Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

5 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

thank you for the pic @SGxSM

and i think it is SM's turn in throwing crumbs at us since i guess SG is very busy at the moment .. and that's the possible reason why she looked lonely in her ig post today :thinking:

Yeah she's clearly throwing crumbs 😁 Lonely on the picture but happy in her heart. That's what I feel 🥰

• Like 4

This is episode 4, so while SM was in this position, SG was watching her and the kids. Hmmm... what a pleasant view SG, and you'll hear SG's laugh in the background. So he was really watching SM trying to do yoga with the kids (but she failed here) while he's eating breakfast with LSJ. 

7-F0-B5256-3-C55-4-E3-E-A490-3-BEBE171-B

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 6

So he can read our comments hoping for seungmin moments then? I like that ig poster overlendd in ig, she god juicy uploads always, and the music its so SM. And of course SM's mannerism of cover-mouth-when-laughing, perfectly mirrored by her bf 😊 

can anyone here tell us if before LF does he laugh like that? Covering his mouth? Or he just picked it up when he met and fell in love with SM?

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi everyone im not that active in giving comments but i read everything you have shared,and comments,i saw this.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-so-min-to-cameo-on-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho

I hope So Min will accept this cameo role..i was so happy reading this because this is under tvn and mouse is also tvn so there is a chance that on the awards night held every December,a chance SM and SG will be attending the awarding

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
20 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Hi everyone im not that active in giving comments but i read everything you have shared,and comments,i saw this.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-so-min-to-cameo-on-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho

I hope So Min will accept this cameo role..i was so happy reading this because this is under tvn and mouse is also tvn so there is a chance that on the awards night held every December,a chance SM and SG will be attending the awarding

Nice news ☺ thank you for sharing

I hope that So min's drama will air soon 

• Like 5

Hello everyone..hello seungmin shipper 😍😍 i'm new here. I read all comment on this forum just like a love letter..hahaha 

Love it somuch. I'am happy find this forum..finally i'm not feeling lonely anymore to ship SM & SG sweet couple. I still hope someday they will end up together as a couple. I watch LF so many time & still smiling see SG eye glance to SM 😍.  

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 9
24 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Hello everyone..hello seungmin shipper 😍😍 i'm new here. I read all comment on this forum just like a love letter..hahaha 

Love it somuch. I'am happy find this forum..finally i'm not feeling lonely anymore to ship SM & SG sweet couple. I still hope someday they will end up together as a couple. I watch LF so many time & still smiling see SG eye glance to SM 😍.  

welcome to our seungmin haven @Sosomingi enjoy! and if you find anything about seungmin, feel free to post also for our happiness and sanity 😆

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Welcome 😍

Make yourself at home

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

@Sosomingi welcome to our ship girl. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments about our lovely SeungMin couple.  The more the merrier.  You will not be lonely anymore shipping SeungMin 'coz even craziest delulu is welcome here hahaha. JUST HAVE SOME ASPIRIN WITH YOU hahaha. See you around here! :smile: 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 5

I came back with another delulu 😅

We talk about Jung Ba reum's pyjama yesterday, about the bears. 

But his sweater got all my attention too.

The words are "Love sharing shop"

I notice the color (So min's color) and also the drawing. This is a candy floss seller 🍭

And on 27th february, So min posted a picture from her fan cafe with the caption 🍭 she thanked them for the candy floss. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLx3B14lZsr/?igshid=640039o5ast7

Funny coincidence again like "Modu's daily"

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i also have some delulu moment here @SGxSM 😆

i saw this post of kim ji seok. i assume he's in monthly house taping on this post. when i saw the dog, i immediately thought that it's perro. hahaha! so maybe perro is also in the shooting site with his mom 😜😆

spacer.png

Looks like Perro (delulu) but who knows? maybe Dad pickle green dropped by at the filming site of Mom pickle green  :laugh:

34 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I came back with another delulu 😅

We talk about Jung Ba reum's pyjama yesterday, about the bears. 

But his sweater got all my attention too.

The words are "Love sharing shop"

I notice the color (So min's color) and also the drawing. This is a candy floss seller 🍭

And on 27th february, So min posted a picture from her fan cafe with the caption 🍭 she thanked them for the candy floss. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLx3B14lZsr/?igshid=640039o5ast7

Funny coincidence again like "Modu's daily"

hmmm sweet coincidence there :heart:

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
15 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

can anyone here tell us if before LF does he laugh like that? Covering his mouth? Or he just picked it up when he met and fell in love with SM?

As far as i know, he used to clap while laughing hard but not covering his mouth.. i watched his old VS and im certain he does not cover that way.. but now i noticed he frequently does that covering..  

And my delulu is telling me he just picked it from SM..

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

Girls... tell me its this just my delulu or one of you also think same like me?.

Did all of you watch variety show hometown flex? . Many time i see SG on that VS he repeatly look to his phone. Just like SG doing now days.

Why i always thinking... maybe when this 2 hometown flex man working on the VS, they have talk about SM when camera off (we now that this hyung agency is same with SM, hehe). Or maybe this hyung being SG & SM matchmaker 😂😂 

I will say once again...its just my delulu right?? 🙈

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Wow.... Is that Perro? Hahaha! Hmmm... he looks like perro, so much of a coincedence. Hahaha! Even if it's not perro, the fact that it looks like Perro, SM or SG will surely trigger their memories. 

Anyway, I like the screenshot of this IG owner. This was when SM reached over to adjust LSJ's script so he can read properly. And noticed SG's discreet look. He didn't move his head to look what was SM's doing, but just his eyes. Haha! These two are so obvious that something's going on between them no matter how hard they hide. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-11-at-3-55-07-PM.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2