BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

logo.png

'Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyeon, the thirty-nine story of three friends

2021-12-15 13:03:24 [News Reporter Kim Myung-mi]

The poster for 'Thirty, Nine', the story of three friends who will greet a brilliant thirty-nine year, has been released for the first time.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studio, Lotte Cultureworks) is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty.

IaDznEa.jpg

Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), Yeon Woo-jin (Kim Seon-woo), Lee Mu-saeng (Kim Jin-seok), and Lee Tae-hwan (Park Hyeon-jun), who will unite as three friends in the play There is a lot of anticipation as to what kind of story the trembling actors will gather in 'Thirty, Nine'.

In the midst of this, the first poster that will solve the curiosity of those waiting for the drama has been released, and the emotional mood of 'Thirty, Nine' is catching the eye. The scene of autumn dyed red after passing through a season of thick green and the brilliantly broken sunset light express the present of the three friends running through the age of thirty-nine.

In particular, in the face of Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-yeong (Jeon Mi-do), and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun), who are shoulder-to-shoulder with a smile warmer than the sunlight, there is a feeling of unparalleled comfort and happiness. They met by chance at 18, and until they turned 39, they are meddling in each other's lives in the capacity of friends, but they still have a deep friendship that never changes.

Here, the copy phrase, 'We didn't know that we were so 'dear' to each other, expressing the relationship between the three friends, goes beyond friendship, and even affection is felt. Among them, the deep affection conveyed through the expression 'love' and the sadness of the word 'not yet' give a strange lingering impression, raising curiosity about what will unfold in their future.

In this way, 'Thirty, Nine' is going to depict the daily lives of Mi-Jo Cha, Chan-Young Jeong, and Joo-Hee Jang, who will spend a very special thirty-nine years. In their 39 years, which will be embroidered with special events such as meeting new people and challenges, they are also waiting for a farewell to a loved one. I am at an age where I am used to meeting and parting, but I am curious as to how I will accept the unexpected farewell of a precious person and fill the remaining time with what.

In February 2022, at the end of a cold winter at the tip of the nose, Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun will write JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine'.

Source | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate

logo_408_6_20201113175301.png

Input2021.12.16. 7:02 a.m.

Reporter Lee Ho-young

The news of the birth of a star couple continued in 2021. In some cases, the love front in the work led to reality, and in some cases, it developed from a friend to a lover.

When the dating rumors surfaced, the reactions they showed were varied. Even those who received blessings from fans for their cool recognition, or those who vehemently denied it and ended up with a happening. We have selected the main characters of the dating rumors that have attracted the attention of fans this year.

kOYCkue.jpg

◆ Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, four dating rumors

Actors Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin are a couple who met and grew in love through the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. The good acting and breathing of a good man and a woman spread to dating rumors every time, but they denied each time by giving an official answer saying, "We're just close friends." Before and after 'Crash Landing on You', dating rumors arose three times, including an anecdote of a scene where they were caught shopping together in an American supermarket, but similarly, both sides did not acknowledge the devotees.

However, on January 1, a fourth dating rumor was raised, and both sides admitted that they were lovers. After the end of 'Crash Landing on You' in February of last year, they met with good feelings and developed into lovers. Son Ye-jin said, "I am grateful to be able to meet a good person, and I will try to take good care of it. I always keep the love and support you give me in my heart.

Source

The other couples mentioned in the article are:

◆ Lee Seung-gi ♥ Da-in

◆ Son Dam-bi ♥ Lee Gyu-hyuk

◆ Jeon Jong-seo ♥ Lee Choong-hyeon

◆ G-Dragon X Jenny

◆ Lee Min-ho X Yeon-woo

◆ Son Seok-gu X Lee Seol

• 2 weeks later...

@davenportsawyer

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to my beloved BinJin and fandom! You all have been a major happy pill for me when things were low. Thank you all for your friendships and kindness!

j1lOIry.jpg

@Purpl8Snowflake

Warm wishes and Christmas hugs to everyone. I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy always. Eat, drink, be merry, have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

U75ckaa.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

I never knew this ❤❤❤

@AmLiRa7

"Boucheron gave his wife a necklace representing a snake on the eve of one of his trips away. Since then, it has become a symbol of love and protection..."

Yejin wearing those Serpent Boheme Boucheron earrings a few weeks before Hyun Bin left for Jordan will always make me 🥺

1ubQgyG.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

One year ago, on 31 Dec 2020, I didn't pay any attention to this. I mean, come on, would this really be them? Oh but 1 Jan 2021 morning, what a way to wake up! 🤣🤣🤣

Will something similar happen tomorrow? Not likely but,,, who knows?! 🤪🤭🤡

I wonder if this girl really shaved her eyebrows? 😂🤣

Edited by Chocolate

Hyun Bin brought Son Ye Jin to his favourite haunts in Jeju. Of course he would but for us to actually know about it is 🥰😍

The OP posted in Aug 2021.

crazylittlething218

[July 2021] Son YeJin and her boyfriend Hyun Bin left their autograph to a fan 💕
"I haven't seen them in person. Hyun Bin often comes to SeoHyun's vacation home (Pension).. ㅜㅜ This time, he came with Yejin. (They're) Together at the vacation home.. together"-OP

Thanks to @celest1al1 for translating the original post.

"Looks like the OP didn’t see them in person. Her friend actually owns the vacation home that Hyun Bin often visits and so she got their signatures for the OP. OP says she wishes she was HB’s woman too and her friend jokes for her to wake up and that’s she’s not Yejin. OP says maybe in the next life."

EqwNeyL.png

Source: @sonyejinbr

It's now suspected that this photo was taken by Hyun Bin on that trip - in Jul/Aug 2021 before SYJ started filming Thirty Nine. Hyun Bin's Smart Online Fan Meet on 31 Jul was pre-recorded.

2J39Zzy.jpg

Edited by Chocolate

Their trips, as summarised by @v_lovez 😂

Spoiler

b7Z5Qg0.jpg

lhTRdVy.jpg

Hmmm, maybe the trip was in Jul 2021. [But what does it matter??? 🤣]

@v_lovez's post back in Nov 2021

Since we’re back on the topic of BinJin wedding…might as well share my overdelulu theory that they had a Pre-Wed photoshoot back in July lol Yes It might be reaching but who knows it could be true too But honestly still wondering where he flew to before that SMART FM tho…🤡🤣

6UIs1Yq.png

Edited by Chocolate