Jump to content
The Members Shop has successfully been updated! ×

Douse Mou Nigerarenai どうせもう逃げられない [JP Drama 2021]


SilverMoonTea

Recommended Posts

Can't Run Away from Love

 

X6Dld-4c.jpg

 

Nodakura Naho has been longing for an ordinary life as an office lady, but she couldn’t seem to get a job offer. In order to make ends meet, for the time being, she decides to interview for a part-time job at a design company called Solo Design Office. On her way there, Naho encounters a man and a woman having a lover’s quarrel. In order to shake off the woman, the man grabs Naho, who just happens to be there, and says she’s his new girlfriend. Naho gets angry and instinctively pushes him away. When she later arrives at Solo Design Office for her interview, she realizes that the man she had met earlier is in fact the company’s president Sakisaka Takumi. Despite all that happened, Naho somehow gets hired and starts working as a part-timer at the company…
(Source: MBS) 

 

Native Title: どうせもう逃げられない
Also Known As: I Can't Escape Anymore , Can't Run Away Anyway , Can't Run Away from Love
Screenwriter & Director: Kawahara Yo
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Tags: Hardworking Female Lead, Designer, Playboy Male Lead, Office Worker, Pranks, Office Romance, Adapted From A Manga 
Country: Japan
Type: Drama
Episodes: 9
Aired: Sep 16, 2021 - Nov 11, 2021
Aired On: Thursday
Original Network: MBS
Duration: 30 min.

 

20210928-222359.png

 

Cast :

 

WD1Wp-3m.jpg

 

20210928-221216.jpg

 

main.jpg

 

Twitter | Website Official | Instagram

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment

The FL is quite naive and too kind. The ML quite problematic too. He seems trying hard to look like a playboy, perhaps to disguise his trauma of losing someone. He played a lot of prank to her but he protected her from the bad friend who tricked her. The kiss in ending of ep 2, actually kind of harassment I would say... 😅 I'll check some few episodes to see where this goes. So far quite cliche, but drama is aesthetically pleasing, and the OST is quite nice too.

 

This is my 3rd drama from the actor Shirasu Jin that I watched. I Don't Love You Yet is his best drama, Bokura wa Koi Hetasugiru is different kind of J drama, and I finished both dramas.  

  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment

@SilverMoonTeayes! I agree with you that the kiss at the end of ep 2 would be deemed harassment. Lol

 

I find the FL very naive while I don’t quite understand the ML. It seems to me that he tries to keep himself from getting into a serious relationship. Perhaps, like you said, he’s previously been hurt. He keeps crossing the line with Naho though. 
 

I like this one so far so I’m going to keep watching. 
 

Ps. 
I also loved him in I Don’t Love You Yet. 

  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Link to comment

Episode 4.... I am so curious to find out the story behind the scar!

 

Sakisaka obviously likes Naho but is holding back for some reason. I love that he was willing to protect her at all costs. I also admired the fact that despite being so naive, she still had the smarts to recognize that her ex was taking advantage of Sakisaka and she made it so that Sakisaka didn't have to be bullied. 

 

I am so sad about her hair but I have to say she's so pretty that she looks great even with short hair.

 

The preview for ep 5 looks interesting. Can't wait for Sakisaka to admit to himself how much he likes Naho.

  • Like 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay so it looks like Sakisaka is finally opening up to Naho and I am so glad they are finally together. I have to say though that the story telling for this drama at times feels disjointed. Sakisaka goes from telling his friend that he can’t see himself being happy with anyone and then the next thing you see is him kissing Naho and then they’re sitting at the field together and him asking her to stay with him. I wish the drama did a better job of showing us the progression of growth with Sakisaka. 
 

at times I also feel frustrated with Naho because she seems to blindly like Sakisaka with no explanation for why she likes him so much despite everything.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Link to comment
On 9/28/2021 at 9:54 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This is my 3rd drama from the actor Shirasu Jin that I watched. I Don't Love You Yet is his best drama, Bokura wa Koi Hetasugiru is different kind of J drama, and I finished both dramas.  

So this is one of the three dramas you mentioned that you're currently watching.

