BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

hey kinda have to... since it cannot wait until after the drama, hahaa... Good timing, I thought. People will be excited and then move on to drama, instead of affecting the drama viewing experience of announced halfway through the drama.

That's a good point...I am a  bit worried for Yeon Woo Jin oppa. Gonna have so much scrutiny after this in Thirty Nine since he will have some romantic scenes. :hug: I suppose if the fandom is matured , should be okay. Like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. 

I am looking forward to pictures of their wedding. Dispatch will surely work hard to get some. 

• Party! 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am a  bit worried for Yeon Woo Jin oppa. Gonna have so much scrutiny after this in Thirty Nine since he will have some romantic scenes.

I thought about it too. But maybe the romantic scenes will not be too overwhelming, as in lots of kisses and skinship 🤔 It will be kinda awkward actually watching her drama with another guy and then she marrying a different guy in RL 😆 Let’s see how it goes...

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought about it too. But maybe the romantic scenes will not be too overwhelming, as in lots of kisses and skinship 🤔 It will be kinda awkward actually watching her drama with another guy and then she marrying a different guy in RL 😆 Let’s see how it goes...

Go check drama thread ...ahahaah @Chocolate already squirming. :laugh:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

By the way @Chocolate did you see this one of the Swiss Embassy sending their congratulatory message?

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20220211_0001755649&cID=10701&pID=10700

On the 11th, the Swiss Embassy in Korea posted pictures of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two actors appeared together, along with the sentence "Congratulations on the announcement of the marriage of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin" on their official SNS.

associate_pic

In addition, the article "If you are looking for a wedding venue," along with a link to a website related to a Swiss wedding venue, drew attention.

This is analyzed to be because Switzerland was the main background of the recent film 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two appeared together as lovers.In the drama, the two met for the first time in the beautiful scenery of Switzerland, and the place where they meet again in the final episode is also in Switzerland.

NISI20220211_0000930604_web.jpg?rnd=2022

• Heart Eyes 3

@abs-oluteM Haha yes! Switzerland was a beautiful backdrop for CLOY and hopefully also benefited from the association. The filming locations are now tourist destinations - I may make my way there one day too 😂

The Swiss Embassy in Korea was one of the first to send their congratulations yesterday in their instagram story.

https://www.instagram.com/swisshanok/

tjVuia8.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 3

Oh the feels! 😍 I would love to see them holding hands TIGHTLY on a date.

From our very own master translator @celest1al1

“또한 두 사람은 공연 입장 대기시에도 서로의 손을 꼭 잡고 깊은 애정을 드러냈다는 후문이다.” 꼭??????? 깊은 애정???????

They held hands tightly guys… deep affection… wtf… I —

손을 꼭 잡고 깊은 애정을 드러냈다는….

Literally translates to “Hands held tightly and showed their deep affection”

raETAPK.jpg

"To see my best friend Hwang Jung-min's performance..." Hyun-bin X Son Ye-jin, who announced their marriage in March, witnessed a sweet date.

Reporter Won-seon Lee | 2022.02.11

yP9UaLf.jpg

A sweet dating story of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are about to get married, has been reported.

On the 10th, a number of media outlets said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin recently watched a play together," borrowing the words of officials from the entertainment industry.

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin's agency said that it is true that the two watched a play, but they did not know which play they watched.

Among them, some say that the play that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin watched as "Richard III".

UPMUtYk.jpg

The play "Richard III" is a play created by world-famous writer Shakespeare with the motif of "Richard III", a real person during the War of the Roses of England. Currently performing at CJ Towol Theater, Seoul Arts Center.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seem to have watched the play because of their relationship with Hwang Jung-min, who appeared as the main character of the play. In the past, Hyun Bin revealed his friendship by watching the play "Oedipus" starring Hwang Jung-min.

Netizens who saw the two at the concert showed reactions such as "Even though they were wearing masks, they were handsome", "Both of them were not physically joking, so they came together", etc.

Although Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin covered their faces with a mask, they boasted a unique aura that caught the attention of many. It is also rumoured that the two showed their deep affection by holding each other's hands while waiting to enter the performance.

G9yQDEU.jpg

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of their marriage through their respective instagrams on the 10th.

Son Ye-jin said, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with," and Hyun Bin said in a handwritten letter, "I promised to walk the days ahead with her who always makes me smile."

Subsequently, their agency received congratulations by telling them that they would hold a wedding ceremony by inviting relatives and acquaintances in some place in Seoul in March.

u6MkTC6.jpg?1

Source: insight.co.kr

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 3

The announcement was meant to be made after 39 ended, but was brought forward because of the Yoo Quiz teaser where SYJ said "My love right now is my first love" and there were a lot of rumours? 👀  39 will broadcast over 6 weeks and end on 24 Mar. If the announcement was originally planned to be after 39, that means the wedding is in the last week of Mar?

logo_009_6_20181005175405.png

Son Ye-jin's 'Thirty, Nine' shooting is over... Start preparing for marriage

2022.02.11 | Reporter Jin Hyang-hee

6dGS2G2.jpg

While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (40 years old) announced their wedding in March, they are starting to prepare for the wedding in earnest.

