The Impossible Heir 로얄로더 [2024]

On 2/20/2024 at 7:31 PM, rocher22 said:

m waiting for the bromance...  :heart:

Me too....so cute

The girl is going to come between them ....

By the way this will air one episode a week which is so  annoying for a 12 episode drama

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

51 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

How's this so far? I like LJW, so I reckon I'm gonna give this one a shot.

Starts tomorrow on Disney Plus. But they are gonna release only one episode per week ...:zzzz:

-------------------

Nice pictorial . 

news-p.v1.20240227.1395d079ef56482f98d00

Spoiler

GHVEHVQaQAAV9S4?format=jpg&name=large

Like this one.

news-p.v1.20240227.77e28a6c66ec4536a066a

Individual shots 

LJW looking good

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20240227.a11fb1c2e218402e99a65

My handsome boy LJY

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20240227.e823a7d448d244559c427

Hong Soo Ju is new to me ...don't think I have seen her before. Pretty girl

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20240227.43485b21533d47d8a21c0

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Looks like Lee Ji Hoon has a big supporting role here too as the rival heir to JunYoung's character. Long trailer

This has subtitles but is a short trailer.

LJY and LJW appear in her talk show. I notice a lot of shows are doing this now

Spoiler

Press con - has subs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Looks like Lee Ji Hoon has a big supporting role here too as the rival heir to JunYoung's character. Long trail

This has subtitles but is a short trailer.

Oh, Lee Ji Hoon is in this drama too...I like him... 

:heart:

GHOy7riaoAAU29l?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM Are you sure it's one episode? I see two episodes released.

I saw some cuts from Salon Drip 2. There are a lot of interesting reveal from their talks. Like how Jun approached Jae Wook first in Japan, knowing they will work together. Jun poked his head in Jae Wook's room asking what he's gonna do next and suggested they eat together, and boasting he speaks Japanese well (hahaha!) — that's how they got close. And I also saw the cut where Jae Wook teased Jun about always playing a villain and how much Jun hates it.

Oh. Found the full video!

[Full][ENG SUB] Salon Drip 2

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Party! 1
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Jun's aegyo at Lee Jae Wook (in drama) 😂😂😂

You guys must see @abs-oluteM @Tofu

I didn’t have time at all to watch anything yesterday. I have this & one episode of Wedding Impossible to catch up on . 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I didn’t have time at all to watch anything yesterday. I have this & one episode of Wedding Impossible to catch up on . 😅

I haven't watched episode 2 yet. 1 hour long episode 1 was a bit much for me last night. Will see if tonight I've energy to continue. Otherwise, it's a TGIF homework. LOL.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I haven't watched episode 2 yet. 1 hour long episode 1 was a bit much for me last night. Will see if tonight I've energy to continue. Otherwise, it's a TGIF homework. LOL.

I caught both episodes. InHa's agyeo cracked me up.

Spoiler

GHf16L4asAA_KDX?format=jpg&name=large

So I think it's clear from the start (and TaeO made that clear too) that it's a partnership ( rather than a friendship) between them. But I think for InHa he genuinely sees TaeO as a friend and a brother. What I can't tell at the moment is how TaeO feels about InHa. I know he refuses to cross the line to help HyeWon "get him", so I am assuming that is because they have been working together so long that there is some genuine feelings of concern there. TaeO tends to hold everything very closely to his heart, but one sure thing is  that he is keeping focused on his plan to reach the top. That seems clear when he gave HyeWon up, because it will be a conflict to his plans for InHa. Though, it is kind of written on the wall that she'll become that torn in their relationship ( TaeO- InHa). 

Anyway the start of episode 1 is hinting at a very tragic end to all this because it seems that Tae O may have killed InHa (assuming that is InHa lying there). I am feeling a little sorry for InHa to be honest. That guy just wants to be loved and accepted by his family. The only one who cares for him is the sister. 

• Like 1

Didn't expect the 5 years jump. I don't mind it because it was getting a bit slow for me the entanglement between the 3 leads. Though I'd like to know how In Ha got to work in the centre. I hope at least next week they would "quickly" give us a run through on that.

• Like 1