is in love but only not with the person we wished for. The timing of announcement is probably very well planned. Just right after Mouse.

Well, this is where our faith will be tested. 

Maybe, my real life outside this alternate world of fan girling has prepared me in this kind of surprise that I still see the bright light waiting outside the dark tunnel. For now, I will still keep on wishing for SGxSM romcom. 

For me, it is actually a good news and long time overdue for SG to leave Hook and build his own agency. What’s great in having his own agency is that he will be busy establishing a business and as the main artist in his agency, he will also work double time, accept more projects, to make sure that him leaving Hook Ent., is a smart choice. It’s not that I’m wishing that his starting-up a business will affect his current relationship (Tbh, that’s what I’m wishing…hahhaha). Well, they have a common hobby with his gf and that’s really an advantage. I really don’t know the actress. I still have to check google for her background 😅 but now I know that SG doesn’t really care about his gf’s fame etc.,He is more after with how she can relate with him. 

Moving on, I am still looking forward for SM’s Monthly House…and again, I’m not yet bidding goodbye, only see you again ☺️. I am always a SeungMin shipper and I will continue to be one until one of them will announce their Marriage to another person 🤣

I will still support Seung gi and So Min in their individual career. I will still watch out for their present and future projects. If there will be Lee-Lee marriage in the future then I won’t doubt SG’s decision when it comes to his personal life.   Why SG didn’t end up with SM? We really don’t know why. There are many factors. SM was in a relationship during LF or maybe SG want someone he can get along with his hobbies like golf 😂

I won’t say “thank you everyone” yet because it hurts me saying it more than the dating news itself. I spent so much of my time and heart in this forum and I really enjoyed all our conversations here fam. This makes my heart cry more than the dating news. 

This is so shocking for all of us and we were not expecting for a dating news this soon. However, we can consider this a blessing in disguise. Atleast, we didn’t have to wait for a year or two of hoping for SeungMin to be real. Atleast, we can rest for now but Nope..it will not stop me for wishing for a SeungMin drama. The last time I heard of a same surname couple, they divorced 😅 soooooo we really don’t know. Only time can tell. 

I still wish to join you girls in discussing MH and their individual projects. Only God knows who is the best for us and thus, for SeungMin. We only have to trust His will. 

Group hug my dear SeungMin fam 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ahuovg8x7yyar8eltd

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 4

So sad about this. We’re almost there about him doing a romcom next and wishing it would be with SM. I don’t know about the girl and I don’t want to read news about them anymore. My Seungmin heart breaks even more.Him dropping the bomb now , it’s hard to move on. Sorry guys, I just need to let this out.

I admire @Seung-Min’s fighting spirit. Wish I could do the same😢.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 7
  • Sad 4
23 minutes ago, Lin M said:

So this was the news for May😭😭😭, May I hate you 😭😭😭

So now I'm going to ship my girl with SIG 😈😈😈

Oh! I remember..so the fortune teller is right! We will have unexpected news this May. 

Surprise! Surprise! 🤦‍♀️😅

If there’s also a thing that I am very grateful in this forum, it is also to find a friend in  @Poisonous Ivy 👐😘. I am so excited to visit South Korea together with her someday. No goodbye. Just Hello for a new chapter.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 13

*Warning: long post ahead*

Hi girls! I have been a silent shipper since March 2021, but I created an account just now so I can finally comment here. I didn't create a JH account because I'm new to the kdrama world (thus, new to the shipping world) and I have no idea how these forums work. But I always keep tabs on this page. More than the shipping, I enjoy your bond here and I feel like everyone is so warm and nice. No hate and name-calling, just fun and loving shipping. That's why my heart breaks for today's news :cry:

I became a fan of SM when I saw her in My Father is Strange. I found her so beautiful and just by looking at her, her aura shows that she is a nice person. I loved her even more when I read that she comes from a chaebol family but she doesn't seem to live a flashy and glamorous life.

I initially shipped her with her ex LJ. But when I searched videos of her, I saw a clip from LF with SG and oh my, the chemistry!!! So I watched LF to see more of them. I also watched BTIMFL after (and it instantly became one of my fave kdramas!!!). I googled more of them because I was convinced they have something romantic going on between them. That's when I saw this group.

Like everyone here, I swooned and fell in love with every crumb and delulu. I also started to become a fan of SG. Checking the page everyday made me happy and it made me feel like I am a part of a secret group. That's why I knew I had to make an account today so I can finally virtually meet you all and share in today's heartbreak. *group hug*

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 3

I just wish someone from here would punch me, my mind is going crazy, this is my first time shipping my girl and now that I'm so invested in these two, I have started spewing nonsense like shipping her with SIG... Argh... What should I do? Hmmm... I'm going to watch her drama, D-day for the third time now to distract myself and girls watch this too to distract yourself 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi everyone! I am still at page 95 giggling and the news just slapped me 😭🤣. I still haven't finished back reading so I was still reading silently and did not create an account until now 😭. My seungmin heart hurts so much. What do I do? Hope there will still be a chance for seungmin, be it a kdrama, movie, or anything. I was sad that I am posting now that this ship will soon be ending, reading all of your crumbs entertained me and it feels like we are chatting in person. Everyone is warm here, I hope this forum will still continue, for my seungmin heart

By the way I made a simple fanart for them it's in youtube and instagram (@ranberry_art)

https://youtu.be/3lDyjMDcwrA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2PsBajRbC/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 11
  • Clapping Hands 3