On the night of the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s side officially announced their marriage through her press release, saying, “The two have taken the first precious step as reliable partners.” “The wedding will be held somewhere in Seoul in March.”

In the meantime, it is known that the two have promised to get married and have coordinated the release date. As Son Ye-jin's drama ('Thirty, Nine') is about to air, it was planned to be announced right after the end, but as inquiries about marriage continued and the trailer for tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block' went out on the same day, the marriage rumors got a lot of attention. It is rumored that the marriage announcement was announced.

Son Ye-jin has finished filming for JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will premiere on the 16th, and her next project has not been decided.

A broadcasting industry official said, "Son Ye-jin has not decided on her next project ahead of her wedding with Hyun Bin. After her marriage, for the time being, she seems to focus on living as a newlywed.”

Even after her marriage, Hyun Bin goes out to work. He has finished filming both 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International'. At the end of last year, he announced that he would appear in the spy action movie 'Harbin' directed by Woo Min-ho.

The two have been engulfed in dating rumors four times since the movie 'Negotiation', which was released in 2018, and admitted that they were dating on January 1 last year. After the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', they said that they had a full-fledged meeting in March 2020. After two years of dating, the second act of life begins.

Source: StarToday

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

So it's the parents! 🤣 @Tofu It works sometimes lol.

sports trend

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the decisive reason to get married in March

2022.02.11 By Kim Moon-seok

u6MkTC6.jpg?1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the top actors in the entertainment industry, announced their marriage.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation' (directed by Lee Jong-suk), which was released in 2018. After 'Negotiation', rumors of a love affair between the two were often made due to their perfect chemistry, and as witnesses and photos of their accompanying US trip were revealed, the devotees became a fact.

In the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in 2020, she announced that they had developed into lovers while breathing together as a counterpart. And after about two years of public dating, the two announced their marriage on the same day.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will get married in March in Seoul. In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two plan to hold a private wedding with only their parents and a small number of acquaintances invited. The reason the two decided to have their wedding in March is because of the active encouragement of their parents.

An entertainment official who knows the two well said, "I know that the parents of both families actively promoted the marriage. Both of them are old, so I know that they urged them not to delay any longer and to catch the date quickly.”

In addition, both actors, the representative actors of the entertainment industry, chose March to avoid filming schedules.

Both agencies said, "As it is a difficult time due to the corona virus, it will be held privately according to the opinions of the two people who want to hold the ceremony quietly with their parents and acquaintances."

Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with. He is a very warm and reliable person just to be together.” “I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise a future, but we came here naturally. Thank you to all that surrounds us that has made our relationship our destiny.”

On the same day, Hyun Bin also posted on the official Instagram of her agency VAST Entertainment, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and carefully step into the second act of her life. I think you will be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you have sent us so far.”

Source: kyunghyang

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

How it all started - The Negotiation ❤

@cheonnunn

“son yejin initially did not have time to film ‘The Negotiation’ with hyunbin. (it was because) ‘Be With You’ filming with so ji sub was suddenly pushed back that’s why TN’s script was able to be slotted in.” WHEN SHE SAID ITS DESTINY SHE TRULY MEANT IT 😭😭😭😭😭💓💓💓💓💓

thJSLd0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Who wouldn't like Hyun Bin as a son-in-law? 😂😍

@cheonnunn

“seems like son yejin’s mum likes hyunbin a lot, she have been living with ‘our binnie’ on her mouth keke hyunbin treats son yejin’s parents very well too” (rough trans)

YEJIN MUM ADDRESSES HYUNBIN AS “OUR BINNIE” 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

S3olswg.jpg

@__ekleona

"Son Ye Jin's mother loves Hyun Bin. She always talks about him. Hyun Bin is special to Son Ye Jin's parents"

Hmm smooth CTTO

FiWDwdo.jpg

• Clapping Hands 1

Interesting. I like the reporter's take on how it happened. I too think they started during The Negotiation promos.

logo_277_6_20200915184035.png

[Focus] The film industry knew... Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin met on the Ojak Bridge in 'Negotiation'♥

2022.02.11 | Reporter Lee Seul

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's Marriage Behind
Ojakgyo's Movie 'Negotiation'

Spoiler

CqLVlVa.jpg

[Image source = Yonhap News]

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced their marriage late at night.

It wasn't surprising. The news that actress Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are getting married has circulated rapidly in the industry recently. Rumors of their marriage have been rumored a lot in recent years, but this time, the specific time of March was also mentioned. Rather than announcing it as 'salty' according to the planned schedule, I also felt like it was announced in a hurry as inquiries continued.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin denied the dating rumors three times, but in January 2021, after the fourth dating rumor, they admitted that they were dating. The two sides said they started dating after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in March 2020, but already before filming for the drama, there was talk in the industry that the relationship between the two was not serious. It was even said that the two were going to get married after the drama ended. After admitting their hardship, the two announced their marriage after a year. A 'top star' couple was born.

