Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Feeling awkward sad actually that this page is gone so quiet...have been reading those pages from the beginning since yesterday n I really can feel u all...i felt like U guys are mourning (i might have used really harsh word, I am sorry for that)... I don't want this page to stop here so I am going to see you all every now and then...ignore me if m bothering you guys think that m a 🐝 just buzzing around 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Sominah said:

Feeling awkward sad actually that this page is gone so quiet...have been reading those pages from the beginning since yesterday n I really can feel u all...i felt like U guys are mourning (i might have used really harsh word, I am sorry for that)... I don't want this page to stop here so I am going to see you all every now and then...ignore me if m bothering you guys think that m a 🐝 just buzzing around 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I still check on this forum secretly every other day...🤣🤣🤣 For me...I guess it's pointless to point any crumbs in the past now that the ship sunk.....

I agreed with all you girls tho that he liked her a lot back in LF days...It was so obvious and I was 100% sure that it was not just our delusional thinking. His body languages checked all 'how you can tell if he's into you' checklists.....but it was all pointless now to talk about the past. 🙂 

Who knows that it might actually be because of him that she looked awkward on Baeksang stage.....Her awkwardness there remind me of herself at LF press con. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

its been nearly 2 wks after the bomb...its shocked while still wana stay positive that SG and SM will meet again at the right time for sure if they are meant to be together :) 

just curious to find out that whenever there's sth special happening for SG, SM will update ig as story or post on the same day; below are just some obvious examples and not limited to these:

-15 Nov 2020: SG come back as singer and released new song

-10 Dec 2020: SG released his 7th album

-13 Jan 2021: SG's birthday; SM posted at midnight 

-13 May 2021: SG's got the Baeksang award; SM appeared in same event and looked conscious on stage

-24 May 2021: SG's dating rumour; SM post with :( in a forest

-5 Jun 2021: SG's 17th debut anniversary

are these really coincidence??? or just that i try to connect the two together?!:lol:

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, sg_sm said:

are these really coincidence??? or just that i try to connect the two together?!:lol:

@sg_sm it's still hard to totally erase/remove the connection about the two whenever we see something. hahaha! i admit, whenever i see posts about somin or seunggi, i check any related things but then i put a stop on my delulus because i know the truth. 😆 it's sad that our ship sank already but i thank you guys that somehow, you still visit here from time to time. 🤗 even though i want to totally forget about this seungmin ship, i can still see ig posts & youtube vids about them from time to time so... 🤷‍♀️😂 seungmin and you guys will be forever a part of my shipper heart. 😊

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Mylove said:

Hello Everyone, I've been lurking in this ship since the beginning. I never posted before because I respect Seunggi's privacy (though I was tempted a lot of time) as a fan I know how transparent he is as an entertainer. I'm sorry for not being able to control anymore and post it. 

Funny how all of us get shaken by the news, tbh i forgot about somin and been bottling how to accept it, not because of this ship but because of the situation. 
Now I understand, both have been telling us without doubt it's just we refuse to believe that this two beautiful souls is making their own epic kdrama 😂
This two people story is like a fiction but you can't deny the timeline, how perfect each puzzle on every situation. I refuse to believe that it's only delution, esp after looking how somin is at the preview of knowing brother, she feels like seunggi.

SeungGi failure was Lee DaIn, shin sung rok told us by asking if its the one he knows and he's been liking dain ig post since November. 
Then Dec 24 somin ig post#nottoday -athome happened. (this is how it started, i believe)
Somin ah, if your really reading this forum. Please wait for him, his stupid (i cannot believe I'm saying this) he was too impatient, we know but please wait for him. 🙏 

Damn this two have been dragging their love story since 2019 😢

(i just want to share this, now hiding on my cave again) my airen heart cannot spill everything 😂 lets love them silently so we wont get bashed by those fan who just want to believe the news, i watch sg and i believe only what his showing me. The man has been telling his airen his story but some refuse to analyse because it's his personal life, but his the one who's telling us to know him deeper so i don't think it matter. 

I believe on how I know his charater his a very straight forward man, he won't direct his fans to something that's not real, that's why his been telling us that he have someone since january. I also love how straightforward somin is esp during the news she really did post a picture of herself :( im sorry 😢 please wait for him. 

Seunggi oppa, somin unnie we are waiting patiently please take your time once again, we will always support you both. 

