Iyashi no Otonari-san ni wa Himitsu ga aru 癒やしのお隣さんには秘密がある [JP drama 2023]

w-JWd-LJ-4c.jpg

Screenshot-20230908-220030-Chrome.jpg

Yomogida Fujiko is an office worker with an academic complex. She works hard and becomes a full-time employee at an insurance company, but because of her diligence, she is unable to refuse the work she is asked to do and accepts it with a smile on her face. One day, an elite company employee, Nishina Soma, moves into the room next door. Fujiko is soothed by the time she spends with her very kind and gentlemanly neighbor. But why did Nishina, a supposedly elite man, move into this shabby apartment, and why is he so kind to Fujiko...? It seems that Nishina, who does not speak much, is a stranger to Fujiko...?

(Source: comick.app)

~~ Adapted from the manga "Iyashi no Otonari-san ni wa Himitsu ga aru" (癒やしのお隣さんには秘密がある) written by Umezawa Natsuko (梅澤夏子) and illustrated by Shimafuku Rou (嶋伏ろう).

Official website : Link

Screenshot-20230908-220039-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230908-220035-Chrome.jpg

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

I saw ads for this and thought it was cute. I haven't found the time to watch it yet. Maybe I will, but there are also so many dramas I have yet to catch up/watch too. :nervous:

I also watching other drama by this actor. But his character not as charming as in this drama. Also the chemistry much better here too. At first this drama he's kinda creepy, but then it seems he's maybe not that bad. 

I don't have any drama line up, so I will check up J dorama more. Ao Haru Ride also on my list. 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif