giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91rm2jjv07cw5rb9tkgw

Jin Na Young is on top of the world right now 

lol lol 

What will happen next?

@ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM @Nohamahmoud2002

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 9/13/2024 at 1:50 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Gosh, the stepmom's mouth is literally a garbage can. Nothing good comes out of her mouth, and she doesn't even realize what she did wrong. Her words (and thus mind) is just so awful, and I too want to rip her mouth off her face. She'd better off not saying anything. We need to plaster her mouth to stop the garbage streaming out. I don't want Doori to have such a MIL... As much as I enjoyed their pairing, I now want DR to just break up with DY. Stay far-far-far away from that toxic woman. Poor DY.

Ever since I saw the writing bringing them together. I realized the write has lost her marbles. How could she pair Do Ri with Do Young. He is so childish and will never grow up. She is 24 years and has never had a stable job. Singing song at restaurants isn’t even stable but she thinks he is a hard worker. She has the rainbow blinders on, for now she is blissfully happy but she will soon find out. She will be living a hard life and will have to live with the choices she has made. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91wuj45kpjnn4s1zw9hq

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I am now dreading for Monday to come. why?? 
Because Jin Jang Soo the idiot will never find out that Na Young wants to destroy Su Ji. I remember how he told Hyun Sung to comfort Na Young even when he know Na Young hates his DAUGHTER!!!.  
He will try to talk Hyun Sung to take her back because she is pregnant. JS will never do anything until YJ and NY hurt him, his daughter is dispensable though.

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91fqzbvxexisl4pwnvd7

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91lx8tlqv3zog1kxpqxg

Spoiler

Hw is finally showing his emotions. Ever since he found his new family. I felt it was a it off. Then I found out about the extension. I was so mad about it..  But it seems to be falling into place right now. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone 
From my limited understanding of Korean 
Yun Ja is still trying to convince Na Young she has a chance to be with Hyun Sung.  Yun Ja has not told anyone in her family that Na Young was kicked out of the Han’s family. 
Hyun Sung saving his father and brother has solidified his mistake of turning a blind eye to his father’s misdeeds. 

Na Young will move back in because HS will have amnesia and when he had good thought on Na Young. She will use every method she knows to make him love her. She will be  the loving wife to HS but everyone will keep mum for Hyun Sung sake. 

Jin Tae will finally understand the pain he put his wife through and will truly repent. 

This writer I really really hate her.. How could she do that??  @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @Nohamahmoud2002 @

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 9/16/2024 at 4:50 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I had a feeling they would go this route...

So she is pregnant...

So what I guessed happened that evening at the initial proposal venue did happen.... I had expected it because that's the only way these two can be together. Though I am not excited anymore about them, they do love and care for each other.

I'm very behind, because I am on the road now and having lots of things to take care of. Will try to catch up asap next week. 

Has the drama been extended to 128 episodes?? 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Has the drama been extended to 128 episodes?? 

Yes. I am like why???

I have to say I am just waiting for this drama to end. The writing here is not as good as The Love In Your Eyes. TLIYE is not without flaws but had more substance.

@UnniSara @Nohamahmoud2002 they will somehow give NY a "happy" ending. A miscarriage at this point is not something that the show will do. Too traumatic for a daily show . 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

The next drama doesn’t air until October 4, 2024 . That is why for the extension. @ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM

I doubts NY will stay married to HS in the end. 
Today’s episode 

Hyun Sung is suffering from Dissociative amnesia. 

Dissociative Amnesia is when you can’t remember important information about yourself. These memories are often distressing or upsetting events. It’s most likely to happen with severe or long-term trauma, especially experiencing abuse, neglect or violence of any kind.

This amnesia will last until next week because he hurt his head at the construction site. Let’s no forget he was under stress because his dad was running away. 

Can you believe Jin Tae is taking all the blame but Jin Tae doesn’t know how vicious Na Young is. He refuses to tell Ma Ri what did Na Young wanted when they made the deal. How can he forget she blackmailed him a while back. 

This writer is frustrating me . 

To everyone who is afraid Na Young will manipulate. It is impossible because Na Young stressed and scare HS with her wicked ways. She stressed him to the point that he probably believes he doesn’t deserve to be Hyun Woo’s little brother. 

As always Jang Soo is accepting of Na Young wicked ways. He is okay with it like his evil wife’s schemes. 

• Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

It is finished at last, it was dragging too much.

IKR....

Happy ending!!

Can someone tell me what happened to NY and Director?

NY and Director left the family which I think was for the best. HS raising the child himself with Mother's help

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot