Love You Seven Times 七时吉祥 [2023]

Tofu

I feel like with the third lifetime, Chu Kong should stop listening to Qian Ren and Qian Mo. These boys are all the same -- clueless. :laugh:

Ding Yuxi has great control over his facial expressions. His micro expressions are spot on. I can feel the excitement turned disappointment whenever they fail at cooking. LOL!

:wow::wow:

LYST-10-SM.gif

I thought Ding Yuxi did a really good job at conveying Chu Kong's conflicted emotions in this scene. 

Spoiler

LYST-11-SM.gif

LYST-12-SM.gif

• Haha 1
On 8/16/2023 at 8:43 PM, Tofu said:

I feel like with the third lifetime, Chu Kong should stop listening to Qian Ren and Qian Mo. These boys are all the same -- clueless. :laugh:

Ding Yuxi has great control over his facial expressions. His micro expressions are spot on. I can feel the excitement turned disappointment whenever they fail at cooking. LOL!

:wow::wow:

LYST-10-SM.gif

I thought Ding Yuxi did a really good job at conveying Chu Kong's conflicted emotions in this scene. 

Reveal hidden contents

LYST-11-SM.gif

LYST-12-SM.gif

LOL!! They sure don't. Poor Xiaoxiang walked around the sect openly talking about "pair practice" without a clue. 🤣🤣

I love all your GIFs. Such clear quality ❤️. May I ask what you use? 

But yes, I love all his micro expressions especially those magical eyes of his. I cried so much with him already and we're only on Ep. 18. 😅

• Like 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

I finally have time to catch up on the episodes I missed and I realized that Xiu Ming didn't drink the water to forget his memories. He is scheming in the mortal realm as the heavenly prince. Chu Kong has every right to be cautious of him especially since it was mentioned that the personality you have in the mortal realm is the most similar to who you are. 

Seeing how Jin Lian is as Qian Ren, I hope this will translate to who he is when he returns to his realm. 

I just started episode 17, hoping to binge through all the episodes that's out. 

22 hours ago, dramabler said:

May I ask what you use? 

I use Adobe Premiere to get the cuts I need. Then, I use Adobe Photoshop to make the gifs. What I've learned is the quality of the video makes a difference. The higher quality your video is, the better your gif will turn out.