I'm not telling this because i want people to believe but i just need this off my head. If you ask me why the actress confirm the news if it's not true then my answer is a bad or good publication is still publication a nugu actress is now known as someone's lover 🙄 maybe she did not expect the backlash on her family side or she just want to ride the fame. You can see that seunggi, somin, dain has posted on their instagram days before the news, and only one woman is excited, i hope that if an airen is reading this please trust seunggi, he doesn't discriminate people his with. His only crime is his too impatient for everything, my worry now is if this two broke up or decided to take there time again. Please don't go somini 😢

I keep on reminding myself that this is a public space i cannot spill whatever i pleased to protect them both. I'm sorry once again if i offend anyone esp on seunggi side, i just need to vent out. 

somehow I feel the same about SG that he is too impatient, also m not very much into him so I cannot judge him exactly, but whatever I have seen in LF i felt that he is totally curious about Somin... And totally into her... He wanted her to notice him...he waited for her reactions... And about Somin I think she is totally opposite to SG, she is way too patient, otherwise she wouldn't have waited for LJ, or she wouldn't have waited for 9 long years for her father to accept what she chose to do in her life... Or she wouldn't have been able to keep her personal life so guarded... (i have been trying to know about her being Chaebol or not but there is no trace) 

I always thought (purely my delusions) that he definitely tried to pursue her but in wrong time, when she was officially committed and she declined or have her reasons not to reciprocate his feelings...  And because there is the a buzz about their chemistry and all and maybe this is the reason that she has to go through that break-up(she totally looked invested and happy in that relationship so I don't think she actually initiated the break-up)... He(SG) might have tried again but she might be in too pain to jump on to another relationship and she might be also very conscious that accepting SG is proving someone Right...She seems very character conscious(I feel she will bear the pain over happiness when its comes to her character and principles...she looks simple and easy but she is one tough nut to crack...as per my experience in life some of those sweet and simple people are very adamant and tough from inside they don't display it often but when time comes nothing can change thier descison... Somin seems one of them - again totally my assumption and observation)... And this might have hurt his impatient heart and that of his male ego and gone to other woman instead of waiting for her... (as I don't find any other connection with her than golf which don't even sound convincing that you fell in love because of common hobby... I don't think SG is a person who actually don't see other aspects but only GOLF)

Hey m not trying to be a Somin's advocate or Judging SG... It's purely a thought that came across my mind... Not trying to hurt any of you... I love Somin n I like SG... Both of them are  DAEBAK combination either on screen or real life... I will be happy if they find happiness in each other... Or even they work together in future... 

But whatever they chose in life we must respect...they are also human...and grown ups who knows what they want in thier life... So no fan should dictate thier life...They worked hard to reach our heart we must let them be happy... 

And that Me pro Somin says at last that Nothing and no one should be around her if they hurt her in anyways... 

• Like 11
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 hours ago, Mylove said:

Hello Everyone, I've been lurking in this ship since the beginning. I never posted before because I respect Seunggi's privacy (though I was tempted a lot of time) as a fan I know how transparent he is as an entertainer. I'm sorry for not being able to control anymore and post it. 

Funny how all of us get shaken by the news, tbh i forgot about somin and been bottling how to accept it, not because of this ship but because of the situation. 
Now I understand, both have been telling us without doubt it's just we refuse to believe that this two beautiful souls is making their own epic kdrama 😂
This two people story is like a fiction but you can't deny the timeline, how perfect each puzzle on every situation. I refuse to believe that it's only delution, esp after looking how somin is at the preview of knowing brother, she feels like seunggi.

SeungGi failure was Lee DaIn, shin sung rok told us by asking if its the one he knows and he's been liking dain ig post.
Then Dec 24 somin ig post#nottoday -athome happened. (this is how it started, i believe)
Somin ah, if your really reading this forum. Please wait for him, his stupid (i cannot believe I'm saying this) he was too impatient, we know but please wait for him. 🙏 

Damn this two have been dragging their love story since 2019 😢

(i just want to share this, now hiding on my cave again) my airen heart cannot spill everything 😂 lets love them silently so we wont get bashed by those fan who just want to believe the news, i watch sg and i believe only what his showing me. The man has been telling his airen his story but some refuse to analyse because it's his personal life, but his the one who's telling us to know him deeper so i don't think it matter. 

I believe on how I know his charater his a very straight forward man, he won't direct his fans to something that's not real, that's why his been telling us that he have someone since january. I also love how straightforward somin is esp during the news she really did post a picture of herself :( im sorry 😢 please wait for him. 

Seunggi oppa, somin unnie we are waiting patiently please take your time once again, we will always support you both. 

I'm not telling this because i want people to believe but i just need this off my head. If you ask me why the actress confirm the news if it's not true then my answer is a bad or good publication is still publication a nugu actress is now known as someone's lover 🙄 maybe she did not expect the backlash on her family side or she just want to ride the fame. You can see that seunggi, somin, dain has posted on their instagram days before the news, and only one woman is excited, i hope that if an airen is reading this please trust seunggi, he doesn't discriminate people his with. His only crime is his too impatient for everything, my worry now is if this two broke up or decided to take there time again. Please don't go somini 😢

I keep on reminding myself that this is a public space i cannot spill whatever i pleased to protect them both. I'm sorry once again if i offend anyone esp on seunggi side, i just need to vent out. 

Hi @Mylove i love your name 😍, I am a bit confused about what you said but totally understood you somehow. Well, we want it to leave it to the stars for these two. There are different opinions issued here and there after the news but I always believe that not everything that we heard or read are true. I like that you vent out what's on your mind hehe. 

If the stars align for SeungMin, then let fate and destiny do its course. Meanwhile, we will just support them individually, those two are very talented artists and it's a waste to ignore 😁.

Hello to everyone 🥰

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

hello good afternoon girls @Mylove Thanks for posting, I understand your feelings at a certain point.But personally you left me more confused, what I understood is that SG and his girlfriend have a relationship, but at the same time I understood that it is not formal And why do you say that SoMin has to wait for SG there I didn't understand that point? Please explain to me, yes please .. !! 🤞🙏🙏👏🌹

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Mylove said:

I'm sorry girls I feel like I don't understand everything, I needed to delete my post because I feel like I've only see everything one sided. Apologies.

Your post proved that how much u shipped for them... And seriously nothing was wrong in that... It's just we all looked at it with our point of view... And each of one have different perspective 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Finally I'm back 😁😁😁. Thank you @Sominah for keeping this and the other neighborhood alive and kicking 😘😘😘. I have been so busy for the last week so I just drop anything I find here and there without joining the conversation, sorry again 🙏🙏🙏. But I'm happy that this forum is still active after everything that happened. I feel sorry though for SG for his love isn't appreciated. And welcome @Mylove to this group... 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Finally I'm back 😁😁😁. Thank you @Sominah for keeping this and the other neighborhood alive and kicking 😘😘😘. I have been so busy for the last week so I just drop anything I find here and there without joining the conversation, sorry again 🙏🙏🙏. But I'm happy that this forum is still active after everything that happened. I feel sorry though for SG for his love isn't appreciated. And welcome @Mylove to this group... 🥳🥳🥳

Welcome back @Lin M...missed your presence... khamsahamnida 😍😍😍

Yes bit silence here but I didn't stop peeking here n there... Hoping this to continue even the ship hasn't sailed🙁🙁🙁... Yes it's unfortunate his love isn't appreciated but sorry I maybe cruel here, I don't feel that bad... Sorry airiens. Jashmahamnida🙏🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for welcoming me back @Sominah😘😘😘. Though I am with you in regards not being sorry for him, but can't help thinking what @Mylove said that he is impatient with him going on with his love, which makes me question whether he truly like SM or not, because if he did he would have waited for her since she just broke up with her then bf. If anyone saw the reading done on him and his gf now, it seems shaky, and if I'm in SM place, sorry but I wouldn't take an impatient man too in my life... 😤😤😤. If you truly love someone you'd be willing to wait no matter what after knowing their personal life as it's not personal, being a celebrity surely have it's demerits and I really pity them. It's like they don't have any private life anymore 🥺🥺🥺

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
58 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Thank you for welcoming me back @Sominah😘😘😘. Though I am with you in regards not being sorry for him, but can't help thinking what @Mylove said that he is impatient with him going on with his love, which makes me question whether he truly like SM or not, because if he did he would have waited for her since she just broke up with her then bf. If anyone saw the reading done on him and his gf now, it seems shaky, and if I'm in SM place, sorry but I wouldn't take an impatient man too in my life... 😤😤😤. If you truly love someone you'd be willing to wait no matter what after knowing their personal life as it's not personal, being a celebrity surely have it's demerits and I really pity them. It's like they don't have any private life anymore 🥺🥺🥺

Well said, yeah it is cruel n shaking the response he is getting overall... Have seen that truck with msg, that's truly demeaning, the man who is loved by so many suddenly demanded to answer for his personal life n choice which actually is nobodies business...n he is not the one who cheated on people... But somehow as a woman I also cannot accept the impatient person who just jumped into another relationship instead of waiting...if he really has any feeling...and waiting for him somehow I may insult my own self...thats why the big NO NO from me... But if there is true feelings/love for someone, it always overshadow/overpower your brain and then there comes 'Forgiveness'... If your love is true...no matter how far it goes it will come back to you... I want to believe in these rosy words only if she has feelings for him n wants him to come back.. If she is willing to accept him... As I don't want her to be hurt anyways... My fangirling heart❤❤ also m older to her I may sound over protective 👀👀👓👓

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Is it a salt on wound or someone's unfulfilled wish... Don't get me wrong... Even I am not that hard of a shipper but somehow I started to feeling for these two... Arggghhhh.... song is very good though... 

i think the yt owner is just a seunggi fan. hehehe. upon checking her page haha, she also has videos of the gf and other screen partners of sg. 😊

thanks @Sominah for being active here and in SMs thread 😊

• Like 5
1 hour ago, somin_love said:

i think the yt owner is just a seunggi fan. hehehe. upon checking her page haha, she also has videos of the gf and other screen partners of sg. 😊

thanks @Sominah for being active here and in SMs thread 😊

yes, felt so but why now(vids r recent- after the announcement) maybe not happy with current scenario 🤔🤔🤔

my happiness being here so pleasure is all mine 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 5