Tell Me That You Love Me 사랑한다고 말해줘 [2023-2024]

Xde5md-4c.jpg

Cha Jin Woo has a hearing impairment. He is not comfortable speaking due to his disability. Cha Jin Woo is used to expressing his feelings through drawings instead of speaking. He happens to meet Jung Mo Eun. She is an aspiring actress and expresses her feelings through words. Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun fall in love with each other.

Related Content
Aishiteiru to Ittekure (Japanese original story)
Native Title: 사랑한다고 말해줘
Also Known As: Tell Me Who You Love , Saranghandago Malhaejwo , Say You Love Me , Tell Me You Love Me
Screenwriter: Kim Min Jung
Director: Kim Yoon Jin
Genres: Romance, Life, Drama, Melodrama
Tags: Student Supporting Character, Childhood Friends' Relationship, MDL Remake, Composer Male Lead, Gallery Curator Supporting Character, Producer Male Lead, Painter Male Lead, Actress Female Lead, Hardship, Hearing Impaired Male Lead
Episodes: 16
Aired: Nov 27, 2023 - Jan 16, 2024
Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
Original Network: Disney+ ENA Genie TV
Duration: 60 min.
Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older

20231128-200804.jpg

• Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Did you finish the first episode, @SilverMoonTea?

Yes I did and it get my full attention too. The episode was very calming and soothing, the cinematographic also quite beautiful with slight muted colour. I'm looking forward on how they will communicate more in future. 

P.s JWS actually so talkative & a bit loud in real life lols 

You stop watching at which portion Tofu? 

Not sure who will like this, maybe I try to call @ktcjdrama@abs-oluteM

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Not sure who will like this, maybe I try to call @ktcjdrama@abs-oluteM

Hmm I have seen the trailer earlier ....eh not quite sure if this is something I will go for given that I have many dramas on my plate. This kind of slow paced dramas need a lot of concentration. Hahaha...

But let's see how you find it after a couple more episodes :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

JW's friend giving him an advice to have someone one you love in the life one don't need to be perfect, and words are not everything. As there's plenty other way to show others about your love. I can see that he's very comfortable with this friend, as he's turned quite animatic when conversing with him. 

But in the end he still trying to lengthen the bridge gap between him and ME by asking her to be with someone without disability. They still kept sending text messages though, and seems he also still came and worry about her. 

So far found this drama comforting and the characters here all quite likeable. Except one of the director guy seems to be JW's friend that also related with his ex I believe. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraThis drama actually have some similar essence with Lost drama. Slow pace and the colour muted but comforting or maybe also a little depressing haha... 

Ahh, I don't know if I have enough time to add a drama to my list. I am starting my annualy Fairy rewatch soon, Welcome to Samdalri just started and Reacher Season two starts in a week aswell. 

• Like 2