BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

여성조선

What is the secret to being successful in everything you do? Son Ye-jin

reporter name Kim Su-jeong, TV Report reporter 

Enter 2018.10.03 18:16

Is there anyone who has lived a celebrity life without curves like Son Ye-jin? Son Ye-jin has been firmly at the top since her debut without any scandals, controversies, or box office failures. The driving force is none other than acting skills. Regardless of genre or character, Son Ye-jin's acting is more than just a scenario.

vmZrLBU.jpg

From the innocent and pretty image of the drama and the movie to the drama , the movie , wide-ranging emotional acting in the movie From proprietary tears to acting. Son Ye-jin did not hesitate to make changes. The efforts of the past, not hesitating to be a divorced woman in her twenties without being complacent with a pretty actress in CF, and to acting like a shocking actress, have placed Son Ye-jin in the unrivaled position she is today.

“The eyes that I see and the eyes that the audience sees”

This year was also Son Ye-jin's year. With the movie , she ignited romance in Chungmuro, which was like a wasteland, and with the JTBC drama , Son Ye-Jin Pyo made the public cheer for her delicate drama performance after a long time since . When asked about the secret to success in everything she does, she smiles with a characteristic half-moon smile and replies, “It’s luck.”

“Is there nothing wrong with it? I guess it's luck. Fortunately, my eyes and the eyes of the audience seem to match well. I did around the time I missed romance movies, and the delicate and new charm of is the same. Of course, I think the atmosphere of the times and the background should also help. Especially when it comes to movies, you never know when they will be released even when they are shooting. In that sense, it is luck.”

Son Ye-jin is expected to continue her upward trend with the movie (directed by Lee Jong-suk, produced by JK Film). , the only modern drama in the unprecedentedly hot Chuseok theater district, is a movie depicting the story of a crisis negotiator Ha Chae-yoon (Son Ye-jin) starting a lifetime negotiation in order to stop the hostage criminal Min Tae-gu (Hyun Bin) within a time limit when the worst hostage play occurs in Thailand. . , the first Korean film to have a negotiation as the subject, provides a 'crazy' immersion with just the tense fight between hostage criminal Min Tae-goo (Hyun Bin) and negotiator Ha Chae-yoon (Son Ye-jin).

“As soon as I read the script, I was overwhelmed by the great sense of tension and immersion. It was really attractive. The movie had the same direction the script was aiming for, but the charm was richer. As a rookie director, I was concerned because there was no prior information, but I liked that he was honest and friendly above all else. I was honest and the director was honest, so the conversation worked. For example, during the first filming, the director gave me the direction, 'Yejin, please act naturally'. This is really something you shouldn't say to an actor. It's like an actor saying to the director, 'Can't the director do a better job?' (Laughs) Everyone freezes when they hear that. I honestly told the director about this and said, 'Oh, is that so? I didn't know,' he said. haha. As a director, it was rather comfortable and sticky because he was honest about all the difficult points that I didn’t even have to talk about.”

Bn91Cba.jpg

Hyun Bin is 'Mr. Bin', Son Ye-jin is 'Actress Son'

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, the protagonists of , were born in 1982 and are of the same age. The two, who met for the first time in their lives as negotiators and hostage takers, did not stop talking throughout the filming. Son Ye-jin called Hyun Bin Mr. Bin, and Hyun Bin called Son Ye-jin Son Actor. When asked why, it was said that it was thanks to Hyun Bin's personality, who does not easily talk to junior actors.

“I never dreamed that I would be working with Hyun Bin as an enemy for the first time. (Laughs) was filmed in two ways, so each had to act on set at the same time. It wasn't easy because it was filming at the same time as the other party didn't know what kind of acting they were going to do, but the unfamiliar feeling brought out the raw acting. When I was filming, I only saw Hyun Bin’s acting on a small monitor, so I couldn’t see the details, but when I saw the finished version, I was impressed. I can see that every hand movement was thoroughly calculated and acted out. I think he's a great actor. Next time, I want to meet you through melodrama.”

Spoiler

The actors, directors, and staff who worked with Son Ye-jin all say that he is a clear and smart actor. A bit of teasing, mood swings, and a sensitive personality are far from Son Ye-jin.

“When I have a disagreement with the other person in my daily life or in the field, I am not the type to make trouble. I think I gained the ability to read other people's minds well after doing this for a long time. I think you need to first listen to what the other person wants. Of course, there are times when I have to stubbornly push forward my claims while working. The best thing is to give and take. You have to know how to tell your story, and you have to know how to listen to what others are saying. I tend to listen well and observe well.”

ByXsZbJ.jpg

Everyday aspect is lonely!

Son Ye-jin chose Ahn Pan-seok PD of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' as the director who is good at 'Give or Take'. It was PD Ahn Pan-seok who clearly expressed Son Ye-jin's thoughts floating in the air, as well as the perspective that could not be established.

“The person who is most similar to me personally is PD Ahn Pan-seok. There are many moments when the director just organized the thoughts and goals that were not organized in my mind. I had a wonderful experience meeting the director and clearing up my thoughts floating in the air. It seems that this kind of breathing was reflected in the work as well.”

What would Son Ye-jin look like outside the camera, who ran without a gap in her filmography? Travel, exercise, housekeeping, and restaurant visits. She lives a daily life that is not much different from the average woman in her 30s.

“I often travel abroad in my spare time. There are people I know everywhere, so I can eat delicious food and heal while taking a walk. When I'm in Korea, I exercise regularly during my work day, and there are times when I watch a movie at home, read a book, or lie on the sofa all day. I go to get massages and treatments. I have been doing Pilates in the same studio every day for 10 years, and I love to eat, so I have to exercise. I don’t go on a diet while managing my diet until I take a break.”

At the end of the interview, when I asked him the secret to not having a scandal, he joked, "It's just meeting well without getting caught," and then asked how lonely it would be in everyday life.

“There are people who tell me that I have lived my life without major ups and downs, but regardless of the success or failure of the show, there were constant ups and downs within me. There were many difficult moments. When I always use my emotions to act, there are times when I get confused about what I really look like. Some say Son Ye-Jin is kind, some say Son Ye-Jin is picky. Not only the characters in the work, but also the appearance and roles on the set are different every time, so it is even more so. Fortunately, my work hurts and heals me, but this year, I am happy that all of my works were works of healing. It was nice to not only consume emotions, but also to heal them.”

Photo (provided): CJ Entertainment
Source | Translated by Google

• Like 1

2004 - A Moment To Remember

2014 - PIFAN

@MelTy39247706

There isn't any questioning the fact that some people enter your life, at the exact point of need, want or desire - it's sometimes a coincendence and most times fate, but whatever it is, I am certain it came to make me smile.- Aditi Khorana

When I think fate, I think #BinJin.

cUIFzNb.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

I have to confess - when the video first circulated of Hyun Bin staring in one direction during the Rampant premiere, purportedly at where SYJ was seated, I watched that video many times 😊 He had such a fixed and concentrated gaze 🥰 Alas, it was clarified that he was looking at the screen 🤣

Here, it is also not clear if Kim Eui Sung really said "your girlfriend is here". But if he didn't, what did he say with such a cheeky teasing look? And why did Hyun Bin smile so happily? Look at his eyes! We need a lip reader 🤪

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1

android-chrome-192x192.png

These Behind-The-Scenes of “Crash Landing On You” Will Have You Shipping Hyun Bin x Son Ye Jin Even Harder

Jan 25, 2022

Who else couldn’t goodbye yet?

2fh7fWZK-AGGewKttnKx7P3kVtBSusZu6sWYQqS9

To help you cope with the news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin dating for real, here are 10 GIFs from the show’s behind-the-scenes and bloopers that capture the undeniable chemistry the Crash Landing couple had.

Spoiler

1. Unstoppable Smiles

These two had to re-do the scene because Son Ye Jin couldn’t stop smiling at Hyun Bin’s face! That is… who would be able to?

2. Private Piano Lesson? Sign Us Up!

While shooting the scene when Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin realize they met in Switzerland before, these two got quirky on the piano as Son Ye Jin tested Hyun Bin’s perfect pitch.

3. That Dreamy Height Difference

With Hyun Bin towering over her at 6’1″, Son Ye Jin asked him to spread his legs and bring it down to her level — but he playfully stiffened up even more and made her 5’5″ self look teeny tiny. Even their silhouettes look good together.

4. Getting Feisty

When Hyun Bin kept messing up his line, Son Ye Jin got feisty grabbed him by the uniform! Look at the precious smile on Hyun Bin’s face!

5. Perks of Spacing Out

In this scene, Hyun Bin was supposed to look at Son Ye Jin as she ran up to him. He didn’t — and reacted in the cutest way when she got upset with him spacing out!

6. That Ring Thing

When Hyun Bin tried to surprise Son Ye Jin with a matching ring, he messed up the sizes…

7. Bickering Lovebirds

… and Son Ye Jin schooled him, again. Hyun Bin stood there, in trouble, regretting his choices — perhaps like a giant golden retriever. And fans are simply out of UWUs to drop!

8. Cutting Off Her Lines

Look how Hyun Bin falls in to Son Ye Jin’s arms when he realizes he had cut off her line. And that shoots them to the top of the list: the cutest couple on the planet list!

