9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

WOnderful summarization of ep 7 @ishipSGxSMย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ just what I also wanted to say. SG's stares at the end of Ep.7 really gave him away and he cant take it back, really! He just showed the world how he had fallen for SM, big time! And they way he said "the kids are lovely" it's like he needed to say something because of how lovestruck he was with SM. He cant say "you're lovely" but their exchanged of smiles says it all. They knew who's lovely. Ep.7 is the beginning of more uncontrolled sweet interactions of seungmin, really. And I think that scene (car scene back home) just really what captured most of the viewers, and maybe the reason, if you noticed PD Nim didn't let SM and SG in one car after this as it captures a lot of intrigues and speculations that will steer away from the show's main focus (the kids).ย 

i agree with you @Myshipperheart_SGSMย all of us felt that for sure. SG can't contain his admiration for SM anymore. and probably SM to SG too.ย :wow:

yes, i agree also with you about the PD. that might be the case. as well as when SG followed SM when she was about to get the puppies. SG wants to join herย but he never got the chance to join SM.

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
39 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

also SM, right? she fixes her bangs or sometimes tuck her hair behind her ears.ย 

ย 

Especially during the first meeting at her parent's house. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Happy rewatching of ep 7 too... ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Thank you! And congratulations on the promotion! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

@pokepoย I really can relate with you. If I donโ€™t rewatch LF or visit hereย before I sleep, I tend to think about Mouse and find myself scared with the dark or disturbed with how psychopath thinks and I even start thinking if I have the tendency to become aggressive and act like a psychopathย if provoked ๐Ÿคฃ.

ย 

@Lin Mย At one point, I even tried looking at the rear view mirror and mimicked how SG looked at SM and the kids ๐Ÿ˜‚ Even thoughย I really donโ€™t have the habit of looking at the mirror while talking and driving. I just talk..a lot ๐Ÿ˜„...but I donโ€™t look at the rearview...I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me but I find it distracting andย uncomfortable. Onceย I was a passenger and the driver looked at the mirror while talking to me and I felt uneasy. Maybe, some people really want to meet oneโ€™s eye when talking but I only do that to people close to me. Well, itโ€™s just me. Maybe a long time SG fan here can share if SG really has the habit of looking at the rearview when talking?ย I can remember few occasions though, both in MITH and Home town flex that he didย look at the rearview mirror while talking. Not sure though if itโ€™s requiredย when tapingย inside a vehicle or just depends to the actorโ€™s habit. Nonetheless, I agree with you all. How SG looked at SM here never fails to give butterflies in myย stomach no matter how many times I have watched this scene.

ย 

Bravo and Thank youย @ishipSGxSMย for your detailed observations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย 

And congratulations @SilverMoonTeaย for being promoted as a full moderator ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿช…ย 

ย 

Well deserved and I will be forever grateful to you ๐Ÿ˜˜

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866vfry89t7wxolgltol

ย 

ย 

Edited by Seung-Min
To Congratulate our Moderator
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
11 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

And congratulations @SilverMoonTeaย for being promoted as a full moderator ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿช…ย 

ย 

Well deserved and I will be forever grateful to you ๐Ÿ˜˜

congratulations @SilverMoonTeaย ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

thanks again for bringing us all together ๐Ÿค—

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Seung-Minย i think it's normal to look at the rear view mirror when driving, but the reaction on the driver's face depends on the person he is talking to and the topic they are talking about. When SG was driving in MITH his facial expression was not like with LF.ย  He is different in LF.ย 

ย 

@Lin MLSG frequently stroke his hairย too in Twogether variety show perhaps because of his long hair. I remember once he washed his hair in LF i do not know if it's an indirect promotionย  of the product or he just really wants to look good in front of SM.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Congratulation dear @SilverMoonTea for being promote as a full moderator ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณย thank you for creating a special forum about SG SM. This forum is really a place for us shippers to share information and crumb. Before I found this forum, I thought I was the only one who sensed something between SG SM. this forum is my happy pills ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, Jed2012 said:

LSG frequently stroke his hairย too in Twogether variety show perhaps because of his long hair.

Yeah, I noticed this too in Twogether. The shooting was around the same time asย Little Forest.

ย 

Havenโ€™t had a chance to rewatch episode 7, but you guys did amazing with all the recaps... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

Looking forward for tonight MITH. Our Seung Gi looks glowing here.. enjoying KJK singing Bruno Mars song - Just the Way You Are..

