Dr. Romantic 3 낭만닥터 김사부 3 [2023]

Strong start to S3's episode 1. The military/coast guard called on Doldam Hospital (albeit it was briefly mentioned the reason of it), I find it far-fetched. Additionally, my understanding is that the military has their own expert doctors too, as the SK's military likes to keep things classified, so it is unlikely they needed to request assistance from outside, and only had an inexperienced military doctor around.

Aside from this, everyone from S2 is doing well, and become a sunbae themselves. LOL at the newbie getting off work. At that moment I was imagining how much scolding he'd receive if he had Do In Beom as his GS mentor :laugh:. Gosh, I miss In Beom & his cranky personality. Woo Jin seems really nice (?) since he doesn't display any angry emotion upon hearing the new resident has left. Even Eun Jae is cracking it. The annoying, nosy, a$$-kissing doctor is still around too. Sigh.

Eun Jae and Woo Jin seem to be cruising along well in their relationship and have decided to live together. That was a nice, short scene of Ahn Hyo Seop's lovely body. Rawr! However it seems there appears to be some issues between Ah Reum and Eun Tak? Or just Eun Tak didn't want to disturb Ah Reum when she is overseas. Little did he know, she's on the plane with Dr. Bone (forgot his name).

I can't believe Kim Sabu's dream has come true. He's built a Doldam Trauma Centre! Kyaaaa! Which means he needs more helpers -- perfect time for our S1 surgeons to return :SquirtleWonderfull:. It was nice seeing the Doldam team again, minus the Secretary guy. When Woo Jin and Eun Tak came out of the helicopter, I was swooning. Bwahaha!

As for the North Koreans' storyline, it seems weird that there are only 3 survivors. What happened to the men with the rifles? Obviously that man with less injury is acting extremely suspicious.

The ending scene felt like a deja vu / rehash of S1.

Spoiler

S1 - In Beom participated in an operation without permission at Doldam and as he followed Kim Sabu out, he bumped into his father. He called out, "Aboji''.

S3 - Park Min Guk scouted a renowned doctor and turns out he is Eun Jae's father. Eun Jae calls out, ''Appa''.

• Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

At that moment I was imagining how much scolding he'd receive if he had Do In Beom as his GS mentor

Yes, 100%! Do In Beom would have scold him so much if he was the mentor. I really miss our season one doctors, or maybe just Yang Se Jong. He's too busy promoting South Korea tourism to come back to work! :GengarPout:

Good first episode. Can't wait to see the rest of the hospital staff in the next episode! But...gosh, I dislike the actor for the antagonist this season. :pandacop:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I just started …my heart is swooning seeing both WooJin & Eun Tak work together. Need more of that. Am gonna be honest. While I don’t mind the romance, I like the bromances and mentor-mentee relationships more 

@mademoiselle I hope our Woo Jin will show me lots of fan service this season . To balance out all the blood etc 😌

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

I dislike the actor for the antagonist this season. 

So many thousand actors, and they must use him. I don’t get it.

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle I always FF those little stare-off scenes in dramas when I think they are unnecessary. :laugh:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

So many thousand actors, and they must use him. I don’t get it.

I know! I can't look pass his shitty personal life so that's all I see him as whenever I watch him in dramas. 

• Haha 3