They looked at each other seriously while promoting the movie 'Negotiation' in September 2018. In the movie, the two acted as hostage-takers and negotiators, communicating through disassembled video and phone calls. We met while going to and from the filming set, but we did not work closely together looking into each other's eyes.

Usually, actors participate in promotions for about a month before the release of a movie. In the case of a pre-pandemic, after conducting publicity related schedules such as production reports, pictorials, and video shoots, they participate in press previews, showcases, and interview activities. On the weekends of the 1st and 3rd weeks of release, local stage greetings are also held. At this time, they travel together in a large bus, not a private vehicle, to and from the theater.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were like that. At the press conference and press conference for 'Negotiation', a pink current was already detected. At the time of the interview, there was an awkward atmosphere, but there was a strange excitement. The laughter was constant throughout, and the eyes looking at each other were full of affection. Maybe it was because of the atmosphere between the two of them. Among the reporters who covered the scene, the word 'something' came out. Film officials also agreed, "The two seem to communicate well and become quite close."

Son Ye-jin said in an interview with Asia Economic Daily ahead of the release of 'Negotiation', "It is a pity that I met Hyun Bin briefly.

Hyun Bin also said, "I hope we can meet again in a different genre of work with Son Ye-jin. Acting was fun, and the more I did it, the more I wanted to do it together. I don't know when, but we talked about meeting each other again through melodrama."

TpzCoDW.jpg

Pr47It1.jpg

[Image source = Yonhap News]

It was not often a compliment to raise interest in the movie ahead of its release. There was regret in the words of the two actors. It was sincere. Afterwards, the two showed off their friendship by going to local stage greetings and posting selfies they took together. It must have been a picture taken for a movie promotion, but online, there was a reaction saying that it 'looks good'.

Spoiler

Naturally, dating rumors also surfaced. In January 2019, about three months after the 'Negotiation' promotion, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were traveling to the United States and eating with their parents spread around online communities. There were also eyewitness accounts of seeing the two of them traveling affectionately. Ten days later, the two were spotted shopping together at a mart in Los Angeles (LA). The agencies of both sides dismissed the dating rumors, saying, "It is true that we are staying in the United States, but we got along with our acquaintances."

About 11 months later, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin appeared in the melodrama opposite. tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', in which two people disassembled as a North Korean military officer and heiress of a chaebol, unfolded a romance, first aired in December 2019 and gained great popularity not only in Korea but also in Japan. During the broadcast, there were even rumors of marriage.

On January 1, 2021, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin admitted that they were dating after the fourth dating rumor. After that, the marriage 'Kadera' continued. When the news broke that Hyun Bin had sold his house in Heukseok-dong, Seoul and purchased a top-notch penthouse located in Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do, suspicions arose that she had prepared a newlywed house.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced their marriage after a year and a month after admitting their devotees. On the night of the 10th, the agencies of both sides said, "The two are planning to hold a wedding in some place in Seoul in March, and as it is a difficult time due to the corona virus, it will be held privately with parents and acquaintances of both families."

LE4bLiD.jpg

Son Ye-jin said on her social network service (SNS), "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise a future, but I came here naturally. Thank you for everything that surrounds us that made it our destiny."

Hyun Bin also said, "I've made an important decision to get married, and I'm going to carefully step into the second act of my life. I promised to walk the days ahead with her, who always makes me smile. Let's try to take that one step together."

The news of the couple's marriage is being celebrated at home and abroad. Fellow actors such as Song Yun-ah, Lee Jung-hyun, and Oh Yoon-ah delivered congratulatory messages on social media, and the Swiss Embassy in Korea also posted a congratulatory message on their official account. The Japanese local media are also showing interest in the report.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin will return to the small screen through the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will be aired for the first time on the 16th, and her filming has been completed. Hyun Bin has confirmed to appear in 'Harbin', a spy action film directed by Woo Bin Ho, and she is about to release 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International'.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 1

Found this while scrolling my twitter timeline.. I think @Chocolatemight be able to share a full or maybe an almost full statement about this comment after she did a thorough investigation, but here some snippets and summary of an insider (?) comments about the newly engaged couple

It's been quite awhile since I did some rough trans, I apologize in advance for any mistakes

During the farewell party (for CLOY) someone saw that Ye Jin's face looked red because she drank a lot. Hyun Bin saw that, but he said nothing about it. However when people want to cheer with and offer some drinks to Ye Jin, without saying anything he took over the offered glass and drank the alcohol in her stead 

When Ye Jin was not in good mood at the filming site, Hyun Bin was often seen awkward as if he didn't know what to do and seemed to be in a pressure. According to people on the filming site the atmosphere felt like a stage of quarrel between lovers.

However at those times, the two actors denied strongly that they were not dating each other, so the people around them didn't say anything. But those people thought that the couple probably have started dating after the negotiation filming ended. The trip to US was not between colleagues but as lovers. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: