hello good night beautiful girls .. !! go to the official page of Cosmopolitan and like the photos of SoMin please ๐Ÿ™

Like their photos and a little message of affection ..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ€

Beautiful photos and the one of the apples caught my attention ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽย 

ย 

Edited by Diva
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

Guys did you see this?ย 

IMG-20210421-072753.jpg

IMG-20210421-072721.jpg

When I sawย SM agency upload photos of SM photoshoots, somehow this reminded me of what ย SG's agency did the day before. they upload some photo of SG with several food truck view days ago. I mean,ย SM could have uploaded photos of her photoshoots on herย personal IG account like other artists do, but she didn't (or maybe in a few days she will do it) andย herย agency decided to handle it (representing SM upload photos of photoshoots)

ย 

I see a similarity in this habit.ย if I'm not mistaken 1-2 days before SG agency did the same thing. Its looks likeย our blueberry couple really wanted to take a break on their social media.

ย 

by the way, nowย is already the end of the month, soon will comeย May. Is it just me here whoย waiting to see if something will happen in May related to SG SM (as the fortune teller said) if something happens I hope it's a good thing for them and will get a positive response from K-netz

ย 

ย 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 8
  • Party! 1
11 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Ocultar contenidos

Chicos, ยฟvieron esto?ย 

IMG-20210421-072753.jpg

IMG-20210421-072721.jpg

Cuando vi a la agencia SM subir fotos de sesiones de fotos de SM, de alguna manera esto me recordรณ lo que hizo la agencia de SG el dรญa anterior. subieron una foto de SG con varias vistas de food truck hace dรญas. Quiero decir, SM podrรญa haber subido fotos de sus sesiones de fotos en su cuenta personal de IG como lo hacen otros artistas, pero no lo hizo (o tal vez en unos dรญas lo harรก) y su agencia decidiรณ manejarlo (representando a SM subiendo fotos de sesiones de fotos)

ย 

Veo una similitud en este hรกbito. si no me equivoco, 1-2 dรญas antes de que la agencia SG hiciera lo mismo. Parece que nuestra pareja de arรกndanos realmente querรญa tomarse un descanso en sus redes sociales.

ย 

por cierto, ahora ya es fin de mes, pronto llegarรก mayo. ยฟSoy solo yo aquรญ que estoy esperando a ver si sucederรก algo en mayo relacionado con SG SM (como dijo la adivina)? Si algo sucede, espero que sea algo bueno para ellos y obtenga una respuesta positiva de K-netz.

ย 

ย 

I don't believe much in fortune-telling, but let's hope with a lot of faith that really good happens for both of them SoMin and SeungGi forever ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑโ˜˜๏ธ

• Like 8

@Sosomingiย Somin posted her pictures... pretty..

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6r1NTF_9y/?igshid=s3pxkyawvq6g

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6rP7cFfow/?igshid=10la5aq1nhfrp

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6q2mZFExS/?igshid=1noeblz0ofw0x

ย 

@Diva, @SosomingiYeah, I donโ€™t believe much with fortune telling. But, would be happy to hear anyย good news aboutย them, or any clearerย hints for us.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 9
  • Party! 1
8 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Estoy muy contento de que SM haya publicado en IG. Debe haber estado ocupada con las fotografรญas. ยกTan bonita y en tono verde pepinillo! :)ย 

is that color in fashion? Why also SG, in Mouse he brings an olive green suit, in fact, you can see in the photographs he appears with two suits, one green and the same as SM and the other SG suit dark gray color . oh I'm wrongย 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Seungmin fans said:

Can someone tell me what the fortune teller about seungmin?ย 

this is one of them.ย ย @Poisonous Ivyย asked someone to translate and here I captured the translation.

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

There is another lady that predicted the goodnews will come after May.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BhWb2x2FvtQ&feature=youtu.be

ย 

Here another lady (couldnโ€™t find the yt link), but I captured the comments before.ย 
So there were three ladies.

spacer.png

02-D1-E6-F8-8-EAC-4-EE3-921-C-788108-B5-

ย 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 6
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

this is one of them.ย ย @Poisonous Ivyย asked someone to translate and here I captured the translation.

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

There is another lady that predicted the goodnews will come after May.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BhWb2x2FvtQ&feature=youtu.be

ย 

Here another lady (couldnโ€™t find the yt link), but I captured the comments before.ย 
So there were three ladies.

spacer.png

02-D1-E6-F8-8-EAC-4-EE3-921-C-788108-B5-

ย 

@LFCoupleThank you for this..OMG ..im so happy reading this..God please let this happen for the two lovely persons we love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜..๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
Spoiler

In these rings I will believeย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

IMG-20210421-152632.jpg

GG ring and thisย discret and elegant beautifulย ring...ย 

ย 

They're both dating someone, let's hopeย ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SGxSMย yeah.. iam curious about this GG ring.ย SM likes wearingย tiny or unique rings for herย accessories, and I see she often changes her ring styles. but she always wears this GG ring for the last few months. This must be not just an ordinary ring, if not because SM really likes this ring model, it must be because this ring is aย gift from someone special and haveย specific meaning (as serious relationship ties maybe ๐Ÿ˜)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

@Sosomingiย yeah my hunch screaming that it's not an ordinary ring

ย 

Seung gi filmed the latest episode of MITH on 5/6th april, So min posted her story with crowns and captions "so excited" On 6th april, all her staff went to Jeju on 7th april... And while filming jipsabu Seung gi said he desperatly wants to travel at Jeju. My hunch is also screaming here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 4