9. Showing Him Who’s Boss

Son Ye Jin got cheeky with Hyun Bin and decided not to let go of his head. We all know he could have definitely pulled away — but there he remained, with his head wrapped in her hands. Could it be love?

10. Flirtatious Glances

This hospital scene took so many takes because… well, because Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s flirtatious moments kept cracking them up. Look how Hyun Bin makes a quirky face at Son Ye Jin. Aren’t they adorable together? We’re shipping so hard.

Source

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

foBVlkg.png

Qn2bY2C.jpg

HOT: Son Ye Jin accidentally leaked about her and Hyun Bin’s wedding?  

Kien Pham Last Updated: February 6, 2022

Netizens are waiting for the news of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s wedding of the century this year.

Even since Dispatch revealed their relationship on Jan 1st, 2021, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin couple are continuously rumored to be preparing for their wedding. However, 2021 has passed but there is still no happy news from the couple.

However, today (Feb 6th), the wedding rumor resurfaced once again after Son Ye Jin’s finger slipped to press follow a wedding photographer on SNS. Even though she immediately cancel her follow, fans have captured the moment just in time. Many are saying that maybe Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are planning their wedding album, which is why she accidentally followed the mentioned photographer. We might have a wedding soon, they say.

D6Iuj1e.jpg

Son Ye Jin accidentally followed and unfollowed a photographer who specializes in wedding photography

B3qSaka.jpg

This raises the question that she and Hyun Bin are about to have their wedding photos taken

[Update: She has since unfollowed the photographer, apparently after a fan on instagram asked if she and HB are getting married and tagged her. The photographer is however now following her on IG 😂]

+

• Haha 1

+

Not only that, in January, an anonymous netizen also claimed to have met Son Ye Jin by chance at a cafe in Achiwool, Guri. This is where Hyun Bin‘s hundred billion penthouse is located, which is rumored to be the couple’s newlywed home. This information makes netizens even more excited, especially for those who are looking forward to the couple’s wedding.

mtBj8b3.jpg

A netizen happened to meet Son Ye Jin at a cafe…

ATbErs0.jpg

… near Hyun Bin’s hundred billion penthouse area

zPxRn55.png

Is the day of the couple’s wedding coming close?

Source: kbizoom

• Heart Eyes 1

This article is complimentary of SYJ, but oh the pressure!

logo_076_6_20170111151211.jpg

The reason why Son Ye-jin is expected to appear in a series of top actresses. Break the theory of generational change. "Hope card.

Input 2022.02.03 7:49 | Reporter Lee Jung-hyuk

2022020401000109300006892_20220203074902079.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin is approaching. JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday series "Thirty, Nine" (playwright Yoo Young-ah, director Kim Sang-ho) will be on air for the first time on the 16th.

Although it is the first home theater comeback in three years, Son Ye-jin's move is especially expected. This is because it is the only hope card that will put the brakes on the generational shift of actresses.

Spoiler

When she won the Best Actress Award for "My Wife Got Married" in 2008, Son Ye-jin said, "I thought it was not easy to live as an actress these days, but I think she gave me this award to wake up." "I will try to become a great actor rather than being the best in the future," she said. What kind of syndrome will she bring in this film?

2022020401000109300006893_20220203074902148.jpg?type=w430

▶ Son Ye-jin's flexibility to confront actresses in their 20s, broadens the scope of actresses

In the second half of last year, there were many "returned stars." For the past 10 years, actors who have been firmly defending the leading actress group have returned one after another, and they have suffered from a series of ratings difficulties. Ko Hyun-jung, Lee Young-ae, Lim Soo-jung, Song Hye-kyo, and Jeon Ji-hyun. Su-ae of "The Peacock City," which is currently on air, is also not a big hit compared to Maramat's performance. a 3% mark Among them, Jun Ji-hyun had high expectations in the industry with "Jiri Mountain," the most anticipated film she met with writer Kim Eun-hee, but she accepted a report card that ranged from 7 percent to 9 percent. Ko Hyun-jung and Lim Soo-jung also didn't make much of a splash, at around 3 percent.

Of course, ratings are not everything, but the fact that once known as box office queens failed to "stop channels" is somewhat shocking.

Moreover, in the meantime, junior players in their late 20s and early 30s began to hit hard. Lee Se-young is the representative of MBC's biggest hit last year, 'Clothing Retail Red End'. Kim Damina Tibing of "That Year We Are" and Han Hyo-joo of tvN's "Happyness" and Go Ah-sung of "Tracer," which is broadcast on Wave and MBC, also proved their "excellent vision" this time.

In this sense, Son's appearance is the last hope card that will break the losing streak of top stars. Attention is focusing on whether the powerful box office power shown in "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food" and "The Emergency Arrival of Love" will be displayed again this time.

"The reason why we are more afraid of popular actresses in their 20s and early 30s is that they are not very popular," said an industry source. "Lee Se-young, who started as a child actor and built up basic skills, is not confined to melodramas, but challenges various genres without hesitation," he said. "Son Ye-jin has been creating new characters by crossing over new directors or thriller action." This flexibility is one of the many reasons why we expect the box office index to be high again this time," he said.

2022020401000109300006891_20220203074902155.jpg?type=w430

▶Smart Son Ye-jin caught me off guard!

How difficult it must have been to choose the next film at a time when "The Crash of Love" is creating a worldwide popularity sensation on Netflix. In this case, most actors choose works that are guaranteed to be successful. This is because it pays more attention to the reviews around it and the distribution to take risks disappears.

But Son was different. She caught me off guard. She is loved as a melodrama queen, but suddenly she acts rough in the movie "Pirate: The Mountain Ranger Who Goes to the Sea." Like "There's No Secret," she has the guts to choose "Strong Kkae" that she can't handle.

Thirty, Nine is a real-life human romance about the friendship, love and life of three friends just around the corner of their 40s. There is no provocative box office code, and the size is far from blockbuster. Producer Kim Sang-ho also showed delicate directing skills in "Run On," but the world is not a surprising box office producer.

But if you look back, this choice is the most challenging and stable. As expected, she is a very smart actor.

Viewers' tastes are poles apart these days. Rather than a bloody "K zombie" or a scene where the main character reads memories twice in a single episode, it should be a different level of enjoyment. The world is in chaos with Corona 19, and viewers are fixed on the delicate story that is healing if it is not a killing feeling, thrill, or play. This is evidenced by the high popularity of "The Year We Are," which has excited female viewers in their 20s and 30s for moving the advertising market.

In that sense, the story of a 39-year-old woman who met for the first time at the age of 18 and has maintained a strong friendship for more than 20 years is 200 percent suitable for the current trend.

Most importantly, Son is a master of detail acting. It is said that Son Ye-jin is no better qualified than Son to express the life of thirty-nine, which will be filled with joy, sadness, anger and remorse, such as facing new encounters, challenges, and parting in the play.

The synergy effect with Yoo Young-ah, who showed strong power in building characters in her previous work "Boyfriend," is also expected.

It's not easy to change the channel with a remote control in front of her half-moon-shaped smile or her red-eye when she cries. The trailer alone is expected to be another trophy for her ever-challenging efforts.

2022020401000109300006894_20220203074902168.jpg?type=w430

Source | Translated by Papago

• Heart Eyes 1

BinJin sighting - watched Hwang Jung Min's "Richard III" performance

Spoiler

H7ccgjg.jpg

The 100-minute performance will run through Feb. 13 at the Seoul Arts Center

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/01/690_322320.html

Source: v_lovez

a515eIh.jpg

@yejinxhyunbin

op no.2 : I saw Son Yejin-Hyunbin couple!! Today!!A few hours ago hehehe Came to watch HJM's play Richard III Hyubin-Son Yejin couple also came, they're prob acquaintance with HJM right?! Hyunbin is so tall.... Son Yejin seems like she's not wearing any makeup yet she's pretty

I saw them upclose at first I was like.. who are they? Who would be that handsome..... As expected ...

8g4PpDr.jpg

@yejinxhyunbin

I was at the lobby and in front of me was.... an extremely handsome man and pretty woman, turns out it was Hyunbin and Son Yejin!!! haha they must've came for a play date, and they prob went to greet HJM too right? Hyunbin's physical is no joke.. Both of them were wearing masks but I could feel their extreme handsomeness & beauty. As expected from actors.... it was an eye-candy seeing it upclose and then i looked at my husband beside me.. hmmm.... my husband is more handsome ^^ (hoi OP is so sweet wiee?)

ef015vv.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Who does that? 😂

When Hyun Bin said he didn't want someone like him because it would be dull, he has really found the perfect person. It's amazing that Son Ye Jin fits so many of his desires in a partner, and those were HB's thoughts years ago, some in his 20s.

aGS2krX.jpg

https://twitter.com/cloysauce/status/1491211115774504962?s=20&t=YiN5HaEMDIi5l3Zogm2dyA

🤣 She was trying to dodge the big bubble. But look at her smile for the camera after that lol.

Thirty, Nine Poster Shoot BTS

Spoiler

SYJ Cut

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1

@Chocolate I'M SCREAMING FOR THIS ONEEEE SO CUTEEEE CRIEEESS 😭😭💖💖💖

"the love right now is the first love"

whether it is serious or pick up line but GHAD ALL OF US ARE DEAD to hear this from the nation's first love. Hyun Bin are you alright? I'm melted, how is you? 😂

:laugh:

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o