 

I am bored waiting Momose-Okada, so I think to watch some jdramas now, tried a random one just now, I forgot the title but it's one from your thread I know, lols. And it's more annoying, could it be this one more annoying than that? 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So this is one of the three dramas you mentioned that you're currently watching.

 

I am bored waiting Momose-Okada, so I think to watch some jdramas now, tried a random one just now, I forgot the title but it's one from your thread I know, lols. And it's more annoying, could it be this one more annoying than that? 

I think the other one is slightly better than this. The actor and his manager jdrama. Tsumari Suki something. This one the guy kind of abusive in my opinion haha... the girl irritate me to no end 😅😂 She's being forced kissed and she said thank you. I'm quite disturbed by it. So... well... 

 

But the other drama also have problem, Tsumari Suki, the guy continue lying non stop. He keep tricking her and it's also annoyed me. So maybe let's stick to waiting Shu and Akiha :lol:

 

  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think the other one is slightly better than this. The actor and his manager jdrama. Tsumari Suki something. This one the guy kind of abusive in my opinion haha... the girl irritate me to no end 😅😂 She's being forced kissed and she said thank you. I'm quite disturbed by it. So... well... 

I'm going to rant here a lot ....

First, how could you know that I watched that liar actor and his silly manager??? I'm impressed.

 

Do you think this is better than the abusive force kiss guy here?? Look, I think it is good enough untill he did something more horrible in last ep 3, if you have watched it yet or not. Something that I never see it as form of love or whatever. Plus, yoy know what, I just cant stand that a guy disnt clean himself well, he show off his armpit hair!! Oh my godd, :shocked2: while smiling like a jerk, ahhhh I need momose-okada dose now, this one is unbeatable. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, Alice Wonderland said:

I'm going to rant here a lot ....

First, how could you know that I watched that liar actor and his silly manager??? I'm impressed.

 

Do you think this is better than the abusive force kiss guy here?? Look, I think it is good enough untill he did something more horrible in last ep 3, if you have watched it yet or not. Something that I never see it as form of love or whatever. Plus, yoy know what, I just cant stand that a guy disnt clean himself well, he show off his armpit hair!! Oh my godd, :shocked2: while smiling like a jerk, ahhhh I need momose-okada dose now, this one is unbeatable. 

Oh yes the ep 3 totally turned me off. As he tricked her into his bed. I don't know whether something happen or not. But it's also very wrong. The ep 1 & 2 was quite fine. I stopped at 3 too. The ep 4 is out, but I lost interest. The girl also kind of defenseless. I already mentioned to you Okada is the sanest among all of these J drama FL. 

  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I already mentioned to you Okada is the sanest among all of these J drama FL. 

Yeah, I get it why now. Sigh... it hasnt subbed yet until now. :PiplupCry:

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh yes the ep 3 totally turned me off. As he tricked her into his bed. I don't know whether something happen or not. But it's also very wrong. The ep 1 & 2 was quite fine. I stopped at 3 too. The ep 4 is out, but I lost interest. The girl also kind of defenseless.

He is a jerk and the girl is quite stupid tbh, I mean she knows he is a liar but she always abondon her precious job interview to only fall for that guy trick, very stupid. Wether something happened or not, I totally hate that! Well enough said, I went really off topic here. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 11/4/2021 at 10:24 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think the other one is slightly better than this. The actor and his manager jdrama. Tsumari Suki something. This one the guy kind of abusive in my opinion haha... the girl irritate me to no end 😅😂 She's being forced kissed and she said thank you. I'm quite disturbed by it. So... well... 

 

Honestly, I am so close to giving up on this one. Sakisaka needs to be slapped. The man keeps changing his mind! One moment he's telling Naho that he would not date anyone, then the next minute he's kissing her and asking her to stay with him. Then he goes to see his brother and then comes back to Naho saying he's sorry and can't be with her because of Chiharu. SERIOUSLY?! 

 

I'm also getting really frustrated with Naho. There's a limit to how much you tolerate when it comes to a man. And I honestly don't even know what she sees in Sakisaka. It's not like he's done much to make him special to her. 

 

And with the whole Chiharu situation, I don't understand why Sakisaka can't just tell his brother the truth. The woman wasn't a saint and she did make a mistake. I really don't understand Sakisaka's obsession with her.

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

  • The Members Shop has successfully been updated!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use