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNyYgLrpUzX/?igshid=1he0xwnvga08q

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 3
  • Heart Eyes 6
Hace 20 horas, SilverMoonTea dijo:

Episodio 6

ยกLa famosa fiesta de barro ya estรก aquรญ! Es encantador cรณmo SM simplemente dibuja un corazรณn en la cara de Brooke y pide mostrรกrselo a SG ... Siempre sentรญ que estaba enviando un mensaje jaja ...ย 

ย 

20210417-150356.jpg

ย 

ย  Revelar contenidos ocultos

20210417-150425.jpg

ย 

Mira lo felices que estรกn ...

20210417-150452.jpg

ย 

Y es muy divertido cuando SG habla de la vida amorosa de Yi Han con SM. Se imagina cรณmo saldrรก en el futuro lols ... y sintiรณ que es del tipo que lo darรก todo.ย 

ย 

20210417-150515.jpg

ย 

Me encanta la vista de su espalda y camisa blanca a juego.

ย  Revelar contenidos ocultos

20210417-150534.jpg

ย 

Feliz de volver a ver el ep 7 tambiรฉn ... ๐Ÿฅฐ

Buenas noches chicas hermosas, SoMin le hizo a Brooke algunos corazones para que SeungGi los viera, un mensaje subliminal y luego SeungGi le devolviรณ el corazรณn tambiรฉn a travรฉs de Brooke coincidencia o el destino. algo que observรฉ de cada uno, cuando hicieron sus mensajes subliminales a travรฉs de los corazones, fue su reacciรณn de SM espero mirรกndolo, hasta que se volviรณ su reacciรณn de SoMin fue espectacular y la de SG cuando tambiรฉn espero que le entregue mi corazรณn La miro y me agacho para no mostrar su gran sonrisa ... pero se nota en su rostro lo feliz que estaba .. !!! No puedo poner la imagen de la reacciรณn de los dos, en el momento de los corazones, pero aquรญ todos sabemos cรณmo reaccionaron.ย ย 

Edited by Diva
  • Like 5
Spoiler

Looking forward for tonight MITH. Our Seung Gi looks glowingย here.. enjoying KJK singing Bruno Mars song - Just the Way Youย Are..

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNyYgLrpUzX/?igshid=1he0xwnvga08q

ย 

spacer.png

what I write may not have anything to do with our discussion in this forum, but I want to share it because I am very happy. when last night while sleeping I had a dream and SG was in my dream, he speak use my country language, in fact the voice was completely similar to what I heard in dramas and MITH. he even washed the dirt on my face with his hands ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very boyfriend material, just likeย romance scenes in drama ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜Œ This is the most beautiful dream in my life.ย now I know how SM felt when SG touched her pretty face ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
17 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I always love this scene! I always pointed this out here everytime I watched Ep.7, I dont know if SG intentionally graze on SM's hand when he picked up the corn. Or it's just the angle that seems he touched her hand. And also, how cute that SM followed behind SG when he placed the casserole in the trunk, you can see her bag. Why the need to stand next to him, right?ย 

giphy.gif

ย Hi girls! Wow thanks for the EP 7 analysis โค๏ธ @ishipSGxSM

ย 

@SilverMoonTeaย congratulations! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

ย 

Hehe Btw, I noticedย it before but forgot to share. Is it just me or SM hands move a little when SG took the corn to Grace? Looks like SG hands touched SMโ€™s. ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yes i've a lot of posts for today's episode and he looks very different. An aura of a happy and contented person. I just wonder what really makes him in that disposition nowadays. I remembered hyun bin in him. Before the revelation of their relationship, us, binjin shippers noticed his very obvious happy aura. He's looking younger, always smiling, happy aura and the way he dresses also changed. A look of a person inlove---just what SG is now. Looking younger, very happy and always upbeat, blooming and so pull together.ย 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 7

BREAKING NEWS!

ย 

โ€œSince we value so much your sincere love towards us, we would like to give you the first hand information and be the first to let you know our happiness. It is of great joy to inform you that I (Lee Seunggi) am now engaged with Kim Yoon Ji also known as Jung So Min after 4 years of relationship that we both strived to keep personal and private. As we bring this relationship to the next level, we wish for your warm support and blessings.โ€

ย 

Note: This is just a Drill ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ๏ธ Sorry girls, missing them makes me crazyย ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 3
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

BREAKING NEWS!

ย 

โ€œSince we value so much your sincere love towards us, we would like to give you the first hand information and be the first to let you know our happiness. It is of great joy to inform you that I (Lee Seunggi) am now engaged with Kim Yoon Ji also known as Jung So Min after 4 years of relationship that we both strived to keep personal and private. As we bring this relationship to the next level, we wish for your warm support and blessings.โ€

ย 

Note: This is just a Drill ๐Ÿ˜†โœŒ๏ธ Sorry girls, missing them makes me crazyย ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@Seung-MinWish your announcement comes true.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

BREAKING NEWS!

ย 

ย 

4 years way too much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I love it๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Clapping Hands 1